Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria (38896 Views)

My Trip To Marrakech-morocco / My Trip To Calabar and Akwa Ibom From Lagos / My Trip To Kainji Lake National Park And Kainji Dam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by OllyDiamond: 2:39pm On Nov 24, 2022
You are mean. I just can't stop laughing. Oh my God, you are damn mean.

grin grin grin grin grin

Das1mama:
NY? ok you mean NASARAWA YOLA? INA KWANA ABOKI!

1 Like

Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by BeanmanX(m): 2:53pm On Nov 24, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

If you need hookup I'm available.
I'm sweet in the middle and fun to be with.
You are a fool. cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by imagrg(m): 3:24pm On Nov 24, 2022
Oh lady, take me out now.
Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by VeryWickedGoat: 3:38pm On Nov 24, 2022
BeanmanX:
You are a fool. cheesy

Bros I need to speak my mind. No be only woman sabi secure the bag biko. Anything she want I can do in bed.

2 Likes

Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by brandsoncharlie: 4:04pm On Nov 24, 2022
Mstravelindiva:
Hello Nairalanders,

It's your girl Ms Travelin Diva and she has arrived! What an adventure it has been so far, but I made it to Abuja!

First two days had a bit of a rocky start (our flight was delayed and luggage did not arrive in Abuja until the next evening). I must admit, if you have to return to the airport for anything, Nigeria makes it a bit difficult to navigate back and forth easily. At any rate, once we received our luggage then our vacation officially began. I quickly learned the true meaning of the nigerian factor, lol! While still a bit jet lagged, I have managed to enjoy a few adventures within my first few days, and even got my hair braided in my hotel room shortly after I arrived (BEST EXPERIENCE EVER). Here's part 1, and definitely check out my Instagram page @MsTravelinDiva_ if you’d like to follow videos of my stay. Cheers!

Stay tuned for Part 2!

Peace & Blessings to Nigeria and to you all!
This transcorp hotel is also in Accra. But ladies with this kind of face their wahala is too much.
Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by donem: 4:15pm On Nov 24, 2022
ibinaboonline:
Tried palm wine for the first time? Where did you even grow up?
Are you a good palm wine drinkard? undecided
Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by MiracleMe7: 4:22pm On Nov 24, 2022
Studymore123:

She has sent me a gift in the past and we've had nice communication. In Port Harcourt, we're used to reciprocating kind gestures and invite everyone to visit our city. That was why we had our adverts from Heathrow(UK) to Houston(US) inviting others to see the hospitality of the garden city. I guess you feel much better now that you know, and so you can concentrate more on how to get your second hand clothing.
Yahoo boy spotted. Don't worry, one day you will be nabbed.

1 Like

Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by Sherishmi1: 4:31pm On Nov 24, 2022
Na food this one go chop for Abuja���
Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by jessylaurel(f): 4:56pm On Nov 24, 2022
Mstravelindiva:
Hello Nairalanders,

It's your girl Ms Travelin Diva and she has arrived! What an adventure it has been so far, but I made it to Abuja!

First two days had a bit of a rocky start (our flight was delayed and luggage did not arrive in Abuja until the next evening). I must admit, if you have to return to the airport for anything, Nigeria makes it a bit difficult to navigate back and forth easily. At any rate, once we received our luggage then our vacation officially began. I quickly learned the true meaning of the nigerian factor, lol! While still a bit jet lagged, I have managed to enjoy a few adventures within my first few days, and even got my hair braided in my hotel room shortly after I arrived (BEST EXPERIENCE EVER). Here's part 1, and definitely check out my Instagram page @MsTravelinDiva_ if you’d like to follow videos of my stay. Cheers!

Stay tuned for Part 2!

Peace & Blessings to Nigeria and to you all!

Abuja is good mehn. Seems it your first time in abj?

1 Like

Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by Mstravelindiva: 5:51pm On Nov 24, 2022
thrillionaire:
Mstravelindiva you're much welcome to Abuja and I hope you thoroughly enjoy your stay. I love your pictures, they're so beautiful and sharp and it got me wondering if you traveled with a photographer or something? Are you using a professional camera or a phone? Are you taking the pics yourself?Kindly respond. Thanks.

Thank you friend! I used my cellphone while I was there and took the photos myself or used my tripod.

