Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,990 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Dating A Single Mother - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating A Single Mother (6031 Views)

My Experience With A Single Mother I wanted to marry. / Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter / Man Accuses Wife Of Dating A Corper, Sends Her Packing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating A Single Mother by kunkelhanspeter(m): 3:26pm On Nov 21, 2022
daughter's school fee is due and how much am I bringing.

I will just block you immediately
But come to think of it how can a single mother tell you no sex till marriage and you accept?
Sound like she’s using jazz on you to be honest or she don’t want to to taste it because there’s nothing left there to enjoy anymore and want to use marriage to hold you.
Your choice bro

5 Likes

Re: Dating A Single Mother by kunkelhanspeter(m): 3:32pm On Nov 21, 2022
Okoroawusa:
A single mother said no sex before marriage and you agreed.... what is wrong with young men of this generation?
Na this one shock me pass

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Single Mother by WholeLottaDrip2(m): 3:47pm On Nov 21, 2022
LivelyMandem:
Guys in the house, what is your experience like dating single mothers.

I recently met a beautiful young lady who has never been married but has a daughter with a guy who isn't taking up much of the responsibility.

I have a good job and can obviously take care of the basics. The issue started from when I started giving her some money randomly not for any particular purpose. She called me recently and said her daughter's school fee is due and how much am I bringing.

In my head, she is not my child so why do you want to push the responsibility on me so fast. If I ask about the dad, she'll say I shouldn't worry because he's irresponsible.

We're not intimate yet because she said no sex before marriage, na that one we still dey fight about.

My question is, is it ok for her to ask me for her child fees just because we're dating or am I supposed to automatically take up the girls upkeep because I'm dating her mother?

Bruh you dating a single mother and she's not letting you hit that c'mon man she said no sex b4 marriage. Why she ain't tell the father of her kid allat ?? Sis got the guts to ask for assistance lmao

Tell her ; Fucc I look like taking care of ur kid I'm not the father"

A single mom claiming celibacy until marriage is a Red flag. Send her ass bacc to the stkreets

4 Likes

Re: Dating A Single Mother by WholeLottaDrip2(m): 3:51pm On Nov 21, 2022
LivelyMandem:

I recently met a beautiful young lady who has never been married but has a daughter with a guy who isn't taking up much of the responsibility.

I have a good job and can obviously take care of the basics. The issue started from when I started giving her some money randomly not for any particular purpose. She called me recently and said her daughter's school fee is due and how much am I bringing.

In my head, she is not my child so why do you want to push the responsibility on me so fast. If I ask about the dad, she'll say I shouldn't worry because he's irresponsible.

We're not intimate yet because she said no sex before marriage, na that one we still dey fight about.

My question is, is it ok for her to ask me for her child fees just because we're dating or am I supposed to automatically take up the girls upkeep because I'm dating her mother?
Re: Dating A Single Mother by Ifakiland(m): 3:59pm On Nov 21, 2022
LivelyMandem:

Pay up mugu....show you're responsible. Make irresponsible man dey knack, make you wey responsible dey pay for the result of the knocking

5 Likes

Re: Dating A Single Mother by Moneyyman: 4:02pm On Nov 21, 2022
Stay away from single mothers, una no dey hear. Especially this whose baby daddies are irresponsible and dead beat.

Break that relationship off and leave her! If you want to help, do so because you are generous but leave that woman.

She's obviously using the lure of sex to trap you in a poor position. Leaver her NOWWWW!

LivelyMandem:

The issue started from when I started giving her some money randomly not for any particular purpose.

She called me recently and said her daughter's school fee is due and how much am I bringing.

1 Like

Re: Dating A Single Mother by Abolem(m): 4:09pm On Nov 21, 2022
It's a crazy experience
Re: Dating A Single Mother by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 21, 2022
LivelyMandem:

Once a woman gives birth, she naturally gets nurished and looks brighter and pointed to the eyes of other Men grin

I don't blame you as love could come in whatever shape, form or sizes and most times
the care from single mothers are overwhelming grin

If you truly love her please tell her to call her baby father then tell the man to take care of his child and take your woman far away from the baby daddy.

3 Likes

Re: Dating A Single Mother by Uyoukowise: 4:41pm On Nov 21, 2022
Okoroawusa:
A single mother said no sex before marriage and you agreed.... what is wrong with young men of this generation?
I THINK SAY NA ONLY ME SEE "NO SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE".
Re: Dating A Single Mother by Fedrams: 5:37pm On Nov 21, 2022
You de sound like mumu.

No sex because she be virgin and she did not have a good presentation the way she asked for her daughter school fees. They plenty outside oooo. They are looking for mumu like you to defraud.
I come in peace

LivelyMandem:

1 Like

Re: Dating A Single Mother by Sweetvie: 5:56pm On Nov 21, 2022
PlayMaker14:
A man giving you money voluntarily, would you still go ahead to "test" him? What is the test for?

