Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,431 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Why Have Men Lost Respect For Girls Of These Days? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Have Men Lost Respect For Girls Of These Days? (3699 Views)

8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men / How Many Girlfriends Can A Nigerian Guy Have (Men Replied) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Have Men Lost Respect For Girls Of These Days? by charles316: 7:52pm On Mar 31, 2012
why have men lost respect for girls of these days? everywhere i go i get the feeling that men dont see nothing good in the women of this genertion( not talking bout our parents generation o). some say the reason is cos of what these babes do in sch etc . pls no insults on this thread.
Re: Why Have Men Lost Respect For Girls Of These Days? by purplekayc(m): 9:23am On Apr 01, 2012
U know already!
Re: Why Have Men Lost Respect For Girls Of These Days? by 190: 9:53am On Apr 01, 2012
OP

please next time when you wanna make an assumption about women

please put in quote "NIGERIAN GIRLS"

Cos "NIGERIAN GIRLS" are different from the rest bunch

Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Why Have Men Lost Respect For Girls Of These Days? by iyatrustee(f): 9:57am On Apr 01, 2012
see dis one! just look at dis one! they go dey talk abt nigerian girls and u sef go put mouth? angry
Re: Why Have Men Lost Respect For Girls Of These Days? by 190: 10:11am On Apr 01, 2012
^Ure the #1 representative of a typical NIGERIAN GIRL

U are a BB fanatic
u dey dig GOLD with shovel
wetin u nor put hand

Talk . .

Na iya dem dey refer 2 for this thread
Re: Why Have Men Lost Respect For Girls Of These Days? by ArQueBusieR(m): 12:10am On Apr 28, 2012
I know some great girls'. And I respect them like they respect me.
Re: Why Have Men Lost Respect For Girls Of These Days? by bernfame(f): 6:32am On Apr 28, 2012
charles316: why have men lost respect for girls of these days? everywhere i go i get the feeling that men dont see nothing good in the women of this genertion( not talking bout our parents generation o). some say the reason is cos of what these babes do in sch etc . pls no insults on this thread.

You're talking about all the ''women in this generation'' and yet you dont want insults? Are you aware that your sisters, female cousins and nieces are also part of this generation? Please dont ''generalise'' topics like this if you dont want insults! Use words like ''some' or 'most' women''. Better still, give us a percentage if you carried out a research!!
Re: Why Have Men Lost Respect For Girls Of These Days? by afinic001(m): 7:33pm On Apr 28, 2012
Why would there be respect?? When
1. Pus.ssy is as cheap as N100=
2. They do not love guys, dey only cars and money.
3.Our campus are no more learning centres but brothels
4.Girls now drink more than their fathers
5.An average Nigerian girl is into aristoism
6.Dey are always Hot( small rain and dey will say-weather for you)
7. Dey are heartbreakers
8.Most of them are lesbians
9.Dey can f..uck you and your brothers at the same time
10. The list is continuous but I chose to stop here.

2 Likes

Re: Why Have Men Lost Respect For Girls Of These Days? by achi4u(m): 8:12pm On Apr 28, 2012
afinic001: Why would there be respect?? When
7. Dey are heartbreakers
those bad eggs can also STEALgrin

1 Like

Re: Why Have Men Lost Respect For Girls Of These Days? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 28, 2012
hmmm...NIGERIA! NIGERIA! NIGERIA!
Re: Why Have Men Lost Respect For Girls Of These Days? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 28, 2012
achi4u: those bad eggs can also STEALgrin
very true
Re: Why Have Men Lost Respect For Girls Of These Days? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 28, 2012
why are some Nairaland guys so bitter against naija girls??!! i mean how bad were ur hearts broken
Re: Why Have Men Lost Respect For Girls Of These Days? by bashr8: 10:03pm On Apr 28, 2012
Shollypopz: why are some Nairaland guys so bitter against naija girls??!! i mean how bad were ur hearts broken
what their saying is actually true, they might be doing it out of mischief but unfortunately its even worse than that , our women have turned to something else but i prefer to blame the nigerian system for that
Re: Why Have Men Lost Respect For Girls Of These Days? by ijebabe: 11:44pm On Apr 28, 2012
This is getting really old. Whats worse is the same sad response from the same folks. Its tiring!
Re: Why Have Men Lost Respect For Girls Of These Days? by 190: 11:50pm On Apr 28, 2012
^spell tiring undecided
Re: Why Have Men Lost Respect For Girls Of These Days? by Chimezie198(m): 11:52pm On Apr 28, 2012
Me self don tire for all dis yeye girlz
most especially dix one wey dey above me. ^ ^
Re: Why Have Men Lost Respect For Girls Of These Days? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Apr 28, 2012
afinic001: Why would there be respect?? When
7. Dey are heartbreakers
Stop dating Nigerian pr[i]o[/i]stitutes you big fool! Why are you so dumb?
Re: Why Have Men Lost Respect For Girls Of These Days? by ijebabe: 11:53pm On Apr 28, 2012
190: ^spell tiring undecided

