Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Same Faith Ticket: Catholic Bishop Warns Christians Against Voting For APC - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Same Faith Ticket: Catholic Bishop Warns Christians Against Voting For APC (17451 Views)

Wike: Politicians Distracting Voters With Same Faith Ticket’s Argument / 2023: Northern Group Lists Osinbajo's 'Sins', Warns Nigerians Against Voting Him / Massive Campaign Against Voting In Aba Today, By IPOB Youths. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Same Faith Ticket: Catholic Bishop Warns Christians Against Voting For APC by Parachoko: 7:26am On Nov 22, 2022
Nwaetche:
Moslem-Moslem Ticket matters to me and every christian in Nigeria. It might not matter to you but you will be at the fore front to declare a Jihad to a Christian- christian Ticket as mentioned by Farroq kperogi and Shaehu Sani.

Who is deceiving who? You cannot tell me that there are no competent Christians in all the 19 states of the North for BAT to choose from. He only picked Shettima purely on religious consideration as the Northern majority moslems due not take people from his area as true moslems.

Is there a time I ever told you am a Muslim? I wander why some of you guys don't make use of your brain online.

And no b say I even quote you or speak on your behalf

I'm speaking for myself, religion does not matter to me, if it matters to you, fine, I have no problem with it.

I will be voting for Asiwaju in February
Re: Same Faith Ticket: Catholic Bishop Warns Christians Against Voting For APC by victorsola: 7:29am On Nov 22, 2022
chrisblack1234:
can you see that nobody replied you cos you just said nonsense..let me reply u, since you re blind and deaf ,I will heal you..how will you feel if Nigeria divide cos of this Muslim Muslim ticket, how will you feel if Muslim starts to oppress Christians in Nigeria? Check your self..
must I write for anybody to reply? And what is united about nigeria before ? U are the very blind that can’t see that the country is already broken we only need someone who is smart enough to hold the pieces together and this has nothing to do with religion or ethnicity. It’s about being concerned about your fellow human being
Re: Same Faith Ticket: Catholic Bishop Warns Christians Against Voting For APC by Emola12(m): 9:28am On Nov 22, 2022
aspabay:
APC will definitely win this election
u need Agbo iba pelu opa eyin before you can get sns
Re: Same Faith Ticket: Catholic Bishop Warns Christians Against Voting For APC by orisa37: 1:59pm On Nov 22, 2022
GOOD.
Re: Same Faith Ticket: Catholic Bishop Warns Christians Against Voting For APC by Gandrova: 9:26pm On Nov 22, 2022
historic:

Useless follower of a demonic religion... Retrace your footstep before it is too late for you and your stupid religious leaders.. Dimwits... Scallywags... Halfwits and Nincompoops !
Truth is a bitter pills to swallow. Ignorant dude! I will not insult Christianity because I respect the religion and I have fantastic friends amongst them. Ur likes and the irresponsible pastor of urs deserved to be kept in a zoo !
Re: Same Faith Ticket: Catholic Bishop Warns Christians Against Voting For APC by historic: 7:42am On Nov 30, 2022
Gandrova:
Truth is a bitter pills to swallow. Ignorant dude! I will not insult Christianity because I respect the religion and I have fantastic friends amongst them. Ur likes and the irresponsible pastor of urs deserved to be kept in a zoo !

Well you respect Christianity because you know it is the only true religion and not your evil religion always out for blood... I can never respect Islam..spits
Re: Same Faith Ticket: Catholic Bishop Warns Christians Against Voting For APC by Gandrova: 12:09pm On Nov 30, 2022
historic:

Well you respect Christianity because you know it is the only true religion and not your evil religion always out for blood... I can never respect Islam..spits
Then it shows how stupid you are if you don't respect others religion. You are supposed to be in a Zoo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Arase Arrives Enugu Over Herdsmen Massacre / Mimiko Resigns PDP Membership, Might Join LP Today / Sanwo-Olu Declares Another Free Passage At Lekki, Ikoyi Toll Plazas On Wednesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.