Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

How I Made Over A Million Naira Growing Pawpaw - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How I Made Over A Million Naira Growing Pawpaw (53469 Views)

This Ginger Farm Will Produce Over A Million Naira Worth Of Ginger / Buy Your Dwarf Seedling Orange,lemon,mango,cashew, Pawpaw,ogbono,palm,bittercola / Cash From Pawpaw Plantation – In Just 6 Months After Planting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Made Over A Million Naira Growing Pawpaw by Topleague(m): 10:22am On Nov 26, 2022
very impressive
Re: How I Made Over A Million Naira Growing Pawpaw by clockwisereport: 10:22am On Nov 26, 2022
Deasegun19:

my chances with strangers are higher than ppl with archaic mentality
Your family rejected u because of ur laziness. Uchu. The owner of this thread is a farmer who is telling people how he made millions growing pawpaw. It never crossed ur mind to ask questions and see how u can join him in growing pawpaw. The only thing that came to your mind is begging. Tufiakwa

2 Likes

Re: How I Made Over A Million Naira Growing Pawpaw by airsaylongcome: 10:23am On Nov 26, 2022
sukkot:
pawpaw can be used to make digestive enzyme called papain for those with enzyme deficiency ad bowel irregularities

Is it the fruit itself? I always thought papain was in the skin and the leaves
Re: How I Made Over A Million Naira Growing Pawpaw by Deasegun19(m): 10:23am On Nov 26, 2022
clockwisereport:
Your family is not a bank. If u need a loan, go to lapo or the nearest bank branch near u.

would they issue a loan without collateral? I am poor. are you in Nigeria sha
Re: How I Made Over A Million Naira Growing Pawpaw by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:24am On Nov 26, 2022
Blake755:

Wow your thread make sense imagine millionaire from pawpaw farm you be legend you earned my respect
So you believe?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Made Over A Million Naira Growing Pawpaw by Paulecart: 10:25am On Nov 26, 2022
This is beautiful.
Re: How I Made Over A Million Naira Growing Pawpaw by Deasegun19(m): 10:26am On Nov 26, 2022
clockwisereport:
Your family rejected u because of ur laziness. Uchu

I am not surprised you said that. Do you know what it takes working as a teacher. 7am-7pm. I don't wish my situation on someone but...

1 Like

Re: How I Made Over A Million Naira Growing Pawpaw by sukkot: 10:26am On Nov 26, 2022
airsaylongcome:

Is it’s the fruit itself? I always thought papain was in the skin and the leaves
What is papain? Papain is a proteolytic enzyme extracted from the raw fruit of the papaya plant. Proteolytic enzymes help break proteins down into smaller protein fragments called peptides and amino acids. This is why papain is a popular ingredient in meat tenderizer.
Re: How I Made Over A Million Naira Growing Pawpaw by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 10:26am On Nov 26, 2022
WorkhardAgric:
The male Pawpaw does not fruit or produce pawpaw. It has a medicinal value which makes it very useful in deworming animals including human beings. Where you get female Pawpaw planted without a male Pawpaw around it, the female Pawpaw can never fruit since no male is around to fertilize it

Wonderful !
Re: How I Made Over A Million Naira Growing Pawpaw by Deasegun19(m): 10:28am On Nov 26, 2022
clockwisereport:
Your family rejected u because of ur laziness. Uchu. The owner of this thread is a farmer who is telling people how he made millions growing pawpaw. It never crossed ur mind to ask questions and see how u can join him in growing pawpaw. The only thing that came to your mind is begging. Tufiakwa

cos I know my situation and don't fantasize, where do I get money to acquire Land for farming? when feeding is extremely difficult? continue...
Re: How I Made Over A Million Naira Growing Pawpaw by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 10:28am On Nov 26, 2022
You are wonderful, highly commendable and impressive.
Re: How I Made Over A Million Naira Growing Pawpaw by Deasegun19(m): 10:29am On Nov 26, 2022
clockwisereport:

To repay Incase u forgot.
Re: How I Made Over A Million Naira Growing Pawpaw by jy2kbeyond(m): 10:29am On Nov 26, 2022
I made my own million selling water to a well. undecided

1 Like

Re: How I Made Over A Million Naira Growing Pawpaw by IranianSea: 10:32am On Nov 26, 2022
WorkhardAgric:
The male Pawpaw does not fruit or produce pawpaw. It has a medicinal value which makes it very useful in deworming animals including human beings. Where you get female Pawpaw planted without a male Pawpaw around it, the female Pawpaw can never fruit since no male is around to fertilize it
Take some this rubbish joor. I have female pawpaw in my compound, I just eat from her fruit this morning.
Re: How I Made Over A Million Naira Growing Pawpaw by clockwisereport: 10:36am On Nov 26, 2022
Deasegun19:

I am not surprised you said that. Do you know what it takes working as a teacher. 7am-7pm. I don't wish my situation on someone but...
one of my former neighbours who teaches in a private school got his then gf, now wife, pregnant. They were both teachers in a private school. The guy resigned from his teaching job and learnt carpentry. The last time i saw him, he already bought a parcel of land and was about finishing his house project. He also opened a shop where they sell hair extension for his wife. He did not wait for his family to do all those things for him. Dey there. Hunger never catch u

3 Likes

Re: How I Made Over A Million Naira Growing Pawpaw by iHart(m): 10:39am On Nov 26, 2022
highchief1:
u never talk wetin give u money
Hahaha
Re: How I Made Over A Million Naira Growing Pawpaw by FreedomArmy: 10:40am On Nov 26, 2022
WorkhardAgric:
Give some likes if you're following
Mr op do you know that I use to think about this paw paw farming every day. I didn't know that someone is already doing it. Good job. I'm definitely going to try it out.

