Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Same Faith Ticket: Catholic Bishop Warns Christians Against Voting For APC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Same Faith Ticket: Catholic Bishop Warns Christians Against Voting For APC (17447 Views)

Wike: Politicians Distracting Voters With Same Faith Ticket’s Argument / 2023: Northern Group Lists Osinbajo's 'Sins', Warns Nigerians Against Voting Him / Massive Campaign Against Voting In Aba Today, By IPOB Youths. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Same Faith Ticket: Catholic Bishop Warns Christians Against Voting For APC by buckeyemedia: 8:52pm On Nov 21, 2022
historic:

Actually that statement you made should be directed to yourself
Or towards that Mumu reverend that you supported?
Re: Same Faith Ticket: Catholic Bishop Warns Christians Against Voting For APC by historic: 9:00pm On Nov 21, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Or towards that Mumu reverend that you supported?

He is a mumu reverend right? And your imams and alfas are what? Vagabonds!... Bl***dy Muslim!

You guys are not to be taken seriously in anything in life... Wicked entities
Re: Same Faith Ticket: Catholic Bishop Warns Christians Against Voting For APC by Edoja234: 9:01pm On Nov 21, 2022
[quote author=Tingotoe post=118572306]I'm not Catholic and so don't take orders from the Roman church. He can tell that to his congregants but as for me, I'll vote whoever I please. THAT'S WHY NIGERIA NEVER MOVE FORWARD. DID WHAT SAID MAKE NO SENSE TO YOU? IMAGINE A CHRISTIAN SAYING A CATHOLIC BISHOP CAN'T TELL YOU WHO TO VOTE. WHEN THINGS ARE BAD THEN YOU WILL BE ASKING GOD WHY. DON'T YOU KNOW THAT RELIGION MATTERS? JUST BE DISPLAYING UR STUPIDITY
Re: Same Faith Ticket: Catholic Bishop Warns Christians Against Voting For APC by buckeyemedia: 9:07pm On Nov 21, 2022
historic:

He is a mumu reverend right? And your imams and alfas are what? Vagabonds!... Bl***dy Muslim!

You guys are not to be taken seriously in anything in life... Wicked entities
Myopic people, shallow minded @ best, that reverend papa, unexposed extremist ipobians.

How won’t his ESN colleagues support him, what is new?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Same Faith Ticket: Catholic Bishop Warns Christians Against Voting For APC by Mcbayo(m): 9:09pm On Nov 21, 2022
shemauaminuharu:
Any Nigerians promoting the candidacy of All progressive congress APC, presidential candidate, Bola Tinubu to retrace their steps in the interest of Nigeria
Re: Same Faith Ticket: Catholic Bishop Warns Christians Against Voting For APC by Gunayo(m): 9:11pm On Nov 21, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Your points makes no sense tongue
Because you lack sense to comprehend
Re: Same Faith Ticket: Catholic Bishop Warns Christians Against Voting For APC by buckeyemedia: 9:12pm On Nov 21, 2022
shemauaminuharu:
Any Nigerians promoting the candidacy of All progressive congress APC, presidential candidate, Bola Tinubu to retrace their steps in the interest of Nigeria
It is always the Hypocrites that will wail the most.

2 Likes

Re: Same Faith Ticket: Catholic Bishop Warns Christians Against Voting For APC by boldtruthalways: 9:20pm On Nov 21, 2022
Why are Christians sometimes not bold and firm? South West Muslim group said no South westerner should vote for a Christian President. Why is this group not saying, no Christian should vote a Muslim likewise. We don't need a ticket that has a Christian as Vice. Its the turn of Christian South to produce President after Muslim North...its simple. Peter Obi is the next President of Nigeria. No double tongue about it.

1 Like

Re: Same Faith Ticket: Catholic Bishop Warns Christians Against Voting For APC by Gandrova: 9:36pm On Nov 21, 2022
Hopeless pastor. When BAT chooses Sawonlu a Christian faith man to govern Lagos, there was no noise. Now he choose who will give him block votes useless and irresponsible people are barking cheesy
Re: Same Faith Ticket: Catholic Bishop Warns Christians Against Voting For APC by historic: 9:49pm On Nov 21, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Myopic people, shallow minded @ best, that reverend papa, unexposed extremist ipobians.

