Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,113 members, 7,835,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Everything In The Bible Is Not Different From Science And Maths. See Why!! - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Everything In The Bible Is Not Different From Science And Maths. See Why!! (1744 Views)

Jesus Christ Is Not Different From The Father!!! / Which Version Of The Christian Bible Is The Best? / If The Bible Is A Fairy-Tale, Then Why Is It Banned In At Least 52 Countries? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Everything In The Bible Is Not Different From Science And Maths. See Why!! by chinasaekpere: 1:51pm On Nov 23, 2022
Carcholce:

Of you are even an atheist. embarassed

Sad!

I am not an atheist
What’s sad about being an atheist?

Shouldn’t you be sadder that you don’t have evidence for your god and you have to misconstrue simple science to make your bible valid?
Re: Everything In The Bible Is Not Different From Science And Maths. See Why!! by Carcholce: 1:53pm On Nov 23, 2022
chinasaekpere:
1. What law of nature supports a female mammal like Mary giving birth to a baby boy without a Y-chromosome donor?

2. What law of nature explains a a grown man (Jesus) with more density than water to Walk on water?

3. What law of nature explains a man using 5 loaves of bread and two fishes to feed 5000 people?

You guys should stop taking weed in this religion section

@ weed. grin

I don’t smoke weed, just a little sip of African gin after praying with it and I am good.

You asked a lot of questions, I don’t even know where to start from. I will have to stimulate my brain for answers.
Re: Everything In The Bible Is Not Different From Science And Maths. See Why!! by chinasaekpere: 1:54pm On Nov 23, 2022
Carcholce:

@ weed. grin

I don’t smoke weed, just a little sip of African gin after praying with it and I am good.

You asked a lot of questions, I don’t even know where to start from. I will have to stimulate my brain for answers.

Ok, thanks. Now can you answer the questions?

If you do, I will believe you
Re: Everything In The Bible Is Not Different From Science And Maths. See Why!! by Carcholce: 1:55pm On Nov 23, 2022
chinasaekpere:
I am not an atheist
What’s sad about being an atheist?

Shouldn’t you be sadder that you don’t have evidence for your god and you have to misconstrue simple science to make your bible valid?

Where there’s an atheist and a religious person, I am in the middle. Maybe I will finally get to pick a side on my dying sick bed. But for now, I’m still asking and looking for answers
Re: Everything In The Bible Is Not Different From Science And Maths. See Why!! by chinasaekpere: 1:58pm On Nov 23, 2022
Carcholce:

Where there’s an atheist and a religious person, I am in the middle. Maybe I will finally get to pick a side on my dying sick bed. But for now, I’m still asking and looking for answers
Oh I see, I started off like you.

While looking for answers, don’t make things up with evidence. Always follow the evidence, you will see that religion is mostly full of lies

1 Like

Re: Everything In The Bible Is Not Different From Science And Maths. See Why!! by Carcholce: 1:58pm On Nov 23, 2022
chinasaekpere:
Ok, thanks. Now can you answer the questions?

If you do, I will believe you

Okay I will be back tonight, I am at work. I also want you to understand that I combine available data from science and religious books to get my answers. Incase you get to see more mumbojumbo please don’t scream infidel!!!
Re: Everything In The Bible Is Not Different From Science And Maths. See Why!! by chinasaekpere: 2:00pm On Nov 23, 2022
Carcholce:

Okay I will be back tonight, I am at work. I also want you to understand that I combine available data from science and religious books to get my answers. Incase you get to see more mumbojumbo please don’t scream infidel!!!
lol, don’t worry. I will try and correct them.
Albeit, you can’t combine science and religion, they are mutually exclusive and even opposite.
You will get yourself confuse if you try to combine them

1 Like

Re: Everything In The Bible Is Not Different From Science And Maths. See Why!! by Carcholce: 2:00pm On Nov 23, 2022
chinasaekpere:
Oh I see, I started off like you.

While looking for answers, don’t make things up with evidence. Always follow the evidence, you will see that religion is mostly full of lies

You started off like me? Why did you give up easily? There’s no giving up in looking for answers.
Re: Everything In The Bible Is Not Different From Science And Maths. See Why!! by LordReed(m): 2:03pm On Nov 23, 2022
Carcholce:

Of you are even an atheist. embarassed

Sad!

Why sad?
Re: Everything In The Bible Is Not Different From Science And Maths. See Why!! by chinasaekpere: 2:09pm On Nov 23, 2022
Carcholce:

You started off like me? Why did you give up easily? There’s no giving up in looking for answers.

