Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Everything In The Bible Is Not Different From Science And Maths. See Why!! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Everything In The Bible Is Not Different From Science And Maths. See Why!! (1747 Views)

Jesus Christ Is Not Different From The Father!!! / Which Version Of The Christian Bible Is The Best? / If The Bible Is A Fairy-Tale, Then Why Is It Banned In At Least 52 Countries? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Everything In The Bible Is Not Different From Science And Maths. See Why!! by Obafavour(m): 8:40pm On Nov 22, 2022
LordReed:

The difference so that you can properly evaluate the scientific facts instead of starting with the premise that science is out to disprove god. Science is describing the world around us so if you see anything in science it is not geared toward saying a god doesn't exist.

Where did I call the scripture mumbo-jumbo?
Ok
Re: Everything In The Bible Is Not Different From Science And Maths. See Why!! by chinasaekpere: 8:41pm On Nov 22, 2022
Obafavour:

The evolution.... Specifically how we humans evolve from ape
How is evolution a guess?

Evolution is not even a theory
Re: Everything In The Bible Is Not Different From Science And Maths. See Why!! by Obafavour(m): 8:45pm On Nov 22, 2022
chinasaekpere:
How is evolution a guess?

Evolution is not even a theory
Why do u love lies? Were u nt d one who open a thread that why do believers fail to accept the theory of evolution?
Re: Everything In The Bible Is Not Different From Science And Maths. See Why!! by chinasaekpere: 8:51pm On Nov 22, 2022
Obafavour:

Why do u love lies? Were u nt d one who open a thread that why do believers fail to accept the theory of evolution?
I haven’t said I believe it, that’s why I am asking what problem you have with evolution.
Evolution is not even a theory. I am shocked that you don’t know this
Re: Everything In The Bible Is Not Different From Science And Maths. See Why!! by Obafavour(m): 9:00pm On Nov 22, 2022
chinasaekpere:
I haven’t said I believe it, that’s why I am asking what problem you have with evolution.
Definitely the topic you created about why believers don't accept the theory of evolution is one of the scientific lies.
Re: Everything In The Bible Is Not Different From Science And Maths. See Why!! by chinasaekpere: 9:01pm On Nov 22, 2022
Obafavour:

Definitely the topic you created about why believers don't accept the theory of evolution is one of the scientific lies.
Do you want to be educated or you want to remain loud and empty about the subject topic?
Re: Everything In The Bible Is Not Different From Science And Maths. See Why!! by Obafavour(m): 9:03pm On Nov 22, 2022
chinasaekpere:
My point is evolution is unreal.
Re: Everything In The Bible Is Not Different From Science And Maths. See Why!! by chinasaekpere: 9:04pm On Nov 22, 2022
Obafavour:

My point is evolution is unreal.
Maybe because you don’t even know what evolution is.
Again, so you want to be properly educated on it or you still want to be blank?
Re: Everything In The Bible Is Not Different From Science And Maths. See Why!! by Obafavour(m): 9:05pm On Nov 22, 2022
chinasaekpere:
Do you want to be educated or you want to remain loud and empty about the subject topic?
I would rather educate myself on realistic rather than lies you fed yourself. Ape!!!
Re: Everything In The Bible Is Not Different From Science And Maths. See Why!! by chinasaekpere: 9:07pm On Nov 22, 2022
Obafavour:

I would rather educate myself on realistic rather than lies you fed yourself. Ape!!!
Ofcourse evolution is realistic.

We have more evidence for it than we have for gravity and atoms combined.

If you bring all the evidence for evolution in a library, the library will be as big as Surulere

Your inability to grasp science is not argument against it
Re: Everything In The Bible Is Not Different From Science And Maths. See Why!! by chinasaekpere: 9:12pm On Nov 22, 2022
Obafavour:

you are even worse than a lot of people that I have seen.
Atleast they know what a scientific theory is.

You think it’s a guess lol.

If it is then how come you can send me all these message via a technology that works with many scientific theories. Or you are unintelligent enough not to know that your mobile phone and network works by basic scientific theories like electromagnetism, kirchoff’s theory, atomic theory etc?

You are very safe I swear
Re: Everything In The Bible Is Not Different From Science And Maths. See Why!! by Obafavour(m): 9:40pm On Nov 22, 2022
chinasaekpere:
you are even worse than a lot of people that I have seen.
Atleast they know what a scientific theory is.

You think it’s a guess lol.

