Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,415 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential (7888 Views)

Is Money The Root Of All Evil? / Daddy Freeze lays Curses On Pastors Who Will Collect Tithe In 2019 / Woman Rains Curses On Another Lady For Not Believing Her Pastor's Miracle.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:56am On Dec 01, 2022
jaephoenix:

Its Flying Spaghetti Monster
So how come your spaghetti failed to remove weapons from your heart instead of watching you it's worshipers slaughtering one another?

Well that's the advantage of a real God! wink
Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by Aemmyjah(m): 6:01am On Dec 01, 2022
Brother, you're really making it feel like we abuse children whereas we don't. I've not seen anyone that has done so. Reports are rare but when people repeat it again and again. It looks common especially the lies they are fee from the internet
Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by Aemmyjah(m): 6:07am On Dec 01, 2022
Which organization handle child abuse better than Jehovah's Witnesses?
See how child abuse is defined, it is not just about sex, could be physically, emotional and mental but what cones to mind is usually sex with minors
Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:19am On Dec 01, 2022
Aemmyjah:
Brother, you're really making it feel like we abuse children whereas we don't. I've not seen anyone that has done so. Reports are rare but when people repeat it again and again. It looks common especially the lies they are fee from the internet

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm my brother, you're falling for their tricks.
Do you think this people care about righteousness?
All they want is to destroy the unity among brothers.
The below post is enough for anyone who truly wants righteousness:

MaxInDHouse:

Repetition implies unrepentance so they are sent out of God's organization! smiley
Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by hopefulLandlord: 7:07pm On Dec 01, 2022
Image123:
You mean that the billions of people living in poverty, wars, sickness and other pains are inconsequential? Fear God na.
Some people have nullified the curse in their own lives using money and technology. that's what we're talking about here. how can an omniscient and omnipotent entity lay a curse that can be loopholed through non spiritual means?

2 Likes

Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by Image123(m): 7:14pm On Dec 01, 2022
hopefulLandlord:
Some people have nullified the curse in their own lives using money and technology. that's what we're talking about here. how can an omniscient and omnipotent entity lay a curse that can be loopholed through non spiritual means?

What do you know about curses? Do you have a rule book that says curses cannot be broken or cured by some certain means? Can you really term what affects billions of people as inconsequential?
Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by hopefulLandlord: 7:54am On Dec 02, 2022
Image123:

What do you know about curses? Do you have a rule book that says curses cannot be broken or cured by some certain means? Can you really term what affects billions of people as inconsequential?
You're trying to be clever by half. those billions of people you keep trying to use as diversion are under the curse just cuz they don't have enough money or are unwilling to use the technology available to escape the curse. check the title of the thread and this question of yours is already answered. stop asking already answered questions

what do I know about curses? I know that the curses an omniscient and omnipotent entity puts on generations should not be worked around using non spiritual means. nobody should be able to do that no matter what.

2 Likes

Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:12am On Dec 02, 2022
Aemmyjah:
Which organization handle child abuse better than Jehovah's Witnesses?
See how child abuse is defined, it is not just about sex, could be physically, emotional and mental but what cones to mind is usually sex with minors
Atheists believe they are animals so instead of settling matters calmly they want to prove that force with use of weapons must be applied but then they've forgotten that if we fail to appeal to conscience then the rapist only need to gather his cohorts and go for weapons too that's why rapist groups are everywhere today using weapons to perpetrate their evil deeds.

But if handled God's way the rapist will feel ashamed to air his opinion knowing fully well that there's nothing he/she could say to compel other to support the act.

That's what atheists failed to realize! smiley

1 Like

Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by hopefulLandlord: 10:48am On Dec 03, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Atheists believe they are animals so instead of settling matters calmly they want to prove that force with use of weapons must be applied but then they've forgotten that if we fail to appeal to conscience then the rapist only need to gather his cohorts and go for weapons too that's why rapist groups are everywhere today using weapons to perpetrate their evil deeds.

