Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,784 members, 7,820,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Boyfriend Threathens To Tell Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boyfriend Threathens To Tell Husband (1941 Views)

Are Ladies Shy To Tell A Guy That He Is Handsome? / How To Tell If A Guy Likes You: Does He Like You? Why Are Guys So Hard To Read? / How To Tell If A Girl Likes You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boyfriend Threathens To Tell Husband by ebonyvibe(f): 11:47am On Aug 25, 2011
I have a friend who has being keeping a lover outside; she has now decided to call it a day and he has threathened to tell her husband if she doesnt pay hime £5000.

Should she:

1)pay him and hope he doesnt come back?
2)to tell husband?
3)ignore him no proof anyway?

or will he keep coming back?
Re: Boyfriend Threathens To Tell Husband by teebaba78: 11:49am On Aug 25, 2011
pay and the marriage is over because the guy will demand for 10k after that
Re: Boyfriend Threathens To Tell Husband by Sparkle777(f): 11:51am On Aug 25, 2011
tell her hubby first.
Re: Boyfriend Threathens To Tell Husband by nassiwa: 12:33pm On Aug 25, 2011
She should tell her husband before the boy friend tells him.
Re: Boyfriend Threathens To Tell Husband by dave2(m): 12:42pm On Aug 25, 2011
I guess this is another story from Tom and Jerry episodes cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Boyfriend Threathens To Tell Husband by pendo89(f): 1:03pm On Aug 25, 2011
mmh blackmail.
why the heck did she have this other relationship.
whatever the case.you dont solve evil with evil so go ahead spill it out cz I can guarantee you that this dude will keep playing this game till the marriage eventually collapses.
Its good to face the consequences of our stupid actions once in while.
Re: Boyfriend Threathens To Tell Husband by ebonyvibe(f): 2:38pm On Aug 25, 2011
What a wasted life
Re: Boyfriend Threathens To Tell Husband by Sijo01(f): 2:47pm On Aug 25, 2011
pendo89:

mmh blackmail.
why the heck did she have this other relationship.
whatever the case.you dont solve evil with evil so go ahead spill it out cz I can guarantee you that this dude will keep playing this game till the marriage eventually collapses.

Seconded!
Re: Boyfriend Threathens To Tell Husband by MrsChima(f): 3:11pm On Aug 25, 2011
This is a classic case of scorned lover who can't stand to see the husband reaping the benefit of his labor.
Re: Boyfriend Threathens To Tell Husband by MrCork17: 3:40pm On Aug 25, 2011
ebonyvibe:

I have a friend who has being keeping a lover outside; she has now decided to call it a day and he has threathened to tell her husband if she doesnt pay hime £5000.

Should she:

2)to tell herband?

ebonyvibe<<<been caught cheating with Mr Cork wink
Re: Boyfriend Threathens To Tell Husband by Excelboi(m): 3:47pm On Aug 25, 2011
^^ Fish Head
Re: Boyfriend Threathens To Tell Husband by ronkebp(f): 3:49pm On Aug 25, 2011
Tell her to tell that guy to go ahead and tell her hubby, it is as simple as that, he should tell her hubby.
Re: Boyfriend Threathens To Tell Husband by MrCork17: 4:27pm On Aug 25, 2011
ebonyvibe. sweeery can we discuss this over dinner? wink
Re: Boyfriend Threathens To Tell Husband by Kx: 4:34pm On Aug 25, 2011
The key word here is threaten.
Threaten him to go ahead that u have already told your husband and obtained his mercy. d blackmail threat will end instanta.
Re: Boyfriend Threathens To Tell Husband by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 25, 2011
as everyone said, there is only ONE thing to do here. . . . . . . . . she should tell her husband and pay for the consequences of her actions. if she is stoopid enough to pay, she will STILL have to pay for the consequences of her actions.
Re: Boyfriend Threathens To Tell Husband by coogar: 9:41pm On Aug 25, 2011
ebonyvibe:

Should she:

2)to tell husband?

