Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,028 members, 7,828,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Help!! How Do I Stop Visiting Sex Workers - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!! How Do I Stop Visiting Sex Workers (4143 Views)

What made you Stop visiting Sex house? my story / This Man Doesn't Want To Stop Visiting Me / Six Joints Where Teenage Sex Workers Woo Men With Charms In Delta Uncovered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!! How Do I Stop Visiting Sex Workers by Mercury12(m): 6:55am On Nov 23, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Idont think you can ever stop

It is hereditary

Iam happy you are following in your babana's footstep

Carter lll
Like father like son

Modified: you should ask nicepoker. He was suffering from same issues sometime last month

Heaven shall rejoice the day you will have sense undecided
Re: Help!! How Do I Stop Visiting Sex Workers by dexmond: 7:10am On Nov 23, 2022
Jesus delivers people from sin. The first step is acknowledgil that you are a sinner and does not have the power to free yourself from sin. The second is to feel sorry for your sin and resolve not commit sin again. The next is to confess them to the one who died on the cross so that men can be free from sin if they accept his offer. His name is Jesus. Next is to ask th Holy Spirit to cleanse your polluted mind and take possession of your mind and spirit. Finally, believe that your request has been granted based in the eternal word that says whosoever shall come unto me shall not be cast out. Since He said whosoever, it means that you are accepted too.

Don't forget that all those who has unpardoned sin go to hell. Jesus said where there worm do not die and the fire does not quench.
Re: Help!! How Do I Stop Visiting Sex Workers by udomonday: 7:13am On Nov 23, 2022
Just enjoy your parole until you are ready for commitment.
Re: Help!! How Do I Stop Visiting Sex Workers by T0BY(m): 7:24am On Nov 23, 2022
You're not alone bro.

2 Likes

Re: Help!! How Do I Stop Visiting Sex Workers by Fireandforget: 7:33am On Nov 23, 2022
tydi:
And as a heavy duty worker... I know say na a very big BBW you go dey carry tdb! grin
And as Gentle and reserved as you claimed I know say you go dey do lover boy for ashawo quarters make police no just Burst you there one day carry you enter cell.
I wouldn't advice you to stop now because it kinda save resources and stds , unwanted pregnancy too, trust issues and so on.
FYI. The girlfriend you think you would want to get as yours are sex workers to other unknown clients.
I advise You stop only when you're get married and settle down

Thanks sir ..
I also thought if that.
But it's affecting me I phycologically
Re: Help!! How Do I Stop Visiting Sex Workers by Fireandforget: 7:36am On Nov 23, 2022
GOFRONT:
Op you cant stop it.......You cant fight Nature. konji is very powerful natural tsunami which when befall any man, It can embarrass and pull down the reputation of any man irrespective of his societal status..........Op you cant fight nature. Nature has already wired you to easily get irritated and tired of seeing one particular girl by your side all d time.

As I type, One sweet Olosho is lying beside me in my bed. You cant beat nature. Nature must beat you blue black. If you like go to the Gym, if you like, go to library to read novels, if you like go hustle money and take your mind away from sex, if you like, kuku Celibate, its all deceit. When konji strike (natural sexual tsunami in humans), your defence go fall and only a sex worker( another natural tsunami) can heal you.

Punnani is Very powerful too......A beatifully designed, well Sweetened triangle located in the middle and outter part of a woman's body which behind closed doors can make a full grown adult man to beg for it like a kid......God too much jare!!! And that be why you see Clito Currency Industry (CCI) booming and flourishing well.......Our entertainment Bigboys patronize the CCI. How about our political bigboys, they patronize the CCI. Our Religious bigboys nko, they order from there too........

You want to quit patronize Olosho. Can you quit eating food? This is just your 5th year of patronage in CCI and you are already here seeking for ways to quit.

Just get them, fire and forget them!!

I want to stop
Re: Help!! How Do I Stop Visiting Sex Workers by Curious345: 7:39am On Nov 23, 2022
Sell your dikkk to a yahoo boy for 200k
Re: Help!! How Do I Stop Visiting Sex Workers by tydi(m): 7:42am On Nov 23, 2022
Fireandforget:

Thanks sir ..
I also thought if that.

