Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,887 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Everything In The Bible Is Not Different From Science And Maths. See Why!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Everything In The Bible Is Not Different From Science And Maths. See Why!! (1704 Views)

Jesus Christ Is Not Different From The Father!!! / Which Version Of The Christian Bible Is The Best? / If The Bible Is A Fairy-Tale, Then Why Is It Banned In At Least 52 Countries? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everything In The Bible Is Not Different From Science And Maths. See Why!! by Carcholce: 9:29am On Nov 22, 2022
Not just the Bible but every other religious books on earth. They are pure laws of nature, physics and maths.

The universe is relative. Your universe is different from mine. The colors and motions I see and observe in my universe is different from the next person. Everything is color, the phone you are looking at is using color spectrum to communicate with you. The human is color, your hair is color, your smile is color and motion, your anger is also color in motion. Color and motion makes an observer.

Color here refers to the vibration of color spectrum to reveal a likeness to an observer. Where there’s no likeness, there’s no light, hence color and motion cannot be observed. Likeness is the space light is extended to reveal an image.

The universe is expanding everyday, remember universe is relative, my universe is expanding, yours is expanding but the speed at which it is expanding is observed differently, This also means, the speed at which my universe is expanding could be faster or slower than yours.

Example is, if person A and Person B are both standing on an open field at night and star gazing. Person A can observe a shooting star while person B is unable to observe same. This is because the speed at which light travels through space and bounces back to observer person A is different from the speed of that of Person B.

Just like holding two torch, one with a long range distance travel while the other a short range distance traveler.

The expansion of the universe is not only theoretically, it is expanding right in front of you, metaphysical, which is where color and motion takes place. There are things that are happening in front of you, but you do not see them because you do not see them in colors and motion, those things are operating in darkness where light has not yet shown. Again, Darkness is relative.

Christian religion calls it Darkness
But according to science, light must pass through the space for color and motion to take place.

Using a TV is a good example. Light passes through TV before it brings colors and motions to life. Off the TV, color and motion still remains but it cannot be observed in the absence of light.

An example of how this applies in our everyday life, if person A, B, and C are meeting.

Person A is Sad but has a new iPhone.

Person B notices Person A with the new iPhone but not the sad face.

Person C also notices Person A with the new iPhone but first notices the sad face.

I need not explain further.

There might be some errors in what I wrote above but I am telling you there are mathematical and religious representations to back up these claims. Pardon my use of words and language. I am neither speaking from religion nor science but from my understanding.

This is why the true Christian religion and many other true religion is built on the foundation of Love, in Love there’s light, in light comes likeness, color, motion, image manifest.

There are so many other things I could have said but I don’t have the right wordings to use.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everything In The Bible Is Not Different From Science And Maths. See Why!! by LordReed(m): 10:08am On Nov 22, 2022
LoLz! It's always fun to see someone turn science into some mumbojumbo speak.

2 Likes

Re: Everything In The Bible Is Not Different From Science And Maths. See Why!! by Carcholce: 10:12am On Nov 22, 2022
LordReed:
LoLz! It's always fun to see someone turn science into some mumbojumbo speak.

Lol. Maybe science is actually a mombojumbo with refined and sophisticated languages by the discerning minds and for the discerning minds. True?

1 Like

Re: Everything In The Bible Is Not Different From Science And Maths. See Why!! by Dtruthspeaker: 11:10am On Nov 22, 2022
Carcholce:

Lol. Maybe science is actually a mombojumbo with refined and sophisticated languages by the discerning minds and for the discerning minds. True?

Science means "To Know". Therefore, science means studying and learning What has been created!

1 Like

Re: Everything In The Bible Is Not Different From Science And Maths. See Why!! by Carcholce: 11:13am On Nov 22, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Science means "To Know". Therefore, science means studying and learning What has been created!

Perfect. Thank you for this.

Back to the subject of the thread, please tell me I made some sense. embarassed
Re: Everything In The Bible Is Not Different From Science And Maths. See Why!! by Dtruthspeaker: 11:21am On Nov 22, 2022
Carcholce:

Perfect. Thank you for this.

Back to the subject of the thread, please tell me I made some sense. embarassed

cheesy You are in order just that you merged physics and maths as if they are equal to Nature which I disagree with.

Physics and maths are under Nature both referring to the seeable things of Nature.

And man is not the creator of Nature.