Whats that supposed to mean? undecided
Re: Why Have Men Lost Respect For Girls Of These Days? by Chimezie198(m): 11:57pm On Apr 28, 2012
Sexkillz => woman wrapper. Work no pay.
u dey try oo!
Re: Why Have Men Lost Respect For Girls Of These Days? by KevinII(m): 11:58pm On Apr 28, 2012
ijebabe:

Whats that supposed to mean? undecided
Ijeoma, go to bed and stop thinking about men. Haba!
Re: Why Have Men Lost Respect For Girls Of These Days? by Nobody: 12:01am On Apr 29, 2012
Chimezie198: Sexkillz => woman wrapper. Work no pay
Old news. Kickstart your dormant brain for something new. . . Imbecilic Arrow! Don't bother replying, this is my last response to you pathetic fool!
Re: Why Have Men Lost Respect For Girls Of These Days? by Chimezie198(m): 12:02am On Apr 29, 2012
@kelvin Allow d chick joor! make e dey dream about me
Re: Why Have Men Lost Respect For Girls Of These Days? by KevinII(m): 12:06am On Apr 29, 2012
Chimezie198: @kelvin Allow d chick joor! make e dey dream about me
name's kevin bro K-E-V-I-N! dammit! angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Why Have Men Lost Respect For Girls Of These Days? by achi4u(m): 12:06am On Apr 29, 2012
sexkillz:
Old news. Kickstart your dormant brain for something new. . . Imbecilic Arrow! Don't bother replying, this is my last response to you pathetic fool!
abrakatabra keep jugling
Re: Why Have Men Lost Respect For Girls Of These Days? by ijebabe: 12:26am On Apr 29, 2012
Chimezie is this your way of getting me out of your system? By all means continue.

Kevin you have come again!
Re: Why Have Men Lost Respect For Girls Of These Days? by Chimezie198(m): 12:28am On Apr 29, 2012
sexkillz:
U be childs na.
See brO na fact i tell u so oo! If u lyk go carry ur dictionary come, i no send u @all. Get a life dude.
U just dey spend d whole of ur day on NL.
FOOL!
Re: Why Have Men Lost Respect For Girls Of These Days? by Chimezie198(m): 12:40am On Apr 29, 2012
ijebabe: Chimezie is this your way of getting me out of your system? By all means continue.

ijebabe fine bobos lyk moi are very scarce nowadays oo! Hmm. . .
Re: Why Have Men Lost Respect For Girls Of These Days? by KevinII(m): 12:41am On Apr 29, 2012
ijebabe: Chimezie is this your way of getting me out of your system? By all means continue.

Go to bed jor. and make sure you go to church tomorrow (today) and pray for me you hear?
Re: Why Have Men Lost Respect For Girls Of These Days? by ijebabe: 12:44am On Apr 29, 2012
Kevin_II:
Go to bed jor. and make sure you go to church tomorrow (today) and pray for me you hear?

Mouse!
Re: Why Have Men Lost Respect For Girls Of These Days? by otokx(m): 3:15am On Apr 29, 2012
what a story?
Re: Why Have Men Lost Respect For Girls Of These Days? by Nobody: 5:32am On Apr 29, 2012
Lost respect for the stup1d ones
Re: Why Have Men Lost Respect For Girls Of These Days? by ayosmiles(m): 7:22am On Apr 29, 2012
But girls have also lost respect for naija guys. Are u any better than the girls. U cant control ur libido, u carry ur hard-on around nd chase anything in skirt like a goat on heat. U get urself drunk nd behave like animals. Some allow u to bleep them because they love u. U break their hearts with impunity nd seek only 4 ur own pleasure. Its becos they knw wht u are after, thats why they have turned cold. Accept it, we naija men are worse than the girls and we need to change. Please dont take it general.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 Things Guys Secretly Love / After Dating For 3years Without Sex...his GF Is Getting Married To Anoda Guy. / My Neighbors Daughter Calls Me Daddy, I'm Worried (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.