Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Same Faith Ticket: Catholic Bishop Warns Christians Against Voting For APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Same Faith Ticket: Catholic Bishop Warns Christians Against Voting For APC (17449 Views)

Wike: Politicians Distracting Voters With Same Faith Ticket’s Argument / 2023: Northern Group Lists Osinbajo's 'Sins', Warns Nigerians Against Voting Him / Massive Campaign Against Voting In Aba Today, By IPOB Youths. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Same Faith Ticket: Catholic Bishop Warns Christians Against Voting For APC by BABANGBALI: 5:30pm On Nov 21, 2022
Josephbrightt:
The message is not gospel ie dead, burial and resurrection of Christ, equity ànd fairness is to return presidency to south.Tunubu will not suppress xtiians
born to suffer spotted
Re: Same Faith Ticket: Catholic Bishop Warns Christians Against Voting For APC by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:34pm On Nov 21, 2022
Throwback:
I go with the advise of Catholic Bishop of Sokoto, Matthew Hassan Kukah.

I am a Catholic and will vote based on competency and past accomplishments, not promises from a desperate ticket hunter who is known to be a liar and unable to keep to his word.
You should rather take the advise of Cardinal Onaiyekan. A Cardinal is higher in spiritual order to a Bishop. As a Catholic you should know that

2 Likes

Re: Same Faith Ticket: Catholic Bishop Warns Christians Against Voting For APC by uba1991: 5:34pm On Nov 21, 2022
buckeyemedia:
It is because of myopic minded people like you & that reverend, that Nigeria is still in the pit.
you are so Foolish not to realise that democracy need inclusiveness? What would you have said if it was a Christian Christian ticket?
God bless Atiku for being fair and equitable.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Same Faith Ticket: Catholic Bishop Warns Christians Against Voting For APC by Iykolysis: 5:46pm On Nov 21, 2022
The vocal Sokoto Bishop has suddenly gone mute. Love of money is the root of all evil.

smileyoo:
I appreciate the courage of this bishop, for coming out to say the truth , without any pretensions, like most of his colleagues .
most of these christian leaders are irritatingly pretensions, instead of speaking boldly against injustices done to them and their members , they will be forming political niceties, until when it's too late, to fight against the injustice.
in this 2023 elections, Oga tinubu is bent on setting a bad example of same faith ticket, and most of these docile christian leaders are keeping quiet, as if there's nothing wrong about it, until when they start experiencing the consequences of their criminal docility.
politics is everybody 's business, therefore needless of all these pretensions and political niceties, because what is bad is just bad.

1 Like

Re: Same Faith Ticket: Catholic Bishop Warns Christians Against Voting For APC by Brushstrokes20: 5:57pm On Nov 21, 2022
Spot on! No room for nonsense undecided
Re: Same Faith Ticket: Catholic Bishop Warns Christians Against Voting For APC by ATLIEN2027: 6:03pm On Nov 21, 2022
Brainwashed delusional retar@ded religious fanatical idiotic fool.
Re: Same Faith Ticket: Catholic Bishop Warns Christians Against Voting For APC by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 21, 2022
Good one, a Muslim will still be your president in person of Atikulate.
Re: Same Faith Ticket: Catholic Bishop Warns Christians Against Voting For APC by dazzlingd(m): 6:05pm On Nov 21, 2022
Religion in itself is a disaster
Re: Same Faith Ticket: Catholic Bishop Warns Christians Against Voting For APC by dazzlingd(m): 6:07pm On Nov 21, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

You should rather take the advise of Cardinal Onaiyekan. A Cardinal is higher in spiritual order to a Bishop. As a Catholic you should know that

They are all useless, all of them. Including the pope and jesus

1 Like

Re: Same Faith Ticket: Catholic Bishop Warns Christians Against Voting For APC by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 21, 2022
I saw one fool on twitter saying their pastors don't tell them to vote religion
Re: Same Faith Ticket: Catholic Bishop Warns Christians Against Voting For APC by Iykolysis: 6:14pm On Nov 21, 2022
aylipple:
Lol. Same Bishops will request audience with the President should it turn out to be BAT; they'll also fall over themselves to shake his hands & take photos.

Anyways, whatever rocks their boats.

Lies, the earlier you know and vote rightly that Muslim-Muslim tickets do not promote equity, fairness and unity especially in a diverse country like Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Same Faith Ticket: Catholic Bishop Warns Christians Against Voting For APC by NwokoloOwa: 6:14pm On Nov 21, 2022
I thought the Bishops said Mbaka was draging the church into politics. What is all this that the Bishops are doing. Thought the message should have been for the adherents to vote their choice.

