Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,071 members, 7,859,885 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 08:48 PM

Am I Missing Something? How Did You Woo Your Partner ... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Missing Something? How Did You Woo Your Partner ... (3709 Views)

Guys How Do You Cope When Other Guys Try To Woo Your Girlfriend Or Lady? / How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend, When And How Did She Say Yes? / Guys: For How Long Can You Woo A Lady(max)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Missing Something? How Did You Woo Your Partner ... by ccjoe: 9:14am On Nov 21, 2022
Great0ne1:

Are you sure she will be ready for honest relationship ? It takes two of you, to make it work.
yeah! a gud girl would.
Re: Am I Missing Something? How Did You Woo Your Partner ... by MikeofKd(m): 9:44am On Nov 21, 2022
Joshmuch:
Here comes the tactics.

1. Dress well, look good from head to toe.

2. Approach a lot of girls, ideally 3 girls daily.

3. Apply the SIT method on approach: Smile, Intent and Touch.
S- Smile before approach
I- Show your intention by desiring her, look her from head, boobs to toe
T- Ensure you touch her, be close to her when talking. touch could be handshake, a tap on shoulder anything to break touch barrier.

4. Deliver your opening e.g. hi, I saw you from behind catwalking or walking or dancing or sitting etc and I had to come say , you have a nice figure.( remember with SIT method).
She will smile, then introduce yourself. Then say what you are there doing e.g. I just came to buy something before I got distracted by this sexy girl( You are referring to her, now she is smiling and happy) . Ask her what she is up to or where she is going etc. Then, cut off the rapport, SIT method again,tell her you are rushing somewhere and ask her that you would like to see her like tommorow maybe around 5pm to get to know her better.If she agrees to see you tomorrow or maybe she is free another day. Give her your phone to put in her number.( Don't ask: can I have your number). Then, give her a beep for her to have yours. SIT method on the closing and leave. Call her the next day about the meet and tell her the address or location to meet, bar, restaurant ( for me it's usually my home) and proceed from there if you know what to do. If not ask, and I will continue.

All these one ontop woman matta

3 Likes

Re: Am I Missing Something? How Did You Woo Your Partner ... by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 21, 2022
ccjoe:
Thanks dear.
Happy now?
No, go and modify it.
Re: Am I Missing Something? How Did You Woo Your Partner ... by ccjoe: 10:10am On Nov 21, 2022
Nia69:
No, go and modify it.
Done!
You're good?
Re: Am I Missing Something? How Did You Woo Your Partner ... by purejustice36: 10:36am On Nov 21, 2022
First of all , never date a broke babe
By their skin you’ll know
There’s so much flex in dating an independent babe

Firstly understand that you’ve got value and no babe must ride you , understand that you’re worth it and they’ve got more to benefit from you emotionally

Before you approach any girl ensure you’re ready for any kinda reply and don’t always expect a good one but by your game and swag you can’t be messed with

I was at the Schengen embassy in Victorian island in Lagos some weeks back

When done with whatever took me there, this fly chick with huge boobs and thick ass just parked in the embassy parking lot , I’m sure she was there to either submit her application or for collection

Like I said before I don’t like broke babes never , independent babes turn me on

My guy was like , mehn this babe complete o , her matter go hard
I patiently waited for her to get done with her mission there

About 30mins she was ready to exit the place, sexy babe wey dey handle Lexus 500 stop playing

I walked up to her friend not even her , told her friend that I would like to squeeze out 5mins of their time if they don’t mind
That’s bc her friend no fine reach the babe , such babes like attention pass those wey fine lol

I took her away from her friend and went straight to the point
Take note: I’m 6”5 on height
I handsome like wella, no cap
Confidence dey on a 100 , that’s all that matters

Me: hey cutie
Her: hi
Me: saw you dazzling from afar and just couldn’t help it but to holla at ya

Her: hmm thanks “smiles”

Me: the name’s wydjdjdjc wink and I wouldn’t like to take much of your time , do you mind a rendezvous?