--never ever pay a blackmailer unless you intend to kill him afterwards. . . . .they always come back.
--she must never ever tell her husband. the trust he has in his wife disappears instantly and the marriage will eventually die a natural death.
--since there's no proof, no audio/video evidence, she should ignore completely. change her numbers and keep her fingers crossed.
Re: Boyfriend Threathens To Tell Husband by whyMMM: 9:49pm On Aug 25, 2011
Re: Boyfriend Threathens To Tell Husband by Mikael4(m): 9:53pm On Aug 25, 2011
Oh well!
Re: Boyfriend Threathens To Tell Husband by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 25, 2011
coogar:

--she must never ever tell her husband. the trust he has in his wife disappears instantly and the marriage will eventually die a natural death.
--since there's no proof, no audio/video evidence, she should ignore completely. change her numbers and keep her fingers crossed.

what MARRIAGE will die if she confess?! you mean that marriage that has been dead a LONG TIME AGO?! the minute she cheated, that marriage was over and simply hanging on an ILLUSION.

as for changing her number and disappearing, thats only good if gigolo didn't know her name, address, place of work and they have no friends in common.
Re: Boyfriend Threathens To Tell Husband by coogar: 10:12pm On Aug 25, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

what MARRIAGE will die if she confess?! you mean that marriage that has been dead a LONG TIME AGO?! the minute she cheated, that marriage was over and simply hanging on an ILLUSION.

marriage is still alive and kicking as long as the husband is not aware of the affair.
no man can truly forgive infidelity in marriage. any woman who feels her husband will understand is extremely idiotic. the man will even the scores either now or 10 years later. plenty of time to think it through. besides, the man can even send her packing after her confession.

as for changing her number and disappearing, thats only good if gigolo didn't know her name, address, place of work and they have no friends in common.

gigolo can feck off where the sun don't shine. . . . .name? address? place of work?
is there any proof they were screwing each other? it's her word against his.
Re: Boyfriend Threathens To Tell Husband by HISchild: 1:20am On Aug 26, 2011
2, tell the husband, watching and praying that all will be well, and that he will forgive.

"Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much." - James 5:16

"Gather not my soul with sinners, nor my life with bloody men: In whose hands is mischief, and their right hand is full of bribes. But as for me, I will walk in mine integrity: redeem me, and be merciful unto me." - Psalm 26:9-11
Re: Boyfriend Threathens To Tell Husband by Mynd44: 3:34am On Aug 26, 2011
Call MMM I heard he is EGEDE!!!! He will make the guy disappear
Re: Boyfriend Threathens To Tell Husband by ebonyvibe(f): 2:35pm On Aug 26, 2011
i second Coogar 100%
Re: Boyfriend Threathens To Tell Husband by Misbee(f): 2:45pm On Aug 26, 2011
why did u do it?please dis question.i need 2 knw before i give my full comment.dnt lie
Re: Boyfriend Threathens To Tell Husband by Blazing88(f): 2:50pm On Aug 26, 2011
see what penis has caused now! If she had stuck to ur husbands own, she wldnt b going thru all diz stress. Well if she tells her husband thats the end of d marriage. Even if he doesnt divorce her held always rub it in her face. Men dont forget such. Ild advise she goes into 40days fasting and prayers. God has to forgiver her 1st. Then he mite touch d heart of d blackmailer.
Re: Boyfriend Threathens To Tell Husband by livedit(f): 3:14pm On Aug 26, 2011
I completely agree with MRBrownJay on this one. She has made her bed, now she must lay in it. This guy isn't going to go away just that easily. He'd be like a strayed cat, once you keep feeding him, he will keep coming back for more and more. She need to confess to her husband her complete ultimate betrayal and try to savage her marriage and tell that fool to kick rocks.
Re: Boyfriend Threathens To Tell Husband by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 26, 2011
coogar:

marriage is still alive and kicking as long as the husband is not aware of the affair.