1 Like

Re: Same Faith Ticket: Catholic Bishop Warns Christians Against Voting For APC by Gbadespet(m): 6:18pm On Nov 21, 2022
uba1991:
can Muslim agree for a Christian Christian ticket? You guys are tactically trying to turn Nigeria into an Islamic country.

Have you people bring out that kind of thing,why are you people shouting Muslim won't accept when you've not tried it....
Christians should propose that kind of thing and see the reaction of things....
You people are making out without trying.
Re: Same Faith Ticket: Catholic Bishop Warns Christians Against Voting For APC by Sanchez01: 6:59pm On Nov 21, 2022
I hate to be the one to say this but the Yoruba people are a BIG problem to Nigeria and our polity. I understand that there are Yoruba people who do not share the Muslim Muslim ticket viewpoint but I don’t find it surprising that THE ONLY ETHNIC GROUP THAT HAS TRIED OR ATTEMPTED SAME FAITH TICKET ARE THE YORUBA PEOPLE. First, Abiola and now Tinubu. And unfortunately, Tinubu is doing this at a time when targeted attacks against Christians are a thing and our coexistence is being threatened.

For the sake of cohesion and fairness, a Muslim Muslim ticket is as dangerous ISWAP or Boko Haram terrorizing Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Same Faith Ticket: Catholic Bishop Warns Christians Against Voting For APC by TheOgaBoss: 7:00pm On Nov 21, 2022
victorsola:
we have been having Christian Muslim ticket all the while where has that gotten us . Stupid people will not focus on what is on ground will be chasing shadows . So far the person has a good track record and has a sincere mind to rule . That’s all that matters . Presently we have a pastor and a mregular Muslim. Yet boko haram increased under their watch so , to me the cry is not about the religion it’s about who is up there if the person really has the people at heart .
and in ur warped thinking tinubu really has the people at heart?

1 Like

Re: Same Faith Ticket: Catholic Bishop Warns Christians Against Voting For APC by Sanchez01: 7:06pm On Nov 21, 2022
Gbadespet:

Have you people bring out that kind of thing,why are you people shouting Muslim won't accept when you've not tried it....
Christians should propose that kind of thing and see the reaction of things....
You people are making out without trying.
No sane group or people should even think or nurture the idea. What is wrong is wrong. Ideally, we shouldn’t even be contemplating another Muslim president after Buhari’s 8 years. Power should effortlessly shift to the South and to a Christian. This is how it has played out since 1999 but we that isn’t even talked about anymore. Now, it’s the case of some defending same faith ticket, claiming it shouldn’t be about religion but about personality. The same persons are as dirty and unfit as unwashed butt and slots combined.

It’s politics, let’s all continue to defend the abominable because a dying man with first degree dementia is power hungry and his hungry foot soldiers are headlessly matching with him.

7 Likes

Re: Same Faith Ticket: Catholic Bishop Warns Christians Against Voting For APC by 77up(m): 7:19pm On Nov 21, 2022
All I know is , on Asiwaju Bola Hammed Tinubu mandate we stand , you are free to wail as you like.

1 Like

Re: Same Faith Ticket: Catholic Bishop Warns Christians Against Voting For APC by MandelaLives: 7:23pm On Nov 21, 2022
toprealman:

Same ticket parading a militant and a man that cannot stand or talk without assistance needs to be checkmated by all means
With all those defects, I prefer Tinubu to a killer Fulani succeeding another Killer Fulani.

1 Like

Re: Same Faith Ticket: Catholic Bishop Warns Christians Against Voting For APC by goslowgoslow(m): 7:28pm On Nov 21, 2022
Urheadmaster:
angry

Selfishness is the only reason people are still supporting Tinubu and APC.

Aside from selfish interests, you have no reason to throw away your vote by voting for Tinubu tongue embarassed
And you are not selfish if you vote OBI?

1 Like

Re: Same Faith Ticket: Catholic Bishop Warns Christians Against Voting For APC by favour32(m): 7:44pm On Nov 21, 2022
APC increased the suffering of most Nigerians.
Anyone still campaigning or intends to put APC forward in the next presidential election,is a PSYCHIATRIC CASE and needs urgent medical care.

