Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,051 members, 7,866,965 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:59 AM

Presidency: North Can’t Dictate To Others - Ayo Adebanjo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency: North Can’t Dictate To Others - Ayo Adebanjo (12676 Views)

2023 Presidency: Afenifere Will Not Support Tinubu, Others - Ayo Adebanjo / Miyetti Allah: North Can’t Ignore South’s Decision On Open Grazing / PANDEF, Afenifere, Ohanaeze, Middle Belt To North: You Can’t Dictate To Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency: North Can’t Dictate To Others - Ayo Adebanjo by phorget(m): 1:23pm On Nov 23, 2022
casualobserver:

Like I said simple minds believe anything.

And difficult mind would definitely find it difficult to believe their own existence.
Life is simple and we should stop making it so difficult for ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Presidency: North Can’t Dictate To Others - Ayo Adebanjo by Coolgent(m): 6:43pm On Nov 23, 2022
Shut up dirty old man spreading hate against Nigerians.
We dont care which region our President would come from we only cares for competency not EMILOKAN
Re: Presidency: North Can’t Dictate To Others - Ayo Adebanjo by pacesetting: 6:59pm On Nov 23, 2022
The future will never come if you don't start now.
Abdul05:
let us be honest..it is late for now

Cos there is no any party coalition between the southerners .....

And the federal constituencies you see now, have been made to put more federal seats to the north...

Maybe in the future not for now. ..

Re: Presidency: North Can’t Dictate To Others - Ayo Adebanjo by t2luv1: 9:14pm On Nov 23, 2022
ELOGBO:
The man always saying the truth. This same north will destroy this country mark it, and they will suffer more

There is something everybody keeps ignoring THE NORTH IS A LAND LOCK AREA. which loosely translated means no access to the ocean. They are at the mercy of the south. It seems so logical but current leaders from the south don't know the cards given to them in negotiation.

1 Like

Re: Presidency: North Can’t Dictate To Others - Ayo Adebanjo by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:24pm On Nov 23, 2022
Fujiyama:

^^^
They hate you too.

grin

I know. I'm in there middle everyday
Re: Presidency: North Can’t Dictate To Others - Ayo Adebanjo by LILTJAY: 11:28pm On Dec 12, 2022
Akhee:
Abeg I get old Biafra Pounds for sale. If you guys know who dey collect such of currency for historical purposes...
why you dey email me? undecided
Re: Presidency: North Can’t Dictate To Others - Ayo Adebanjo by citizenY(m): 12:13am On Dec 13, 2022
casualobserver:

Actually they did not force us together. The North never wanted to be part of Nigeria that was why our independence was delayed from 1957 to 1960 to persuade them to be part of Nigeria. It was the south that wanted the North to be part of Nigeria. If by “force us together”, he means the removal of referendum, it was the south (Ibos) that removed the right to referendum. It was the south that abolished Federalism, it was the south that created unitary govt, it was the south that introduced the military.

To be honest, all my life I have been brainwashed about North this, North that. But the more I read, the more I experience Nigeria, the more I realize the major problem with Nigeria is actually us in the south.

Finally, the North has never won any election outright without the south!

Hope you know how to dodge bullets. They will be coming for you. You are committing heresy oooo
Re: Presidency: North Can’t Dictate To Others - Ayo Adebanjo by citizenY(m): 12:15am On Dec 13, 2022
ATLIEN2027:

Very simple. The man is just a pure hater. He has never won anything in his life. All he does is hate against others.

Even for the constitutional conference, he was nominated.
Re: Presidency: North Can’t Dictate To Others - Ayo Adebanjo by citizenY(m): 12:18am On Dec 13, 2022
scribble:

Na cows dey vote for North and Niger/chad Republic mallams

And who dey vote for south.... Palm frond and palm kernel.
Re: Presidency: North Can’t Dictate To Others - Ayo Adebanjo by citizenY(m): 12:35am On Dec 13, 2022
PStacks:
This Pa Adebanjo certainly isn't in tune with Reality today and doesn't even know anything about History even with his advanced age.

Historically from after the Amalgamation it was clear the North were the Owners, Lord and Masters, Administrators of Nigeria...

I have said it times without Number, The North his the Husband in this Relationship and Forcefully Married to the First Wife the South West whom know their Place as the 1st Wife.

The North has a Second Wife in the South East, you know the way 2nd wives behave na, their body dey quick pepper them...

So the North instead of Divorcing the 2nd Wife, keeps her redundant in the house and always in the room of the First Wife.

That is why since 1999 it has been Obasanjo, Yaradua, Buhari and now Tinubu or Atiku.

Goodluck Jonathan was divine Intervention and just by chance that the Man personally had a Goodluck but it was Still with the North in Tandem.

The Earlier we accept the truth, the better for all of us.

Northern Nigeria Owns Nigeria...

Once the North Completes this Oil Buhari is drilling between Bauchi and Gombe State .

Once it is ascertained the Oil is commercial quantity, Northern Nigeria is on its way in becoming Dubai...

If the North Mines Gold in Zamfara and Kaduna and Drills Oil in Bauchi-Gombe Axis, The South is becoming a lot more irrelevant and dispenssable to the North...

If Pa Adebanjo wants to Dispute the Figures of Population in the North, it is simple.. He should register as an Envoy to Monitor Population Census coming up in 2023.

That way, he can go to the North to help them Count and ascertain the True Population of the North.

Satanic verses.
Re: Presidency: North Can’t Dictate To Others - Ayo Adebanjo by Akhee: 12:40pm On Jan 06, 2023
LILTJAY:
why you dey email me? undecided
Me? When?
Re: Presidency: North Can’t Dictate To Others - Ayo Adebanjo by LILTJAY: 1:30pm On Jan 06, 2023
Akhee:
Me? When?
you sent me an email why?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko-Haram Razes Police Outpost In Sokoto / Police & 5-man Judicial Commission Meet Ooni Of Ife Over Yoruba/Hausa Clash(pics / President Buhari Congratulates President Xi Jinping On Re-election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.