More learned and exposed than any of your useless Alfas and Imams can ever think of... Bloody terrorist... The world would have been a better place without you lots. Spits!
Re: Same Faith Ticket: Catholic Bishop Warns Christians Against Voting For APC by historic: 9:53pm On Nov 21, 2022
buckeyemedia:

Better than Boko Haram and Bandits giving you their full backings... That one is terrorism at its peak ... Wicked entities supporting a wicked religion for a wicked agenda.. Not in Nigeria will we ever have a MUMU urchins ruling over us..NEVER!
Re: Same Faith Ticket: Catholic Bishop Warns Christians Against Voting For APC by historic: 9:59pm On Nov 21, 2022
Gandrova:
Hopeless pastor. When BAT chooses Sawonlu a Christian faith man to govern Lagos, there was no noise. Now he choose who will give him block votes useless and irresponsible people are barking cheesy

Fortunately for your block head he isn't a pastor.. He is a priest (an elevated one) of the Catholic church and he isn't hopeless like your leaders because he serves the only true God and not some make believe prophet who rejoices in people killing for him
Re: Same Faith Ticket: Catholic Bishop Warns Christians Against Voting For APC by aylipple: 10:00pm On Nov 21, 2022
Why so triggered?

Anyways, Collins Dictionary online defines "fall over themselves" thus:

If you say that people are falling over themselves to do something, you mean that they are very enthusiastic about doing it.

So yes, if BAT or Atiku wins the polls next year, Catholic Bishops among other religious clerics, will fall over themselves to shake either one of the winner's hands.

historic:

Fall over themselves to shake the president's hands?... You must be a joker .. you don't know the calibre of catholic bishops that is why you speak rubbish

Re: Same Faith Ticket: Catholic Bishop Warns Christians Against Voting For APC by Nwaetche(m): 10:00pm On Nov 21, 2022
Moslem-Moslem Ticket matters to me and every christian in Nigeria. It might not matter to you but you will be at the fore front to declare a Jihad to a Christian- christian Ticket as mentioned by Farroq kperogi and Shaehu Sani.

Who is deceiving who? You cannot tell me that there are no competent Christians in all the 19 states of the North for BAT to choose from. He only picked Shettima purely on religious consideration as the Northern majority moslems due not take people from his area as true moslems.

Parachoko:
A Catholic Bishop can't tell me who to vote for in the 2023 Presidential Election

Gbam!!! You have said it all

The only thing that matters to me is competent, not religion.

On Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba
Re: Same Faith Ticket: Catholic Bishop Warns Christians Against Voting For APC by Proudlyomonna: 10:04pm On Nov 21, 2022
If you vote for APC that means you are stamping your Yes for an agenda that puts the Country is a position of doing 24 straight up years of Islamic Rule undecided
APC MUST GO.
OBIDIATI IS THE WAY FORWARD.

1 Like

Re: Same Faith Ticket: Catholic Bishop Warns Christians Against Voting For APC by aylipple: 10:04pm On Nov 21, 2022
OK.

Iykolysis:

Lies, the earlier you know and vote rightly that Muslim-Muslim tickets do not promote equity, fairness and unity especially in a diverse country like Nigeria.
Re: Same Faith Ticket: Catholic Bishop Warns Christians Against Voting For APC by Gandrova: 10:05pm On Nov 21, 2022
historic:

Fortunately for your block head he isn't a pastor.. He is a priest (an elevated one) of the Catholic church and he isn't hopeless like your leaders because he serves the only true God and not some make believe prophet who rejoices in people killing for him
Idiot punk ass! Bird of the same feathers hopeless pastor and hopeless follower I still repeat it!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Same Faith Ticket: Catholic Bishop Warns Christians Against Voting For APC by NigeriaIsGreat: 10:11pm On Nov 21, 2022
boldtruthalways:
Why are Christians sometimes not bold and firm? South West Muslim group said no South westerner should vote for a Christian President. Why is this group not saying, no Christian should vote a Muslim likewise. We don't need a ticket that has a Christian as Vice. Its the turn of Christian South to produce President after Muslim North...its simple. Peter Obi is the next President of Nigeria. No double tongue about it.
maybe You should meet with the the cleric and CAN to declare their support for una Obi and see if he will still come distant third