But if handled God's way the rapist will feel ashamed to air his opinion knowing fully well that there's nothing he/she could say to compel other to support the act.

That's what atheists failed to realize! smiley

what are you even talking about?

2 Likes

Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:53am On Dec 03, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

what are you even talking about?

Force doesn't solve issues! smiley

1 Like

Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by Aemmyjah(m): 7:30am On Dec 05, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

See funny people
If Jehovah's witnesses were not here, they'll show weak proofs that science is more powerful

Because we are here, they'll start to jump and say nonsense regarding our organization cos they have no organization, no structure, no foundation of beliefs but senseless, apish, selfish ideologies

1 Like

Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:03am On Dec 05, 2022
Aemmyjah:

See funny people
If Jehovah's witnesses were not here, they'll show weak proofs that science is more powerful
Because we are here, they'll start to jump and say nonsense regarding our organization cos they have no organization, no structure, no foundation of beliefs but senseless, apish, selfish ideologies

When chatting with them you have to be wise as serpent and innocent as dove! Matthew 10:16

Serpents are shrewd creatures unpredictable in their next move so when they expect you to feel hurt that's the time to insult on their intelligence!

Doves are harmless and innocent creatures can't be caught for any crime neither does it cause any harm.

So when i chat with atheists they're tormented because they expect a Christian to be stupid so they can push him here and there mocking his faith but when you proved unshakable they are caught in their own web! Job 5:13 wink

1 Like

Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by Aemmyjah(m): 8:24am On Dec 05, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

When chatting with them you have to be wise as serpent and innocent as dove! Matthew 10:16

Serpents are shrewd creatures unpredictable in their next move so when they expect you to feel hurt that's the time to insult on their intelligence!

Doves are harmless and innocent creatures can't be caught for any crime neither does it cause any harm.

So when i chat with atheists they're tormented because they expect a Christian to be stupid so they can push him here and there mocking his faith but when you proved unshakable they are caught in their own web! Job 5:13 wink

Atheists and premium churchgoers, I don't know which one is more pitiable but for me, it's atheists cos churchgoers still do that but in ignorance

I used to look at one of the major selling books which is the daily manna. I just laugh especially at the prayer points. There's how someone living peacefully will invoke problem to himself
How will you tell people to pray that thunder strike the elephant sitting on your destiny?! It's very funny. What happened to your destiny in the first place that it will stray to a forest and one elephant will be sitting on it
One prayer they pray each day is that every evil altar of their father's house be destroyed. I ask myself, 'why pray such prayer each day as it they are being rebuilt overnight?'
Yet. They say Jehovah's witnesses do not pray.

Everyday, when I remember my identity, that I'm one of Jehovah's witnesses, sometimes I have goosebumps on my back. No presidential honor in any land comes a million miles close to the privilege of being a servant of Jehovah. It is also a privilege that people are not happy but jealous with envy

2 Likes

Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by jaephoenix(m): 11:17pm On Dec 05, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Atheists and premium churchgoers, I don't know which one is more pitiable but for me, it's atheists cos churchgoers still do that but in ignorance

I used to look at one of the major selling books which is the daily manna. I just laugh especially at the prayer points. There's how someone living peacefully will invoke problem to himself
How will you tell people to pray that thunder strike the elephant sitting on your destiny?! It's very funny. What happened to your destiny in the first place that it will stray to a forest and one elephant will be sitting on it
One prayer they pray each day is that every evil altar of their father's house be destroyed. I ask myself, 'why pray such prayer each day as it they are being rebuilt overnight?'
Yet. They say Jehovah's witnesses do not pray.

Everyday, when I remember my identity, that I'm one of Jehovah's witnesses, sometimes I have goosebumps on my back. No presidential honor in any land comes a million miles close to the privilege of being a servant of Jehovah. It is also a privilege that people are not happy but jealous with envy
Sorry, I'll keep my kids far from you lots

2 Likes

Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by Aemmyjah(m): 11:33pm On Dec 05, 2022
jaephoenix:

Sorry, I'll keep my kids far from you lots

Can evolution teach them to be better children?

