Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,092 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential (8048 Views)

Is Money The Root Of All Evil? / Daddy Freeze lays Curses On Pastors Who Will Collect Tithe In 2019 / Woman Rains Curses On Another Lady For Not Believing Her Pastor's Miracle.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by Aemmyjah(m): 8:11pm On Dec 15, 2022
jaephoenix:

1. No sire. Your god isn't a scientist or failed woefully in his science class. For he instructed his people to eat feces

Ezekiel 4:12
And you shall eat it as a barley cake, baking it in their sight on human dung.”
2 Kings 6:25
And there was a great famine in Samaria, as they besieged it, until a donkey's head was sold for eighty shekels of silver, and the fourth part of a kab of dove's dung for five shekels of silver

2. Youre blaming science for the ignorance of the bible writers? Really? Shapes of objects have been known since the ancient days, yet your goat herders who didn't know the difference between circle and sphere. By the way, I thought your storybook was divinely inspired, so how come such ignorant post(and many other daft points) were made there? Couldn't your yahweh have made stuff clear being an all-knowing entity?

3. Again youre blaming science for the ignorance of your 'divinely inspired goat herders'. It clearly wrote that the sun stood still. Stop defending rubbish

A so-called doctor that reads the bible like someone learning how to read

Bro Max, read the context of that Ezekiel. You'll see the subtleness of this yeye atheist. Nonsense. God did not ask Ezekiel to eat faeces. He himself knows that. Jaephoenix or whatever you call yourself, these are Bible students here and not churchgoers

As for 2Kings 6:25, where does God come in na?
Israel had turned apostate. They lost God's approval as they had been practicing idolatry. Worst was that they were under siege. Life was so hard that even a mother agreed with another mother to boil their sons and eat and one agreed, the other refused to do so. A donkeys head was sold for 80 shekels of silver (perhaps, all the livestock had been eating and next was domestic donkeys which was even priced so high)... Where does God come in here or did he ask them to boil their children or to but dove dung for food? They were suffering for their evil but Jehovah is love, he intervened for them.

We really need to investigate whichever hospital you work, it must have a record for mortality with this your level of thinking
Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by Aemmyjah(m): 8:21pm On Dec 15, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Learning shouldn't be rushed, it should be a slow and steady process. God never planned that man should expire so we could have all eternity to continue discovering one thing after another {Ecclesiastes 3:11} that's what makes the learning process interesting! wink

The Genesis record as well as other books of the bible were written in simple words that even the common, uneducated man can understand. If that apeman has problems with understanding certain words and description of shapes written in the Bible. That is is own problem. There are millions that understood it. They were Humans and not apes

He argued that bible mention sunrise and sunset but science proves that sun does not rise or set... The Bible writer was writing from his view here on earth. Even in this modern world, I've not seen anyone, not even a scientist say 'earthrise' and 'earthset'. He's shooting himself

He said Bible says earth is flat
He sees where Bible mentions that earth is a circle
If they ask his child to draw the earth, what shape will it take?
Now, he's having problem about the shape of the earth cos he does not want to agree with the Bible. His view will not change anything about the Bible, it was written several centuries before he was born and it will remain for several centuries when he becomes dust. His views and argument are very irrelevant

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by jaephoenix(m): 2:58am On Dec 16, 2022
Aemmyjah:

A so-called doctor that reads the bible like someone learning how to read

Bro Max, read the context of that Ezekiel. You'll see the subtleness of this yeye atheist. Nonsense. God did not ask Ezekiel to eat faeces. He himself knows that. Jaephoenix or whatever you call yourself, these are Bible students here and not churchgoers

As for 2Kings 6:25, where does God come in na?
Israel had turned apostate. They lost God's approval as they had been practicing idolatry. Worst was that they were under siege. Life was so hard that even a mother agreed with another mother to boil their sons and eat and one agreed, the other refused to do so. A donkeys head was sold for 80 shekels of silver (perhaps, all the livestock had been eating and next was domestic donkeys which was even priced so high)... Where does God come in here or did he ask them to boil their children or to but dove dung for food? They were suffering for their evil but Jehovah is love, he intervened for them.

We really need to investigate whichever hospital you work, it must have a record for mortality with this your level of thinking

4 “Now, son of man, take a block of clay, put it in front of you and draw the city of Jerusalem on it. 2 Then lay siege to it: Erect siege works against it, build a ramp up to it, set up camps against it and put battering rams around it. 3 Then take an iron pan, place it as an iron wall between you and the city and turn your face toward it. It will be under siege, and you shall besiege it. This will be a sign to the people of Israel.

4 “Then lie on your left side and put the sin of the people of Israel upon yourself.[a] You are to bear their sin for the number of days you lie on your side. 5 I have assigned you the same number of days as the years of their sin. So for 390 days you will bear the sin of the people of Israel.

6 “After you have finished this, lie down again, this time on your right side, and bear the sin of the people of Judah. I have assigned you 40 days, a day for each year. 7 Turn your face toward the siege of Jerusalem and with bared arm prophesy against her. 8 I will tie you up with ropes so that you cannot turn from one side to the other until you have finished the days of your siege.

9 “Take wheat and barley, beans and lentils, millet and spelt; put them in a storage jar and use them to make bread for yourself. You are to eat it during the 390 days you lie on your side. 10 Weigh out twenty shekels[b] of food to eat each day and eat it at set times. 11 Also measure out a sixth of a hin[c] of water and drink it at set times. 12 Eat the food as you would a loaf of barley bread; bake it in the sight of the people, using human excrement for fuel.” 13 The Lord said, “In this way the people of Israel will eat defiled food among the nations where I will drive them.”