Thus, when you talk of Nature you must pay respect to The Maker of Nature Whom we call God!
Re: Everything In The Bible Is Not Different From Science And Maths. See Why!! by Carcholce: 11:31am On Nov 22, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

cheesy You are in order just that you merged physics and maths as if they are equal to Nature which I disagree with.

Physics and maths are under Nature both referring to the seeable things of Nature.

Thus, when you talk of Nature you must pay respect to The Maker of Nature Whom we call God!

Again, thank you. Like I said in the post. I am not fully in grasp of this knowledge, I know I used the wrong words and languages but with time, I will be more relatable.
Re: Everything In The Bible Is Not Different From Science And Maths. See Why!! by Carcholce: 11:39am On Nov 22, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Physics and maths are under Nature both referring to the seeable things of Nature

You are really brilliant.

Question, are there observers of the unseeable? If yes, what instrument do they use to observe the unseeable?
Re: Everything In The Bible Is Not Different From Science And Maths. See Why!! by LordReed(m): 12:07pm On Nov 22, 2022
Carcholce:

Nope. Science is just how we describe the universe around us, no mumbo-jumbo involved. It is when you start trying to make into some kind of metaphysical or mystical conception that it transforms into mumbo-jumbo. For instance, the universe expanding and the rate of expansion is objective and is not attributable to any individuals subjective perspective, attempting to make it so is mumbo-jumbo.

4 Likes

Re: Everything In The Bible Is Not Different From Science And Maths. See Why!! by Carcholce: 12:22pm On Nov 22, 2022
LordReed:

Nope. Science is just how we describe the universe around us, no mumbo-jumbo involved. It is when you start trying to make into some kind of metaphysical or mystical conception that it transforms into mumbo-jumbo. For instance, the universe expanding and the rate of expansion is objective and is not attributable to any individuals subjective perspective, attempting to make it so is mumbo-jumbo.

Key note. Science is just how we describe the universe around us but it does not explain it.

Thank you for this.
Re: Everything In The Bible Is Not Different From Science And Maths. See Why!! by Dtruthspeaker: 1:29pm On Nov 22, 2022
Carcholce:

You are really brilliant.

Question, are there observers of the unseeable? If yes, what instrument do they use to observe the unseeable?

This is where psychology comes in.

Psychology means "study of the soul" from the word "psyche" which means soul.

And because we already have the soul, therefore, we can study the soul.

And the soul is an unseen thing, therefore, as God Said, it takes an unseen thing to study the unseen. John 3:6
Re: Everything In The Bible Is Not Different From Science And Maths. See Why!! by Dtruthspeaker: 1:36pm On Nov 22, 2022
LordReed:

Nope. Science is just how we describe the universe around us, no mumbo-jumbo involved. It is when you start trying to make into some kind of metaphysical or mystical conception that it transforms into mumbo-jumbo...

Rubbish! Science means "to study". So if there is a metaphysical and mystical, a lover of knowledge would therefore study it.

But because you are evil, you do not want people to discover your father Satan, you do not want people studying this part of the world where you and your evil father Satan is hiding!
Re: Everything In The Bible Is Not Different From Science And Maths. See Why!! by LordReed(m): 2:23pm On Nov 22, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Rubbish! Science means "to study". So if there is a metaphysical and mystical, a lover of knowledge would therefore study it.

But because you are evil, you do not want people to discover your father Satan, you do not want people studying this part of the world where you and your evil father Satan is hiding!

Define metaphysical and mystical and how do you study it?

1 Like

Re: Everything In The Bible Is Not Different From Science And Maths. See Why!! by LordReed(m): 2:35pm On Nov 22, 2022
Carcholce:

Key note. Science is just how we describe the universe around us but it does not explain it.

Thank you for this.

What do you mean by explain it? Like how light is energy of a certain wavelength released from energetic fluctuations? Or you are looking for the supernatural causes?
Re: Everything In The Bible Is Not Different From Science And Maths. See Why!! by Carcholce: 3:09pm On Nov 22, 2022
LordReed:

What do you mean by explain it? Like how light is energy of a certain wavelength released from energetic fluctuations? Or you are looking for the supernatural causes?

What if I am looking for the supernatural causes?

Are you saying there’s no point looking because there’s “nothing” to see?
Re: Everything In The Bible Is Not Different From Science And Maths. See Why!! by LordReed(m): 3:11pm On Nov 22, 2022
Carcholce:

What if I am looking for the supernatural causes?

