Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,261 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria (38898 Views)

My Trip To Marrakech-morocco / My Trip To Calabar and Akwa Ibom From Lagos / My Trip To Kainji Lake National Park And Kainji Dam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by Gerrard59(m): 11:49am On Nov 23, 2022
Mstravelindiva:

Thank you friend, I actually follow both on Instagram! And duly noted for the Bole.

Biko, post the before and aftermath of the Bole. Let me feed my eyes. smiley

1 Like

Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by Mstravelindiva: 1:21pm On Nov 23, 2022
Lagbaja54:

You look really beautiful. I just touch down in Lagos too from NY.

Thank you friend, enjoy your stay as well and safe travels! smiley

3 Likes

Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by AlphaTaikun: 6:58pm On Nov 23, 2022
Mstravelindiva:
Hello Nairalanders,

It's your girl Ms Travelin Diva and she has arrived! What an adventure it has been so far, but I made it to Abuja!

First two days had a bit of a rocky start (our flight was delayed and luggage did not arrive in Abuja until the next evening). I must admit, if you have to return to the airport for anything, Nigeria makes it a bit difficult to navigate back and forth easily. At any rate, once we received our luggage then our vacation officially began. I quickly learned the true meaning of the nigerian factor, lol! While still a bit jet lagged, I have managed to enjoy a few adventures within my first few days, and even got my hair braided in my hotel room shortly after I arrived (BEST EXPERIENCE EVER). Here's part 1, and definitely check out my Instagram page @MsTravelinDiva_ if you’d like to follow videos of my stay. Cheers!

Stay tuned for Part 2!

Peace & Blessings to Nigeria and to you all!
"What it do?"

Woo hoo! @MsTravelinDiva has finally made landfall on the motherland just like you said you would... More ice cream, boli and grilled fish for you. cheesy

I'll check your social media platforms for more pics, vids, sights and sounds.

Regards to the "Big man" with you as well.

... Expecting Part 2.

Explore, stay rugged... and stay safe. wink

Cc: Nlfpmod, 1stGenAmerican, Sukkot, Peacefull

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by rinzylee(m): 7:02pm On Nov 23, 2022
Please could you try to be discrete with your Accomodation details. If you can, change hotel and don't snap it again. Just be safe !!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by AlphaTaikun: 7:10pm On Nov 23, 2022
Mstravelindiva:
Enjoyed playing a few games at Rafia Palms too, lots of fun and local vibes!
Yeah! The first pic is a Yoruba board game called "ayo."

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by Mstravelindiva: 9:59pm On Nov 23, 2022
rinzylee:
Please could you try to be discrete with your Accomodation details. If you can, change hotel and don't snap it again. Just be safe !!!

Thanks friend for the concern, I’m already back home (USA) safe and sound! I quietly and discreetly came in and left.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by Mstravelindiva: 10:01pm On Nov 23, 2022
AlphaTaikun:

"What it do?"

Woo hoo! @MsTravelinDiva has finally made landfall on the motherland just like you said you would... More ice cream, boli and grilled fish for you. cheesy

... Expecting Part 2.

Thanks friend, I’ll be posting the remainder of my trip shortly! More videos and sounds to follow as well!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by Mstravelindiva: 10:02pm On Nov 23, 2022
AlphaTaikun:

Yeah! The first pic is a Yoruba game called "ayo."
Yes friend, they taught me how to play and I even won the first round so they stopped teaching me because they said I was winning too good! smiley

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by AlphaTaikun: 10:27pm On Nov 23, 2022
Mstravelindiva:

Yes friend, they taught me how to play and I even won the first round so they stopped teaching me because they said I was winning too good! smiley
For real? That's an awesome start with the game of "ayo"... grin You must be an intensely visual person. You'll also make a good trader and investor because discretionary thinking is required, and games of chess, ayo, etc, provide that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 23, 2022
Mstravelindiva:
Hello Nairalanders,

It's your girl Ms Travelin Diva and she has arrived! What an adventure it has been so far, but I made it to Abuja!

First two days had a bit of a rocky start (our flight was delayed and luggage did not arrive in Abuja until the next evening). I must admit, if you have to return to the airport for anything, Nigeria makes it a bit difficult to navigate back and forth easily. At any rate, once we received our luggage then our vacation officially began. I quickly learned the true meaning of the nigerian factor, lol! While still a bit jet lagged, I have managed to enjoy a few adventures within my first few days, and even got my hair braided in my hotel room shortly after I arrived (BEST EXPERIENCE EVER). Here's part 1, and definitely check out my Instagram page @MsTravelinDiva_ if you’d like to follow videos of my stay. Cheers!

Stay tuned for Part 2!

Nice to see you. You're beautiful. Enjoy your stay in Abuja. If you have plans of visiting Port Harcourt, you may let me know.