“How much am I bringing” That's a billing statement.
Wo I don't know
Maybe she trying to figure out if op is gonna accept her daughter as his own since their relationship is going somewhere. See ehn you too like question grin
Re: Dating A Single Mother by PlayMaker14: 5:57pm On Nov 21, 2022
Sweetvie:
Wo I don't know
Maybe she trying to figure out if op is gonna accept her daughter as his own since their relationship is going somewhere. See ehn you too like question grin
I would have asked another, but.... grin
Re: Dating A Single Mother by Sweetvie: 5:58pm On Nov 21, 2022
Okoroawusa:

Tester. Clap for yourself
Lmao grin grin grin
Abeg lemme grin
Am actually trying to reason why she's gonna be asking op for her daughter school fees.
Re: Dating A Single Mother by Sweetvie: 6:00pm On Nov 21, 2022
PlayMaker14:
I would have asked another, but.... grin
Wo I'll just kick u from here grin
You better go and ask Op cool
Re: Dating A Single Mother by PlayMaker14: 6:05pm On Nov 21, 2022
Sweetvie:
Wo I'll just kick u from here grin
You better go and ask Op cool
“Wo”

Is that not an exclamation used by most Lagos tout?

grin
Re: Dating A Single Mother by Sweetvie: 6:07pm On Nov 21, 2022
advanceDNA:

So asking for school fees is not billing......??
To u its testing....?? Testing if he loves her abi??
No. That's not what I mean.
To me I don't really know
Coz I don't know why she is gonna be asking some else for her daughter school fees when he is clearly not the father so I can't think of another reason or is it because they're dating?
Or she's trying to figure out if Op accept her daughter?
Re: Dating A Single Mother by Sweetvie: 6:12pm On Nov 21, 2022
PlayMaker14:
“Wo”

Is that not an exclamation used by most Lagos tout?

grin
"Wo"
Is Yoruba
And I think it mean look
Anyhoo, I learn it online grin
Re: Dating A Single Mother by PlayMaker14: 6:16pm On Nov 21, 2022
Sweetvie:
"Wo"
Is Yoruba
And I think it mean look
Anyhoo, I learn it online grin
Wo, I would have asked you another question oh, but.... grin
Re: Dating A Single Mother by Sweetvie: 6:20pm On Nov 21, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Wo, I would have asked you another question oh, but.... grin
Lol... I'll just kick u grin
You know this is more like me... I tend to ask questions but hate it when they ask me questions.
Btw, that teddy bear is cute smiley
Re: Dating A Single Mother by PlayMaker14: 6:21pm On Nov 21, 2022
Sweetvie:
Lol... I'll just kick u grin
You know this is more like me... I tend to ask questions but hate it when they ask me questions.
Btw, that teddy bear is cute smiley
Oxlade says thank you for the compliment. smiley
Re: Dating A Single Mother by Sweetvie: 6:24pm On Nov 21, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Oxlade says thank you for the compliment. smiley
Wait, you name the teddy bear oxlade?
Re: Dating A Single Mother by PlayMaker14: 6:24pm On Nov 21, 2022
Sweetvie:
Wait, you name the teddy bear oxlade?
Yes, weird?
Re: Dating A Single Mother by Sweetvie: 6:27pm On Nov 21, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Yes, weird?
Yeah
Weird undecided
I guess you're a fans
Re: Dating A Single Mother by advanceDNA: 6:28pm On Nov 21, 2022
Sweetvie:
No. That's not what I mean.
To me I don't really know
Coz I don't know why she is gonna be asking some else for her daughter school fees when he is clearly not the father so I can't think of another reason or is it because they're dating?
Or she's trying to figure out if Op accept her daughter?

The reason is obvious...entitlement mentality..
...some Women dont have shame when it comes to billing men...u show small interest and u are automatically owing them money....

makes no difference whether they want to spend the money of iphone 13 or on their kids school fee
Re: Dating A Single Mother by PlayMaker14: 6:28pm On Nov 21, 2022
Sweetvie:
Yeah
Weird undecided
I guess you're a fans
Fans of what?
Re: Dating A Single Mother by Sweetvie: 6:33pm On Nov 21, 2022
advanceDNA:

The reason is obvious...entitlement mentality..
...some Women dont have shame when it comes to billing men...u show small interest and u are automatically owing them money....

makes no difference whether they want to spend the money of iphone 13 or on their kids school fee
You know i find it really weird. I mean, you ain't the one making the money and you find billing comfortable.
Maybe am too independent but seriously it's uncomfortable asking money from a guy.
Even if Op is the father sef i think the fees should be split. Not even in this economy smiley
Re: Dating A Single Mother by Sweetvie: 6:35pm On Nov 21, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Fans of what?
Of oxlade
The singer smiley
Re: Dating A Single Mother by PlayMaker14: 6:37pm On Nov 21, 2022
Sweetvie:
Of oxlade
The singer smiley
I don't know him that much...
Re: Dating A Single Mother by advanceDNA: 6:38pm On Nov 21, 2022
Sweetvie:
You know i find it really weird. I mean, you ain't the one making the money and you find billing comfortable.
Maybe am too independent but seriously it's uncomfortable asking money from a guy.
Even if Op is the father sef i think the fees should be split. Not even in this economy smiley

Some women wont agree with you...i've heard many women say they cant pay their own child's school fees.... and if for some reason they do..they must collect it back from their husband....
Re: Dating A Single Mother by Sweetvie: 6:38pm On Nov 21, 2022
PlayMaker14:
I don't know him that much...
Where you from? Ain't you in Lagos?
Then what makes you choose that name?
Re: Dating A Single Mother by OffsahBoye(m): 6:42pm On Nov 21, 2022
Okoroawusa:
I just can't fathom the reason behind that,
Say she be virgin or trying to stay celibate?

Rubbish and confidenc
I just Dy vex at the mumu op
No sex but she wants access to his pocket
Re: Dating A Single Mother by PlayMaker14: 6:43pm On Nov 21, 2022
Sweetvie:
Where you from? Ain't you in Lagos?
Then what makes you choose that name?

So many top personalities with that name...

I must not be in Lagos to choose the name. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Have You Ever Payed Any Bitter Price For Telling Lies? / Hot and sexy queen Vera Sidika show off her sexy big bod (photos) 18+ / How Long Did Your Virginity Sex Last

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.