1 Like

Re: How I Made Over A Million Naira Growing Pawpaw by Deasegun19(m): 10:40am On Nov 26, 2022
clockwisereport:
one of my former neighbours who teaches in a private school got his then gf, now wife, pregnant. They were both teachers in a private school. The guy resigned from his teaching job and learnt carpentry. The last time i saw him, he already bought a parcel of land and was about finishing his house project. He also opened a shop where they sell hair extension for his wife. He did not wait for his family to do all those things for him. Dey there. Hunger never catch u

hmmm, inspiring he succeeded at last.

I am on my own path now .

tor, my bro help me. I will repay
Re: How I Made Over A Million Naira Growing Pawpaw by Profnani: 10:41am On Nov 26, 2022
You never show us your pawpaw farm plantation,all this pictures posted are all downloaded pic from internet,and at the same time no serious farmer will plant such tall species of pawpaw.i stand to be corrected.
WorkhardAgric:
I planted some pawpaw trees in my compound, the yield was beyond my expectations, I decided to sell the fruits, keeping the proceeds untouched, at the end, I counted over #50k
Being surprised of the money realized, I decided to make it a bit commercial by adding more trees, I got over #120k.
The above two trials compelled me into Papaya production within the available spaces in my compound, today I make hundreds of thousands every harvesting period.
Note the followings;

1. Pawpaw has a lot of health benefit
2. The demand for it is very high
3. Few people grow the fruit
4. The tree die within 2 to 5 years depending on how it's being managed
5. The fruit can be grown from the seed or the stem.
6. Growing it from the stem gives quick result and high yield

Am going to reveal the secret; how to grow pawpaw from the stem

5 Likes

Re: How I Made Over A Million Naira Growing Pawpaw by clockwisereport: 10:44am On Nov 26, 2022
Deasegun19:

hmmm, inspiring he succeeded at last.
I am on my own path now .
tor, my bro help me. I will repay
I wrote that story to inspire u to step up your game and help yourself
Re: How I Made Over A Million Naira Growing Pawpaw by Deasegun19(m): 10:44am On Nov 26, 2022
[quote author=clockwisereport post=118694635] one of my former neighbours who teaches in a private school got his then gf, now wife, pregnant. They were both teachers in a private school. The guy resigned from his teaching job and learnt carpentry. The last time i saw him, he already bought a parcel of land and was about finishing his house project. He also opened a shop where they sell hair extension for his wife. He did not wait for his family to do all those things for him. Dey there. Hunger never catch u[/quote

I never said I was waiting. I was asking for help to propel me out of poverty straight. I will repay.
Re: How I Made Over A Million Naira Growing Pawpaw by Deasegun19(m): 10:45am On Nov 26, 2022
clockwisereport:
I wrote that story to inspire u to step up your game and help yourself

so what was I doing by trying to go into the transport sector?
Re: How I Made Over A Million Naira Growing Pawpaw by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 26, 2022
WorkhardAgric:
I don’t think this is true. I have female pawpaw that bear fruit with no male pawpaw in sight

1 Like

Re: How I Made Over A Million Naira Growing Pawpaw by iHart(m): 11:00am On Nov 26, 2022
Profnani:
You never show us your pawpaw farm plantation,all this pictures posted are all downloaded pic from internet,and at the same time no serious farmer will plant such tall species of pawpaw.i stand to be corrected.
OP never talk true...

2 Likes

Re: How I Made Over A Million Naira Growing Pawpaw by clockwisereport: 11:02am On Nov 26, 2022
Deasegun19:

so what was I doing by trying to go into the transport sector?
Like i said, hunger never wipe u. If hunger wipe u, you will not wait for people for help u before u help urself
Re: How I Made Over A Million Naira Growing Pawpaw by Deasegun19(m): 11:04am On Nov 26, 2022
clockwisereport:
Like i said, hunger never wipe u. If hunger wipe u, you will not wait for people for help u before u help urself

set awon...
Re: How I Made Over A Million Naira Growing Pawpaw by Deasegun19(m): 11:04am On Nov 26, 2022
clockwisereport:
it is well...
Re: How I Made Over A Million Naira Growing Pawpaw by AngelicBeing: 11:07am On Nov 26, 2022
cheesy
Re: How I Made Over A Million Naira Growing Pawpaw by clockwisereport: 11:07am On Nov 26, 2022
Deasegun19:

set awon...
Set awon that u are a lazy youth
Re: How I Made Over A Million Naira Growing Pawpaw by vertueptime: 11:20am On Nov 26, 2022
WorkhardAgric:

I have one paw paw tree in my house and it fruits well, is it a hermaph

1 Like

Re: How I Made Over A Million Naira Growing Pawpaw by Uchedizzy(f): 11:43am On Nov 26, 2022
Pawpaw is a kind of fruit. sweet like sugar yellow like fanta everybody´like pawpaw , mummy like pawpaw . daddy like pawpaw eeeee pawpaw

4 Likes

Re: How I Made Over A Million Naira Growing Pawpaw by GorillaApp(m): 12:07pm On Nov 26, 2022
WorkhardAgric:
I need some response to continue
U too much. Thank for this post. Will you be available for private discussion

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pictorial Details Of A Poultry Farm Project In Lagos State / How To Set Up A Cheap Greenhouse / Cashew Nuts Price Update!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.