Go tell them not wailing on nairaland
Re: Same Faith Ticket: Catholic Bishop Warns Christians Against Voting For APC by NigeriaIsGreat: 10:13pm On Nov 21, 2022
Proudlyomonna:
If you vote for APC that means you are stamping your Yes for an agenda that puts the Country is a position of doing 24 straight up years of Islamic Rule undecided
APC MUST GO.
OBIDIATI IS THE WAY FORWARD.
when Tinubu win and succeed Buhari you can run to Benin republic or Cameroon. You can get there with 30k maximum
Re: Same Faith Ticket: Catholic Bishop Warns Christians Against Voting For APC by historic: 10:20pm On Nov 21, 2022
aylipple:
Why so triggered?

If you say that people are falling over themselves to do something, you mean that they are very enthusiastic about doing it.

So yes, if BAT or Atiku wins the polls next year, Catholic Bishops among other religious clerics, will fall over themselves to shake either one of the winner's hands.

Point of correction if Obi or maybe Atiku wins then they can congratulate them and not fall over themselves when they are not God or Jesus Christ
Re: Same Faith Ticket: Catholic Bishop Warns Christians Against Voting For APC by historic: 10:24pm On Nov 21, 2022
aylipple:
Why so triggered?

So because they are shaking the hands of the president means they are eager to meet him..hmmm I won't see anything offensive here but just know that courtesy demands they smile and give the president a warm reception whenever he comes calling
Re: Same Faith Ticket: Catholic Bishop Warns Christians Against Voting For APC by stanleyajileye: 10:27pm On Nov 21, 2022
I think the church has the right to be bothered.
If Tinubu succeeds with the M/M ticket, then nobidy will reckon with the church again.
The conclusion will be that, the christian faith is insignificant in our polity.

1 Like

Re: Same Faith Ticket: Catholic Bishop Warns Christians Against Voting For APC by historic: 10:29pm On Nov 21, 2022
Gandrova:
Idiot punk ass! Bird of the same feathers hopeless pastor and hopeless follower I still repeat it!

Useless follower of a demonic religion... Retrace your footstep before it is too late for you and your stupid religious leaders.. Dimwits... Scallywags... Halfwits and Nincompoops !
Re: Same Faith Ticket: Catholic Bishop Warns Christians Against Voting For APC by Proudlyomonna: 11:11pm On Nov 21, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
when Tinubu win and succeed Buhari you can run to Benin republic or Cameroon. You can get there with 30k maximum

Hahaha continue to decieve yaself grin
Even you deep down your heart know truly that Obi will rule over you and your father and everything that has breath in your father's house else you will atikulate into another round of heardmen wahala grin
You just dey drag with reality.
APC MUST GO.
Re: Same Faith Ticket: Catholic Bishop Warns Christians Against Voting For APC by karmaolu1(m): 11:36pm On Nov 21, 2022
dis old fools want to Islamize dis zoo
Re: Same Faith Ticket: Catholic Bishop Warns Christians Against Voting For APC by IfnobeGod20: 12:42am On Nov 22, 2022
victorsola:
we have been having Christian Muslim ticket all the while where has that gotten us . Stupid people will not focus on what is on ground will be chasing shadows . So far the person has a good track record and has a sincere mind to rule . That’s all that matters . Presently we have a pastor and a mregular Muslim. Yet boko haram increased under their watch so , to me the cry is not about the religion it’s about who is up there if the person really has the people at heart .
And you think the same faith based that will take us out of the wood?
Are you saying the intelligence and capacity to transform this country only reside in Muslim-muslim candidates?
Mr. Man, no religion is superior to another and also no religion is competent over the other. Every religion have capable, competent and cerebral people scatter everywhere.
In a plural society like ours it is an insult to the sensibilities of the people of christain faith to say the turning around of this country can only be achieve by Muslim-muslim ticket.
The same way Esau sold his birthright. Nigerian christains are not dummies please, both christain community and muslim community have in abundance people that can manage this country to promised land. Don't belittle the Christains.
Re: Same Faith Ticket: Catholic Bishop Warns Christians Against Voting For APC by Bluntemperor: 5:48am On Nov 22, 2022
MandelaLives:
Good. But, it's not only same faith ticket that should be condemned but also one tribe succeeding another tribe. If religion is an important factor in the Nigerian socio-political order, so are region, and tribe.