1 Like

Re: Same Faith Ticket: Catholic Bishop Warns Christians Against Voting For APC by historic: 7:56pm On Nov 21, 2022
Throwback:
I go with the advice of Catholic Bishop of Sokoto, Matthew Hassan Kukah.

I am a Catholic and will vote based on competency and past accomplishments, not promises from a desperate ticket hunter who is known to be a liar and unable to keep to his word.

You cannot be a Catholic... Lier!
You are a bl****y Muslim so shift

1 Like

Re: Same Faith Ticket: Catholic Bishop Warns Christians Against Voting For APC by toprealman: 7:59pm On Nov 21, 2022
MandelaLives:

With all those defects, I prefer Tinubu to a killer Fulani succeeding another Killer Fulani.
So sad you guys don't get the plot. Good luck with your choice.
Re: Same Faith Ticket: Catholic Bishop Warns Christians Against Voting For APC by historic: 8:00pm On Nov 21, 2022
seunjungle1:
The man think hes wise to be able to convince base on religion sentiment...who that help?
I should drop my own candidate for your own addicted catholic member...

I am a christian, and my vote is for Asiwaju.

Bishop should thread it softly oooo

What do you mean by bishop should thread softly are you ok... Are you threatening him or what .. you don't understand what your statement implies... Use your head
Re: Same Faith Ticket: Catholic Bishop Warns Christians Against Voting For APC by historic: 8:06pm On Nov 21, 2022
aylipple:
Lol. Same Bishops will request audience with the President should it turn out to be BAT; they'll also fall over themselves to shake his hands & take photos.

Anyways, whatever rocks their boats.

Fall over themselves to shake the president's hands?... You must be a joker .. you don't know the calibre of catholic bishops that is why you speak rubbish

1 Like

Re: Same Faith Ticket: Catholic Bishop Warns Christians Against Voting For APC by historic: 8:08pm On Nov 21, 2022
buckeyemedia:
It is because of myopic minded people like you & that reverend, that Nigeria is still in the pit.

Actually that statement you made should be directed to yourself

1 Like

Re: Same Faith Ticket: Catholic Bishop Warns Christians Against Voting For APC by victorsola: 8:14pm On Nov 21, 2022
TheOgaBoss:
and in ur warped thinking tinubu really has the people at heart?
do you have brains atall . Where in the text did u see tinubu . Take your buttered self of my comments. I hate people who don’t have brain
Re: Same Faith Ticket: Catholic Bishop Warns Christians Against Voting For APC by victorsola: 8:16pm On Nov 21, 2022
uba1991:
it will be worst if we have Muslim Muslim ticket in 2023
nothing will happen so far the governance makes sense . What have u you up benefitted from Christian Muslim ticket . Allbackwardness. The problem is not religion but the individual.
Re: Same Faith Ticket: Catholic Bishop Warns Christians Against Voting For APC by Fernandeswagger(m): 8:18pm On Nov 21, 2022
Sanchez01:

No sane group or people should even think or nurture the idea. What is wrong is wrong. Ideally, we shouldn’t even be contemplating another Muslim president after Buhari’s 8 years. Power should effortlessly shift to the South and to a Christian. This is how it has played out since 1999 but we that isn’t even talked about anymore. Now, it’s the case of some defending same faith ticket, claiming it shouldn’t be about religion but about personality. The same persons are as dirty and unfit as unwashed butt and slots combined.

It’s politics, let’s all continue to defend the abominable because a dying man with first degree dementia is power hungry and his hungry foot soldiers are headlessly matching with him.
Re: Same Faith Ticket: Catholic Bishop Warns Christians Against Voting For APC by Pat081: 8:32pm On Nov 21, 2022
Some fools will feel bad about this APC is evil no right-thinking person will vote for them in 2023
Re: Same Faith Ticket: Catholic Bishop Warns Christians Against Voting For APC by Okoroawusa: 8:37pm On Nov 21, 2022
Historically religion has killed more people than HV/AIDS and cancer put together.
Re: Same Faith Ticket: Catholic Bishop Warns Christians Against Voting For APC by JAGS001(m): 8:37pm On Nov 21, 2022
Janajack:
God works in mysterious ways
Pele Ray Mysterio grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG Outlines Plans To Permanently Solve Herders-Farmers Crisis.. / Maduka Dazzles Ndi Anambra In Lagos As Ozigbo, Okonkwo Present Manifesto / Governors Wike, Seyi Makinde, Ortom, Ishaku Are All Muslim-Haters - MURIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.