So i got down to the whole of Ezekiel and dropped the whole chapter here so the context would be clear. As you can see, these were clear and succinct instructions from your goodie god to Ezekiel. cheesy
Just like the argument of yhwh hardening the Pharaoh's heart which you lost sorrowfully after I dropped Bible verses, you're losing this one again. Stop trying to battle against on your story book. You'll keep on losing. Then you'll resort to insults, which I'm used to (from christians). I wont be degraded to your level

1 Like

Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by jaephoenix(m): 3:05am On Dec 16, 2022
Aemmyjah:

It's not
It's fact
If I say, I don't believe that Zeus was a real person or he ever existed. I won't argue with anyone who feels he never existed cos I can PROVE his INEXISTENCE to him
You can't prove that God does NOT exists but you want to resort to the Bible to point something you don't really understand

How fitting for someone who's from a family of apes
Apes don't know there is a creator, you don't believe there is a creator
Apes have no sense of purpose or meaning or think their existence have a meaning, they live for the moment based in instinct. Ape man like you who does not believe in the existence of a Creator will prove you're an Ape cos if there is no creator, your life and very existence here on earth is meaningless and by accident
Sorry bro. You just lost a Bible debate to an atheist and you suddenly start saying he doesn't understand the Bible? Jokes on you. I gave you clear evidence from your bible that in fact you're wrong that your yhwh actually hardened the Pharaoh's heart. And it was captured by virtually all the Bible translations, refuting your false claims that it wasn't your gods fault. You should bury your head in shame. Tomorrow you'll carry your story book and start going door to door, disgracing yourself, when you don't even understand the damn book

1 Like

Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by jaephoenix(m): 3:18am On Dec 16, 2022
Aemmyjah:

The Genesis record as well as other books of the bible were written in simple words that even the common, uneducated man can understand. If that apeman has problems with understanding certain words and description of shapes written in the Bible. That is is own problem. There are millions that understood it. They were Humans and not apes

He argued that bible mention sunrise and sunset but science proves that sun does not rise or set... The Bible writer was writing from his view here on earth. Even in this modern world, I've not seen anyone, not even a scientist say 'earthrise' and 'earthset'. He's shooting himself

He said Bible says earth is flat
He sees where Bible mentions that earth is a circle
If they ask his child to draw the earth, what shape will it take?
Now, he's having problem about the shape of the earth cos he does not want to agree with the Bible. His view will not change anything about the Bible, it was written several centuries before he was born and it will remain for several centuries when he becomes dust. His views and argument are very irrelevant
1. The bible was clear on that one, unfortunately. It clearly stated that the sun stood still.
Joshua 10:13 New International Version
So the sun stood still, and the moon stopped, till the nation avenged itself on its enemies, as it is written in the Book of Jashar. The sun stopped in the middle of the sky and delayed going down about a full day
I didn’t write the Bible. You lot said its divinely inspired, so deal with it

2. About the shape of the earth, being a divinely inspired book and a verifiable and certifiable scientific book(like you lauding it the other day) the Bible should have at least gotten the shape of the earth correct. We're not telling to draw it, we are talking about verbal description.

3. About how old the Bible is, that's irrelevant. Google Epic of Gilgamesh. It was around way before your story book and would be years after you're worm food. Still doesn't confer any credibility or divinity to it. Stop commiting childish fallacies when being schooled in the Bible by an atheist

1 Like

Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by jaephoenix(m): 3:25am On Dec 16, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

SCIENCE belongs to humans in general not some APES that turned speakers all of a sudden. Science is to be understood gradually and that's God's plan! smiley
Actually, the people that classified us as Great Apes are the scientists, and you said science is to be 'understood gradually' ands its part of gods plan for us. So does God want us understand science like the scientists want us to? I mean, y'all said god created science, meaning he signed off on the idea that we are all apes grin

1 Like

Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by orisa37: 4:52am On Dec 16, 2022
"The Consequence(Importance) of The CURSE on ADAM AND EVE, i.e.
1, to till the ground ,
2, live on his sweats and
3, EVE to be responsible wholly only to her Husband,
Consequently leads to the Development of SCIENCE and TECHNOLOGY ".
"GOD is Everything. For Everything in HEAVEN and on Earth is GOD'S and it is to Him, we must return Everything".
"GOD is SCIENCE and TECHNOLOGY ". QED !!!

From orunto27.
ORISAORUNTOSPEAKS

To: maxinDHouse(m) & jaephoenix.
when buhari goes to biden to watch football match in Biden's house, buhari is impatient of something. N1000:$1.
Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by Aemmyjah(m): 5:17am On Dec 16, 2022
jaephoenix:

1. The bible was clear on that one, unfortunately. It clearly stated that the sun stood still.
Joshua 10:13 New International Version
So the sun stood still, and the moon stopped, till the nation avenged itself on its enemies, as it is written in the Book of Jashar. The sun stopped in the middle of the sky and delayed going down about a full day
I didn’t write the Bible. You lot said its divinely inspired, so deal with it

2. About the shape of the earth, being a divinely inspired book and a verifiable and certifiable scientific book(like you lauding it the other day) the Bible should have at least gotten the shape of the earth correct. We're not telling to draw it, we are talking about verbal description.

