Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Is It Okay To Date An Ex-girlfriend’s Friend? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Okay To Date An Ex-girlfriend’s Friend? (26025 Views)

Is It Right For A 30-Year-Old Man To Date An 18-Year-Old Girl? / Would you date an atheist? / Guys, Have You Ever Phucked Your Girlfriend Friend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Okay To Date An Ex-girlfriend’s Friend? by meobizy(f): 9:38pm On Nov 22, 2022
There was a forum.

White people will never see us as equals if this is the only representation of intellectualism where Nigeria is concerned.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Okay To Date An Ex-girlfriend’s Friend? by Omotosho1090905(m): 9:39pm On Nov 22, 2022
Everything is fair in love and war

4 Likes

Re: Is It Okay To Date An Ex-girlfriend’s Friend? by eastgates1: 9:39pm On Nov 22, 2022
Oh boy if you never wan die comot your hand for that cookie jar wey dey tempt you.
Re: Is It Okay To Date An Ex-girlfriend’s Friend? by brandsoncharlie: 9:40pm On Nov 22, 2022
From conversation I had with some ladies in the past, it is not friendly to do so.
The turn out is not usually positive. So many red flags on it.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Okay To Date An Ex-girlfriend’s Friend? by princebishop(m): 9:40pm On Nov 22, 2022
u're 100% on point bro.

Sureboyy:

That's why I'm saying be careful with women like that
She don backstab her friend sharparly and you wan jump inside ?
Once a back stabber, always a back stabber

Learn or Perish Brother

2 Likes

Re: Is It Okay To Date An Ex-girlfriend’s Friend? by richeeyo(m): 9:41pm On Nov 22, 2022
Na Trapp Music ooo
No listern to it

3 Likes

Re: Is It Okay To Date An Ex-girlfriend’s Friend? by foxxydude: 9:42pm On Nov 22, 2022
Op don't
Re: Is It Okay To Date An Ex-girlfriend’s Friend? by Firstcitizen: 9:46pm On Nov 22, 2022
Women no get code. Guy code- Never date a friend of an ex.
Re: Is It Okay To Date An Ex-girlfriend’s Friend? by Yankee101: 9:50pm On Nov 22, 2022
Why?
Re: Is It Okay To Date An Ex-girlfriend’s Friend? by LincolnOnyeabor: 9:55pm On Nov 22, 2022
She might be setting you up.

Think Soul-Brother, Think!
Re: Is It Okay To Date An Ex-girlfriend’s Friend? by dalass(f): 9:56pm On Nov 22, 2022
meobizy:
You're in SS1, abi?

Let him be. He dey KG class grin grin grin

Shebi he no no anything
Re: Is It Okay To Date An Ex-girlfriend’s Friend? by Tradepunter2: 9:56pm On Nov 22, 2022
DoMeGood09:
She’s saying, she’s gonna keep everything off my ex-gf.

Mumu man.....

It's unbelievable that there are men that think like you....

Try it and see how it will end....

Kai God let my son's be strong men with intelligence and smartness

2 Likes

Re: Is It Okay To Date An Ex-girlfriend’s Friend? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 22, 2022
that she is the one making advances towards you calls for caution because she could be on a mission.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Okay To Date An Ex-girlfriend’s Friend? by imagrg(m): 9:58pm On Nov 22, 2022
She's looking for a Christmas scapegoat.
DoMeGood09:
I broke up with my girlfriend three months ago. The major reasons were

1. She’s lazy.
2. She doesn’t know her to cook.
3. She isn’t romantic.
4. She likes clubbing.
5. She’s moody.

Yesterday, her friend chatted me up online and asked me if I was still interested in the relationship. I replied no. Then, she asked if I liked her, I responded no. But we can be friends. Ever since then, she’s been calling me. Hope she’s not trying to fall in love?
Re: Is It Okay To Date An Ex-girlfriend’s Friend? by HomeTutorsPro: 10:00pm On Nov 22, 2022
You can date her mother if you want.
Why are you guys like this sef?
Aren't there other women in abundance?
Why must it be your ex's friend?
Is there something special about her honey hole or you just wanna make your ex sad?
I just don't get it.
Some guys don't even ponder on the possibility that the ex, if dangerously aggrieved, can connive with her friend to harm the guy!
Make God no allow us see bad thing sha!!