Her: you seem so confident

At that point I already knew I wasn’t doing bad

Me: I’m gonna give you my contact shawty , let’s get into a deeper conversation when we’re all alone together, “that’s if you don’t mind “ that word very important

Her: how about I just give you mine lol
Me : I would really want you to have mine, you can beep me up when you get home , that’s to show that you wouldn’t mind seeing me some other time

I gave her my contact and vanished into the thin air

Here’s the trick dude, if she hadn’t called me back then she’s not interested
But bc she called back , it means she’s interested

The following week me wey my pocket don dey finish , I go borrow money from my guy lol

We hung out at oniru beach , I use Wizkid songs finish her head and me too sabi sing join
We knack that night for beach , right now na she dey chat me first every morning

It’s all about your confidence bruh , girls matter simple pass drinking of Heineken

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Missing Something? How Did You Woo Your Partner ... by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 21, 2022
ccjoe:
Done!
You're good?
Yeah smiley
Re: Am I Missing Something? How Did You Woo Your Partner ... by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 21, 2022
ccjoe:
This might sound strange in this present generation of ours but the fact is I have never wooed a girl. I am 27, all the girls I have been with either showed signs that they liked me and I capitalized on that or it just happened by chance. Right now I have no one and I have been thinking of approaching a certain girl for a serious relationship but the thought of walking up to her sends shiver down my spine. Mind you I am funny and outgoing. Still schooling though, in my final year. I don't have much money to play any trick on her lol.

So guys how did you woo your girl? What did you tell her and to the ladies, how did your guy woo you?

I am pretty sure I am not the only guy in this predicament so sharing your experience will be of help to a lot of guys.

angry
Re: Am I Missing Something? How Did You Woo Your Partner ... by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 21, 2022
ccjoe:
This might sound strange in this present generation of ours but the fact is I have never wooed a girl. I am 27, all the girls I have been with either showed signs that they liked me and I capitalized on that or it just happened by chance. Right now I have no one and I have been thinking of approaching a certain girl for a serious relationship but the thought of walking up to her sends shiver down my spine. Mind you I am funny and outgoing. Still schooling though, in my final year. I don't have much money to play any trick on her lol.

So guys how did you woo your girl? What did you tell her and to the ladies, how did your guy woo you?

I am pretty sure I am not the only guy in this predicament so sharing your experience will be of help to a lot of guys.

so u gay...corrřrrect?....u sayin u happier around men...u r gay. SHame on u sir!!!(no oofencse) angry
Re: Am I Missing Something? How Did You Woo Your Partner ... by BigYash: 11:01am On Nov 21, 2022
Joshmuch:
Here comes the tactics.

S- Smile before approach
T- Ensure you touch her, be close to her when talking. touch could be handshake, a tap on shoulder anything to break touch barrier.

4. Deliver your opening e.g. hi, I saw you from behind catwalking or walking or dancing or sitting etc and I had to come say , you have a nice figure.( remember with SIT method).
She will smile, then introduce yourself. Then say what you are there doing e.g. I just came to buy something before I got distracted by this sexy girl( You are referring to her, now she is smiling and happy) . Ask her what she is up to or where she is going etc. Then, cut off the rapport, SIT method again,tell her you are rushing somewhere and ask her that you would like to see her like tommorow maybe around 5pm to get to know her better.If she agrees to see you tomorrow or maybe she is free another day. Give her your phone to put in her number.( Don't ask: can I have your number). Then, give her a beep for her to have yours. SIT method on the closing and leave. Call her the next day about the meet and tell her the address or location to meet, bar, restaurant ( for me it's usually my home) and proceed from there if you know what to do. If not ask, and I will continue.
Sabinus.. grin
Re: Am I Missing Something? How Did You Woo Your Partner ... by ccjoe: 11:02am On Nov 21, 2022
Nia69:
Yeah smiley
So what's your story.. How did he do it?
Re: Am I Missing Something? How Did You Woo Your Partner ... by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 21, 2022
ccjoe:
So what's your story.. How did he do it?
Lol, I don't have a partner. Not willing to.
Re: Am I Missing Something? How Did You Woo Your Partner ... by ccjoe: 11:07am On Nov 21, 2022
Joshmuch:
Here comes the tactics.

S- Smile before approach

wow..this is dope...getting what I'm looking for..thanks..but pls can you continue??

1 Like

Re: Am I Missing Something? How Did You Woo Your Partner ... by ccjoe: 11:17am On Nov 21, 2022
Nia69:
Lol, I don't have a partner. Not willing to.
cock and bull..

Re: Am I Missing Something? How Did You Woo Your Partner ... by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 21, 2022
ccjoe:
cock and bull..
I know, that's just what your post is.
Re: Am I Missing Something? How Did You Woo Your Partner ... by ccjoe: 11:30am On Nov 21, 2022
Nia69:
I know, that's just what your post is.
Lol ...no na I'm serious.

