Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Doctor Removes Herdsman’s Kidney In Adamawa Thinking It's Tumour - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor Removes Herdsman’s Kidney In Adamawa Thinking It's Tumour (47231 Views)

Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos / Woman All Smiles After Undergoing Surgery To Remove Huge Facial Tumour. Photos / Veterinary Doctor Removes Bikini From An Intestine During Surgery (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctor Removes Herdsman’s Kidney In Adamawa Thinking It's Tumour by drberry(m): 3:08pm On Sep 22, 2016
[b]Gov. Muhammadu Bindow of Adamawa state has personally intervened in a situation involving a doctor in a private clinic in Yola who conducted a surgery on Hamman, a 23-year-old herdsman from Fufore Local Government Area of the state where he removed his kidney after mistaking it for tumour.

Commissioner for Health in Adamawa, Dr Fatima Atiku, in a statement made available to newsmen on Monday said Hamman was responding to treatment after he was referred to Malam Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital, Kano.

According to her, Gov. Muhammadu Bindow personally intervened in the matter. She said that Hamman was taken to Malam Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital personally by the governor in good faith and that his kidney transplant would be conducted soon.

”Available reports show that Isa Hamman’s condition is stable, and he is responding to treatment, while clinical examinations are still ongoing,” Atiku said.

She however dismissed alleged online publications criticizing government for taking the patient to Kano “just to die’’, saying that the publication was misleading and false.

” This publication is not only false, but a figment of the thinking of the writer aimed at tarnishing the image of the Adamawa State Government. “It is also intended to spoil the good relationship between the patient’s family and the government,” the commissioner said.

The doctor’s conduct was described as unprofessional by a committee constituted by the ministry of health that investigated the incident.

Meanwhile, a man, who promised to donate one of his kidneys to the victim, accompanied them to Kano for the transplant following the donation of N5 million by Gov. Bindow for the treatment of the victim.[/b]

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/09/doctor-mistakes-removes-herdsmans-kidney-as-tumour/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctor Removes Herdsman’s Kidney In Adamawa Thinking It's Tumour by Mimidiva(f): 3:11pm On Sep 22, 2016
grin I can't stop laughing, these are the kind of doctors that school went through them; not them going thru school, and from the North again, his license should be ceased, he suppose to be in the bush catching animals not experimenting on human bodies, Olodo doctor

95 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Doctor Removes Herdsman’s Kidney In Adamawa Thinking It's Tumour by drberry(m): 3:11pm On Sep 22, 2016
Hahaha... After how many years in medical school... undecided That doctor needs to be flogged and flogged again. grin

91 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Doctor Removes Herdsman’s Kidney In Adamawa Thinking It's Tumour by delishpot: 3:16pm On Sep 22, 2016
He has sold the kidney. Make him talk true. Na lie the doctor dey lie. No be mistake.

121 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Doctor Removes Herdsman’s Kidney In Adamawa Thinking It's Tumour by thorpido(m): 3:52pm On Sep 22, 2016
shocked Mistake?
Even biology students will recognise a kidney.
There's a conspiracy here.

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Doctor Removes Herdsman’s Kidney In Adamawa Thinking It's Tumour by abumeinben(m): 5:19pm On Sep 22, 2016
Because na fool.ani, everyone is restless...

Na so nature go dey mistake una liver for pimple one by one...
angry

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctor Removes Herdsman’s Kidney In Adamawa Thinking It's Tumour by Rhymez(m): 5:19pm On Sep 22, 2016
Looks like payback grin

8 Likes

Re: Doctor Removes Herdsman’s Kidney In Adamawa Thinking It's Tumour by Fabulosdave01: 5:20pm On Sep 22, 2016
Lmao he needs to be flogged

2 Likes

Re: Doctor Removes Herdsman’s Kidney In Adamawa Thinking It's Tumour by mytime24(f): 5:20pm On Sep 22, 2016
Endtime doctor angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctor Removes Herdsman’s Kidney In Adamawa Thinking It's Tumour by fpeter(f): 5:20pm On Sep 22, 2016
the Dr. sold the kidney to a wealthy patient in need of a transplant.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctor Removes Herdsman’s Kidney In Adamawa Thinking It's Tumour by Fabulosdave01: 5:20pm On Sep 22, 2016
Na recession cause am

3 Likes

Re: Doctor Removes Herdsman’s Kidney In Adamawa Thinking It's Tumour by Lukmann1: 5:20pm On Sep 22, 2016
embarassed
he mistakes removed his kidney? that doctor need to be prisoned for do that. rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Doctor Removes Herdsman’s Kidney In Adamawa Thinking It's Tumour by magicminister: 5:20pm On Sep 22, 2016
LOOOL!

