Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,926 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Same Faith Ticket: Catholic Bishop Warns Christians Against Voting For APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Same Faith Ticket: Catholic Bishop Warns Christians Against Voting For APC (17448 Views)

Wike: Politicians Distracting Voters With Same Faith Ticket’s Argument / 2023: Northern Group Lists Osinbajo's 'Sins', Warns Nigerians Against Voting Him / Massive Campaign Against Voting In Aba Today, By IPOB Youths. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Same Faith Ticket: Catholic Bishop Warns Christians Against Voting For APC by miketayo(m): 5:01pm On Nov 21, 2022
Teenaira:

I am a Christian and I can never vote for that perpetual liar bearing a Christian name called Peter Obi.

What of the one that said we will he swimming in oil and wealth, make $1=#1, 1000 jobs per year, stipends for being unemployed. Or is it the thief that sold the nations asset you rather vote for?

3 Likes

Re: Same Faith Ticket: Catholic Bishop Warns Christians Against Voting For APC by Janajack: 5:02pm On Nov 21, 2022
JAGS001:

I'm sure many of you guys will end up in lagoon when the winner is announced grin grin
Person like me no they wait for any president to epp me, I do it myself with the help of God na una wan reap from where you no sow
God works in mysterious ways

1 Like

Re: Same Faith Ticket: Catholic Bishop Warns Christians Against Voting For APC by Josephbrightt: 5:02pm On Nov 21, 2022
The message is not gospel ie dead, burial and resurrection of Christ, equity ànd fairness is to return presidency to south.Tunubu will not suppress xtiians
Re: Same Faith Ticket: Catholic Bishop Warns Christians Against Voting For APC by Bobloco: 5:03pm On Nov 21, 2022
Tareq1105:

Tinubu is not a religion bigotry and I therefore have no reason not to vote for him. Muslim Muslim ticket of APC is better than the window dressing Muslim Christian of PDP. Also, I don't know what Obi can do if a Christian is killed in the North.

It's not in any way better

Ask the same Muslims if they will support a Christian Christian ticket and them declare jihad

2 Likes

Re: Same Faith Ticket: Catholic Bishop Warns Christians Against Voting For APC by Terror48: 5:03pm On Nov 21, 2022
I just pray they won't assassinate this man

1 Like

Re: Same Faith Ticket: Catholic Bishop Warns Christians Against Voting For APC by newnigerdelta1: 5:04pm On Nov 21, 2022
shemauaminuharu:
Any Nigerians promoting the candidacy of All progressive congress APC, presidential candidate, Bola Tinubu to retrace their steps in the interest of Nigeria

Interest of your village
Re: Same Faith Ticket: Catholic Bishop Warns Christians Against Voting For APC by seunjungle1(m): 5:04pm On Nov 21, 2022
The man think hes wise to be able to convince base on religion sentiment...who that help?
I should drop my own candidate for your own addicted catholic member...

I am a christian, and my vote is for Asiwaju.

Bishop should thread it softly oooo
Re: Same Faith Ticket: Catholic Bishop Warns Christians Against Voting For APC by Janajack: 5:05pm On Nov 21, 2022
Terror48:
I just pray they won't assassinate this man
pray for him, i don't trust Tinubu supporters, they can eliminate any opponent undecided
Re: Same Faith Ticket: Catholic Bishop Warns Christians Against Voting For APC by newnigerdelta1: 5:07pm On Nov 21, 2022
ibrahimabba7:

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/11/21/same-faith-ticket-catholic-bishop-warns-christians-against-voting-for-apc/

BISHOPS I GO VOTE FOR APC

NA OWNER DEY SCATTER THE COUNTRY WITH HATRED......

NA OWNER SAY LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOUR SELF,APC IS MY NEIGHBOR I GO VOTE THEM WITH LOVE
Re: Same Faith Ticket: Catholic Bishop Warns Christians Against Voting For APC by orisa37: 5:07pm On Nov 21, 2022
Supported.
Re: Same Faith Ticket: Catholic Bishop Warns Christians Against Voting For APC by Ance4Liverpool: 5:08pm On Nov 21, 2022
Nice one from the bishop but even with out him saying it out we the reasonable Nigerians already knows the rite thing to do on the election day.
Nigerians vote wisely if you like ooo
Obidient is better than sacrifice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Same Faith Ticket: Catholic Bishop Warns Christians Against Voting For APC by uba1991: 5:10pm On Nov 21, 2022
victorsola:
we have been having Christian Muslim ticket all the while where has that gotten us . Stupid people will not focus on what is on ground will be chasing shadows . So far the person has a good track record and has a sincere mind to rule . That’s all that matters . Presently we have a pastor and a mregular Muslim. Yet boko haram increased under their watch so , to me the cry is not about the religion it’s about who is up there if the person really has the people at heart .
it will be worst if we have Muslim Muslim ticket in 2023

