Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,822 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

“I Regret Quitting My Bank Job In Nigeria” – Nigerian Lady In Dubai - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “I Regret Quitting My Bank Job In Nigeria” – Nigerian Lady In Dubai (2660 Views)

I Regret Quitting My Marriage,would Love To Go Back To My Ex - Husband - Actress / My Strange Observations After Quitting Masturbation / I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Regret Quitting My Bank Job In Nigeria” – Nigerian Lady In Dubai by NewsTip: 6:25pm On Nov 21, 2022
The idiom ‘the grass always looks greener on the other side’ may just be intended for this Nigerian lady who quit her bank job in Nigeria to emigrate to Dubai but is now regretting her decision.

She noted that the high cost of living in Dubai has made life difficult for her in the city.

The lady’s experience was documented in a travelogue shared by the Founder of Gbenga Samuel Wemimo Ministries International (GSWMI), Gbenga Samuel Wemimo on Twitter.

Samuel Wemimo said he ran into the lady during a trip to Dubai earlier in the year.

He said he came across her after he escaped being duped by two Nigerian shop attendants. Read more about that here.

“When I left the shop, I walked towards another section of the mall and saw another Nigerian.

“She was selling skin care, nail care whatever. She latched on to me from afar. “Please come buy something for madam, let me help you with your nails etc”.

“I realized she is a Nigerian. I told her I am not interested in her products.

“She then said “Are you in Dubai alone? I can come and see you at your hotel when I close from work and/or take you around for a fee”.

“I was shocked. You have a job, why would you throw yourself at a man just like that.

“Guess what she said...

To read more, click: https://newstip.ng/2022/11/21/i-regret-quitting-my-bank-job-in-nigeria-nigerian-lady-forced-to-do-hook-up-in-dubai-laments/

1 Like

Re: “I Regret Quitting My Bank Job In Nigeria” – Nigerian Lady In Dubai by Chris2863(m): 8:54pm On Nov 21, 2022
La click, La bend

6 Likes

Re: “I Regret Quitting My Bank Job In Nigeria” – Nigerian Lady In Dubai by ObalendeCMS: 9:24pm On Nov 21, 2022
La click; la fólępòn smiley

4 Likes

Re: “I Regret Quitting My Bank Job In Nigeria” – Nigerian Lady In Dubai by olaeffect(m): 10:20pm On Nov 21, 2022
Chris2863:
La click, La bend

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: “I Regret Quitting My Bank Job In Nigeria” – Nigerian Lady In Dubai by Timagex(m): 2:00am On Nov 22, 2022
ObalendeCMS:
La click; la fólępòn smiley

grin

grin grin cheesy. You be werey...

3 Likes

Re: “I Regret Quitting My Bank Job In Nigeria” – Nigerian Lady In Dubai by kingmann(m): 7:18am On Nov 22, 2022
U just copy this story from twitter
And the guy way get the story no say anything thing like banker
Re: “I Regret Quitting My Bank Job In Nigeria” – Nigerian Lady In Dubai by jahson19(m): 7:26am On Nov 22, 2022
Immediately I read where d OP write say guess wat she said, Jason Derulo song what she say just start to dy play for my head

2 Likes

Re: “I Regret Quitting My Bank Job In Nigeria” – Nigerian Lady In Dubai by Kobicove(m): 4:25pm On Nov 22, 2022
We no dey click any link grin

(1) (Reply)

The Miraculous Way I Stopped Masturbation / Na You Just Wan Kill Yourself. / Men Rule's: Tru Dat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.