You can’t be looking for answers where there’s are obvious lies.
The Bible contains a lot of lies, you have to follow the evidence, there’s none in the Bible hence I dumped it

1 Like

Re: Everything In The Bible Is Not Different From Science And Maths. See Why!! by Carcholce: 2:15pm On Nov 23, 2022
chinasaekpere:
lol, don’t worry. I will try and correct them.
Albeit, you can’t combine science and religion, they are mutually exclusive and even opposite.
You will get yourself confuse if you try to combine them

No no no, they are not opposite. They are the same but their respective wordings and languages differ. I have written a lot of notes on this and hoping to post it some day, I must tag you when I post it. I am still making corrections to the notes. The only faults I found in science is that science is commercialized. I don’t know if I used the right word.

Example is using of condom for sex.

Religious texts forbid adultery and fornication
Science also forbids adultery but not in religious sense, hence the introduction of condoms to avoid sexually transmitted diseases. The exact same thing religious texts presented but in more simpler yet complicated way. “DONT DO IT” Religion only explained you’ll get the wrath of God when you do it but the wrath of God actually happens when you get infected with diseases. On the quantum level, the topic of the law of vibration and magnetism as explained by science is where everything gets mixed up. If you know and understand the law of vibration and magnetism, you’ll see where science and religion are both equal and same.

Another very popular example is using of salt as holy water by the religious bodies. Salt is a disinfectant. A perfect example is when you add salt to water and sprinkle it in your room/house. Salt kills bacteria by sucking water out of them through a method called osmosis. This will unify and disinfect the floor and the air in the room. Religion does not explain it this way but claims to pray on the salt water for miracles.

I have thousands of examples to share. I have to get back to work.
Re: Everything In The Bible Is Not Different From Science And Maths. See Why!! by chinasaekpere: 2:16pm On Nov 23, 2022
Carcholce:

No no no, they are not opposite. They are the same but their respective wordings and languages differ. I have written a lot of notes on this and hoping to post it some day, I must tag you when I post it. I am still making corrections to the notes. The only faults I found in science is that science is commercialized. I don’t know if I used the right word.

Example is using of condom for sex.

Religious texts forbid adultery and fornication
Science also forbids adultery but not in religious sense, hence the introduction of condoms to avoid sexually transmitted diseases. The exact same thing religious texts presented but in more simpler yet complicated way. “DONT DO IT” Religion only explained you’ll get the wrath of God when you do it but the wrath of God actually happens when you get infected with diseases. On the quantum level, the topic of the law of vibration and magnetism as explained by science is where everything gets mixed up. If you know and understand the law of vibration and magnetism, you’ll see where science and religion are both equal and same.

Another very popular example is using of salt as holy water by the religious bodies. Salt is a disinfectant. A perfect example is when you add salt to water and sprinkle it in your room/house. Salt kills bacteria by sucking water out of them through a method called osmosis. This will unify and disinfect the floor and the air in the room. Religion does not explain it this way but claims to pray on the salt water for miracles.

I have thousands of examples to share. I have to get back to work.

ok,
So tell me the science in the virgin birth of Jesus
Re: Everything In The Bible Is Not Different From Science And Maths. See Why!! by Carcholce: 2:17pm On Nov 23, 2022
chinasaekpere:
You can’t be looking for answers where there’s are obvious lies.
The Bible contains a lot of lies, you have to follow the evidence, there’s none in the Bible hence I dumped it

There are no lies in the Bible, there are connecting dots.
Re: Everything In The Bible Is Not Different From Science And Maths. See Why!! by chinasaekpere: 2:18pm On Nov 23, 2022
Carcholce:

There are no lies in the Bible, there are connecting dots.
Tell me the facts in the virgin birth of Jesus
Re: Everything In The Bible Is Not Different From Science And Maths. See Why!! by Carcholce: 2:29pm On Nov 23, 2022
LordReed:

Why sad?

I equally feel sad when I meet religious people. I mean I am in my 30s, why should I hurriedly give up looking for answers when there’s still time to gain more knowledge about life and death. The moment you lock your brain and FAITH to atheism or religion. You descend from a higher plane and block out your brain from receiving certain conscious memories of the supernatural.