lol really?! the wife is fukcing around like a rat and you are claiming the marriage is alive and kicking?

as i said earlier, only THE ILLUSION of marriage is alive and kicking because the minute this gal opened her leg to the gigolo, she VOID the vows she made and therefore renders  that marriage done with.

if YOU think being happily married can be achieve in such manners then you have a lot to learn. if a husband/wife dont ACT married then what they have isnt worth shiit.

no man can truly forgive infidelity in marriage. any woman who feels her husband will understand is extremely idiotic. the man will even the scores either now or 10 years later. plenty of time to think it through. besides, the man can even send her packing after her confession.

and whats wrong with that?! wouldnt you dump your partner if they did the same to you?!
at least WE all know what you want your spouse to do when/if they cheat on you. . . . . . . . . no wonder many will NEVER find happiness in their r/ships.

gigolo can feck off where the sun don't shine. . . . .name? address? place of work?

is there any proof they were screwing each other? it's her word against his.

the minute this will get to the ears of hubby then suspicion will set in, a simple check of her phone records  will reveal that she DID call/sms him many times. if the guy asks for money then we can be certain that he got something incriminating against this gal.
Re: Boyfriend Threathens To Tell Husband by coogar: 8:51pm On Aug 26, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

lol really?! the wife is bleeping around like a rat and you are claiming the marriage is alive and kicking?

very much alive and kicking. . . . .what you dunno wouldn't kill you.
you could be living with hiv for the past 10 yrs, you are not aware of it and you might never die of it.

as i said earlier, only THE ILLUSION of marriage is alive and kicking because the minute this gal opened her leg to the gigolo, she VOID the vows she made and therefore renders that marriage done with.

what idiotic vows. . . .do you know what the husband is doing?
there's no void as long as both parties keep their dirty affairs under wraps. . . . how do you know what you get paid every month is what you truly deserve. the tax man works out whatever math and they tell you your monthly pay is $5,432.56. what makes you think it shouldn't be more than that? you don't know and you will never care until someone exposes the fraud.

if YOU think being happily married can be achieve in such manners then you have a lot to learn. if a husband/wife dont ACT married then what they have isnt worth shiit.

happy marriage? you are asking for a lot, son.
men keep secrets, women keep more. the day husband and wife truly confess their atrocities in marriage in totality, you will realize there's no "happy" marriage as you put it. someway somehow, there's a judas in every marriage. the degree of judasism only varies from person to person.

and whats wrong with that?! wouldnt you dump your partner if they did the same to you?!
at least WE all know what you want your spouse to do when/if they cheat on you. . . . . . . . . no wonder many will NEVER find happiness in their r/ships.

the more reason i will not tell my partner if i cheated on her.
cannot let 5 mins of casual s[i]e[/i]x ruin a relationship i have fostered for years or decades. it's easier to keep the secret than ruin the marriage or go through the process of nonsense divorce. i am an expert at risk management. wink

the minute this will get to the ears of hubby then suspicion will set in, a simple check of her phone records will reveal that she DID call/sms him many times. if the guy asks for money then we can be certain that he got something incriminating against this gal.

you are so naive!
you really think this woman hasn't done her homework to eliminate any trace evidence, every digital footprint, every email, every text message, etc from her phone? if you catch a woman cheating - it's either she wanted to be caught so she can officially leave you or you work for the fbi.
debarring those 2 options, you don't catch women cheating. it rarely happens. they are better at it than men!
Re: Boyfriend Threathens To Tell Husband by Russialane(m): 8:55pm On Aug 26, 2011
she deserves whatever is coming to her grin
Re: Boyfriend Threathens To Tell Husband by Mynd44: 12:20am On Aug 27, 2011
The woman is effed both ways
Re: Boyfriend Threathens To Tell Husband by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 27, 2011
coogar:

very much alive and kicking. . . . .what you dunno wouldn't kill you.

i guess we have a different views of what a LIVE AND KICKING MARRIAGE is. in my world a live and kicking marriage is one where BOTH are happy, BOTH are respectful of their spouse, BOTH act right.