It's all in your head bro.
Take control of the situation phycologically

1 Like

Re: Help!! How Do I Stop Visiting Sex Workers by Fireandforget: 7:45am On Nov 23, 2022
tydi:

It's all in your head bro.
Take control of the situation phycologically

Thanks
Re: Help!! How Do I Stop Visiting Sex Workers by Candidlady: 7:54am On Nov 23, 2022
Fireandforget:

Thanks sir ..
I also thought if that.

undecided
Walai your problem is plenty
Re: Help!! How Do I Stop Visiting Sex Workers by tydi(m): 8:06am On Nov 23, 2022
Fireandforget:

Thanks
Don't mention. uwlcm!

1 Like

Re: Help!! How Do I Stop Visiting Sex Workers by Brownshoe: 8:31am On Nov 23, 2022
He won't ask you, hmmm style style, reverse psychology,you that will finish him patapata.
Eyinju112:
Try get into a relationship with a lady, could be distant relationships since you don’t like seeing same face all the time...
But you need to be committed, not just committed, really committed in this new relationship....

Keep thinking negative things about Olosho, for example always have the thought that olosho spread HIV and you might be infected,, sha look for negative things to think about them all the time, and with time you’d hate olosho and focus on your gf....

Omo Noun pele, I live very close to you, but don’t ask if we can see... I’m not interested
Re: Help!! How Do I Stop Visiting Sex Workers by Brownshoe: 8:43am On Nov 23, 2022
Op am once like you, I started in jss 3,now am about to 38 not marry, the thing is it will make it life useless at a point, you find relationship worthwhile;and time will be going on you to settle down,the solution :Make up ur mind to hate them first,then find a place in ur heart to cherish normal relationship,though finding a good girl now not easy but manage the one that comes ur way for now,So as to learn normal relationship with time you will forget about harlot
Fireandforget:

Thanks sir ..
I also thought if that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! How Do I Stop Visiting Sex Workers by Fireandforget: 9:35am On Nov 23, 2022
Brownshoe:
Op am once like you, I started in jss 3,now am about to 38 not marry, the thing is it will make it life useless at a point, you find relationship worthwhile;and time will be going on you to settle down,the solution :Make up ur mind to hate them first,then find a place in ur heart to cherish normal relationship,though finding a good girl now not easy but manage the one that comes ur way for now,So as to learn normal relationship with time you will forget about harlot

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Help!! How Do I Stop Visiting Sex Workers by cuffee: 9:39am On Nov 23, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
Jesus is the way ,reduce to consumption of sexual content,try exercising even if na just jogging, find saving box made of iron , anytime the urge comes ,stuff the money there .you will surprise how much you can save by the ending of next year instead of wasting it on top pussy.
are you celibating?
Re: Help!! How Do I Stop Visiting Sex Workers by lereinter(m): 9:42am On Nov 23, 2022
You can stop, if you are more determined

Be irritated to olosho at brothels, develop the irritation, hate them see them as dirty
Resist the urge to visit there
Be more Godly

1 Like

Re: Help!! How Do I Stop Visiting Sex Workers by lereinter(m): 9:45am On Nov 23, 2022
Where did you learn forklift operating. I'm interested

Can you connect
Re: Help!! How Do I Stop Visiting Sex Workers by Fireandforget: 10:04am On Nov 23, 2022
lereinter:

Where did you learn forklift operating. I'm interested

Can you connect

MONOTECH HSE SERVICE LTD

+234 810 004 3964

it's located at ilupeju environs Lagos.

I paid 65k then .. to learn.. prior to my driving experience.

It think those without driving experience is around 80k .

It all comes down to your bargaining power

1 Like

Re: Help!! How Do I Stop Visiting Sex Workers by Fireandforget: 10:04am On Nov 23, 2022
lereinter:

You can stop, if you are more determined

Be irritated to olosho at brothels, develop the irritation, hate them see them as dirty
Resist the urge to visit there
Be more Godly

Thanks
Re: Help!! How Do I Stop Visiting Sex Workers by Brownshoe: 10:24am On Nov 23, 2022
Fireandforget:

Thanks
you are welcome
Re: Help!! How Do I Stop Visiting Sex Workers by Illegal1(m): 10:46am On Nov 23, 2022
We both in same shoe bro....

2 Likes

Re: Help!! How Do I Stop Visiting Sex Workers by DonroxyII: 10:30pm On Nov 23, 2022
Eyinju112:
Try get into a relationship with a lady, could be distant relationships since you don’t like seeing same face all the time...
But you need to be committed, not just committed, really committed in this new relationship....

Keep thinking negative things about Olosho, for example always have the thought that olosho spread HIV and you might be infected,, sha look for negative things to think about them all the time, and with time you’d hate olosho and focus on your gf....

Omo Noun pele grin
Really Really Committed hope that's not another psychological disorder loading ... Moderately Committed is OK because If dem knack am breakfast he will run go back Olos.ho ooo
Re: Help!! How Do I Stop Visiting Sex Workers by okoroemeka(m): 10:58pm On Nov 23, 2022
Fireandforget:
.. Good day all. Pls I need advice from the elderly one's here .

I'm 23 years of age
I stay with my parents for now ( planning on getting my own apartment soon)
I'm a student of NOUN
I operate heavy equipment as my side hustle ( forklift)
I'm am responsible and a goal oriented person
I don't smoke but I drink occasionally..

My problem is carrying olosho... ( Sex worker)

It all started when I turned 18.. when my friend favor. Carried me to a sex brothel on December 31st./ New year Eve Night...

Since then.. I have been some how addicted to it .

I can't keep a girlfriend, not that I'm not able to get them is just that. I can't bond with them.

I just prefer fire and forget.

I get irritated easily when seeing the same female Time after Time..

I like exploring different varieties

Here's the issues.. how do I stop.. before It's affect me beyond repair or damage my future...

Pls.. I need mature advice.. cause I'm a reserved person... There is no one close by that I will explain to that will believe me..

Cause I'm most time mistaken as a pastor. Cause of my reserved and gentle nature..
But deep down in me I know i m the exact opposite.

Pls I need realistic advice from my elders who have been through this path in life .

Thanks
why spending money and risking your health when you have an alternative in masturbation,it will help reduce the frequent visits

1 Like

Re: Help!! How Do I Stop Visiting Sex Workers by Fireandforget: 11:02pm On Nov 23, 2022
okoroemeka:
why spending money and risking your health when you have an alternative in masturbation,it will help reduce the frequent visits

I don't like masturbating
I hate it with passion
Re: Help!! How Do I Stop Visiting Sex Workers by Fireandforget: 11:03pm On Nov 23, 2022
DonroxyII:
Really Really Committed hope that's not another psychological disorder loading ... Moderately Committed is OK because If dem knack am breakfast he will run go back Olos.ho ooo

Yeah bros..
Besides I don't think long distance relationship works
Cause both parties might be decieving themselves..
Re: Help!! How Do I Stop Visiting Sex Workers by Fireandforget: 11:05pm On Nov 23, 2022
[quote author=Illegal1 post=118617400]We both in same shoe bro....

[/quote

God help us
Re: Help!! How Do I Stop Visiting Sex Workers by DonroxyII: 11:05pm On Nov 23, 2022
Fireandforget:
.. Good day all. Pls I need advice from the elderly one's here .

I'm 23 years of age
I stay with my parents for now ( planning on getting my own apartment soon)
I'm a student of NOUN
I operate heavy equipment as my side hustle ( forklift)
I'm am responsible and a goal oriented person
I don't smoke but I drink occasionally..

My problem is carrying olosho... ( Sex worker)

It all started when I turned 18.. when my friend favor. Carried me to a sex brothel on December 31st./ New year Eve Night...

Since then.. I have been some how addicted to it .

I can't keep a girlfriend, not that I'm not able to get them is just that. I can't bond with them.

I just prefer fire and forget.

I get irritated easily when seeing the same female Time after Time..

I like exploring different varieties

Here's the issues.. how do I stop.. before It's affect me beyond repair or damage my future...

Pls.. I need mature advice.. cause I'm a reserved person... There is no one close by that I will explain to that will believe me..

