Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

23-Year-Old Ondo Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her (Pix) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 23-Year-Old Ondo Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her (Pix) (47203 Views)

Lady Attempts Commiting Suicide By Jumping Into The River In Lagos (video) / Young Man Attempts Suicide, Jumps From 3rd Mainland Bridge (video + Graphics) / Suicide: The Picture Of Olivia James' Boyfriend Who Dumped Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 23-Year-Old Ondo Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her (Pix) by Abubakaradams: 9:17am On Nov 22, 2022
U want kill urself becouse of love, hmm
Re: 23-Year-Old Ondo Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her (Pix) by Pio44: 9:17am On Nov 22, 2022
vote Peter obi all this depression will stop, everyone will get busy
Re: 23-Year-Old Ondo Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her (Pix) by alyarmouk(m): 9:18am On Nov 22, 2022
She never see anything
Re: 23-Year-Old Ondo Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her (Pix) by judedwriter(m): 9:19am On Nov 22, 2022
Soul ties are very powerful, especially when in a sexual relationship.

That's why many become suicidal after breaking up.
Re: 23-Year-Old Ondo Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her (Pix) by Joebayo217: 9:21am On Nov 22, 2022
Baccgva7g:
Let me teach you how to close greedy white clients, and Earn in dollars starting today with Instagram!!!
I've got Proofs attached too...
u are not serious with ur life jobless youth go find something meaningful to do with ur life angry
Re: 23-Year-Old Ondo Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her (Pix) by Decent09(m): 9:21am On Nov 22, 2022
PlayMaker14:
[/b]

Seriously, I don't understand the truckload of bullshit Motunrayo's friend is explaining.... She would have made sense if she had kept quiet, instead of explaining like someone who has dementia.

I won't be surprised if Motunrayo's boyfriend is one of Tinubu supporters, they have nothing upstairs and so does the ladies dating them.

Try date guys that are Obidient, you'll never think of suicide, rather, you'll flourish on every side.

Obi supporters no dey give Shishi oo, Madiraa oo
Re: 23-Year-Old Ondo Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her (Pix) by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 22, 2022
Hmmm...I can't relate to such foolishness
Re: 23-Year-Old Ondo Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her (Pix) by twilliamx(m): 9:25am On Nov 22, 2022
Train your children in the way of the lord so that they will always be kept in check. As religious beliefs deteriorates expect to see more suicides because there is nothing for people to hold on to anymore.
Re: 23-Year-Old Ondo Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her (Pix) by Mlp1: 9:25am On Nov 22, 2022
She should be in school not having boyfriends or thinking about one
Re: 23-Year-Old Ondo Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her (Pix) by AfroKnight: 9:25am On Nov 22, 2022
23 years old!

She thinks she has seen the worst? She doesn’t know that there’s more breakfast to chop. grin
She’s stoopeeed
Re: 23-Year-Old Ondo Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her (Pix) by doneback04: 9:26am On Nov 22, 2022
dre11:
Ondo lady attempts suicide after breakup

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/ondo-lady-attempts-suicide-after-breakup/amp/

Looking for who we die for me because of love grin grin
Re: 23-Year-Old Ondo Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her (Pix) by Benchilwell: 9:26am On Nov 22, 2022
Bluntguy:
She must be an urchin.
thiz is d type of shit pple I always talk about in Nairaland,they turn everything to tribelism joke, wetin Concern unchin with d topic
Re: 23-Year-Old Ondo Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her (Pix) by Larrykaysail(m): 9:27am On Nov 22, 2022
Cerebellum:
She should be jailed!
yes because who can kill her self ,can kill anyone
Re: 23-Year-Old Ondo Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her (Pix) by FireUpNow(m): 9:27am On Nov 22, 2022
E don happen again
Re: 23-Year-Old Ondo Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her (Pix) by Benchilwell: 9:28am On Nov 22, 2022
Person Dump u,but ur idea is to commit suicide,some pple get mind.
Re: 23-Year-Old Ondo Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her (Pix) by Princess80(f): 9:29am On Nov 22, 2022
Benchilwell:
thiz is d type of shit pple I always talk about in Nairaland,they turn everything to tribelism joke, wetin Concern unchin with d topic
Tribalism rather.

Though, I see nothing wrong in what bluntguy said.
I had to check google if there is a tribe called "Urchin"
Re: 23-Year-Old Ondo Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her (Pix) by Allisgud: 9:30am On Nov 22, 2022
It is either that guy get money and is supportive or the guy gbola na honey wey angry grin grin grin
Re: 23-Year-Old Ondo Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her (Pix) by Benchilwell: 9:31am On Nov 22, 2022
Quality20:
d guy who dumped her must b a millionaire or a mini billionaire
ha! But u may be right,if na poor guy,she for no do diz rubbish
Re: 23-Year-Old Ondo Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her (Pix) by FuckDModz: 9:31am On Nov 22, 2022
grin

Foolish girl.

She should be shot in the head to serve as a deterrent to other cowards planning to take their lives over irrelevant things.
Re: 23-Year-Old Ondo Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her (Pix) by Agurichman: 9:34am On Nov 22, 2022
Because you have a phone to comment doesn't mean you can write nonsense.all of you here criticizing the girl should first of all understand that its her emmotion we are talking about.her emotions is controlling her ,all she needs is psychiatrist . Some of u critising her would even do worste

1 Like

Re: 23-Year-Old Ondo Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her (Pix) by izubext007: 9:34am On Nov 22, 2022
This present condition no touch her
Re: 23-Year-Old Ondo Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her (Pix) by Tegabadguy(m): 9:35am On Nov 22, 2022
Re: 23-Year-Old Ondo Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her (Pix) by Craftmonkey19: 9:36am On Nov 22, 2022
Dem for allow her make she die na grin

dre11:
Ondo lady attempts suicide after breakup

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/ondo-lady-attempts-suicide-after-breakup/amp/
Re: 23-Year-Old Ondo Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her (Pix) by Bahamas95(m): 9:36am On Nov 22, 2022
Please God don't allow me give birth to foolish children both male and female.
Re: 23-Year-Old Ondo Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her (Pix) by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 22, 2022
PerfectStranger:
Forget about big yansh and bress, date an intelligent girl. Coz wtf did she just do to herself??
Now they want to twist the narrative and blame her innocent bf.
grin
Re: 23-Year-Old Ondo Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her (Pix) by Exceed15: 9:36am On Nov 22, 2022
May be he sensed violence in her .
Re: 23-Year-Old Ondo Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her (Pix) by Illegal1(m): 9:44am On Nov 22, 2022
I no fit shed 1 tears bcus my gf leave me,talkmore of suicide...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Doctor Removes Herdsman’s Kidney In Adamawa Thinking It's Tumour / Baby Born With Internal Organs Outside In Benue State (Disturbing Photos) / Nigerian Woman, Uju Onyeyili Found Dead In Her Home In Baltimore, USA (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.