Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,974 members, 7,814,312 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

23-Year-Old Ondo Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her (Pix) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 23-Year-Old Ondo Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her (Pix) (47204 Views)

Lady Attempts Commiting Suicide By Jumping Into The River In Lagos (video) / Young Man Attempts Suicide, Jumps From 3rd Mainland Bridge (video + Graphics) / Suicide: The Picture Of Olivia James' Boyfriend Who Dumped Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 23-Year-Old Ondo Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her (Pix) by Oceanjagaban: 9:45am On Nov 22, 2022
Instead of to use yourself do ritual make money,you wan waste yourself...u no try o
Re: 23-Year-Old Ondo Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her (Pix) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:56am On Nov 22, 2022
Bluntguy:
She must be an urchin.

grin grin you hashhhh
Re: 23-Year-Old Ondo Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her (Pix) by MSesan: 9:56am On Nov 22, 2022
This generation no dey try at all...

Their Surname na suicide! Any small thing, suicide!

And if u look am well well na indomie generation plenty pass.

PS: All the potential and incoming father or mother, train ur daughter well well o. Probably ur son too make dem no dey break heart anyhow.
Re: 23-Year-Old Ondo Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her (Pix) by Orinechi: 10:00am On Nov 22, 2022
If na man now they will show his face.
Re: 23-Year-Old Ondo Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her (Pix) by Emperorx: 10:00am On Nov 22, 2022
If every thing the mother said is true then she should be thanking God for the boyfriend decision and not killing herself .but wait ooo is this the new trend this days
Re: 23-Year-Old Ondo Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her (Pix) by okunwaye(m): 10:03am On Nov 22, 2022
undecided
Re: 23-Year-Old Ondo Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her (Pix) by Atom007(m): 10:08am On Nov 22, 2022
Bluntguy:
She must be an urchin.

Everytime Urchin urchin, do u really know d meaning. Urchin ko chinchin ni
Re: 23-Year-Old Ondo Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her (Pix) by Solofresh2: 10:10am On Nov 22, 2022
Candidlady:
All these mumu ladies

Imagine they had to cuff her

Killing yourself over something that got no value

Kai
Your father has no value and I don't expect any guy to be of value to you.Any guy that dates you must be among the most foolish men in Guinness book of records
Re: 23-Year-Old Ondo Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her (Pix) by WoroSeeWoro(m): 10:12am On Nov 22, 2022
useless lady........ without no sense.....u for kill ur self na...u think any body will cry for u...
@womenareapezz see dem set awon noting to offer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 23-Year-Old Ondo Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her (Pix) by Kayyus09(m): 10:16am On Nov 22, 2022
Has she been charged for attempted murder?
Re: 23-Year-Old Ondo Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her (Pix) by ThugOfWar: 10:18am On Nov 22, 2022
There are too much humans on earth already
Re: 23-Year-Old Ondo Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her (Pix) by Mccullum: 10:20am On Nov 22, 2022
PlayMaker14:
[/b]

Seriously, I don't understand the truckload of bullshit Motunrayo's friend is explaining.... She would have made sense if she had kept quiet, instead of explaining like someone who has dementia.

I won't be surprised if Motunrayo's boyfriend is one of Tinubu supporters, they have nothing upstairs and so does the ladies dating them.

Try date guys that are Obidient, you'll never think of suicide, rather, you'll flourish on every side.

Sorry Peethief Greedy Obi propagandist also known as Obi'diot due to usual idiotic expression on all topics.. undecided

console the victim and advise others instead of you derailing from the bone of contention, which is love and suicide.
Re: 23-Year-Old Ondo Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her (Pix) by Mensonges: 10:20am On Nov 22, 2022
“I’m sure it might be because most guys stay away from their girlfriends when the festive period is approaching so as not to spend money on them, only for them to reconcile after New Year celebration. Maybe that was the case. I can’t really tell. Because I don’t see any reason for the break up now.

Ha ha

Guys, this format has been exposed.
Re: 23-Year-Old Ondo Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her (Pix) by Komu1048(m): 10:31am On Nov 22, 2022
PlayMaker14:
[/b]

Seriously, I don't understand the truckload of bullshit Motunrayo's friend is explaining.... She would have made sense if she had kept quiet, instead of explaining like someone who has dementia.

I won't be surprised if Motunrayo's boyfriend is one of Tinubu supporters, they have nothing upstairs and so does the ladies dating them.

Try date guys that are Obidient, you'll never think of suicide, rather, you'll flourish on every side.

Ofcos they will flourish from the proceed of kidnapping, cocaine and human trafficking business and other heinous crimes against humanity. They would even travel out with it cos they can afford to bribe our corrupt police system.