If it is then how come you can send me all these message via a technology that works with many scientific theories. Or you are unintelligent enough not to know that your mobile phone and network works by basic scientific theories like electromagnetism, kirchoff’s theory, atomic theory etc?

You are very safe I swear
Again! You scientist succeed in telling lies. You agreed evolution is a theory that was why you created thread about it, then why the lies that evolution isn't a theory? For ur information evolution is a theory, your lies and foolishness pass those who really brought the knowledge to you.

It's a pity you are wailing in foolishness and in a reprobate mind. Fool!!! Ugly ape!!!
Re: Everything In The Bible Is Not Different From Science And Maths. See Why!! by Obafavour(m): 10:00pm On Nov 22, 2022
chinasaekpere:
Ofcourse evolution is realistic.

We have more evidence for it than we have for gravity and atoms combined.

If you bring all the evidence for evolution in a library, the library will be as big as Surulere

Your inability to grasp science is not argument against it
Evidence that you've nt personally done experiment about. Atleast i pray to God and i receive answers.... But you digest those lies without personal experiment. Fool!!!
And wait!!! You want me to believe the picture of that footprint of a dinosaur of over 120 million years ago? Nah nah nah nah nah nah nah!!! It take more faith to believe in science than in God.
Re: Everything In The Bible Is Not Different From Science And Maths. See Why!! by chinasaekpere: 10:03pm On Nov 22, 2022
Obafavour:

Evidence that you've nt personally done experiment about. Atleast i pray to God and i receive answers.... But you digest those lies without personal experiment. Fool!!!
And wait!!! You want me to believe the picture of that footprint of a dinosaur of over 120 million years ago? Nah nah nah nah nah nah nah!!! It take more faith to believe in science than in God.
Ofcourse I age personally done them.

You just don’t know science, admit it
Re: Everything In The Bible Is Not Different From Science And Maths. See Why!! by chinasaekpere: 10:03pm On Nov 22, 2022
Obafavour:

Again! You scientist succeed in telling lies. You agreed evolution is a theory that was why you created thread about it, then why the lies that evolution isn't a theory? For ur information evolution is a theory, your lies and foolishness pass those who really brought the knowledge to you.

It's a pity you are wailing in foolishness and in a reprobate mind. Fool!!! Ugly ape!!!
Inwont believe you until you send this message via a pigeon grin
Re: Everything In The Bible Is Not Different From Science And Maths. See Why!! by Obafavour(m): 10:14pm On Nov 22, 2022
chinasaekpere:
Ofcourse I age personally done them.

You just don’t know science, admit it
Can u show me evidence here abt the experiment u did personally?

How do i not know science? By exposing your lies that evolution is a theory or that you are a fool for believing lies? And besides you lack understanding and knowledge about bible admit it. And stop wailing.... Ugly ape!!!
Re: Everything In The Bible Is Not Different From Science And Maths. See Why!! by Obafavour(m): 10:18pm On Nov 22, 2022
chinasaekpere:
Inwont believe you until you send this message via a pigeon grin
I will agree science is the best if they can create also human, animal and plants or explain the gap they don't know.
Re: Everything In The Bible Is Not Different From Science And Maths. See Why!! by chinasaekpere: 10:26pm On Nov 22, 2022
Obafavour:

I will agree science is the best if they can create also human, animal and plants or explain the gap they don't know.

Send this via a pigeon please
Re: Everything In The Bible Is Not Different From Science And Maths. See Why!! by chinasaekpere: 10:27pm On Nov 22, 2022
Obafavour:

Can u show me evidence here abt the experiment u did personally?

How do i not know science? By exposing your lies that evolution is a theory or that you are a fool for believing lies? And besides you lack understanding and knowledge about bible admit it. And stop wailing.... Ugly ape!!!
Should I send it via a pigeon?
How long would you have to wait for it?
Re: Everything In The Bible Is Not Different From Science And Maths. See Why!! by Obafavour(m): 10:32pm On Nov 22, 2022
chinasaekpere:
Should I send it via a pigeon?
How long would you have to wait for it?
You should be able to know what your generation would evolve to in the next 450 million years through the theory of evolution.
Re: Everything In The Bible Is Not Different From Science And Maths. See Why!! by chinasaekpere: 10:34pm On Nov 22, 2022
Obafavour:

You should be able to know what your generation would evolve to in the next 450 million years through the theory of evolution.
I guess you never be able to get the evidence because I didn’t use science , I sent it via a pigeon.