Like the answer I gave to chinasaekpere, I will only pass my judgement on my dying sick bed. But for now, I will go to church on Sunday’s, pick some of their data and Then I look for supporting evidence from science and meditate on it.
Re: Everything In The Bible Is Not Different From Science And Maths. See Why!! by LordReed(m): 2:31pm On Nov 23, 2022
Carcholce:

I equally feel sad when I meet religious people. I mean I am in my 30s, why should I hurriedly give up looking for answers when there’s still time to gain more knowledge about life and death. The moment you lock your brain and FAITH to atheism or religion. The descend from a higher plane and block out your brain from receiving certain conscious memories of the supernatural.

Like the answer I gave to chinasaekpere, I will only pass my judgement on my dying sick bed. But for now, I will go to church on Sunday’s, pick some of their data and Then I look for supporting evidence from science and meditate on it.

Why don't you go to mosque on Friday? What's special about church on Sunday? And who told you being an atheist means not looking for answers?

2 Likes

Re: Everything In The Bible Is Not Different From Science And Maths. See Why!! by Carcholce: 2:38pm On Nov 23, 2022
LordReed:

Why don't you go to mosque on Friday? What's special about church on Sunday? And who told you being an atheist means not looking for answers?

I have not been able to read and understand Muslim texts. I mean their use of languages is complicated for me. Besides that, they are not different from Christian texts. In my posts I have been using the word “religion”, putting both Christian, Muslims and other religious body in the same category.
Re: Everything In The Bible Is Not Different From Science And Maths. See Why!! by LordReed(m): 2:41pm On Nov 23, 2022
Carcholce:

I have not been able to read and understand Muslim texts. I mean their use of languages is complicated for me. Besides that, they are not different from Christian texts. In my posts I have been using the word “religion”, putting both Christian, Muslims and other religious body in the same category.

They have English versions don't they?

You still didn't answer why you think being an atheist means not searching?

2 Likes

Re: Everything In The Bible Is Not Different From Science And Maths. See Why!! by chinasaekpere: 2:50pm On Nov 23, 2022
Carcholce:

Are you. Christian from birth?
Re: Everything In The Bible Is Not Different From Science And Maths. See Why!! by Carcholce: 3:07pm On Nov 23, 2022
LordReed:

They have English versions don't they?

You still didn't answer why you think being an atheist means not searching?

They have English versions but some of their words are not relatable. No offense to the islams here but their wordings “afta, ifta, sublana, etc etc. cheesy

I answered your question on atheist already. First of all what/who is an atheist? Someone that does not believe in the existence of a god or any god.

Let me answer your question again with a more simpler example. When you get laid off your job, you start looking for a new job with the BELIEVE and FAITH to get a new one. No one looks for a job without believing with faith to get the job.

Now, if you believe there’s no God, I don’t see the point of still searching. It’s foolery to not believe in the existence of a god and continue looking for the god. Science does not believe in the existence of a god, instead they channeled all the energy into manipulating the works of the god they do not believe in. Again, they are not looking but manipulating the works of the god.

god in this context is not a physical entity out there with a shiny throne and crown, but a force that birthed the works that is being manipulated.
Re: Everything In The Bible Is Not Different From Science And Maths. See Why!! by Carcholce: 3:10pm On Nov 23, 2022
chinasaekpere:
Are you. Christian from birth?

I served a deity with my grandmother from birth till my early 20s after She died. That is where I learnt to manipulate the aether.
Re: Everything In The Bible Is Not Different From Science And Maths. See Why!! by Carcholce: 3:13pm On Nov 23, 2022
chinasaekpere:
Tell me the facts in the virgin birth of Jesus

The story of the birth of Jesus, cheesy

Where should I even start from sef. But I’ll tell you one thing I have been longing for, no matter how long and the cost it takes me to do it, I will do it. I will go to the Vatican library and request to see the ORIGINAL Bible text. I know they have it. This does not answer your question but it does in a certain way.
Re: Everything In The Bible Is Not Different From Science And Maths. See Why!! by chinasaekpere: 3:15pm On Nov 23, 2022
P
Carcholce:

The story of the birth of Jesus, cheesy

Where should I even start from sef. But I’ll tell you one thing I have been longing for, no matter how long and the cost it takes me to do it, I will do it. I will go to the Vatican library and request to see the ORIGINAL Bible text. I know they have it. This does not answer your question but it does in a certain way.
Dont you think that you are looking for only stuffs that will agree with your already established beliefs?
Instead of just following the evidence even if it contradicts what you have believed?
Re: Everything In The Bible Is Not Different From Science And Maths. See Why!! by chinasaekpere: 3:16pm On Nov 23, 2022
Carcholce:

I served a deity with my grandmother from birth till my early 20s after She died. That is where I learnt to manipulate the aether.
So why did you leave your father’s deity?
Re: Everything In The Bible Is Not Different From Science And Maths. See Why!! by LordReed(m): 3:30pm On Nov 23, 2022
Carcholce:

They have English versions but some of their words are not relatable. No offense to the islams here but their wordings “afta, ifta, sublana, etc etc. cheesy

I answered your question on atheist already. First of all what/who is an atheist? Someone that does not believe in the existence of a god or any god.