1 Like

Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by hopefulLandlord: 1:16pm On Dec 06, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Can evolution teach them to be better children?
evolution is amoral

2 Likes

Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by hopefulLandlord: 7:59am On Dec 07, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

it does in certain scenarios
Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:01am On Dec 07, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

It does in certain scenarios

Naaaaaaaaaaaaa it only harden the hearts of evildoers!
Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by hopefulLandlord: 8:15am On Dec 08, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Are you saying your Yahweh is an evil doer? cuz I could've sworn he did use force in many situations
Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:10pm On Dec 08, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

Are you saying your Yahweh is an evil doer? cuz I could've sworn he did use force in many situations
Naaaaaaaaaaaa He only destroyed the useless and preserved the useful! wink

1 Like

Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by RepoMan007: 6:14pm On Dec 08, 2022
hopefulLandlord:
Good day to you all.
I assume we all know the story of how the curses came to be. Anyways here's a recap. Adam and Eve, who were the first humans, were created by Yahweh and put in a garden full of different trees that beared many different fruits. Yahweh then warned them that they can eat from all tree except one. Eve then -allowed herself to be- talked into eating that specific fruit by a talking snake and later gave Adam the fruit and he too ate it. When Yahweh came and discovered what they did he was understandably livid so he decided to lay a curse on not only them but all who'll come after them. Genesis 3 is where the curses are. Let's see them:

[b]14
So the LORD God said to the serpent, "Because you have done this, "Cursed are you above all the livestock and all the wild animals! You will crawl on your belly and you will eat dust all the days of your life.
And I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and hers; he will crush your head, and you will strike his heel."
To the woman he said, "I will greatly increase your pains in childbearing; with pain you will give birth to children. Your desire will be for your husband, and he will rule over you."
To Adam he said, "Because you listened to your wife and ate from the tree about which I commanded you, `You must not eat of it,' "Cursed is the ground because of you; through painful toil you will eat of it all the days of your life.
It will produce thorns and thistles for you, and you will eat the plants of the field.
By the sweat of your brow you will eat your food until you return to the ground, since from it you were taken; for dust you are and to dust you will return."
[/b]

As you can see, these are curses that not only makes life very difficult for these two but also their offsprings.
Since these curses were put upon these humans by an omnipotent and omniscient entity that created them you'd assume the curse wouldn't possibly have a workaround, at least not through non spiritual means.

it may be shocking to Christians when they find out now there are ways of living one's life without experiencing the effects of these curses layed by this entity. Let's examine them

Money! You heard that right, with money one can live all life without having to struggle to feed or give birth to children without pain of childbirth.

Let's first face the curse put on man saying he'd have to struggle to eat and he might even struggle and not get any food to eat but we can see that with enough money one can go an entire lifetime without struggling to do it. Let's take a family like the Walton Family. The children and grandchildren of Alice Walton wouldn't know what struggling to feed mean as far as their lives are concerned. Feeding would never be a problem to them at all. Anyone born into generational wealth and died in it wouldn't even feel that curse at all.

To the Eve curse. The curse about her having to go through excruciating pain just to have children while true in the past can now be done through science without going through any pain at all. If a woman now has enough money she and her husband can hire a gestational surrogate mother. Doctors would then take an egg from the wife and sperm from the husband and then place the embryo into the uterus of a gestational surrogate. This surrogate then carries the baby to term and gives birth. Here's where the magic then happens, The baby if tested for DNA would not match that of the woman that gave birth to it and went through all the pangs, spitting, morning sickness, mood swings, water breaking, labour and tearing but rather match that of the husband and wife. so the wife has a child without going through any form of pain. This is what many female movie stars are now doing so they can have all the kids without any of the pain and body changes that comes with it.