Wait for it grin
Illiterate
Re: Everything In The Bible Is Not Different From Science And Maths. See Why!! by Obafavour(m): 10:35pm On Nov 22, 2022
chinasaekpere:
Send this via a pigeon please
Create a human, animal and plant please infact it's like you are more brilliant than those who brought this to you.... You should be able to explain that "the gap of what they don't know"
Re: Everything In The Bible Is Not Different From Science And Maths. See Why!! by chinasaekpere: 10:41pm On Nov 22, 2022
Obafavour:

Create a human, animal and plant please infact it's like you are more brilliant than those who brought this to you.... You should be able to explain that "the gap of what they don't know"
Shebi you said science is lie. Send me this message without using a science made phone.

Mumu
Re: Everything In The Bible Is Not Different From Science And Maths. See Why!! by Obafavour(m): 10:41pm On Nov 22, 2022
chinasaekpere:
I guess you never be able to get the evidence because I didn’t use science , I sent it via a pigeon.

Wait for it grin
Illiterate
You should be able to do get it. Fool!!!
Who was the ape.... Was it your dad or granny? I'm very sure you've nt evolved fully.... You are yet to have a big brain, that is why you don't talk like a human. I know this from "educated guess" a scientific hypothesis.
Re: Everything In The Bible Is Not Different From Science And Maths. See Why!! by Obafavour(m): 10:45pm On Nov 22, 2022
chinasaekpere:
Shebi you said science is lie. Send me this message without using a science made phone.

Mumu
Bwahahahahaha!!!
If they make phone what is stoping them from making human, animal and plant or explaining the gap they don't know?

Mumu
Re: Everything In The Bible Is Not Different From Science And Maths. See Why!! by chinasaekpere: 10:49pm On Nov 22, 2022
Obafavour:

Bwahahahahaha!!!
If they make phone what is stoping them from making human, animal and plant or explaining the gap they don't know?

Mumu
Whats stopping you to send this via a pigeon or post office?
Lol
Re: Everything In The Bible Is Not Different From Science And Maths. See Why!! by chinasaekpere: 10:50pm On Nov 22, 2022
Obafavour:

You should be able to do get it. Fool!!!
Who was the ape.... Was it your dad or granny? I'm very sure you've nt evolved fully.... You are yet to have a big brain, that is why you don't talk like a human. I know this from "educated guess" a scientific hypothesis.
If you don’t send this thing via postman or pigeon then you are joking.
You cannot use science to criticize science
Re: Everything In The Bible Is Not Different From Science And Maths. See Why!! by Obafavour(m): 10:57pm On Nov 22, 2022
chinasaekpere:
Whats stopping you to send this via a pigeon or post office?
Lol
What is stopping the scientist from waking the dead? As long as there are things that are beyond scientific knowledge, atheist have no say in disproving the existence of God.
Scientist should tell us how life started and how earth was like this and the beauty of nature, intelligence of man knowing good from bad having conscience. If it wouldn't be a guess work.
And why we evolve to become humans and we still have ape that look like their ancestors.
Re: Everything In The Bible Is Not Different From Science And Maths. See Why!! by Obafavour(m): 11:01pm On Nov 22, 2022
chinasaekpere:
If you don’t send this thing via postman or pigeon then you are joking.
You cannot use science to criticize science
Atleast science used brain.... They should be able to create human with brain like them that would help them in making mobile phones.

Science borrowed or stole idea of God "making robot, aircraft, and also trying endlessly to create their imaginary life"
Re: Everything In The Bible Is Not Different From Science And Maths. See Why!! by Dtruthspeaker: 12:45am On Nov 23, 2022
Carcholce:

Key word; We can study the soul but we cannot see it because we are it, covered in flesh. Thank you for this.

What about the manifest images of a vision, If I see someone in a vision, what did I see? Is it the persons soul or it is as a result of my accumulated knowledge of that person?

Both.

In one instance, it is the revealing of a thing and in another it is you own making as a result of accumulated knowledge
Re: Everything In The Bible Is Not Different From Science And Maths. See Why!! by Dtruthspeaker: 1:02am On Nov 23, 2022
LordReed:

Define metaphysical and mystical and how do you study it?

Why? Na me give am d name? You sef no d meaning wen you talk am.
Re: Everything In The Bible Is Not Different From Science And Maths. See Why!! by LordReed(m): 2:53am On Nov 23, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Why? Na me give am d name? You sef no d meaning wen you talk am.

So you don't even know the thing you say you study? LoLz.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Any Ifa Devotees In London? / Tips On How To Finish The Whole Musxaf-qur'an In 30 Days Of The Siyaam / Is Christianity Also Against Interest Banking?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.