3 Likes

Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by thrillionaire(m): 7:25pm On Nov 24, 2022
Mstravelindiva:

Thank you friend! I used my cellphone while I was there and took the photos myself or used my tripod.
Thank you. Your camera phone must be one helluva machine. Please what phone is that? I wanted to buy a pro camera but I'll just invest in your type of phone. What phone's it kindly?
Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by Mstravelindiva: 10:47pm On Nov 24, 2022
thrillionaire:
Thank you. Your camera phone must be one helluva machine. Please what phone is that? I wanted to buy a pro camera but I'll just invest in your type of phone. What phone's it kindly?

It’s an iPhone 12+! wink

2 Likes

Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by Mstravelindiva: 10:48pm On Nov 24, 2022
jessylaurel:

Abuja is good mehn. Seems it your first time in abj?

Yes, it was my first time visiting Abuja and second time visiting Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by Mstravelindiva: 10:57pm On Nov 24, 2022
sgtponzihater1:
Consider a YouTube channel if you don't already have one

I actually already have one: https://youtube.com/@ms.travelindiva6630

Thanks friend!

1 Like

Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by Mstravelindiva: 12:22am On Nov 25, 2022
Part 2 of 3. I thoroughly enjoyed watching fresh palm wine being taped while shopping and chatting with the local craft market owners. I even captured a luscious field of plantain trees and a rice field. Nigeria is absolutely beautiful (take a close look at what’s in your backyard) …such rich soil, land, culture and kind-hearted people!

As for the craft market, it’s unfortunate their previous location was recently demolished, but they will rebuild and I was happy to patronize their businesses at the new location.

I actually did LOTS of shopping (clothing, art, crafts, etc), and was thrilled that my dollars went back to the local businesses. Someone nastily asked on this thread, “Why Did I Choose To Visit Nigeria”? Well my response, Why Not Visit Nigeria! I’d rather spend my hard earned money where it will be appreciated, even if others are negative or have rude things to say.

I travel the world and educate myself through the local culture, food (yes, food and flexing is ALWAYS in my threads so close your eyes if it hurts your feelings) and local experiences. It’s how I choose to live my life (spend my money) and I’m proud to give back to my people…because every little bit helps!

So much talent in Nigeria (especially its youth), wow, I’m so proud of my African brothers and sisters!

Stayed tuned for my final conclusion!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by Mstravelindiva: 12:24am On Nov 25, 2022
Life requires balance, so with hard work comes time for rest and relaxation!

Be YOU
Be TRUE
Be AWESOME

5 Likes

Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by Mstravelindiva: 12:28am On Nov 25, 2022
Checking out some amazing art during my visit, from art galleries to ShopRite there was something always intriguing to see! smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by Lawnre(m): 12:33am On Nov 25, 2022
I'm glad you talked positive about my country... God bless you... and God bless America!

1 Like

Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by Mstravelindiva: 12:39am On Nov 25, 2022
Who else enjoys savoring wine and cheese pairings, tasty lamb chops with an amazing view?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by peacefull(f): 1:02am On Nov 25, 2022
Mstravelindiva:

It has been my pleasure!

I'm looking forward to see part2! smiley

1 Like

Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by peacefull(f): 1:29am On Nov 25, 2022
AlphaTaikun:

Yeah! How's it going in Japan
@Peacefull?

Oh... You are welcome my "kid" sis, anytime.cheesy I wanted you to see
MsTravelinDiva's thread because you and her share similarities (in terms of marriage and being over 40 in age, etc)... And you may want to visit Nigeria too for the first time since you are married to a Nigerian.

You and MsTravelinDiva are very meticulous here on NL and this is one of the reasons I'm following both of you for functional international travel and culture contents.

Enjoy your day. Ciao! wink

Hello, my big brother! smiley
Here is good! Today is very good weather.
Thank you!
What about Nigeria? your place?

Really?!
Wow!! Me and Mstravelindiva san share similarities?!
Very glad to heard about that!

Yes! I really really wanna visit Nigeria one day.
Almost 19 years I'm looking forward to go to Nigeria with my Oga.

Thank you so much my big brother!!
I really appreciate you!!

3 Likes

Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by peacefull(f): 1:37am On Nov 25, 2022
Mstravelindiva:

It has been my pleasure!