But once they r caught in foreign countries they will be calling the Urchins to come to their rescue for support. They won't call the urchins anymore but our fellow Nigerian.
It's easier to see a cow passing through a needle hole than to see an ipob into a legal business
Re: 23-Year-Old Ondo Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her (Pix) by Kreddy: 10:37am On Nov 22, 2022
coconutbag:
Never end your life because of a temporary setback. Imagine that Bubu committed suicide after failing to win, will he be president today?

Yeah nad that's why we're in this mess today
Re: 23-Year-Old Ondo Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her (Pix) by Unrated900(m): 10:52am On Nov 22, 2022
Girl vote tinubu come 2023
So u can have everlasting boy friend.
Who would not cheat on you
Re: 23-Year-Old Ondo Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her (Pix) by Gkemz: 10:55am On Nov 22, 2022
For those who criticized her actions, have you been in her shoes to know where it pinches. If you can deal with heartbreak probably because you've been through a series of heartbreaks, not everyone can deal with it.
And for the soft and faint hearted, whenever you're dealing with a horrible, painful and depressing situation always open up to someone. Don't try to fight it alone. There are some battles you need a backup.

As for the lady, what she needs now that she's recovering is not scolding or reprimanding by police but love and counselling.
Re: 23-Year-Old Ondo Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her (Pix) by ufuosman(m): 12:03pm On Nov 22, 2022
Imagine
Re: 23-Year-Old Ondo Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her (Pix) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 22, 2022
When you make suicide attempt on your life, make sure you succeed or else you will wish you had succeeded
Re: 23-Year-Old Ondo Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her (Pix) by Franciscabless(f): 12:17pm On Nov 22, 2022
Every disappointment is a blessing
Re: 23-Year-Old Ondo Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her (Pix) by BRATISLAVA: 12:21pm On Nov 22, 2022
dontrulee:
The ladies I love dealing with the most are those with entitlement mentality!

If you come across me, I'll show you pepper ehn. Unfortunately I don't do ladies as much as I do them before. It's better to take care of yourself and put yourself first! Ladies will always come and go, but ensure that you're at the advantageous position! grin grin

That's alright, avenger. The devil doesn't need to do his work anymore. He has delegated it wisely.

2 Likes

Re: 23-Year-Old Ondo Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her (Pix) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 22, 2022
Why not? When boyfriend discovered that you turned your puna to a public dump. angry

Hoes dont need loyalty.

Re: 23-Year-Old Ondo Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her (Pix) by BRATISLAVA: 12:22pm On Nov 22, 2022
ZUBY77:
I read about the suicide thread here yesterday and observed that all the people that Jumped into Lagoon are Yoruba people.
Now this again.
Please we need to find out the cause of all this.
Depression, hunger etc.
This is not a tribal matter though but there are tendencies to commit suicide in some places more than others.

Like Japan.
Re: 23-Year-Old Ondo Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her (Pix) by dontrulee: 12:25pm On Nov 22, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

That's alright, avenger. The devil doesn't need to do his work anymore. He has delegated it wisely.

Lol... I am no avenger, I am a good boy! grin
Re: 23-Year-Old Ondo Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her (Pix) by Yankee101: 1:05pm On Nov 22, 2022
Enough of this nonsense God’s creation

Don’t kill yourself over heart break as you’ll find love

God loves you!
Re: 23-Year-Old Ondo Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her (Pix) by goodheart01: 1:13pm On Nov 22, 2022
Bluntguy:
She must be an urchin.

U mean a Tinubu supporter?

Fredoooooo come and see your sister urchin
Re: 23-Year-Old Ondo Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her (Pix) by Dchampion65: 1:23pm On Nov 22, 2022
GOFRONT:
Failed Parenting everywhere.....

Your children will not put you to shame. Remember there is
1. Abi I ko (not trained)
2. Ako i gba ( ignored the training)
Re: 23-Year-Old Ondo Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her (Pix) by newnigerdelta1: 1:36pm On Nov 22, 2022
Bluntguy:
She must be an urchin.

The words urchin just dey sweet owner mouth, nothing else
Re: 23-Year-Old Ondo Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her (Pix) by maureensylvia(f): 1:41pm On Nov 22, 2022
Cerebellum:
She should be jailed!

On what grounds pls
Re: 23-Year-Old Ondo Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her (Pix) by fredoooooo: 2:04pm On Nov 22, 2022
goodheart01:

U mean a Tinubu supporter?

Fredoooooo come and see your sister urchin
Bush baby don start afternoon cry... cry !!!!!! cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Doctor Removes Herdsman’s Kidney In Adamawa Thinking It's Tumour / Baby Born With Internal Organs Outside In Benue State (Disturbing Photos) / Nigerian Woman, Uju Onyeyili Found Dead In Her Home In Baltimore, USA (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.