Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,306 members, 7,839,487 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Them Suppose Add Gbola As Part Of The Seven Classes Of Food - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Them Suppose Add Gbola As Part Of The Seven Classes Of Food (943 Views)

Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything / four Classes Of Women That May Not Get Married / Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Them Suppose Add Gbola As Part Of The Seven Classes Of Food by turmacs(f): 1:04pm On Aug 06, 2023
Honestly, I feel like penis is supposed to be among the seven classes of food, that thing no be here..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Them Suppose Add Gbola As Part Of The Seven Classes Of Food by myyansh68(m): 1:06pm On Aug 06, 2023
turmacs:
Honestly, I feel like penis is supposed to be among the seven classes of food, that thing no be here..

Please what is this?..

5 Likes

Re: Them Suppose Add Gbola As Part Of The Seven Classes Of Food by tachia406: 1:38pm On Aug 06, 2023
Thanks dear sister for a true confession. Gbola is life. Elsewhere, it is celebrated. Here a real Hot girl go still de do shakara. Small time later,you go de hear harder! harder! harder! Harder kee you dere. Nobody tastes my 7 inches without applause sha!

1 Like

Re: Them Suppose Add Gbola As Part Of The Seven Classes Of Food by Zxcvbnmghtr: 1:45pm On Aug 06, 2023
The sight of it makes me puke. embarassed
Re: Them Suppose Add Gbola As Part Of The Seven Classes Of Food by 4KNGOATS(m): 5:26pm On Aug 06, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Them Suppose Add Gbola As Part Of The Seven Classes Of Food by 4KNGOATS(m): 5:27pm On Aug 06, 2023
turmacs:
grin grin some people don dey mad oo
Re: Them Suppose Add Gbola As Part Of The Seven Classes Of Food by dododawa1: 10:27am On Aug 23, 2023
Morality has gone
Re: Them Suppose Add Gbola As Part Of The Seven Classes Of Food by tivhador: 10:31am On Aug 23, 2023
Are you mentally good? undecided
turmacs:
Re: Them Suppose Add Gbola As Part Of The Seven Classes Of Food by Puss360(f): 10:49am On Aug 23, 2023
Hey God... This thread na wa o
Re: Them Suppose Add Gbola As Part Of The Seven Classes Of Food by VinnyBaba: 2:15pm On Aug 23, 2023
This OP, even though is a Male, no talk lie Sha. smiley

Nigerian Girls truly like GBOLA. sad

U will see a Girl wearing Long Skirt and going for Choir practice,
But when it's time for sex, Shr will use Sex to Almost condemn ur Penis. 🤨🙂
Re: Them Suppose Add Gbola As Part Of The Seven Classes Of Food by monsuru56(m): 2:37pm On Aug 23, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
what about this? 🤮🤧

(1) (Reply)

He Promised Me A Job. / What Ladies Admire In You / Christmas Gift Ideas For Boyfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.