1 Like

Re: Same Faith Ticket: Catholic Bishop Warns Christians Against Voting For APC by onuman: 5:10pm On Nov 21, 2022
ibrahimabba7:

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/11/21/same-faith-ticket-catholic-bishop-warns-christians-against-voting-for-apc/

You shot yourself on the feet with accepting their Shettima the Boko Haram sympathizer as your vice.

1 Like

Re: Same Faith Ticket: Catholic Bishop Warns Christians Against Voting For APC by riverbird: 5:10pm On Nov 21, 2022
The only people promoting tinubu and APC are the Yoruba Muslims even the northern Muslims do not see any good in tinubu.

4 Likes

Re: Same Faith Ticket: Catholic Bishop Warns Christians Against Voting For APC by themanderon: 5:11pm On Nov 21, 2022
The warning is ringing out loud from every direction. I hope everyone listens and acts accordingly. APC is a party of devils and minions from hell bent on sucking and utterly destroying what's left of this country. Had Osinbajo been their candidate we will not be having this discussion but nay, the ex-drug lord and kleptomaniac that has refused to keep his leprous hands off the treasury of Lagos state would not let it be because he feels its his turn to rule after fostering his stooges as governors and supporting a mistake as president he now feels he can capture the whole country with his loot but our God will surely frustrate his wicked devices.

2 Likes

Re: Same Faith Ticket: Catholic Bishop Warns Christians Against Voting For APC by Emman08: 5:11pm On Nov 21, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Your points makes no sense tongue

I tried to make sense of that comment and failed miserably grin grin
Re: Same Faith Ticket: Catholic Bishop Warns Christians Against Voting For APC by riverbird: 5:12pm On Nov 21, 2022
Janajack:
God works in mysterious ways

Insha Allah this will happen next year.

1 Like

Re: Same Faith Ticket: Catholic Bishop Warns Christians Against Voting For APC by Eniitankorede: 5:12pm On Nov 21, 2022
abdullahiyuuf6:
Omo jungle don dey mature. APC has a lot of red flags copied with bad governance, criminals and questionable characters of their candidate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bV4EecHMp38

Tinubu will win in south west and northern parts irrespective of your religious propaganda. We know Obi is an ethnic and religious bigot.
Re: Same Faith Ticket: Catholic Bishop Warns Christians Against Voting For APC by Bestymary: 5:14pm On Nov 21, 2022
U are on point don't mind those ignominious people
keymatt:
The people supporting Muslim-Muslim ticket are the very people that will unleash violence against Christian-Christian ticket. Such hypocrites.

I stand for the truth!

2 Likes

Re: Same Faith Ticket: Catholic Bishop Warns Christians Against Voting For APC by uba1991: 5:15pm On Nov 21, 2022
aspabay:
Don't make this election about religion but competence.

The church is wrong to try to dictate to people who to vote for
talking about competent. Can you say that a mentally and physically unfit Tinubu is competent?

1 Like

Re: Same Faith Ticket: Catholic Bishop Warns Christians Against Voting For APC by themanderon: 5:16pm On Nov 21, 2022
seunjungle1:
The man think hes wise to be able to convince base on religion sentiment...who that help?
I should drop my own candidate for your own addicted catholic member...

I am a christian, and my vote is for Asiwaju.

Bishop should thread it softly oooo

Many people spoke like you in 2015 and they are dead because the same government they voted for failed to protect them. By the time these sons of devils will begin to unleash their scheduled hell on the Christians of this country you will not be saying this. You better be wise before its too late. Tinubu is ready to sacrifice everything including you his supporters as long as he fulfills his personal selfish desires.

3 Likes

Re: Same Faith Ticket: Catholic Bishop Warns Christians Against Voting For APC by Janajack: 5:16pm On Nov 21, 2022
riverbird:

Insha Allah this will happen next year.
Amen
Re: Same Faith Ticket: Catholic Bishop Warns Christians Against Voting For APC by Manofnaija: 5:17pm On Nov 21, 2022
Throwback:
I go with the advise of Catholic Bishop of Sokoto, Matthew Hassan Kukah.