For the other curse about the snake and the woman's offspring saying the snake would be attacking humans and humans would in turn try to kill snakes. Civilisation and scientific improvements has now made snakes not to be considered amongst the animals feared most by humans. Infrastructural development has grown leaps and bounds from the hut and bushes era of the Bible so much so that most children of today would most likely not see a live snake all their lives except they go to a zoo let alone attack or get attacked by one. Most Lagosian children of nowadays for instance have not seen a snake except in movies etc and the chances of seeing one gets smaller and smaller as the nation develops more and Lagos is not as developed as the places like New York City, London, Paris, Tokyo etc. the more developed a place is the less the chances of its inhabitants encountering snakes in uncontrolled environments.

so in summary with money and technological advancements the curses from Yahweh on Adam and Eve's offsprings are getting worked around by humans of this century and it would only get easier in the future which begs the question how can an omniscient and omnipotent entity lay a curse that can be loopholed through non spiritual means?

I think this lends credence to the idea that this book Christians say they revolve their lives around is not inspired by any knowledgeable entity but they just observed what was happening at the time then tried to make sense of it by telling themselves that some entity is the one that made their women go through painful childbirth and their men having to plant and struggle to feed and having thorns disrupt their farming. They saw snakes attacking them on their farms, they had no antivenom and they were dying so they built a story around what must've caused it. just like we created stories around why a tortoise's shell looks like a smooth shell that got shattered then hastily glued together.
Or what do our Christians think about this post? is there something I'm missing?
Rubbish. Money is for exchange of things and services. So money can't negate a curse. The process of getting things done may have become easier but so have needs multiplied and that makes life just a tasking if not more tasking.
Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by hopefulLandlord: 8:05am On Dec 09, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Naaaaaaaaaaaa He only destroyed the useless and preserved the useful! wink

Using force, right?
Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by orisa37: 8:46am On Dec 09, 2022
SUCCESS IS BEING SECURED AND SAFE IN PLANNING, PRODUCING AND PROGRESSING.
AND SO NIGERIA MUST RESTORE FULL AUTONOMY OF POLICING, RESOURCING AND ELECTIONEERING AUTHORITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES TO OUR 36 CONSTITUTIONAL STATES NOW AND WITHOUT FURTHER DELAY.
Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by hopefulLandlord: 7:23am On Dec 10, 2022
RepoMan007:
Rubbish. Money is for exchange of things and services. So money can't negate a curse. The process of getting things done may have become easier but so have needs multiplied and that makes life just a tasking if not more tasking.

with money and technology the curses from your supposed creator who's omniscient and omnipotent becomes useless. yes it negates it totally bro. wake up and smell the coffee

1 Like

Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by jaephoenix(m): 2:03pm On Dec 10, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

But Yahweh hardened the heart of Pharaoh, are you saying he's evil

1 Like

Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:21pm On Dec 10, 2022
jaephoenix:

But Yahweh hardened the heart of Pharaoh, are you saying he's evil
You need to wise up.
Yahweh hardening Pharaoh's heart in that context has to do with making a demand from the world's most powerful nation without attacking the King himself.
How will you feel as Pharaoh if someone you knew very well like Moses should come with strange powers demanding you release all your slaves to go with him claiming some sky daddy sent him but you never saw anyone apart from Moses performing different signs?

Well if Pharaoh only heard God's voice directly or just an incurable sickness threatening his very existence i'm sure he will succumb but in the absence of such the whole thing is insulting his intelligence and really annoying to any man in his position! smiley

1 Like

Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by cornelboy(f): 3:49pm On Dec 10, 2022
hopefulLandlord:
Good day to you all.
I assume we all know the story of how the curses came to be. Anyways here's a recap. Adam and Eve, who were the first humans, were created by Yahweh and put in a garden full of different trees that beared many different fruits. Yahweh then warned them that they can eat from all tree except one. Eve then -allowed herself to be- talked into eating that specific fruit by a talking snake and later gave Adam the fruit and he too ate it. When Yahweh came and discovered what they did he was understandably livid so he decided to lay a curse on not only them but all who'll come after them
The ultimate punishment for Adam was DEATH
I will take you and your post serious when science finds a way to make us immortals.