2 Likes

Re: Is It Okay To Date An Ex-girlfriend’s Friend? by headbasher96(m): 10:06pm On Nov 22, 2022
2 people join hand the plan to do u strong thing if u like fall for the trap na u sabi there are alot of girls out there
Re: Is It Okay To Date An Ex-girlfriend’s Friend? by g4gerald: 10:07pm On Nov 22, 2022
PlayMaker14:
There's nothing wrong if you date her.... You have no business with your Ex again.
I agree with you, but this scenario looks like a set up. That guy needs to be very careful, his ex might still be bitter and may want to harm him using her friend as a bait

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay To Date An Ex-girlfriend’s Friend? by okoroemeka(m): 10:11pm On Nov 22, 2022
DoMeGood09:

1. She’s lazy.
3. She isn’t romantic.
4. She likes clubbing.
5. She’s moody.

Yesterday, her friend chatted me up online and asked me if I was still interested in the relationship. I replied no. Then, she asked if I liked her, I responded no. But we can be friends. Ever since then, she’s been calling me. Hope she’s not trying to fall in love?
date and nack her heaven will not fall,I once had a break with a friend and then switched over to her junior sister which had her green lights shining brightly for the masses to see,heaven did not fall,the two girls later married thankfully and their mother has started her own green lights episode,

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Okay To Date An Ex-girlfriend’s Friend? by grandstar(m): 10:16pm On Nov 22, 2022
DoMeGood09:

1. She’s lazy.
3. She isn’t romantic.
4. She likes clubbing.
5. She’s moody.

I have to be frank with you, marry someone you think you'll have a successful marraige with. That is what counts, even if she is your ex's friend.

If you choose to take the plunge, be ready for some fiteworks from your ex and others who might know of your previous relation.

Since you felt nothing for her when you were with your ex, it may be prudent you forget it or think deeply about it.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Okay To Date An Ex-girlfriend’s Friend? by jerrykc22(m): 10:17pm On Nov 22, 2022
My guy. Ladies of nowadays have nothing to offer a man other than that pussy and breast... Nothing more.

Some can't even cook. tongue
Some can't even clean. undecided
Some can't even read. Ahhhh... shocked
Some can't even speak a good sentence.
Some can't even greet u in the morning.
Some can't even handle an intelligent conversation hmmmm. cheesy

All the know how to do is to
Facebook
Tiktok
Instagram

My brother just let them both go and look for someone that will compliment and complete you.

Gone are the days men carry crazy BALABLU ladies ohhh.. that is the oga kpata-kpata of them all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Okay To Date An Ex-girlfriend’s Friend? by bigdammyj: 10:17pm On Nov 22, 2022
Yes.
Re: Is It Okay To Date An Ex-girlfriend’s Friend? by Smhaykins(m): 10:18pm On Nov 22, 2022
DoMeGood09:

1. She’s lazy.
3. She isn’t romantic.
4. She likes clubbing.
5. She’s moody.

If she get yansh, you can date her..but fear woman
Re: Is It Okay To Date An Ex-girlfriend’s Friend? by yourme2: 10:23pm On Nov 22, 2022
Be careful it maybe set up with your ex
Re: Is It Okay To Date An Ex-girlfriend’s Friend? by mariahAngel(f): 10:29pm On Nov 22, 2022
DoMeGood09:

1. She’s lazy.
3. She isn’t romantic.
4. She likes clubbing.
5. She’s moody.

She's probably trying to use you to stab her so-called friend in the back.
Could be a case of envy.

Now, the question is; will you allow yourself to be used?
Are you cheap?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Okay To Date An Ex-girlfriend’s Friend? by Segzy19: 10:30pm On Nov 22, 2022
Hmmm! Rrrrrrun oh!
Re: Is It Okay To Date An Ex-girlfriend’s Friend? by Funmzyp19: 10:31pm On Nov 22, 2022
Message me on WhatsApp if you are interested in a relationship group chat 09068995708
Re: Is It Okay To Date An Ex-girlfriend’s Friend? by fotadmowmend(m): 10:32pm On Nov 22, 2022
DoMeGood09:

1. She’s lazy.
3. She isn’t romantic.
4. She likes clubbing.
5. She’s moody.

You broke up, she fell in love ..... Crazy world ......
Re: Is It Okay To Date An Ex-girlfriend’s Friend? by Mensonges: 10:33pm On Nov 22, 2022
DoMeGood09:

1. She’s lazy.
3. She isn’t romantic.
4. She likes clubbing.
5. She’s moody.

Are you sure both of them are not working together to get you down?

Never trust any woman in your life.

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay To Date An Ex-girlfriend’s Friend? by spartachico(m): 10:34pm On Nov 22, 2022
Abeg free the matter ,forget backstabbing,if one relationship no spoilt another won’t be possible
Sureboyy:

That's why I'm saying be careful with women like that
She don backstab her friend sharparly and you wan jump inside ?
Once a back stabber, always a back stabber

Learn or Perish Brother
Re: Is It Okay To Date An Ex-girlfriend’s Friend? by mariahAngel(f): 10:35pm On Nov 22, 2022
DoMeGood09:

The more reason you should keep away from her. She's bad news.

Are you and your ex still cordial with each other?
Re: Is It Okay To Date An Ex-girlfriend’s Friend? by Mubiola360: 10:38pm On Nov 22, 2022
DoMeGood09:
Just be careful
Re: Is It Okay To Date An Ex-girlfriend’s Friend? by Sureboyy(m): 10:47pm On Nov 22, 2022
princebishop:
u're 100% on point bro.

Bless my bro, these things na just street OT all man suppose know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed / Tips on How To Tame a womanizer / How To Tell If A Guy Likes You: Does He Like You? Why Are Guys So Hard To Read?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.