3. About how old the Bible is, that's irrelevant. Google Epic of Gilgamesh. It was around way before your story book and would be years after you're worm food. Still doesn't confer any credibility or divinity to it. Stop commiting childish fallacies when being schooled in the Bible by an atheist

You see why I always tell you that you don't have sense. It is not an insult. Go and ask a Blacksmith to work on your head
I have heard of the Epic of Gilgamesh and other books who were older or contemporaries of the Bible. I ask Atheists 'So what?'
Does the book discredit the Bible, mention one or two things you know about such books

Now look, there are three events that is found in almost all religious books and legends and myth all over the world though there appear to be contradictory
One is the creation of the universe
Second is that Man was originally living in perfection and Paradise
Third is the global flood

Now,if there is an event. Some persons give an account about it earlier and you write yours later. Does that necessarily mean that those who may have written it FIRST or earlier were more accurate than you are or that you copied from them?!
The Bible is inspired.
If the Bible is truly inspired from God, it should be accessible to all mankind irrespective of language barrier or whatever. The Bible is the world's most translated book, the world's most distributed book and it changes life and it has survived despite attacks and bans and deaths. The Epic of Gilgamesh or the akkadian or sumerian books... Many are either lost,the language too hard to comprehend or many portion of its writing torn and lost... Well, that is religious literature for you and we don't expect them to last... The Bible began to be written 3500 years ago and it remains the bestseller for centuries. Evidence of divine authorship or human literature? The word of God endures forever...

As for the book of Joshua, he was writing based on how things appeared from his standpoint at the time. People at the time who saw or read such account must have understood unlike we today that know much about geography as people then will not really understand things like rotation of the earth and movement of light... A human being and not an ape that calls himself a doctor will understand that God is the one that created the earth and he could do as he pleases though Joshua may not have been aware of that fact but it was God who did it..
Jehovah can manipulate the movement of the earth so that the sun and the moon would seem motionless to an earthly observer. Or he can let the movement of the earth and the moon remain undisturbed while refracting the rays from the sun and the moon in such a way that the light from these two luminaries continues to shine... If you don't understand the power of the One who made the universe, you will still not understand or accept that but it is your own problem. There are things that apes will never understand

The Bible mentions the shape of the earth. Why not go online and read the commentary of the Hebrew meaning of Isaiah 40:22. It uses the exact context word as sphere. I know what you would have said it the Bible said it was another shape entirely. I read the same verse with other Atheists and their argument was that it was not only the writer of the Bible that must have believed the earth was spherical. Your stupid excuse is that it is still not correct. The earth is flat then. Apeman
Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:20am On Dec 16, 2022
jaephoenix:

Actually, the people that classified us as Great Apes are the scientists, and you said science is to be 'understood gradually' ands its part of gods plan for us. So does God want us understand science like the scientists want us to? I mean, y'all said god created science, meaning he signed off on the idea that we are all apes grin
The Bible has answered your question:

Man was created in God's image! Genesis 1:26

While all other creatures were made for man's pleasure to beautify and make his surrounding meaningful.
All scientists knew and agreed with this before athiests came arguing blindly over it but whether you agree or not nothing is going to change an APE to human because God created all creatures according to their kind {Genesis 1:24} but as for humans He created in his own image! wink
Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by Aemmyjah(m): 5:28am On Dec 16, 2022
jaephoenix:

Sorry bro. You just lost a Bible debate to an atheist and you suddenly start saying he doesn't understand the Bible? Jokes on you. I gave you clear evidence from your bible that in fact you're wrong that your yhwh actually hardened the Pharaoh's heart. And it was captured by virtually all the Bible translations, refuting your false claims that it wasn't your gods fault. You should bury your head in shame. Tomorrow you'll carry your story book and start going door to door, disgracing yourself, when you don't even understand the damn book

Hahahaha
See how ridiculous you can be
'You lost a BIBLE debate to an atheist...'
It is like a woman who hates animals arguing with a zoologist and because the concept of the aspect of that zoology is too wonderful for her to comprehend for her petty mind, she says she has won... Do you know our storybook has changed lives? Many who were violent, drunk, wife beaters, thieves, criminals and all sorts have studied the Bible and turn a new leaf, they have come to see that their lives now have a purpose. They have a sense of meaning in life. If you can mention how evolutionary book have helped just one individual become a better person, I will be an atheist forever. Just one of how evolution has changed someone Life for the better. See how the world is turning to, people don't have fear of God and religion are approving conducts that God hates. When the fear of God is dead amongst mankind, you will see that Atheists and their wisdom are the biggest curse on mankind

Go and read about how Bible is translated. God allowed Pharoah heart to be hardened. He was a proud and wicked king and see himself as a god. Apeman
Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by Aemmyjah(m): 5:40am On Dec 16, 2022
jaephoenix:

4 “Now, son of man, take a block of clay, put it in front of you and draw the city of Jerusalem on it. 2 Then lay siege to it: Erect siege works against it, build a ramp up to it, set up camps against it and put battering rams around it. 3 Then take an iron pan, place it as an iron wall between you and the city and turn your face toward it. It will be under siege, and you shall besiege it. This will be a sign to the people of Israel.

4 “Then lie on your left side and put the sin of the people of Israel upon yourself.[a] You are to bear their sin for the number of days you lie on your side. 5 I have assigned you the same number of days as the years of their sin. So for 390 days you will bear the sin of the people of Israel.