Are you saying there’s no point looking because there’s “nothing” to see?

I am saying that science has nothing to say about the supernatural.

1 Like

Re: Everything In The Bible Is Not Different From Science And Maths. See Why!! by Carcholce: 3:15pm On Nov 22, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

This is where psychology comes is in.

Psychology means "study of the soul" from the word "psyche" which means soul.

And because we already have the soul, therefore, we can study the soul.

And the soul is an unseen thing, therefore, as God Said, it takes an unseen thing to study the unseen. John 3:6

Key word; We can study the soul but we cannot see it because we are it, covered in flesh. Thank you for this.

What about the manifest images of a vision, If I see someone in a vision, what did I see? Is it the persons soul or it is as a result of my accumulated knowledge of that person?
Re: Everything In The Bible Is Not Different From Science And Maths. See Why!! by Carcholce: 3:21pm On Nov 22, 2022
LordReed:

I am saying that science has nothing to say about the supernatural.

Ok. I agree with this. But is it not same for religion? Does religion have something to say about the supernatural?
Re: Everything In The Bible Is Not Different From Science And Maths. See Why!! by LordReed(m): 3:32pm On Nov 22, 2022
Carcholce:

Ok. I agree with this. But is it not same for religion? Does religion have something to say about the supernatural?

Well they say they do.

1 Like

Re: Everything In The Bible Is Not Different From Science And Maths. See Why!! by Carcholce: 3:46pm On Nov 22, 2022
LordReed:

Well they say they do.

Sorry I have a lot more questions but first what is your religious belief?
Re: Everything In The Bible Is Not Different From Science And Maths. See Why!! by LordReed(m): 4:25pm On Nov 22, 2022
Carcholce:

Sorry I have a lot more questions but first what is your religious belief?

I have none.

2 Likes

Re: Everything In The Bible Is Not Different From Science And Maths. See Why!! by Obafavour(m): 5:07pm On Nov 22, 2022
LordReed:

Nope. Mumbo-jumbo is involved in science through lies of evolution, some other nonsensical science proofs from guesses and disprove of the existence of God.
Re: Everything In The Bible Is Not Different From Science And Maths. See Why!! by LordReed(m): 5:18pm On Nov 22, 2022
Obafavour:

Nope. Mumbo-jumbo is involved in science through lies of evolution, some other nonsensical science proofs from guesses and disprove of the existence of God.

LoLz. Science doesn't disprove god, get your facts straight.
Re: Everything In The Bible Is Not Different From Science And Maths. See Why!! by chinasaekpere: 5:37pm On Nov 22, 2022
Carcholce:
Not just the Bible but every other religious books on earth. They are pure laws of nature, physics and maths.

The universe is relative. Your universe is different from mine. The colors and motions I see and observe in my universe is different from the next person. Everything is color, the phone you are looking at is using color spectrum to communicate with you. The human is color, your hair is color, your smile is color and motion, your anger is also color in motion. Color and motion makes an observer.

Color here refers to the vibration of color spectrum to reveal a likeness to an observer. Where there’s no likeness, there’s no light, hence color and motion cannot be observed. Likeness is the space light is extended to reveal an image.

The universe is expanding everyday, remember universe is relative, my universe is expanding, yours is expanding but the speed at which it is expanding is observed differently, This also means, the speed at which my universe is expanding could be faster or slower than yours.

Example is, if person A and Person B are both standing on an open field at night and star gazing. Person A can observe a shooting star while person B is unable to observe same. This is because the speed at which light travels through space and bounces back to observer person A is different from the speed of that of Person B.

Just like holding two torch, one with a long range distance travel while the other a short range distance traveler.

The expansion of the universe is not only theoretically, it is expanding right in front of you, metaphysical, which is where color and motion takes place. There are things that are happening in front of you, but you do not see them because you do not see them in colors and motion, those things are operating in darkness where light has not yet shown. Again, Darkness is relative.

But according to science, light must pass through the space for color and motion to take place.

Using a TV is a good example. Light passes through TV before it brings colors and motions to life. Off the TV, color and motion still remains but it cannot be observed in the absence of light.

An example of how this applies in our everyday life, if person A, B, and C are meeting.

Person C also notices Person A with the new iPhone but first notices the sad face.