I am a Catholic and will vote based on competency and past accomplishments, not promises from a desperate ticket hunter who is known to be a liar and unable to keep to his word.

Hope you will consider to check ALL their track records.

If someone can rent fake bishops to deceive the masses, what do you think the person will do if given the mantle of leadership?

The truth is that you all know the truth but choose to follow falsehood.

1 Like

Re: Same Faith Ticket: Catholic Bishop Warns Christians Against Voting For APC by Emman08: 5:18pm On Nov 21, 2022
keymatt:
The people supporting Muslim-Muslim ticket are the very people that will unleash violence against Christian-Christian ticket. Such hypocrites.

I stand for the truth!

Read what you wrote again and tell us if it makes sense
Re: Same Faith Ticket: Catholic Bishop Warns Christians Against Voting For APC by aylipple: 5:19pm On Nov 21, 2022
Lol. Same Bishops will request audience with the President should it turn out to be BAT; they'll also fall over themselves to shake his hands & take photos.

Anyways, whatever rocks their boats.
Re: Same Faith Ticket: Catholic Bishop Warns Christians Against Voting For APC by uba1991: 5:22pm On Nov 21, 2022
Gbadespet:
All this Christians go dey shout on top nothing,I don't know when you people started involving religion into politics,we wey be traditional worshipers self no talk abi Una think say na only Muslim and Christians dey Nigeria.....
If he has a good heart let him carry one.....
During swearing in dem go use Bible and quran we know dey wail but small issues like this CAN, Bishop GO'S go dey shout,you people are been biased and the equity you are shouting about isn't practised by you people....
The CAN,G.OS, BISHOP should tell preach to the GOVERNMENT they need to include the gods during swearing and they should always mention the traditional worshipers too whenever they want to talk about Religion...
Mtchewww they are all been selfish and self-centred ...
can Muslim agree for a Christian Christian ticket? You guys are tactically trying to turn Nigeria into an Islamic country.

1 Like

Re: Same Faith Ticket: Catholic Bishop Warns Christians Against Voting For APC by Manofnaija: 5:22pm On Nov 21, 2022
themanderon:

Many people spoke like you in 2015 and they are dead because the same government they voted for failed to protect them. By the time these sons of devils will begin to unleash their scheduled hell on the Christians of this country you will not be saying this. You better be wise before its too late. Tinubu is ready to sacrifice everything including you his supporters as long as he fulfills his personal selfish desires.

Don't waste your time to advice someone who is claiming what he is not.
No true Christian can support the idea of Muslim/Muslim ticket.

1 Like

Re: Same Faith Ticket: Catholic Bishop Warns Christians Against Voting For APC by buckeyemedia: 5:23pm On Nov 21, 2022
keymatt:

I stand for the truth!
It is because of myopic minded people like you & that reverend, that Nigeria is still in the pit.
Re: Same Faith Ticket: Catholic Bishop Warns Christians Against Voting For APC by Doyou2019: 5:27pm On Nov 21, 2022
Otunbakayce:
All the morons above claiming to be christians are actually head slammer from my region.
They are often quick to cheer injustice and religious intolerance provided they are not the victims.

They did it in Kwara and osun states.

Awon Alfa asha dura, gba epe

You know them so well grin
Re: Same Faith Ticket: Catholic Bishop Warns Christians Against Voting For APC by uba1991: 5:29pm On Nov 21, 2022
Josephbrightt:
The message is not gospel ie dead, burial and resurrection of Christ, equity ànd fairness is to return presidency to south.Tunubu will not suppress xtiians
Nigeria is not an Islamic country. If ethnicity matter why wouldn't religion matter?

1 Like

Re: Same Faith Ticket: Catholic Bishop Warns Christians Against Voting For APC by BABANGBALI: 5:30pm On Nov 21, 2022
Thanks for the warning. As for me and mynd44, we won't vote for them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Insecurity: What South-West Governors Discussed With Traditional Rulers / Governors Wike, Seyi Makinde, Ortom, Ishaku Are All Muslim-Haters - MURIC / Obiano Gives Boat To Ogwu-Aniocha Community In Anambra As Christmas Present

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.