Let me answer your question again with a more simpler example. When you get laid off your job, you start looking for a new job with the BELIEVE and FAITH to get a new one. No one looks for a job without believing with faith to get the job.

Now, if you believe there’s no God, I don’t see the point of still searching. It’s foolery to not believe in the existence of a god and continue looking for the god. Science does not believe in the existence of a god, instead they channeled all the energy into manipulating the works of the god they do not believe in. Again, they are not looking but manipulating the works of the god.

god in this context is not a physical entity out there with a shiny throne and crown, but a force that birthed the works that is being manipulated.

I never saw those words in the English version. What verse in the Quran (English version) has that?

Why do you think a god is the only answer worth searching for?

1 Like

Re: Everything In The Bible Is Not Different From Science And Maths. See Why!! by Image123(m): 4:01pm On Nov 23, 2022
LordReed:

I never saw those words in the English version. What verse in the Quran (English version) has that?

Why do you think a god is the only answer worth searching for?

Jesus is the answer na, you suppose know that one tey tey.
Re: Everything In The Bible Is Not Different From Science And Maths. See Why!! by Dtruthspeaker: 4:01pm On Nov 23, 2022
LordReed:

Wait you didn't know your mummy was called mummy even after being taught? LoLz. Bizarre.

Is mummy a name?
Re: Everything In The Bible Is Not Different From Science And Maths. See Why!! by LordReed(m): 4:09pm On Nov 23, 2022
Image123:

Jesus is the answer na, you suppose know that one tey tey.

Jesus doesn't answer anything as far as I know cos he is long dead.
Re: Everything In The Bible Is Not Different From Science And Maths. See Why!! by LordReed(m): 4:10pm On Nov 23, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Is mummy a name?

Na you bring mummy come na you con dey ask me. LoLz.
Re: Everything In The Bible Is Not Different From Science And Maths. See Why!! by Dtruthspeaker: 4:16pm On Nov 23, 2022
LordReed:

Na you bring mummy come na you con dey ask me. LoLz.

Na you dey act say you no know say mummy no be name
Re: Everything In The Bible Is Not Different From Science And Maths. See Why!! by LordReed(m): 4:19pm On Nov 23, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Na you dey act say you no know say mummy no be name

Where did I do so?
Re: Everything In The Bible Is Not Different From Science And Maths. See Why!! by triplechoice(m): 5:42pm On Nov 23, 2022
Obafavour:

What is stopping the scientist from waking the dead? As long as there are things that are beyond scientific knowledge, atheist have no say in disproving the existence of God. .

Science has its limitations, and It's neither magic, nor does it give superpowers to those who study it, to raise the dead.

Morever, science is not synonymous with atheism. It's neutral or agonistic and not concerned with proving or disproving the existence of God or the supernatural.

Science is for investigating the natural world or what is only observable, through certain methods, in order to provide rational explanation for it.

Anyone can study the sciences and be very good at it. Ben Carson, a theist, is an example you cited.

So there's no need to disparage it or fight it simply because some persons are using it as validation for there non belief .

We even have theist who use science as support for what they belief.

Scientist should tell us how life started and how earth was like this and the beauty of nature, intelligence of man knowing good from bad having conscience. If it wouldn't be a guess work.
And why we evolve to become humans and we still have ape that look like their ancestors.

Scientists have been busy trying to answer some of those. They wouldn't answer all or would want to, especially the ones that has to do with good or bad

The answers they have provided for the ones they have investigated and still investigating, has helped us to understand the world better than our primitive forbears who used myths and other similar stories as explanation for the natural world.

As I already mentioned, there are certain things science would never answer for us, and it's due to its limitations.

But we shouldn't not use that as an excuse to be certain that something exist somewhere, either because someone we respect tells us so, or we read it in a book we regard as divinely inspired.

If you think anything is beyond scientists to investigate, then at least there should be some kind of evidence, not necessarily scientific evidence, for you to be sure that thing is true or real.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See Why A Brother Was Asked To Stop Coming To The Church In My Church / Reliving Jesus' Last Days On Earth / Question For m_nwankwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.