you could be living with hiv for the past 10 yrs, you are not aware of it and you might never die of it.

are you claiming that 10yrs is the benchmark for "never die from it"?
again, you are talking about an ILLUSION as most people with AIDS eventually die from it (or any illness related to it). . . . . . . . .just because a few have managed to live for more than 20yrs with the disease is irrelevant.(especially when you know that it's the result of EXPENSIVE ARV cocktails)

what idiotic vows. . . .do you know what the husband is doing?
there's no void as long as both parties keep their dirty affairs under wraps. . . .

i guess in your world, its all about APPEARANCES, to hell with marriage vows and the aim is to stay married at all cost, right?!
as for what the husband is doing, again, it's IRRELEVANT here as cheating surely wont solve the problem at hand.

how do you know what you get paid every month is what you truly deserve. the tax man works out whatever math and they tell you your monthly pay is $5,432.56. what makes you think it shouldn't be more than that? you don't know and you will never care until someone exposes the fraud.

woah, another beautiful example of an ILLUSION of all being alive and kicking. they have a contract together and they are suppose to respect it, 
here is something for YOU to think about since you think all is well:
Mr A married Mrs B but he later discovered that he likes men and is actually g[b]a[/b]y, he now happily sleep around with men while pretending that all is well. do you also think that this marriage is ALIVE AND KICKING?!

better yet, MR A's wife is lacing his every day meal with rat poison, since he is still alive, and doesnt know what his wife is doing, then this marriage is considered by you as ALIVE AND KICKING?!

happy marriage? you are asking for a lot, son.
men keep secrets, women keep more. the day husband and wife truly confess their atrocities in marriage in totality, you will realize there's no "happy" marriage as you put it. someway somehow, there's a judas in every marriage. the degree of judasism only varies from person to person.

i am only asking for what is RIGHT. we all know that to stay happily married aint easy but if one of the spouse decides that they have enough then they should ACT RIGHT rather that playing the fields. and if they truly need some gigolos then let her husband KNOW and DECIDE if he wants to be with such person.
the important question here is: why should people stay married if they have no intention to RESPECT the marriage, RESPECT themselves and RESPECT their spouse?!

the more reason i will not tell my partner if i cheated on her.
cannot let 5 mins of casual s[i]e[/i]x ruin a relationship i have fostered for years or decades.
yet you are happy to disrespect that r/ship by sleeping around?! what an irony!!!
to each their own, as i said earlier, some people live ALL THEIR LIVES as an illusion. everything about them/their life is fake and its all about keeping up with the "Adebowales". sad life indeed.

it's easier to keep the secret than ruin the marriage or go through the process of nonsense divorce. i am an expert at risk management. wink

i hope you feel the same way if/when your partner catches HIV/AIDS through her infidelity and decides to continue having unprotected se.x with you, jsince all is "ALIVE AND KICKING".
you are DEFINITELY no expert in risk management because, if you were, then you wouldnt have cheated to begin with, BWAAAAAAAAH!

you are so naive!
you really think this woman hasn't done her homework to eliminate any trace evidence, every digital footprint, every email, every text message, etc from her phone? if you catch a woman cheating - it's either she wanted to be caught so she can officially leave you or you work for the fbi.
debarring those 2 options, you don't catch women cheating. it rarely happens. they are better at it than men!

if this lady had done her "homework" properly then A) we would have never heard of this blackmail issues and B) she would never consider paying the guy. the guy asked for 1million Naira so he surely has something incriminating on her, the minute she pays then she will be hooked, just like most people scammed through 419, and will pay through her damn nose till she get busted. this lady may be a lot of think but smart SHE IS NOT!
Re: Boyfriend Threathens To Tell Husband by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 27, 2011
foolish woman didnt she remember she was married when she was offering her kinny to another man??

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Give Am Food / Want To Mk Friends / The Top 10 Health Benefits Of Kissing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.