Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria (38941 Views)

My Trip To Marrakech-morocco / My Trip To Calabar and Akwa Ibom From Lagos / My Trip To Kainji Lake National Park And Kainji Dam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:15am On Nov 24, 2022
Mstravelindiva:

Thanks friend for the concern, I’m already back home (USA) safe and sound! I quietly and discreetly came in and left.

Smart lady!

Thumbs up!

1 Like

Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by Mstravelindiva: 11:15am On Nov 24, 2022
Topmaike007:
you get mind oo,even if you know fear Bandits you supposed fear the heavy Ransom wey Dem dey collect

Thanks friend, but I’m no longer in Nigeria. I visited a week ago and I’m just now sharing my experiences.

Stay safe and be well~

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by Mstravelindiva: 11:18am On Nov 24, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Welcome home dear. You sure chose a good place in abuja for lodging. Enjoy your stay and please keep safe.

Thank you friend, I quietly came in and left over a week ago, just now posting my stay!

Take care and be well ~

2 Likes

Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by Mstravelindiva: 11:24am On Nov 24, 2022
AbujaMenFashion:
please don't mention
That nonsense gwarimpa Shark house
No big deal about that place. Stupidly expensive. Zero value for money.
In a plaza fa. Imagine N7500 for a lousy looking Egusi soup with tiny crabs. