Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,132 members, 7,835,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Everything In The Bible Is Not Different From Science And Maths. See Why!! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Everything In The Bible Is Not Different From Science And Maths. See Why!! (1745 Views)

Jesus Christ Is Not Different From The Father!!! / Which Version Of The Christian Bible Is The Best? / If The Bible Is A Fairy-Tale, Then Why Is It Banned In At Least 52 Countries? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Everything In The Bible Is Not Different From Science And Maths. See Why!! by Dtruthspeaker: 2:56am On Nov 23, 2022
LordReed:

So you don't even know the thing you say you study? LoLz.

Normal na! When we first studied mummy, daddy, house even the you so called lortreed we did not know their names! grin
Re: Everything In The Bible Is Not Different From Science And Maths. See Why!! by chinasaekpere: 7:10am On Nov 23, 2022
Obafavour:

Atleast science used brain.... They should be able to create human with brain like them that would help them in making mobile phones.

Science borrowed or stole idea of God "making robot, aircraft, and also trying endlessly to create their imaginary life"
Your God doesn’t exist grin
He can’t make anything
Re: Everything In The Bible Is Not Different From Science And Maths. See Why!! by Obafavour(m): 9:28am On Nov 23, 2022
chinasaekpere:
Your God doesn’t exist grin He can’t make anything
Scientist should be able to disprove miracles, signs and wonders.
Re: Everything In The Bible Is Not Different From Science And Maths. See Why!! by chinasaekpere: 9:41am On Nov 23, 2022
Obafavour:

Miracles are fake and god doesn’t exist.

Prove me wrong grin
Re: Everything In The Bible Is Not Different From Science And Maths. See Why!! by LordReed(m): 9:49am On Nov 23, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Normal na! When we first studied mummy, daddy, house even the you so called lortreed we did not know their names! grin

Wait you didn't know your mummy was called mummy even after being taught? LoLz. Bizarre.
Re: Everything In The Bible Is Not Different From Science And Maths. See Why!! by LordReed(m): 9:50am On Nov 23, 2022
Obafavour:

Have you ever seen a miracle recorded on video, share the video with us.

1 Like

Re: Everything In The Bible Is Not Different From Science And Maths. See Why!! by LordReed(m): 9:52am On Nov 23, 2022
Obafavour:

Atleast science used brain.... They should be able to create human with brain like them that would help them in making mobile phones.

Science borrowed or stole idea of God "making robot, aircraft, and also trying endlessly to create their imaginary life"

Where is the telephone that your god made? How about the television your god made can you show us?

1 Like

Re: Everything In The Bible Is Not Different From Science And Maths. See Why!! by Obafavour(m): 9:54am On Nov 23, 2022
chinasaekpere:
Miracles are fake and god doesn’t exist.

Prove me wrong grin
Atleast i experienced miracles in many form.... People see it and believed.

Miracles are fake right? But they are more real than evolution evidences that are from cookedup lies and evolution you don't see.
More real than evolution evidences you've nt done personal experiment on because you foolishly believed them.
Evolution is unreal.... Lies and guesses.
Re: Everything In The Bible Is Not Different From Science And Maths. See Why!! by Obafavour(m): 9:59am On Nov 23, 2022
LordReed:

Where is the telephone that your god made? How about the television your god made can you show us?
God never need to create that.... But u agreed scientist stole idea from God by making robots, aircraft e.t.c.
As long as the brain scientist used was created and programmed by God and the raw materials used was also created by God he own all things.
Re: Everything In The Bible Is Not Different From Science And Maths. See Why!! by Obafavour(m): 10:04am On Nov 23, 2022
LordReed:

Have you ever seen a miracle recorded on video, share the video with us.
And u would believe that? I have no time for that.
Go to a living church where God do sign and wonders, where impossibilities are made possible.
I will advice you to go and read "think big" by ben carson. One of the best neurologist in the world history acknowlegde God in his career.
Re: Everything In The Bible Is Not Different From Science And Maths. See Why!! by LordReed(m): 10:17am On Nov 23, 2022
Obafavour:

And u would believe that? I have no time for that.
Go to a living church where God do sign and wonders, where impossibilities are made possible.
I will advice you to go and read "think big" by ben carson. One of the best neurologist in the world history acknowlegde God in his career.

I went to a "living church" one of the biggest in Nigeria for years no miracle was ever captured on video. What you had was testimony of people coming to say they witnessed a miracle but nobody ever captures it on video. I mean we all routinely carry video cameras every day yet all the billions of believers cannot produce a single video of miracle captured live? Wow.