6 “After you have finished this, lie down again, this time on your right side, and bear the sin of the people of Judah. I have assigned you 40 days, a day for each year. 7 Turn your face toward the siege of Jerusalem and with bared arm prophesy against her. 8 I will tie you up with ropes so that you cannot turn from one side to the other until you have finished the days of your siege.

9 “Take wheat and barley, beans and lentils, millet and spelt; put them in a storage jar and use them to make bread for yourself. You are to eat it during the 390 days you lie on your side. 10 Weigh out twenty shekels[b] of food to eat each day and eat it at set times. 11 Also measure out a sixth of a hin[c] of water and drink it at set times. 12 Eat the food as you would a loaf of barley bread; bake it in the sight of the people, using human excrement for fuel.” 13 The Lord said, “In this way the people of Israel will eat defiled food among the nations where I will drive them.”

So i got down to the whole of Ezekiel and dropped the whole chapter here so the context would be clear. As you can see, these were clear and succinct instructions from your goodie god to Ezekiel. cheesy
Just like the argument of yhwh hardening the Pharaoh's heart which you lost sorrowfully after I dropped Bible verses, you're losing this one again. Stop trying to battle against on your story book. You'll keep on losing. Then you'll resort to insults, which I'm used to (from christians). I wont be degraded to your level

Dear Max, pls come and see and judge for yourself
This ignoramus and liar, terrible liar who calls himself a doctor initially said that God told Ezekiel to eat dung of a human. He thinks we study the Bible like him- thankfully, we considered that part under Pure Worship Book
I told him that he was wrong cos he did not see the context, he even dropped the previous verses here for all of us to see
Pls come and judge, based on the context f that Ezekiel and down to the highlighted verse that he himself quoted, did God ask him to eat dung or he was asking him to display these strange acts before the people of Israel like lying down on one side for many days; taking a block of clay and drawing jerusalem and laying siege... Was Jehovah asking him to eat dung or not... From that verse and the context, was it not a Shadow of what the unfaithful Jews in Jerusalem will experience as the babylonian soldiers are besieging them... Pls read the verses that follow and tell this ignoramus ape what Ezekiel said to Jehovah about cooking on human dung and explain for him... He thinks we reason like Atheists
Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:43am On Dec 16, 2022
These guys were former churchgoers so when they come in contact with true Christians they feel like imposing their pastor's opinion on others then try to discard everything as rubbish but when you show them how stupid they have been for not making a thorough research they become aggressive.
Each time he calls me "MadMax" i laugh because that's an evidence that i'm tormenting him! wink
Aemmyjah:

Hahahaha
It is like a woman who hates animals arguing with a zoologist and because the concept of the aspect of that zoology is too wonderful for her to comprehend for her petty mind, she says she has won... Do you know our storybook has changed lives? Many who were violent, drunk, wife beaters, thieves, criminals and all sorts have studied the Bible and turn a new leaf, they have come to see that their lives now have a purpose. They have a sense of meaning in life. If you can mention how evolutionary book have helped just one individual become a better person, I will be an atheist forever. Just one of how evolution has changed someone Life for the better. See how the world is turning to, people don't have fear of God and religion are approving conducts that God hates. When the fear of God is dead amongst mankind, you will see that Atheists and their wisdom are the biggest curse on mankind

Go and read about how Bible is translated. God allowed Pharoah heart to be hardened. He was a proud and wicked king and see himself as a god. Apeman
Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by Aemmyjah(m): 5:44am On Dec 16, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

While all other creatures were made for man's pleasure to beautify and make his surrounding meaningful.
All scientists knew and agreed with this before athiests came arguing blindly over it but whether you agree or not nothing is going to change an APE to human because God created all creatures according to their kind {Genesis 1:24} but as for humans He created in his own image! wink

Does that not display his foolishness
Classification of living organisms is not static. It has really helped but there are still changes in the classification of organisms, some have been placed in another different class or order or kingdom.
The main thing is not based on where or how we're classified, the question is this, Who made Man?
Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:51am On Dec 16, 2022
Don't think he knows where that could be found in the Bible. I remembered back then when i was still a Muslim our clerics will quote a verse in the Bible (out of context) and build up their own opinion to suit their narrative.
The same is happening to atheists. [b]Most of their professors were outsmarted by those wiser than them in extorting money from gullible people in the name of "PASTORS" so when they discovered that they've lost their chances of becoming pastors they will start campaigning against the Bible full of hatred with passion. All what he's quoting are the verses their professors quoted out of context to convince them that they're made the best decision for turning against the Bible! smiley

Aemmyjah:

Dear Max, pls come and see and judge for yourself
This ignoramus and liar, terrible liar who calls himself a doctor initially said that God told Ezekiel to eat dung of a human. He thinks we study the Bible like him- thankfully, we considered that part under Pure Worship Book
I told him that he was wrong cos he did not see the context, he even dropped the previous verses here for all of us to see
Pls come and judge, based on the context f that Ezekiel and down to the highlighted verse that he himself quoted, did God ask him to eat dung or he was asking him to display these strange acts before the people of Israel like lying down on one side for many days; taking a block of clay and drawing jerusalem and laying siege... Was Jehovah asking him to eat dung or not... From that verse and the context, was it not a Shadow of what the unfaithful Jews in Jerusalem will experience as the babylonian soldiers are besieging them... Pls read the verses that follow and tell this ignoramus ape what Ezekiel said to Jehovah about cooking on human dung and explain for him... He thinks we reason like Atheists
Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by Aemmyjah(m): 5:55am On Dec 16, 2022
If scientists like, let them place man with plants or microorganisms. They're free to do that but Who made man? Why are we here? Where do we come from? Where are we going? What does the future holds? Scientist are prophesying doom for mankind and they invest mostly on weapons of massive destruction. What kind of demon is really driving them?!
Yet they tell us the world is getting better
Thankfully, the One who made me tells me that the whole world will be a paradise. Scientists have all the time to do what they want until the Great Scientist come and kick them aware and renew the Earth.

For example, I can make moinmoin but someone may choose to group me among snacks like chinchin. Whether you call moinmoin a snack or whatever is up to you. But the person who put it in the group did not make it. He just did so based on some similarities and differences.
Is scientist like, let them say Man is Ape or Man is Vegetable or Man is an Insect. That one no concern me. Carolus Linnaeus is not the one that Made me, Taxonomist did not make me. Anyhow they want t classify humans does not change who we really are especially to the one who Made Man
Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:18am On Dec 16, 2022
My brother the first and foremost scientists do no debunk the existence of God!

ATHEISM is fast growing around the world and it's capturing all school of thought and institutions. So whether SCIENCE, ECONOMIC, POLITICS and so on they are trying to rule over everything the only enemy they have left is RELIGION.

From what we found in the Bible book of Revelation it's after they've conquered religion that they will turn against God's people (Jehovah's Witnesses) but for now they're still struggling to win all that doesn't mean the frontiers of all these institution don't believe in the existence of God NO Satan has started gathering them for ARMAGEDDON.
So they will invent so many things to convince politicians that they know everything before they call for the attack on JWs. Revelations 16:14-16

For now Satan is just collecting them from different races, fields and school of thought!

Aemmyjah:
If scientists like, let them place man with plants or microorganisms. They're free to do that but Who made man? Why are we here? Where do we come from? Where are we going? What does the future holds? Scientist are prophesying doom for mankind and they invest mostly on weapons of massive destruction. What kind of demon is really driving them?!
Thankfully, the One who made me tells me that the whole world will be a paradise. Scientists have all the time to do what they want until the Great Scientist come and kick them aware and renew the Earth.

For example, I can make moinmoin but someone may choose to group me among snacks like chinchin. Whether you call moinmoin a snack or whatever is up to you. But the person who put it in the group did not make it. He just did so based on some similarities and differences.
Is scientist like, let them say Man is Ape or Man is Vegetable or Man is an Insect. That one no concern me. Carolus Linnaeus is not the one that Made me, Taxonomist did not make me. Anyhow they want t classify humans does not change who we really are especially to the one who Made Man
Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by Aemmyjah(m): 6:21am On Dec 16, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Don't think he knows where that could be found in the Bible. I remembered back then when i was still a Muslim our clerics will quote a verse in the Bible (out of context) and build up their own opinion to suit their narrative.
The same is happening to atheists. [b]Most of their professors were outsmarted by those wiser than them in extorting money from gullible people in the name of "PASTORS" so when they discovered that they've lost their chances of becoming pastors they will start campaigning against the Bible full of hatred with passion. All what he's quoting are the verses their professors quoted out of context to convince them that they're made the best decision for turning against the Bible! smiley

Don't mind him
Jerusalem was under siege
Life was very hard, perhaps there were no wood again as source of fuel for cooking or baking
Ezekiel was in babylon at the time with some Jews
What he did was what was to happen there in Jerusalem
He was asked to bake on human dung but he objected and said he has never done such thing which was UNCLEAN his entire life including eating dead animals as if he were asked to do soz he simply felt that cooking on dried human excrement will make him unclean though he was asked by Jehovah to do so yet this Ape that says he's a doctor said God had commanded that they should be eating dung. If I cook in firewood, you won't say I eat on firewood but cos of how Satan has twisted his brain the way you twist cloth, he feels that baking on dung means eating it.
Jehovah himself was flexible, and allowed him to bake on cow excrement. This is why I say that Atheists are worse that churchgoers. Satan has squeezed out the last molecule of sense for them. Apostates are under another different category
Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by Aemmyjah(m): 6:30am On Dec 16, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
My brother the first and foremost scientists do no debunk the existence of God!

ATHEISM is fast growing around the world and it's capturing all school of thought and institutions. So whether SCIENCE, ECONOMIC, POLITICS and so on they are trying to rule over everything the only enemy they have left is RELIGION.

From what we found in the Bible book of Revelation it's after they've conquered religion that they will turn against God's people (Jehovah's Witnesses) but for now they're still struggling to win all that doesn't mean the frontiers of all these institution don't believe in the existence of God NO Satan has started gathering them for ARMAGEDDON.
So they will invent so many things to convince politicians that they know everything before they call for the attack on JWs. Revelations 16:14-16

For now Satan is just collecting them from different races, fields and school of thought!

You're full of wisdom
That's why I like reading your comments
I used to think the same thing too
Especially when all false religion is gone about what will happen to religious rights
Yet Revelation reveals that unclean expression like unclean frogs will come out from them in form of propaganda. Today, there are lots of propaganda against Jehovah's Witnesses and Atheists who don't believe in God or Bible still share same propaganda against us. The news media is full of propaganda already
When that propaganda comes, it will move the world to come together to annihilate God's people as the Bible reveals
They'll come with all their weapons to annihilate JEHOVAH'S people (they want to damage the apple of his eye thinking their action of doing away with his Witnesses will destroy his very name). They could easily destroy religion with all their resistance and they think they can easily destroy us as we have never resort to violence and we never will BUT... they are really mistaken. That is when we will look up in confidence for Jehovah's most epic show of destruction on earth. They will see his red eyes and it will be too late. All of them will perish. Perhaps, we could use their weapon as to level mountains, we don't know. What we know is that our God, Jehovah who people think does not exist or will not act on behalf of mankind will vindicate himself before their eyes but they will all perish and God's people will have the prophecy to inherit the earth.

Till then, we'll pray that Jehovah's kingdom should come and we will keep telling others about it
Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:03am On Dec 16, 2022
Aemmyjah:

You're full of wisdom
That's why I like reading your comments
I used to think the same thing too
Especially when all false religion is gone about what will happen to religious rights
Yet Revelation reveals that unclean expression like unclean frogs will come out from them in form of propaganda. Today, there are lots of propaganda against Jehovah's Witnesses and Atheists who don't believe in God or Bible still share same propaganda against us. The news media is full of propaganda already
When that propaganda comes, it will move the world to come together to annihilate God's people as the Bible reveals
They'll come with all their weapons to annihilate JEHOVAH'S people (they want to damage the apple of his eye thinking their action of doing away with his Witnesses will destroy his very name). They could easily destroy religion with all their resistance and they think they can easily destroy us as we have never resort to violence and we never will BUT... they are really mistaken. That is when we will look up in confidence for Jehovah's most epic show of destruction on earth. They will see his red eyes and it will be too late. All of them will perish. Perhaps, we could use their weapon as to level mountains, we don't know. What we know is that our God, Jehovah who people think does not exist or will not act on behalf of mankind will vindicate himself before their eyes but they will all perish and God's people will have the prophecy to inherit the earth.

Till then, we'll pray that Jehovah's kingdom should come and we will keep telling others about it

If Satan should directly target only JWs it will become easily that this is the group Jesus talked about {John 15:18-19} so he is gradually eliminating all his opposers. Science is finding out so many hidden things so if it's left unattended to most right thinking persons will discover that JEHOVAH is the source of divine wisdom and knowledge so Satan quickly sent his agents to hijack the school just as he did with Christianity so anyone who feels like studying Christianity will not see the Bible as worth considering after all the churches claiming Christians are the worst when talking about atrocities and terror, that's exactly what he is trying to do with science. Even though Science will find out that Bible writers surely had someone highly intelligent that's feeding them all these information Scientists who took up philosophy will not like to have anything to do with a book that contradicts evolution despite the fact that evolution never answered most of life's important questions.

No wonder God's word said:

"The fear of Jehovah is the beginning of wisdom" Proverbs 9:10

Of course Satan is highly intelligent but never wise that's why he didn't have the fear of God! smiley
Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by Aemmyjah(m): 9:25am On Dec 16, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

If Satan should directly target only JWs it will become easily that this is the group Jesus talked about {John 15:18-19} so he is gradually eliminating all his opposers. Science is finding out so many hidden things so if it's left unattended to most right thinking persons will discover that JEHOVAH is the source of divine wisdom and knowledge so Satan quickly sent his agents to hijack the school just as he did with Christianity so anyone who feels like studying Christianity will not see the Bible as worth considering after all the churches claiming Christians are the worst when talking about atrocities and terror, that's exactly what he is trying to do with science. Even though Science will find out that Bible writers surely had someone highly intelligent that's feeding them all these information Scientists who took up philosophy will not like to have anything to do with a book that contradicts evolution despite the fact that evolution never answered most of life's important questions.

No wonder God's word said:

"The fear of Jehovah is the beginning of wisdom" Proverbs 9:10

Of course Satan is highly intelligent but never wise that's why he didn't have the fear of God! smiley

Well, we're not to be surprised
Satan is very intelligent
He misled Adam and Eve and some other angels
The Bible says he's misleading the entire inhabited earth
Including these Atheists, they think they are wise cos they don't want to acknowledge God or feel accountable to him so they can pursue selfish desires, Satan's actually directly them to join his March as they join those on the broad road but that road leads somewhere and it's not where anyone will want to end up

1 Like

Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by jaephoenix(m): 7:55pm On Dec 16, 2022
orisa37:
"The Consequence(Importance) of The CURSE on ADAM AND EVE, i.e.
1, to till the ground ,
2, live on his sweats and
3, EVE to be responsible wholly only to her Husband,
Consequently leads to the Development of SCIENCE and TECHNOLOGY ".
"GOD is Everything. For Everything in HEAVEN and on Earth is GOD'S and it is to Him, we must return Everything".
"GOD is SCIENCE and TECHNOLOGY ". QED !!!

From orunto27.
ORISAORUNTOSPEAKS

To: maxinDHouse(m) & jaephoenix.
when buhari goes to biden to watch football match in Biden's house, buhari is impatient of something. N1000:$1.
Proof….
Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by jaephoenix(m): 8:09pm On Dec 16, 2022
Aemmyjah:

You see why I always tell you that you don't have sense. It is not an insult. Go and ask a Blacksmith to work on your head
I have heard of the Epic of Gilgamesh and other books who were older or contemporaries of the Bible. I ask Atheists 'So what?'
Does the book discredit the Bible, mention one or two things you know about such books

Now look, there are three events that is found in almost all religious books and legends and myth all over the world though there appear to be contradictory
One is the creation of the universe
Second is that Man was originally living in perfection and Paradise
Third is the global flood

Now,if there is an event. Some persons give an account about it earlier and you write yours later. Does that necessarily mean that those who may have written it FIRST or earlier were more accurate than you are or that you copied from them?!
The Bible is inspired.
If the Bible is truly inspired from God, it should be accessible to all mankind irrespective of language barrier or whatever. The Bible is the world's most translated book, the world's most distributed book and it changes life and it has survived despite attacks and bans and deaths. The Epic of Gilgamesh or the akkadian or sumerian books... Many are either lost,the language too hard to comprehend or many portion of its writing torn and lost... Well, that is religious literature for you and we don't expect them to last... The Bible began to be written 3500 years ago and it remains the bestseller for centuries. Evidence of divine authorship or human literature? The word of God endures forever...