Just that saying u don't want to have a partner is hard to believe, think am na
Re: Am I Missing Something? How Did You Woo Your Partner ... by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 21, 2022
ccjoe:
Lol ...no na I'm serious.

Just that saying u don't want to have a partner is hard to believe, think am na
I wish to be alone. undecided
Re: Am I Missing Something? How Did You Woo Your Partner ... by ccjoe: 11:41am On Nov 21, 2022
Nia69:
I wish to be alone. undecided
Hmm not even with me? u're wicked o... undecided angry
Re: Am I Missing Something? How Did You Woo Your Partner ... by ForG(m): 11:54am On Nov 21, 2022
Joshmuch:
Here comes the tactics.

S- Smile before approach

What kinda apartment you live in?
Re: Am I Missing Something? How Did You Woo Your Partner ... by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 21, 2022
ccjoe:
Hmm not even with me? u're wicked o... undecided angry
sad I know.
Re: Am I Missing Something? How Did You Woo Your Partner ... by ccjoe: 12:06pm On Nov 21, 2022
Nia69:
sad I know.
Okay sweetheart. Enjoy your day.
Re: Am I Missing Something? How Did You Woo Your Partner ... by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 21, 2022
ccjoe:
Okaysweetheart. Enjoy your day.
Enjoy your day too. smiley
Re: Am I Missing Something? How Did You Woo Your Partner ... by ccjoe: 12:21pm On Nov 21, 2022
Nia69:
Enjoy your day too. smiley
oooooh!!! Leave me alone na

3 Likes

Re: Am I Missing Something? How Did You Woo Your Partner ... by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 21, 2022
With me, he didn't really woo me, I was still in high school when we met.

I was at my friend's brother's birthday party when I first saw him, I didn't know him and he didn't know me too, but I developed a crush for him from that day.

It was only when this other time I visited my friend that I found him there with her brother, and from then on, I knew I had to put my detective mode on and do an investigation on the guy, grin grin grin just so I can at least know something about his background and the kind of a person he is because he struck me as the player type, cute face and nicely dressed.

My friend was very helpful.. grin grin grin.. And upon finding out that he was studying medical science in varsity, I just had to find a way to get close to him because I always had a thing for medical professionals, but I didn't know how because I was young and shy.. So, I decided that I was going to pretend that biology is giving me a difficult time at school and I finally got the courage to ask him if he could help me with some extra lessons when he's free. He agreed and whenever he was free, we would meet for my biology extra lessons, the same biology I was very good at, but pretending that it was showing me flames.. grin grin grin.. as time went on, I became more comfortable and relaxed around him, I started opening up and we became friends, I was the first one to confess my my feelings for him and the rest is now history.. grin grin grin

After some ups and downs, we're now finally engaged.
ccjoe:

5 Likes

Re: Am I Missing Something? How Did You Woo Your Partner ... by Anietieo: 2:03pm On Nov 21, 2022
Moh247:
smiley

Wooing and toasting is kind of outdated this days

Simply walk up to her, introduce yourself and tell her you stay around and would love to be a friend and get her number

If she gives you her number call her and make her know it's you and if it's cool to chat her up on Whatsapp

If she agreed , chat her up briefly to know basics about her, hobbies, her kind of music, any intresting thing about her and be funny, relaxed and make her comfortable enough.

Next thing is to ask her if you guys can hangout on a date,

Take her to a simple restaurant, order for food, chat her up and make sure you know if she's single or in a relationship, if she's single then move on to start flattering and teasing her in a funny way to soften her up

After the date chat her up for a day or two then request another date

If the second date goes smoothly, then move on to inviting her to your house

and NACk grin
Re: Am I Missing Something? How Did You Woo Your Partner ... by ccjoe: 2:32pm On Nov 21, 2022
Samantha123:
With me, he didn't really woo me, I was still in high school when we met.

I was at my friend's brother's birthday party when I first saw him, I didn't know him and he didn't know me too, but I developed a crush for him from that day.

It was only when this other time I visited my friend that I found him there with her brother, and from then on, I knew I had to put my detective mode on and do an investigation on the guy, grin grin grin just so I can at least know something about his background and the kind of a person he is because he struck me as the player type, cute face and nicely dressed.