Till when money can buy immortality or external life, your post remain a super story cheesy cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:08pm On Dec 10, 2022
cornelboy:

I will take you and your post serious when science finds a way to make us immortal.

Till when money can buy immortality or external life, your post remain a super story cheesy cheesy

They are running to SCIENCE for knowledge yet SCIENCE is following the Bible!

My brother if you know what some professed scientists thought during the time of Moses, Job and Jesus you will marvel at how far God's word surpasses all thoughts!

For instance scientists in Moses time made an ointment with excrement as part of it's ingredients to rub on wounds but God ordered His own people that excrement must be buried {Deuteronomy 23:13} it took science thousands of years to know that JEHOVAH is always right because excrement only serve as manure in the soil!

Again Moses penned it down that God suspends the earth upon nothing {Job 26:7} but what says the scientists of his time?
"It's not logical! nothing can stay on its own"
It took science thousands of years to know that JEHOVAH was right.

Again Isaiah penned it down that the earth is Spherical {Isaiah 40:22} but says the scientists of his time?
"It's not logical! How can this land be round?"
It took science thousands of years to agree with JEHOVAH!

So leave them in their so called knowledge they're still coming to bow before God's word: Bible! Isaiah 55:8-9 smiley

1 Like

Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by jaephoenix(m): 12:00am On Dec 11, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You need to wise up.
Yahweh hardening Pharaoh's heart in that context has to do with making a demand from the world's most powerful nation without attacking the King himself.
How will you feel as Pharaoh if someone you knew very well like Moses should come with strange powers demanding you release all your slaves to go with him claiming some sky daddy sent him but you never saw anyone apart from Moses performing different signs?

Well if Pharaoh only heard God's voice directly or just an incurable sickness threatening his very existence i'm sure he will succumb but in the absence of such the whole thing is insulting his intelligence and really annoying to any man in his position! smiley
1.Youre just going round and round, and you still landed on the fact yahweh hardened his heart
2. He did send them incurable disease which might have softened Pharaoh's heart but yahweh still hardened his heart

2 Likes

Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by jaephoenix(m): 12:01am On Dec 11, 2022
cornelboy:

I will take you and your post serious when science finds a way to make us immortals.

No, the punishment isn't death. Maybe you need to reread your story book
Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by jaephoenix(m): 12:07am On Dec 11, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

They are running to SCIENCE for knowledge yet SCIENCE is following the Bible!

My brother if you know what some professed scientists thought during the time of Moses, Job and Jesus you will marvel at how far God's word surpasses all thoughts!

For instance scientists in Moses time made an ointment with excrement as part of it's ingredients to rub on wounds but God ordered His own people that excrement must be buried {Deuteronomy 23:13} it took science thousands of years to know that JEHOVAH is always right because excrement only serve as manure in the soil!

Again Moses penned it down that God suspends the earth upon nothing {Job 26:7} but what says the scientists of his time?
"It's not logical! nothing can stay on its own"
It took science thousands of years to know that JEHOVAH was right.

Again Isaiah penned it down that the earth is Spherical {Isaiah 40:22} but says the scientists of his time?
"It's not logical! How can this land be round?"
It took science thousands of years to agree with JEHOVAH!

So leave them in their so called knowledge they're still coming to bow before God's word: Bible! Isaiah 55:8-9 smiley

1. Can you quote in your storybook where excreta ointment was used as medicine?
2. I want to believe you finished kindergarten(at least) because it was there we were taught the difference between spheres and circles. Isaiah called the earth a circle, not a sphere. Besides the earth isn't spherical
3. Same storybook said the sun stood still? Is that scientific?
Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by cornelboy(f): 1:36am On Dec 11, 2022
jaephoenix:

No, the punishment isn't death. Maybe you need to reread your story book
Lol. It's death.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Any Difference Between Sunday Dressing And Week Days'? / Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? / You Shall Not Die But Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.