1 Like

Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by Mstravelindiva: 11:35pm On Nov 23, 2022
Studymore123:

Nice to see you. You're beautiful. Enjoy your stay in Abuja. If you have plans of visiting Port Harcourt, you may let me know.

Awww, thank you friend!
Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by Mstravelindiva: 11:40pm On Nov 23, 2022
AlphaTaikun:

For real? That's an awesome start with the game of "ayo"... grin You must be an intensely visual person. You'll also make a good trader and investor because discretionary thinking is required, and games of chess, ayo, etc, provide that.

Yes, it was hilarious, they were so shocked, I beat them good, hahaha! I’m a quick learner!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by peacefull(f): 1:36am On Nov 24, 2022
I love this topic!!
Thank you so much for sharing! I appreciate you!!
I really hope I can visit Nigeria one day smiley

9 Likes

Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by peacefull(f): 1:40am On Nov 24, 2022
AlphaTaikun:

"What it do?"

... Expecting Part 2.

AlphaTaikun san!
Thank you so much for invite me to this wonderful topic!
I appreciate you!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by Mstravelindiva: 2:42am On Nov 24, 2022
peacefull:
I love this topic!!
Thank you so much for sharing! I appreciate you!!
I really hope I can visit Nigeria one day smiley

It has been my pleasure!

2 Likes

Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by VlamesIffect(f): 8:58am On Nov 24, 2022
You moving like this yh. Lodging in transcorp abuja and that.... Ok.
You had to flex on us. grin

2 Likes

Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by Entanglement: 8:59am On Nov 24, 2022
Mstravelindiva:
Hello Nairalanders,

Stay tuned for Part 2!

no go outside for Night ohh!

Kidnappers now are asking for new naira note
Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by Cmanforall: 8:59am On Nov 24, 2022
Mstravelindiva:
Hello Nairalanders,

Stay tuned for Part 2!

I would have scheduled a meeting with you if I was in Abuja

1 Like

Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by Cmanforall: 9:00am On Nov 24, 2022
Mstravelindiva:
At Rafia Palm! Tried palm wine for the first time!
Abuja palm wine is not the original palm wine, but it's a good start for palm wine drinking

1 Like

Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by ImoleNaija: 9:01am On Nov 24, 2022
Poverty is a bastard

3 Likes

Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by kestolove95(m): 9:01am On Nov 24, 2022
Welcome to the North
Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by Eriokanmi: 9:02am On Nov 24, 2022
Mstravelindiva:
Hello Nairalanders,

Stay tuned for Part 2!

Welcome home dear. You sure chose a good place in abuja for lodging. Enjoy your stay and please keep safe.

2 Likes

Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by ihesiuloa(m): 9:02am On Nov 24, 2022
This is definitely a big girl..
You too can be pulling big if only you can find out the secrets to there wealth, come and check out my signature and I would share with you how these guys make use balancer platform of (AI) Artificial intelligence robot to create wealth in the ever bobling market.
Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by VlamesIffect(f): 9:03am On Nov 24, 2022
You like good dishes check out cilantro around maitama.

Chi Thai also has nice dishes.
Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by house10studios: 9:03am On Nov 24, 2022
Na wow ohh, so to abj na war
Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by lomprico(m): 9:03am On Nov 24, 2022
Mstravelindiva:
Enjoyed Aso Rock and a view of the mosque!

Is any of your relative/hubby a nigerian politician? Cos people that globe trott like these are in that category or celebrities.
Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:03am On Nov 24, 2022
Suya and fish and steak meat at same time
Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by Monday60655(m): 9:05am On Nov 24, 2022
Mstravelindiva:
Visited Bature Brewery however I was not impressed. Beer was warm and only 3 on tap to sample, but the host was great and I’m still glad I visited!

Do you need to be told?
Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by Topmaike007(m): 9:08am On Nov 24, 2022
Mstravelindiva:
Hello Nairalanders,

Stay tuned for Part 2!

you get mind oo,even if you know fear Bandits you supposed fear the heavy Ransom wey Dem dey collect
Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by jimter44(m): 9:09am On Nov 24, 2022
Don't show the name of the hotel where you are staying. This is Nigeria and the USA.
Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by VeryWickedGoat: 9:10am On Nov 24, 2022
Mstravelindiva:
Hello Nairalanders,

If you need hookup I'm available.
I'm sweet in the middle and fun to be with.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by WhatCanIsay(m): 9:10am On Nov 24, 2022
AlphaTaikun:

Yeah! The first pic is a Yoruba game called "ayo."

It's not a "Yoruba" game, rather it's an African sports.

In Igbo we call it, "Nchọkọrọ" other Igbo dialects have words for it too. My grandma that has never visited Yoruba land played it in her childhood. Her childhood is more than 80 years ago. Let's stop appropriating something that is general as personal to us.

15 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Delta Residents Swim To Their Houses As Flood Sacks Communities (Photos) / Trailer Crushes Three People To Death In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) / Dubai's £100m 'Martian City' In The Desert To Simulate Life On The Red Planet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.