There might be some errors in what I wrote above but I am telling you there are mathematical and religious representations to back up these claims. Pardon my use of words and language. I am neither speaking from religion nor science but from my understanding.

This is why the true Christian religion and many other true religion is built on the foundation of Love, in Love there’s light, in light comes likeness, color, motion, image manifest.

There are so many other things I could have said but I don’t have the right wordings to use.

1. What law of nature supports a female mammal like Mary giving birth to a baby boy without a Y-chromosome donor?

2. What law of nature explains a a grown man (Jesus) with more density than water to Walk on water?

3. What law of nature explains a man using 5 loaves of bread and two fishes to feed 5000 people?

You guys should stop taking weed in this religion section
Re: Everything In The Bible Is Not Different From Science And Maths. See Why!! by chinasaekpere: 5:51pm On Nov 22, 2022
Carcholce:

“the universe is relative” I think you are trying to misconstrue theory of relativity.
The universe is not relative, it’s the same, the way you perceive the universe depends on the speed you travel through it and the gravity action upon you.
It’s the perception of the universe that is relative and not the universe in itself

another erro. “Where there’s no light, color and nothing cannot be observed” really?
Color is a Type of light, just like UV light, gamma ray etc only that color is that type of light that our retina has evolved to capture. Some animals can capture other lights outside of the color region e.g. Eagles see UV light, snakes see microwave light.
Yes. You can sense motion in the absence of light by using equipments called motion sensor. They work in complete darkness

universe is one. Only one and that one is expanding

really? What law or theory in science project this?

lol

according to which science?

TV doesn’t have any motion unless you move it by yourself or another object.

another lol

lol

1 Like

Re: Everything In The Bible Is Not Different From Science And Maths. See Why!! by chinasaekpere: 5:53pm On Nov 22, 2022
Carcholce:

Mombojumbo that allow you to send us this message.

Why didn’t you send this post via a pigeon? grin

2 Likes

Re: Everything In The Bible Is Not Different From Science And Maths. See Why!! by chinasaekpere: 5:55pm On Nov 22, 2022
Obafavour:

Tell me one science proof from guesses?

1 Like

Re: Everything In The Bible Is Not Different From Science And Maths. See Why!! by Obafavour(m): 8:26pm On Nov 22, 2022
chinasaekpere:
Tell me one science proof from guesses?
All of the scientific proofs are guesses but they called them "educated guesses" just to make sure they are always right. Upon the "educated guesses" alot of errors are in their proofs.
Not to mention anything.... It's what you know very well.
Re: Everything In The Bible Is Not Different From Science And Maths. See Why!! by chinasaekpere: 8:27pm On Nov 22, 2022
Give me an example, let’s discuss it
Obafavour:

All of the scientific proofs are guesses but they called them "educated guesses" just to make sure they are always right. Upon the "educated guesses" alot of errors are in their proofs.
Not to mention anything.... It's what you know very well.
Re: Everything In The Bible Is Not Different From Science And Maths. See Why!! by Obafavour(m): 8:32pm On Nov 22, 2022
LordReed:

LoLz. Science doesn't disprove god, get your facts straight.
Science don't disprove God..... But you don't agree God exist, agreed he created the things you are studying neither do your proofs align with the creation story. So what makes the difference science don't disprove God? Or were you not the one calling the scripture mumbo-jumbo?
Re: Everything In The Bible Is Not Different From Science And Maths. See Why!! by Obafavour(m): 8:35pm On Nov 22, 2022
chinasaekpere:
Give me an example, let’s discuss it
The evolution.... Specifically how we humans evolve from ape
Re: Everything In The Bible Is Not Different From Science And Maths. See Why!! by LordReed(m): 8:37pm On Nov 22, 2022
Obafavour:

Science don't disprove God..... But you don't agree God exist, agreed he created the things you are studying neither do your proofs align with the creation story. So what makes the difference science don't disprove God? Or were you not the one calling the scripture mumbo-jumbo?

The difference so that you can properly evaluate the scientific facts instead of starting with the premise that science is out to disprove god. Science is describing the world around us so if you see anything in science it is not geared toward saying a god doesn't exist.

Where did I call the scripture mumbo-jumbo?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do You Believe The Bible As God's Word?[b] / A Must Read Book "every Satan Has A Human Face" / God Supports Incest/rape (riddles Of The Bible Part 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.