1 Like

Re: Everything In The Bible Is Not Different From Science And Maths. See Why!! by LordReed(m): 10:20am On Nov 23, 2022
Obafavour:

God never need to create that.... But u agreed scientist stole idea from God by making robots, aircraft e.t.c.
As long as the brain scientist used was created and programmed by God and the raw materials used was also created by God he own all things.

Why didn't the god need to create it? He doesn't know how?

He owns all things but can never do what humans can do. The god had to command for people to build a temple, why did he build one himself? The stone tablet that he supposedly wrote is destroyed. Na wa for this your god sha. LoLz.
Re: Everything In The Bible Is Not Different From Science And Maths. See Why!! by chinasaekpere: 10:23am On Nov 23, 2022
Obafavour:

Atleast i experienced miracles in many form.... People see it and believed.

Miracles are fake right? But they are more real than evolution evidences that are from cookedup lies and evolution you don't see.
More real than evolution evidences you've nt done personal experiment on because you foolishly believed them.
Evolution is unreal.... Lies and guesses.
Evolution is real
God is fake
Miracles are fake

Prove me wrong

1 Like

Re: Everything In The Bible Is Not Different From Science And Maths. See Why!! by Obafavour(m): 10:30am On Nov 23, 2022
LordReed:

I went to a "living church" one of the biggest in Nigeria for years no miracle was ever captured on video. What you had was testimony of people coming to say they witnessed a miracle but nobody ever captures it on video. I mean we all routinely carry video cameras every day yet all the billions of believers cannot produce a single video of miracle captured live? Wow.
That is nt a living church, being the biggest church doesn't mean it's a living church. Does God recognise that church as his church? Miracles is real cuz it happened to me and my people i know very well.
Tell ur fellow brother to provide evidence of the personal experiment he did on evolution evidences.
Re: Everything In The Bible Is Not Different From Science And Maths. See Why!! by Obafavour(m): 10:31am On Nov 23, 2022
chinasaekpere:
Evolution is real
God is fake
Miracles are fake

Prove me wrong
Provide your evidence of your fake evolution you did personal experiment on then i will do mine.
Re: Everything In The Bible Is Not Different From Science And Maths. See Why!! by Obafavour(m): 10:34am On Nov 23, 2022
LordReed:

Why didn't the god need to create it? He doesn't know how?

He owns all things but can never do what humans can do. The god had to command for people to build a temple, why did he build one himself? The stone tablet that he supposedly wrote is destroyed. Na wa for this your god sha. LoLz.
Why have the scientist not created human, animal and plant? Oh i forgot they are too dumb to do that, the secret is only in the hand of God.
What God created can never be created by any man, things men created are from the brain God created.
Re: Everything In The Bible Is Not Different From Science And Maths. See Why!! by LordReed(m): 10:38am On Nov 23, 2022
Obafavour:

Why have the scientist not created human, animal and plant? Oh i forgot they are too dumb to do that, the secret is only in the hand of God.
What God created can never be created by any man, things men created are from the brain God created.

When men claim they are omnipotent then maybe your objection will have merit. Meanwhile your omnipotent god is so spectacularly unable to do something as simple as building a one room building. LoLz.

1 Like

Re: Everything In The Bible Is Not Different From Science And Maths. See Why!! by chinasaekpere: 10:40am On Nov 23, 2022
Obafavour:

Provide your evidence of your fake evolution you did personal experiment on then i will do mine.
There is no evidence that god exist.
Miracles are fake

Die if you like, your god doesn’t exist. It’s fact, it it’s not then prove to me that he exist
Re: Everything In The Bible Is Not Different From Science And Maths. See Why!! by chinasaekpere: 10:41am On Nov 23, 2022
Obafavour, you cannot argue a nonexistent god into reality grin

1 Like

Re: Everything In The Bible Is Not Different From Science And Maths. See Why!! by chinasaekpere: 10:43am On Nov 23, 2022
Obafavour:

Your god is as real as a unicorn and any other thing that doesn’t exist grin

2 Likes

Re: Everything In The Bible Is Not Different From Science And Maths. See Why!! by LordReed(m): 10:45am On Nov 23, 2022
Obafavour:

That is nt a living church, being the biggest church doesn't mean it's a living church. Does God recognise that church as his church? Miracles is real cuz it happened to me and my people i know very well.
Tell ur fellow brother to provide evidence of the personal experiment he did on evolution evidences.

Mention 5 of the biggest "living churches" in Nigeria and I guarantee you you’ll mention my former church as 1 of them.

I asked you for a video you couldn't produce even 1 yet you want me to believe your personal experience. LoLz.

1 Like

Re: Everything In The Bible Is Not Different From Science And Maths. See Why!! by Obafavour(m): 10:48am On Nov 23, 2022
chinasaekpere:
There is no evidence that god exist.
Miracles are fake

Die if you like, your god doesn’t exist. It’s fact, it it’s not then prove to me that he exist
If you like commit suicide.
Your guess proofs and lies of evolution are nt real if you can't provide the evidence of your personal experiment you did on evolution evidence.
Re: Everything In The Bible Is Not Different From Science And Maths. See Why!! by Obafavour(m): 10:52am On Nov 23, 2022
LordReed:

Mention 5 of the biggest "living churches" in Nigeria and I guarantee you you’ll mention my former church as 1 of them.

I asked you for a video you couldn't produce even 1 yet you want me to believe your personal experience. LoLz.
I attend church and not churches but the church i attend is the church i will refer you to go which is MFM "mountain of fire and miracle ministries"

Tell your fellow brother to provide the evidence of the personal experiment he did on evolution evidences.
Re: Everything In The Bible Is Not Different From Science And Maths. See Why!! by Obafavour(m): 10:55am On Nov 23, 2022
chinasaekpere:
Your god is as real as a unicorn and any other thing that doesn’t exist grin
Your evolution theory is also unreal if evidences are nt provided.
Re: Everything In The Bible Is Not Different From Science And Maths. See Why!! by Obafavour(m): 10:58am On Nov 23, 2022
LordReed:

When men claim they are omnipotent then maybe your objection will have merit. Meanwhile your omnipotent god is so spectacularly unable to do something as simple as building a one room building. LoLz.
Scientist have found it so difficult to make man and animal.
Once again the brain men use are created by God.
Re: Everything In The Bible Is Not Different From Science And Maths. See Why!! by chinasaekpere: 11:05am On Nov 23, 2022
Obafavour:

Your evolution theory is also unreal if evidences are nt provided.
But god doesn’t exist. Why are you forcing him to exist?
Re: Everything In The Bible Is Not Different From Science And Maths. See Why!! by chinasaekpere: 11:05am On Nov 23, 2022
Obafavour:

If you like commit suicide.
Your guess proofs and lies of evolution are nt real if you can't provide the evidence of your personal experiment you did on evolution evidence.
Mosquitoes exist but your god doesn’t grin
Re: Everything In The Bible Is Not Different From Science And Maths. See Why!! by LordReed(m): 11:36am On Nov 23, 2022
Obafavour:

Scientist have found it so difficult to make man and animal.
Once again the brain men use are created by God.

Your god is more powerful than all the brains of men combined but can't write his own book or build a one room building. LoLz.

1 Like

Re: Everything In The Bible Is Not Different From Science And Maths. See Why!! by LordReed(m): 11:38am On Nov 23, 2022
Obafavour:

I attend church and not churches but the church i attend is the church i will refer you to go which is MFM "mountain of fire and miracle ministries"

Tell your fellow brother to provide the evidence of the personal experiment he did on evolution evidences.

Oh right if I don't attend your particular church then I didn't attend a "living church" right?

Nope, you tell him yourself.

1 Like

Re: Everything In The Bible Is Not Different From Science And Maths. See Why!! by Carcholce: 1:45pm On Nov 23, 2022
chinasaekpere:
Mombojumbo that allow you to send us this message.

Why didn’t you send this post via a pigeon? grin

grin

You just brought up another interesting topic.

I can actually tap into the aether. It happens everyday, every seconds. All the informations that I receive and try to put together comes as a form of electromagnetic waves from the aether. If my brain and yours are tuned/stimulated to vibrate on the same frequency, any ideas that comes from me will also be picked up by you but comes as form of hunches that will take you maybe days, weeks or even years to dissect and put them together.
Re: Everything In The Bible Is Not Different From Science And Maths. See Why!! by Carcholce: 1:47pm On Nov 23, 2022
chinasaekpere:
Mosquitoes exist but your god doesn’t grin

Of you are even an atheist. embarassed

Sad!
Re: Everything In The Bible Is Not Different From Science And Maths. See Why!! by chinasaekpere: 1:50pm On Nov 23, 2022
Carcholce:

grin

You just brought up another interesting topic.

I can actually tap into the aether. It happens everyday, every seconds. All the informations that I receive and try to put together comes as a form of electromagnetic waves from the aether. If my brain and yours are tuned/stimulated to vibrate on the same frequency, any ideas that comes from me will also be picked up by you but comes as form of hunches that will take you maybe days, weeks or even years to dissect and put them together.
You even a little bit about the mumbojumbo science that sends your messages to me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Hidden Message In Genesis. WOW! / The First Contact Between A Christian And A Muslim / Difference Between Mohammed (S.A.W) And Jesus (Christ) By Samkoro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.