Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,378 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria (38887 Views)

My Trip To Marrakech-morocco / My Trip To Calabar and Akwa Ibom From Lagos / My Trip To Kainji Lake National Park And Kainji Dam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by Mstravelindiva: 1:58am On Nov 28, 2022
Had a chance to visit Kapadoccia and while the ambience was decent I personally felt the food was subpar and overpriced, and service was not good. My guests also felt the same.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by Mstravelindiva: 2:07am On Nov 28, 2022
The Barlance was quite colorful and memorable, drinks were decently priced and the vibes were great!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by Mstravelindiva: 2:11am On Nov 28, 2022
Was able to coordinate with Blake’s a small anniversary celebration which was reasonably priced and entertaining. They had salsa dance lessons and live music, this was one of the trip highlights!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by Mstravelindiva: 2:21am On Nov 28, 2022
Final sunset before heading back home.

Part 3 (my perspective and conclusion)

If I had to sum up my stay in two words it would be "structured chaos" meaning locals are probably used to it but foreigners might find it a bit stressful to truly relax and enjoy all that Nigeria has to offer. There were moments of joy, tears and sadness throughout my stay, but all in all, I believe in you Nigeria and hope that greater days are ahead and that your beauty and glory remain on the horizon.

Until next time, stay lifted, hopeful and blessed!

Peace and blessings to you all~

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by mexxy1(m): 11:52am On Nov 28, 2022
Mstravelindiva:
Final sunset before heading back home.

Part 3 (my perspective and conclusion)

If I had to sum up my stay in two words it would be "structured chaos" meaning locals are probably used to it but foreigners might find it a bit stressful to truly relax and enjoy all that Nigeria has to offer. There were moments of joy, tears and sadness throughout my stay, but all in all, I believe in you Nigeria and hope that greater days are ahead and that your beauty and glory remain on the horizon.

Until next time, stay lifted, hopeful and blessed!

Peace and blessings to you all~

Nice pictures and details as always.

I always thought you were a Nigerian based outside the country until this thread.

Keep it up!

1 Like

Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by Mstravelindiva: 3:32pm On Nov 28, 2022
I almost forget, I lodged at the Hilton Transcorp Hotel in the Executive Presidential Suite. While the room was clean and comfortable, the hotel itself was just okay for me, food was below average so I’m not sure why they charge so much for rooms that are pretty dated. The kitchen for example needs to be gutted (top to bottom) and redone, yet I love the security here. I felt very safe. This place stayed busy so it appeared to be a happening spot, and I definitely saw people (specifically women who clearly were not lodging there) coming to visit/find men to meet up. It happens everywhere around the world, so I’m certainly not here to judge.

At any rate, my housekeeper Ms. Margaret was absolutely FANTASTIC and I made sure to tip her handsomely!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by Mstravelindiva: 3:34pm On Nov 28, 2022
More pics of the presidential suite

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by Mstravelindiva: 3:39pm On Nov 28, 2022
Margaret was so sweet! smiley

2 Likes

Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by carbonado(m): 11:28pm On Nov 28, 2022
Mstravelindiva:
Life requires balance, so with hard work comes time for rest and relaxation!

Be YOU
Be TRUE
Be AWESOME
...frame 1 is definition of baby girl lifestyle.... cool cool cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by carbonado(m): 11:34pm On Nov 28, 2022
Mstravelindiva:
....Keep winning, congrats on the anniversary, 70 more years to go... grin grin grin wink wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 29, 2022
Rich kid see as the op dey shine
Oh lord it taking to long already ..

1 Like

Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by ignant: 2:46pm On Dec 01, 2022
Mstravelindiva:

I looked through your travel logs, and a nibbling thought runs through my mind: are you being sponsored for these trips or a beneficiary of trust fund?

The choice of these exotic locations, the catering, the cost of travels...these are not mere vacation travels for an online blog. Didn't I see somewhere where you rented a beach house complete with domestic staff?

If all these are catered for from your purse, then you are eating good.

1 Like

Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by Mstravelindiva: 12:49am On Dec 02, 2022
ignant:

I looked through your travel logs, and a nibbling thought runs through my mind: are you being sponsored for these trips or a beneficiary of trust fund?

The choice of these exotic locations, the catering, the cost of travels...these are not mere vacation travels for an online blog. Didn't I see somewhere where you rented a beach house complete with domestic staff?

If all these are catered for from your purse, then you are eating good.

No friend, none of my trips are sponsored and I have no trust fund.

I work full-time and travel as my hobby. And yes, I can see you follow my travels. grin I went to Cabo in April and hired a full staff. I believe if you work hard you should play harder, and I work darn hard at my full-time job!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by Diamobd: 1:01pm On Dec 03, 2022
Glad you had a nice 'stuctured chaos' while in Nigeria... Lol!! And thanks to God for keeping you safe throughout all your travels. I sent you an email (the email you provided on your YouTube); It was about how to help grow your YouTube channel. I'll be glad to receive your reply, if you didn't get it, I could re-send. Peace and blessings to you!

1 Like

Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by Lingudy(m): 1:07pm On Dec 03, 2022
Nice vacating in Abuja. I hope you had the greatest fun!

1 Like

Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by Mstravelindiva: 6:58am On Dec 18, 2022
Lingudy:
Nice vacating in abj

Yes indeed, I had a wonderful time!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Okada With Customized Umbrella Spotted In Lagos (photos) / Delta Residents Swim To Their Houses As Flood Sacks Communities (Photos) / Dubai's £100m 'Martian City' In The Desert To Simulate Life On The Red Planet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.