Oh! I'm sorry, I didn't know you already sharing part 2 and 3 before I replied to you.

I'm really enjoying see your pictures!
That art place is so good! I love it!!

3 Likes

Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by Mstravelindiva: 1:47am On Nov 25, 2022
peacefull:

Oh! I'm sorry, I didn't know you already sharing part 2 and 3 before I replied to you.

I'm really enjoying see your pictures!
That art place is so good! I love it!!

No worries sis, I knew what you meant! wink

2 Likes

Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by peacefull(f): 2:07am On Nov 25, 2022
Mstravelindiva:

No worries sis, I knew what you meant! wink

Thank you so much!
I appreciate you!!
Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by Gerrard59(m): 3:24am On Nov 25, 2022
Mstravelindiva:
Part 2 of 3. I thoroughly enjoyed watching fresh palm wine being taped while shopping and chatting with the local craft market owners. I even captured a luscious field of plantain trees and a rice field. Nigeria is absolutely beautiful (take a close look at what’s in your backyard) …such rich soil, land, culture and kind-hearted people!

As for the craft market, it’s unfortunate their previous location was recently demolished, but they will rebuild and I was happy to patronize their businesses at the new location.

I actually did LOTS of shopping (clothing, art, crafts, etc), and was thrilled that my dollars went back to the local businesses. Someone nastily asked on this thread, “Why Did I Choose To Visit Nigeria”? Well my response, Why Not Visit Nigeria! I’d rather spend my hard earned money where it will be appreciated, even if others are negative or have rude things to say.

I travel the world and educate myself through the local culture, food (yes, food and flexing is ALWAYS in my threads so close your eyes if it hurts your feelings) and local experiences. It’s how I choose to live my life (spend my money) and I’m proud to give back to my people…because every little bit helps!

So much talent in Nigeria (especially its youth), wow, I’m so proud of my African brothers and sisters!

Nigeria is always sweet when one has options. Fly in, chop nkwobi, suya, Bole, drink palm wine, club, attend parties etc. Afterwards, fly out. Minimal inhalation of generator fumes and don't face the horrors of Fulani herdsmen.

So, I perfectly understand the question. Na why options good for this life. If A isn't good, you quickly shift to B and so no.
Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by AlphaTaikun: 5:24am On Nov 25, 2022
peacefull:

Hello, my big brother! smiley
Here is good! Today is very good weather.
Thank you!
What about Nigeria? your place?

Really?!
Wow!! Me and Mstravelindiva san share similarities?!
Very glad to heard about that!

Yes! I really really wanna visit Nigeria one day.
Almost 19 years I'm looking forward to go to Nigeria with my Oga.

Thank you so much my big brother!!
I really appreciate you!!
You're most welcome Peacefull. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by AlphaTaikun: 5:39am On Nov 25, 2022
Mstravelindiva:

That's awesome. I love abstract works of art... (Abstract paintings and sculptures).

Part 2 of 3: Saved.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by newmoney133: 7:20am On Nov 25, 2022
ImoleNaija:
Poverty is a bastard
Abi oo.So many people in Abuja have not been to those places

1 Like

Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by thrillionaire(m): 8:54am On Nov 25, 2022
Mstravelindiva:

It’s an iPhone 12+! wink
Aha! When I buy mine soonest I'd tag you again. Thanks wink

1 Like

Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by cayorday89(m): 8:57am On Nov 25, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Na poor men dey snap the ABUJA since naaa
LOL, na make we go make plenty money ooo, so person like us sef go fit snap better pics... But truth must be told, she sabi enjoy life and capture the moments in the most beautiful way.

1 Like

Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by jessylaurel(f): 10:18am On Nov 25, 2022
Mstravelindiva:

Yes sir, it was my first time visiting Abuja and second time visiting Nigeria.

Am not sir o Am a FEMALE cry cry
I guess you had a good time cool

1 Like

Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by Mstravelindiva: 2:17pm On Nov 25, 2022
jessylaurel:

Am not sir o Am a FEMALE cry cry
I guess you had a good time cool

My apologies sis!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Delta Residents Swim To Their Houses As Flood Sacks Communities (Photos) / Trailer Crushes Three People To Death In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) / Dubai's £100m 'Martian City' In The Desert To Simulate Life On The Red Planet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.