My friend was very helpful.. grin grin grin.. And upon finding out that he was studying medical science in varsity, I just had to find a way to get close to him because I always had a thing for medical professionals, but I didn't know how because I was young and shy.. So, I decided that I was going to pretend that biology is giving me a difficult time at school and I finally got the courage to ask him if he could help me with some extra lessons when he's free. He agreed and whenever he was free, we would meet for my biology extra lessons, the same biology I was very good at, but pretending that it was showing me flames.. grin grin grin.. as time went on, I became more comfortable and relaxed around him, I started opening up and we became friends, I was the first one to confess my my feelings for him and the rest is now history.. grin grin grin

After some ups and downs, we're now finally engaged.
wow so lovely..God bless your relationship sister, thanks.
Are you done with school now?

1 Like

Re: Am I Missing Something? How Did You Woo Your Partner ... by Sureboyy(m): 2:32pm On Nov 21, 2022
Moh247:
smiley

Wooing and toasting is kind of outdated this days

Simply walk up to her, introduce yourself and tell her you stay around and would love to be a friend and get her number

If she gives you her number call her and make her know it's you and if it's cool to chat her up on Whatsapp

If she agreed , chat her up briefly to know basics about her, hobbies, her kind of music, any intresting thing about her and be funny, relaxed and make her comfortable enough.

Next thing is to ask her if you guys can hangout on a date,

Take her to a simple restaurant, order for food, chat her up and make sure you know if she's single or in a relationship, if she's single then move on to start flattering and teasing her in a funny way to soften her up

After the date chat her up for a day or two then request another date

If the second date goes smoothly, then move on to inviting her to your house

All these just to bag a lady grin grin
You guys cease to amaze me
All is game my bro, if you talk well during the first meet, you may not even need another meet before she lands at your home
It's all about knowing the right time to meet a girl, the right mood just by observing her before trying your luck
Re: Am I Missing Something? How Did You Woo Your Partner ... by Sureboyy(m): 2:35pm On Nov 21, 2022
ccjoe:
what hard way..c'mon not all girls are into that shi!t

I've spent 5years to study in school
..am coming out with a first class... And now I want a great relationship
Is it that easy grin grin grin
Re: Am I Missing Something? How Did You Woo Your Partner ... by Moh247: 2:47pm On Nov 21, 2022
Sureboyy:

All these just to bag a lady grin grin
You guys cease to amaze me
All is game my bro, if you talk well during the first meet, you may not even need another meet before she lands at your home
It's all about knowing the right time to meet a girl, the right mood just by observing her before trying your luck

All man with him strategy..

15years now mine hasn't failed me, besides my 3 date strategy na to weed out smellos and parasite, before knacking

If I wanted an hook up or a fling, na club I go take her go, then straight home

So as the O.P dey look for real relationship I gave him modest gentleman strategy

2 Likes

Re: Am I Missing Something? How Did You Woo Your Partner ... by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 21, 2022
Thanks.. smiley smiley smiley

Yep, I graduated from varsity back in 2020.
ccjoe:
wow so lovely..God bless your relationship sister, thanks.
Are you done with school now?
Re: Am I Missing Something? How Did You Woo Your Partner ... by Sureboyy(m): 2:50pm On Nov 21, 2022
Moh247:

All man with him strategy..

15years now mine hasn't failed me, besides my 3 date strategy na to weed out smellos and parasite, before knacking

If I wanted an hook up or a fling, na club I go take her go, then straight home

So as the O.P dey look for real relationship I gave him modest gentleman strategy
Normally my bro, I dae first confirm if the girl dae feel me first
I no dae like push things unless na just Bleep
All the girls I've ever dated have loved me more than I did them even as I approached first grin grin
It's a necessary for me
Re: Am I Missing Something? How Did You Woo Your Partner ... by Moh247: 2:52pm On Nov 21, 2022
Sureboyy:

Normally my bro, I dae first confirm if the girl dae feel me first
I no dae like push things unless na just Bleep
All the girls I've ever dated have loved me more than I did them even as I approached first grin grin
It's a necessary for me

Naso.. na why I talk say toasting is outdated

I don't even remember last time I toasted any girl... Normal level if a girl is into you, and her body language dey open to you, you no even need too much talk

1 Like

Re: Am I Missing Something? How Did You Woo Your Partner ... by ccjoe: 3:03pm On Nov 21, 2022
Samantha123:
Thanks.. smiley smiley smiley

Yep, I graduated from varsity back in 2020.
wow congrats smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm So Insecure About My Size? / Why Have Men Lost Respect For Girls Of These Days? / Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.