Cause I'm most time mistaken as a pastor. Cause of my reserved and gentle nature..
But deep down in me I know i m the exact opposite.

Pls I need realistic advice from my elders who have been through this path in life .

Thanks
Fast for 3days with the Mindsets that all Dopamine and Sexual Hormones Consequential Upon Your Carriage of Olosho should be Cleansed from Your System ....

You will be Healed ....

Your Body Is just adapted to Fire and Forget...

Don't Masturbate for 3Months because Masturbation and Fire and forget makes you lose Masculinity which is essential ingredients necessary to Win Girls/Ladies/Women Over ... Once the Zeal is not there in your body, you would easily be irritated by normal ladies around you!

Thus, Find a Girl to toast, Once she gel find another one... the one wey go dey Use you do yanga and you go dey find Scope to win her over ....

As you dey find scope, Your mental health and mindset is getting rewired to another set of rule away from Oloshoism ....

Many many people dey ment !
Re: Help!! How Do I Stop Visiting Sex Workers by Fireandforget: 11:07pm On Nov 23, 2022
DonroxyII:
Fast for 3days with the Mindsets that all Dopamine and Sexual Hormones Consequential Upon Your Carriage of Olosho should be Cleansed from Your System ....

You will be Healed ....

Your Body Is just adapted to Fire and Forget...

Don't Masturbate for 3Months because Masturbation and Fire and forget makes you lose Masculinity which is essential ingredients necessary to Win Girls/Ladies/Women Over ... Once the Zeal is not there in your body, you would easily be irritated by normal ladies around you!

Thus, Find a Girl to toast, Once she gel find another one... the one wey go dey Use you do yanga and you go dey find Scope to win her over ....

As you dey find scope, Your mental health and mindset is getting rewired to another set of rule away from Oloshoism ....

Many many people dey ment !

That's a good strategy..
I'll think about implementing it
Re: Help!! How Do I Stop Visiting Sex Workers by Sorrento: 11:49pm On Nov 23, 2022
Eyinju112:

Omo Noun pele grin
I can't believe a girl like you can give reasonable advice like this, I'm surprised icl. You type is rare among ur mates
Re: Help!! How Do I Stop Visiting Sex Workers by DonroxyII: 3:01am On Nov 24, 2022
Fireandforget:

That's a good strategy..
I'll think about implementing it
You are Welcome ! kiss
Re: Help!! How Do I Stop Visiting Sex Workers by Aguiyimba(m): 4:15am On Nov 24, 2022
Franzinni:
Bro nothing do you too much... it's your taste ... But I want you to go for deliverance, becasue at least 300 demons live inside you already.
You can believe of you want but if you knack ashawo, you can not leave there as you went there... I use to carry ashawo when candylady was still working in peckers I use to reject her tho ... She no sweet ! Hahahahahaha she taste and smell like 6 days FUFU with no soup. Ayama!

Candylady, somebody don spoil your business.

1 Like

Re: Help!! How Do I Stop Visiting Sex Workers by Tunagee(m): 4:29am On Nov 24, 2022
Oloshos in brothels are after your money. The truth is that since you pay them before sex, you have given them power over you. They can even tell you to get up that time is going. They disrespect you, and if you raise any issue with them, they will call their thugs, touts, evil gangs or colleagues around to deal with you.
Secondly how do you even enjoy sex with condom everytime? Get a loyal girlfriend and enjoy skin to skin. Stop wasting money on Oloshos.
Thirdly, and very important, police and Sars officials do raid olosho brothels regularly cos they believe its a hideouts for criminals in any community. You could be packed along when they strike. For your info, they visit regularly even as undercover agents cos they extort money from the girls or have raw sex with them.
Lastly, oloshos put you under pressure cos after 5 minutes whether you reach climax or not, they start giving you attitude and may even tell you that you are wasting their time cos other customers are waiting, and b4 you say jack, they tell you to get up; money wasted. Most of them are very unfriendly.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Like Him But I Am Not Sure If He Likes Me! / Wat Do Y'all Think About Da Idea Of Marrying A Guy 4rm Nigeria & Bring Him 2 Us? / Is Honesty Actually A Good Thing For U Ladies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.