Please,tell them o!
Catholics are of Eastern blocks and they have taken sides in Nigeria fleging Politics,which should not be!
Though Tinubu is making strategic moves on North- Eastern Voters but our Christians should give him names of those Northern Christians-- who are of Grassroots in Northern Political dispensation, who can be appointed as Vice Presidential Candidate, instead of Musli- Muslim,please!
Re: Same Faith Ticket: Catholic Bishop Warns Christians Against Voting For APC by Bluntemperor: 5:58am On Nov 22, 2022
MandelaLives:
Good. But, it's not only same faith ticket that should be condemned but also one tribe succeeding another tribe. If religion is an important factor in the Nigerian socio-political order, so are region, and tribe.

Please,tell them o!
Re: Same Faith Ticket: Catholic Bishop Warns Christians Against Voting For APC by ezekins: 6:13am On Nov 22, 2022
Parachoko:
A Catholic Bishop can't tell me who to vote for in the 2023 Presidential Election

Gbam!!! You have said it all

The only thing that matters to me is competent, not religion.

On Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba

You are one of those destroying nigeria by ways of misleading opinions. Religion is a big factor in nigeria. Tinubu has clearly shown he is not fit to rule nigeria. His health and old age related weakness have shown is not competent to rule nigeria. Any body campaign for apc should be seen as enemy of nigeria progress. It appears you are paid to campaign for apc
Re: Same Faith Ticket: Catholic Bishop Warns Christians Against Voting For APC by NigeriaIsGreat: 6:45am On Nov 22, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Hahaha continue to decieve yaself grin
Even you deep down your heart know truly that Obi will rule over you and your father and everything that has breath in your father's house else you will atikulate into another round of heardmen wahala grin
You just dey drag with reality.
APC MUST GO.
LOl

Obi knows he won't come distant third and he knows we know that too

Prof Chukwuma Soludo (2022)
Re: Same Faith Ticket: Catholic Bishop Warns Christians Against Voting For APC by chrisblack1234: 6:48am On Nov 22, 2022
victorsola:
we have been having Christian Muslim ticket all the while where has that gotten us . Stupid people will not focus on what is on ground will be chasing shadows . So far the person has a good track record and has a sincere mind to rule . That’s all that matters . Presently we have a pastor and a mregular Muslim. Yet boko haram increased under their watch so , to me the cry is not about the religion it’s about who is up there if the person really has the people at heart .
can you see that nobody replied you cos you just said nonsense..let me reply u, since you re blind and deaf ,I will heal you..how will you feel if Nigeria divide cos of this Muslim Muslim ticket, how will you feel if Muslim starts to oppress Christians in Nigeria? Check your self..
Re: Same Faith Ticket: Catholic Bishop Warns Christians Against Voting For APC by Parachoko: 7:25am On Nov 22, 2022
ezekins:

You are one of those destroying nigeria by ways of misleading opinions. Religion is a big factor in nigeria. Tinubu has clearly shown he is not fit to rule nigeria. His health and old age related weakness have shown is not competent to rule nigeria. Any body campaign for apc should be seen as enemy of nigeria progress. It appears you are paid to campaign for apc
I was speaking for myself alone, I didn't mention you neither did I mention someone else. If religion matters to you, it does not matter to me

Do you have an evidence Tinubu health is bad? Please share it with me. Age does not matter, he is not going to Aso Rock to fight, if nah by age, then Biden or Trump no even suppose near The White House at all.

I will be voting for Asiwaju in the Presidential Election, know this and have peace of mind.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obasanjo To Lose 2,500 Hectares Of Land . / Why Yorubas Hate Igbos And Why Igbos Hate Yorubas / Obiano Gives Boat To Ogwu-Aniocha Community In Anambra As Christmas Present

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.