As for the book of Joshua, he was writing based on how things appeared from his standpoint at the time. People at the time who saw or read such account must have understood unlike we today that know much about geography as people then will not really understand things like rotation of the earth and movement of light... A human being and not an ape that calls himself a doctor will understand that God is the one that created the earth and he could do as he pleases though Joshua may not have been aware of that fact but it was God who did it..
Jehovah can manipulate the movement of the earth so that the sun and the moon would seem motionless to an earthly observer. Or he can let the movement of the earth and the moon remain undisturbed while refracting the rays from the sun and the moon in such a way that the light from these two luminaries continues to shine... If you don't understand the power of the One who made the universe, you will still not understand or accept that but it is your own problem. There are things that apes will never understand

The Bible mentions the shape of the earth. Why not go online and read the commentary of the Hebrew meaning of Isaiah 40:22. It uses the exact context word as sphere. I know what you would have said it the Bible said it was another shape entirely. I read the same verse with other Atheists and their argument was that it was not only the writer of the Bible that must have believed the earth was spherical. Your stupid excuse is that it is still not correct. The earth is flat then. Apeman
1. So you agree the Epic was before the bible and both books gave report of the same stories. So what does that tell you? grin
Yup. The Bible copied from it. Same way the Qoran copied too. Even the Epic was copied too. The reason the Bible became bestseller was cos it was the religion of World powers like Roman and American empires. If Muslim countries ruled the world, the Quran woulda been best seller too. Does it make it legit? No. So stop your fallacious statement and focus

2. Now you're saying the book of Joshua was written by non-geographers but the next moment, you'll still hail the Bible as a piece of scientific text. Are you now seeing your error?
If you say yhwh twisted the solar rays etc etc, no problem. We're used to gibberish from the bible. But don't come telling us the bible supports science. Cos it doesn't

3. Sphere and circle are not the same, sir. Simple

1 Like

Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by jaephoenix(m): 8:10pm On Dec 16, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Scientists agreed the animals were made for man's pleasure? How?

1 Like

Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by Aemmyjah(m): 8:33pm On Dec 16, 2022
jaephoenix:

1. So you agree the Epic was before the bible and both books gave report of the same stories. So what does that tell you? grin
Yup. The Bible copied from it. Same way the Qoran copied too. Even the Epic was copied too. The reason the Bible became bestseller was cos it was the religion of World powers like Roman and American empires. If Muslim countries ruled the world, the Quran woulda been best seller too. Does it make it legit? No. So stop your fallacious statement and focus

2. Now you're saying the book of Joshua was written by non-geographers but the next moment, you'll still hail the Bible as a piece of scientific text. Are you now seeing your error?
If you say yhwh twisted the solar rays etc etc, no problem. We're used to gibberish from the bible. But don't come telling us the bible supports science. Cos it doesn't

1. When two persons give a report of a particular event as different period of times,it is a fool that will conclude that the second person copied the story for himself. Like I said, your problem is that you don't have good sense. Have you read and compared the Bible account and that of the Epic before you draw conclusion... I don't reason like an ape as you do cos I am not an ape like you are and I don't agree that my family or any of my ancestors were apes as you believe so we have different levels of thinking.

2. Second proof of faulty sense from a man who believe he is an ape yet says he's a doctor killing all his patients. Anyone can describe an event as he sees it. It could be an herdsman or a fisherman or a child and there are people who are specialised in a particular field like biology, geography, mathematics, etc that can explain what may have caused that thing to happen or the possibility that could have led to such events. Their findings does not overrule what the narrator says simply because he's not a specialist in such field. Doctor Jaephoenix with birdbrain

3. A circle is actually like a figure or shape while sphere is generally used to describe objects in circular shape. A ball is a sphere but the basic shape is circular. From the Bible, Isaiah 40:22 denotes that the Hebrew meaning of the word used to describe circle is still the same as sphere. You may google it. You are really tormented that the Bible did not support your lies that it said the earth was flat. Dr Lying Jaephoenix aka intelligent apemam claim the Bible said the Earth was flat. Seeing the evidence that he has proved himself as nasty liar, he says the earth is not actually circular or spherical. The basic meaning is still the same. You can shift the goalposts and carry it to your bedroom. No one will chase you
Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by jaephoenix(m): 8:33pm On Dec 16, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Hahahaha

Lol. I made a statement. You countered it. I brought virtually all translations of your favorite story book to back up my claim which was that your yhwh hardened poor Pharaoh's heart. And til now, you haven't brought any version or translation backing you up. Still spewing trash and trying unsuccessfully to sound knowledgeable but you're getting continuously schooled in the Bible by an atheist.
By the way, Muslims, Buddhists, Hindus all claim their favorite story books have made them better people. So your claim that bible is special because it makes people to change, is just plain bollocks.
Again, and for the last time, evolution is not a religion. Its just an aspect of science that explains how we changed as humans, and also how the world changes. Its neither a religious book or a sect. Its just like some cretard arguing gravity should change human behavior. Does that make sense to you? If by now a 'biologist' doesn't understand what evolution is, then I can't help him or her. Just return your cert

1 Like

Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by jaephoenix(m): 8:38pm On Dec 16, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Does that not display his foolishness
Classification of living organisms is not static. It has really helped but there are still changes in the classification of organisms, some have been placed in another different class or order or kingdom.
The main thing is not based on where or how we're classified, the question is this, Who made Man?
Since you don't even believe in the classification of species, does it make any sense indulging you in this argument?

