Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Help!! How Do I Stop Visiting Sex Workers - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!! How Do I Stop Visiting Sex Workers (4138 Views)

What made you Stop visiting Sex house? my story / This Man Doesn't Want To Stop Visiting Me / Six Joints Where Teenage Sex Workers Woo Men With Charms In Delta Uncovered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!! How Do I Stop Visiting Sex Workers by frozen70(f): 4:40am On Nov 24, 2022
Fireandforget:
.. Good day all. Pls I need advice from the elderly one's here .

I'm 23 years of age
I stay with my parents for now ( planning on getting my own apartment soon)
I'm a student of NOUN
I operate heavy equipment as my side hustle ( forklift)
I'm am responsible and a goal oriented person
I don't smoke but I drink occasionally..

My problem is carrying olosho... ( Sex worker)

It all started when I turned 18.. when my friend favor. Carried me to a sex brothel on December 31st./ New year Eve Night...

Since then.. I have been some how addicted to it .

I can't keep a girlfriend, not that I'm not able to get them is just that. I can't bond with them.

I just prefer fire and forget.

I get irritated easily when seeing the same female Time after Time..

I like exploring different varieties

Here's the issues.. how do I stop.. before It's affect me beyond repair or damage my future...

Pls.. I need mature advice.. cause I'm a reserved person... There is no one close by that I will explain to that will believe me..

Cause I'm most time mistaken as a pastor. Cause of my reserved and gentle nature..
But deep down in me I know i m the exact opposite.

Pls I need realistic advice from my elders who have been through this path in life .

Thanks

The major problem you have is getting tired of just one person, thats why you prefer fire and go

Going to ashawo is nit the bigger problem

Now tell me what makes you think that you will have a peaceful home because you like changing pussy because you feel it's easily available

The first step to take us to run to God for forgiveness and repent, then you can have the mind to stop such dirty life

After that get a girlfriend and learn how to be faithful with just one girlfriend

Once you make up your mind to go to God in with prayers and be serious about it, you will come out of it

1 Like

Re: Help!! How Do I Stop Visiting Sex Workers by DonroxyII: 7:06am On Nov 24, 2022
okoroemeka:
why spending money and risking your health when you have an alternative in masturbation,it will help reduce the frequent visits
Masturbation is also the same Effect... You are not Created to be Having sex with Yourself ...

The mental torture leads to resentment for the other gender, Lower Masculinity due to Ease of Fapping and withdrawn social behaviour due to lack of Zeal and Oil to Power your Manliness !
Re: Help!! How Do I Stop Visiting Sex Workers by Fireandforget: 2:02pm On Nov 24, 2022
Tunagee:
Oloshos in brothels are after your money. The truth is that since you pay them before sex, you have given them power over you. They can even tell you to get up that time is going. They disrespect you, and if you raise any issue with them, they will call their thugs, touts, evil gangs or colleagues around to deal with you.
Secondly how do you even enjoy sex with condom everytime? Get a loyal girlfriend and enjoy skin to skin. Stop wasting money on Oloshos.
Thirdly, and very important, police and Sars officials do raid olosho brothels regularly cos they believe its a hideouts for criminals in any community. You could be packed along when they strike. For your info, they visit regularly even as undercover agents cos they extort money from the girls or have raw sex with them.
Lastly, oloshos put you under pressure cos after 5 minutes whether you reach climax or not, they start giving you attitude and may even tell you that you are wasting their time cos other customers are waiting, and b4 you say jack, they tell you to get up; money wasted. Most of them are very unfriendly.

Thanks
Re: Help!! How Do I Stop Visiting Sex Workers by Sorrento: 5:52pm On Nov 24, 2022
Boogeyman557 any advice for this boy?

2 Likes

Re: Help!! How Do I Stop Visiting Sex Workers by Fireandforget: 7:21pm On Nov 24, 2022
Sorrento:
Boogeyman557 any advice for this boy?

No sir

Boogeyman 557.. will lead me further astray

He glorifies visiting sex worker

I don't want such..
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Is Having The Best Sex? / Why Can't Hot Girls Be More Humble / If She Is Your Secretary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.