Like i always say, the only thing a doctor trained in Nigeria can properly diagnose is Malaria and typhoid.
Even that can also be misdiagnose by our ever competent doctors.

They never fail to prove me right.
I am sure this doctor graduated from EBSU cos na those ones worse pass lol!!!!

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Doctor Removes Herdsman’s Kidney In Adamawa Thinking It's Tumour by Youngetskilz23(m): 5:20pm On Sep 22, 2016
last last that doctor Na northerner lipsrsealed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctor Removes Herdsman’s Kidney In Adamawa Thinking It's Tumour by ramdris(m): 5:20pm On Sep 22, 2016
This is the most hilarious thread av seen here on Nairaland...This gotta b a huge joke

2 Likes

Re: Doctor Removes Herdsman’s Kidney In Adamawa Thinking It's Tumour by nnachukz(m): 5:21pm On Sep 22, 2016
The truth about this news has not been told yet.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctor Removes Herdsman’s Kidney In Adamawa Thinking It's Tumour by chiedu7: 5:22pm On Sep 22, 2016
One less Boko Haram member

5 Likes

Re: Doctor Removes Herdsman’s Kidney In Adamawa Thinking It's Tumour by XaintJoel20: 5:22pm On Sep 22, 2016
The incompetent doctor should open up. I suspect the doctor did it deliberately and has sold the kidney.

4 Likes

Re: Doctor Removes Herdsman’s Kidney In Adamawa Thinking It's Tumour by mrmrmister: 5:22pm On Sep 22, 2016
grin cheesy[size=13pt] Quack Doctors
After spending more than 5 years in uni, they'll still come out as dullards grin
We have one hell of an education system in this country
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Doctor Removes Herdsman’s Kidney In Adamawa Thinking It's Tumour by blingxx(m): 5:22pm On Sep 22, 2016
this is what happens when you make use of exam malpractice in the university ...I just dey pity some students undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doctor Removes Herdsman’s Kidney In Adamawa Thinking It's Tumour by Sexytemi(f): 5:23pm On Sep 22, 2016
For this recession period doctor is mistaking a kidney for a tumour, Abeg tell me another thing o...the doctor has simply sold the kidney o.

9 Likes

Re: Doctor Removes Herdsman’s Kidney In Adamawa Thinking It's Tumour by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 22, 2016
really I'm not surprised though
Re: Doctor Removes Herdsman’s Kidney In Adamawa Thinking It's Tumour by fulaniHERDSman(m): 5:23pm On Sep 22, 2016
NCAN will like to know the Doctor's name and tribe.

NCAN miyetti allah normadic branch wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctor Removes Herdsman’s Kidney In Adamawa Thinking It's Tumour by INTROVERT(f): 5:23pm On Sep 22, 2016
ABOKI DOCTOR

2 Likes

Re: Doctor Removes Herdsman’s Kidney In Adamawa Thinking It's Tumour by faorex(m): 5:23pm On Sep 22, 2016
I smell something fishy here...

2 Likes

Re: Doctor Removes Herdsman’s Kidney In Adamawa Thinking It's Tumour by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 22, 2016
fpeter:
the Dr. sold the kidney to a wealthy rich patient in need of a transplant.
probably true....he should explain more on it...am sure it cant be a mistake

5 Likes

Re: Doctor Removes Herdsman’s Kidney In Adamawa Thinking It's Tumour by Tunjman(m): 5:24pm On Sep 22, 2016
Na true o, that thing resemble tumour too much.

Please see my signature for South Africa short visit documentation
Re: Doctor Removes Herdsman’s Kidney In Adamawa Thinking It's Tumour by smogup: 5:25pm On Sep 22, 2016
grin
Re: Doctor Removes Herdsman’s Kidney In Adamawa Thinking It's Tumour by Pavore9: 5:25pm On Sep 22, 2016
It seems the doctor took some shepe before the surgery or was harvesting the organ for sale! undecided

1 Like

Re: Doctor Removes Herdsman’s Kidney In Adamawa Thinking It's Tumour by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 22, 2016
Sexytemi:
For this recession period doctor is mistaking a kidney for a tumour, Abeg tell me another thing o...the doctor has simply sold the kidney o.
he has sold the kidney lets face fact.....kidneys are hot cakes now

1 Like

Re: Doctor Removes Herdsman’s Kidney In Adamawa Thinking It's Tumour by Vince77(m): 5:25pm On Sep 22, 2016
delishpot:
He has sold thee kidney. Make him talk true. Na lie the doctor dey lie. No be mistake.

Same tin i thought wen i saw d post.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Baby Born With Internal Organs Outside In Benue State (Disturbing Photos) / Stop Shaving Pubic Hair – Expert Warns! / Nigerian Woman, Uju Onyeyili Found Dead In Her Home In Baltimore, USA (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.