1 Like

Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by Aemmyjah(m): 8:43pm On Dec 16, 2022
jaephoenix:

Since you don't even believe in the classification of species, does it make any sense indulging you in this argument?

Lol
Where did I say I don't believe it
How does the word 'believe' comes into classification of animals?
Sense de worry you walahi
Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by jaephoenix(m): 8:45pm On Dec 16, 2022
Aemmyjah:

And we have told you we don't know how man came to be. We are still speculating. But you insist you know but you don't have any evidence whatsoever. Your only evidence is a book copied from ancient books with multitude of mistakes and falsehoods. Same with other religions. How can you trust such a book? The same way you take Quoran and it her Holy story books as scams, is the same way we behold yours, and the rest
Look, science says it doesn't know how we came here, but knows a tool called evolution that explains how we changed. There's no shame in saying "I don't know, but can we check this and this" instead of saying "Oh yes I know, this book says its like this" and the said book turns out to be a monumental scam

1 Like

Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by Aemmyjah(m): 8:46pm On Dec 16, 2022
jaephoenix:

Lol. I made a statement. You countered it. I brought virtually all translations of your favorite story book to back up my claim which was that your yhwh hardened poor Pharaoh's heart. And til now, you haven't brought any version or translation backing you up. Still spewing trash and trying unsuccessfully to sound knowledgeable but you're getting continuously schooled in the Bible by an atheist.
By the way, Muslims, Buddhists, Hindus all claim their favorite story books have made them better people. So your claim that bible is special because it makes people to change, is just plain bollocks.
Again, and for the last time, evolution is not a religion. Its just an aspect of science that explains how we changed as humans, and also how the world changes. Its neither a religious book or a sect. Its just like some cretard arguing gravity should change human behavior. Does that make sense to you? If by now a 'biologist' doesn't understand what evolution is, then I can't help him or her. Just return your cert

Making noise like peacock
Is evolution compatible with religion today
How evolution describe the origin of life is not what the Bible says
Can evolution tell us why we are here and how to get meaning in life and how to conduct ourselves to enjoy life?
Yet, they say science is epic and making the world a better place. They've tried but they are heading mankind to DOOM. That is not an exciting prospect for me
Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by Aemmyjah(m): 8:49pm On Dec 16, 2022
jaephoenix:

Evolution has not accurate fact. It is not proven as FACT according to scientific method

Why the Bible is actually different is three things
1 Distribution
2 Translation
3 Survival

If I agree with you on what you said about distribution, what about translation? Is that not another factor to the Bible being the best seller of all time? Did I prevent the translation of the Koran or as if there are no translation of it

You have no point
Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:51pm On Dec 16, 2022
jaephoenix:

Scientists agreed the animals were made for man's pleasure? How?

During experiments back in my school days we do BUY any animal and after killing it use it's body for EXPERIMENT. Can you legally buy a human and kill for experiment?

We kill, buy, sell and eat meet LEGALLY, can you think of such anywhere?

We use animal skin for furnitures and shoes, please can you think of such about human skin?

We take over any conducive environment and drive away animals anytime, anywhere and any moment we find such place, can animals do the same for man?

I can go on and on my friend, that's why the Bible said:

Then God said: “Let us make man in our image, according to our likeness, and let them have in subjection the fish of the sea and the flying creatures of the heavens and the domestic animals and all the earth and every creeping animal that is moving on the earth" Genesis 1:26

Ọmọ SCIENTISTS have agreed that's why they can't change what God has spoken! smiley
Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by Aemmyjah(m): 8:55pm On Dec 16, 2022
jaephoenix:

And we have told you we don't know how man came to be. We are still speculating. But you insist you know but you don't have any evidence whatsoever. Your only evidence is a book copied from ancient books with multitude of mistakes and falsehoods. Same with other religions. How can you trust such a book? The same way you take Quoran and it her Holy story books as scams, is the same way we behold yours, and the rest
Look, science says it doesn't know how we came here, but knows a tool called evolution that explains how we changed. There's no shame in saying "I don't know, but can we check this and this" instead of saying "Oh yes I know, this book says its like this" and the said book turns out to be a monumental scam

Bwahahahahaha
You are still speculating?
Then why were you dogmatic on your SPECULATIONS and call it fact?
Why did you tackle others who did not agree with your SPECULATIONS

Well, you're free to speculate till you expire but lemme give you concrete fact as to how men came to be. Read Revelation 4:11 and Nehemiah 9:6

When did I say Quran is scam?
Pls don't lie against me
I've not read it before
I don't know how to read it
It's been years since I saw one
What do you even know about the Quran
Now, you've gone ATHEISM to attacking a religious book by using another religious book as reference. Do you now see that the wisest Atheists is as foolish as a goat suffering from madness?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Pope Francis Bows Down And Prays Towards Mecca / Biblical Interpretations On Homosexuality. / What Pleases God? - Andrew Wommack

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 233
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.