Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,009 members, 7,810,799 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

Guys, Have You Ever Phucked Your Girlfriend Friend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Have You Ever Phucked Your Girlfriend Friend? (16869 Views)

Is It Okay To Date An Ex-girlfriend’s Friend? / Share You Experience Of Being Seducted By You Girlfriend's Friend(s) / Please Help A Friend: My Girlfriend's Friend Is Tearing My Relationship Apart. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Have You Ever Phucked Your Girlfriend Friend? by delectablegyal(f): 9:57am On Jun 20, 2020
guys, share your experience.
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Phucked Your Girlfriend Friend? by delectablegyal(f): 9:57am On Jun 20, 2020
how was your experience?

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Phucked Your Girlfriend Friend? by Hezzyluv: 9:58am On Jun 20, 2020
l have never done dat b4, and I don't pray to. Because, any day I do it, it'll b RIP. (na me know the intensity wey my puch carry)grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Phucked Your Girlfriend Friend? by callmeRichie(m): 9:58am On Jun 20, 2020
Confession time grin
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Phucked Your Girlfriend Friend? by phelonrays: 10:03am On Jun 20, 2020
It contagious undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Phucked Your Girlfriend Friend? by phelonrays: 10:08am On Jun 20, 2020
It was a freak undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Phucked Your Girlfriend Friend? by paulolee(m): 10:08am On Jun 20, 2020
yup..she asked for it and i blamed bea bk den for wat happened...said bea told her dt i do last long n very good in making gals get orgasm....felt strange wen i heard it from her on watsap dt evening because my bea isnt suppose to share bedroom details with her friend, i invited her to come verify bea claims...she came n left impressed bt ended up losing bea and her friend sticked for some time because i enjoyed her better than bea...her friend na mad rider, seems na she act tomb rider..

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Phucked Your Girlfriend Friend? by Vyzz: 10:19am On Jun 20, 2020
grin

That sounds like fun mehn

I will try it

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Phucked Your Girlfriend Friend? by SavageResponse(m): 10:26am On Jun 20, 2020
paulolee:
yup..she asked for it and i blamed bea bk den for wat happened...said bea told her dt i do last long n very good in making gals get orgasm....felt strange wen i heard it from her on watsap dt evening because my bea isnt suppose to share bedroom details with her friend, i invited her to come verify bea claims...she came n left impressed bt ended up losing bea and her friend sticked for some time because i enjoyed her better than bea...her friend na mad rider, seems na she act tomb rider..

grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Phucked Your Girlfriend Friend? by OluwasureGig: 10:29am On Jun 20, 2020
What is the purpose of this thread

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Phucked Your Girlfriend Friend? by donbachi(m): 10:31am On Jun 20, 2020
The spy who loved me.
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Phucked Your Girlfriend Friend? by tobby20: 10:35am On Jun 20, 2020
paulolee:
Ode na tomb raider

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Phucked Your Girlfriend Friend? by doggedfighter(f): 10:36am On Jun 20, 2020
All the youth think about is sex or fukk .

8 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Phucked Your Girlfriend Friend? by delectablegyal(f): 10:54am On Jun 20, 2020
Vyzz:
grin

That sounds like fun mehn

I will try it

Hmmmmsmiley.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Phucked Your Girlfriend Friend? by Nobody: 11:11am On Jun 20, 2020
One of the most dangerous things to try
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Phucked Your Girlfriend Friend? by Finnese001: 11:15am On Jun 20, 2020
I have slept with my girlfriend mum

jokes apart

8 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Phucked Your Girlfriend Friend? by Kaykay999(m): 11:40am On Jun 20, 2020
Finnese001:
I have slept with my girlfriend mum

jokes apart

Na wa oo
Guy control ur dick nah shocked grin wink

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Phucked Your Girlfriend Friend? by Kaykay999(m): 11:42am On Jun 20, 2020
delectablegyal:
She gave me some green lights.
So my girlfriend told me to stop communicating with her best friend

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Phucked Your Girlfriend Friend? by faksy(m): 11:47am On Jun 20, 2020
delectablegyal:

Hmmmmsmiley.

my experience....
that night me and my bea they her room the Bleep na so her friend bash in unaware ......we quickly wrapped up, but she saw my own gbola as the man stand they look am like hawk wet see prey....she apologize

aftermath....she begin to chat me up on whatsaap, bottom line she Bleep me like mad

5 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Phucked Your Girlfriend Friend? by Vickho6(m): 11:50am On Jun 20, 2020
I had better advice u guys to transform this stuff to sexual transmutation....

Cos of what good with it be if u Fu** ya gf friend....

Sit ya ass down and brainstorm how we gonna make more money..

19 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Phucked Your Girlfriend Friend? by delectablegyal(f): 12:26pm On Jun 20, 2020
keep your confessions comingsmiley.
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Phucked Your Girlfriend Friend? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 20, 2020
But you are my girlfriend's friend grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Phucked Your Girlfriend Friend? by HornyTave: 12:51pm On Jun 20, 2020
paulolee:

Bae not Bea

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Phucked Your Girlfriend Friend? by Raeheemwayne: 1:00pm On Jun 20, 2020
Yes.
I don't know what my gf have been telling her friend about me, or what she thought she saw in me that interested her.
All I can remember is that we became unnecessarily close to an extent, she first said I'm a very funny dude to hang out with, from being funny to caring and those mind games. me sef I knew all along that she wanted the diicck but I was just bidding time. well long story cut short I wanted the Cookie too so we basically banged ourselves to stupor at every given opportunity. well when my gf found out I couldn't face her because of guilt so we had to breakup. I'm still FWB with her friend up till date.

Mimi anywhere you are please forgive me, I know you tried but konji issa bastard.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Phucked Your Girlfriend Friend? by Liposure: 1:01pm On Jun 20, 2020
She tempted me
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Phucked Your Girlfriend Friend? by Coldie(m): 1:05pm On Jun 20, 2020
Yes... Uni things

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Phucked Your Girlfriend Friend? by delectablegyal(f): 1:23pm On Jun 20, 2020
Raeheemwayne:
Yes.
I don't know what my gf have been telling her friend about me, or what she thought she saw in me that interested her.
All I can remember is that we became unnecessarily close to an extent, she first said I'm a very funny dude to hang out with, from being funny to caring and those mind games. me sef I knew all along that she wanted the diicck but I was just bidding time. well long story cut short I wanted the Cookie too so we basically banged ourselves to stupor at every given opportunity. well when my gf found out I couldn't face her because of guilt so we had to breakup. I'm still FWB with her friend up till date.

Mimi anywhere you are please forgive me, I know you tried but konji issa bastard.

you have a girlfriend now?
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Phucked Your Girlfriend Friend? by Pickieox(m): 1:28pm On Jun 20, 2020
It's a quickie...

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Phucked Your Girlfriend Friend? by Raeheemwayne: 1:29pm On Jun 20, 2020
delectablegyal:

you have a girlfriend now?
No, just FWB. I'm on a break from Relationships for now.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Phucked Your Girlfriend Friend? by emmax27(m): 1:31pm On Jun 20, 2020
delectablegyal:

This one ya asking, it's like ya friend and bf bleeped or you wanna bleep you friends bf ni
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Phucked Your Girlfriend Friend? by delectablegyal(f): 1:42pm On Jun 20, 2020
Raeheemwayne:
No, just FWB. I'm on a break from Relationships for now.

very good.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top 8 Reasons Why Hot And Sexy White Women ”love”/ Are Obsessed With Black Men / I Don’t Want Any Girl To Follow You on Instagram - Lady Tells Her Boyfriend(vid) / Why Is Red The Color Of Valentine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.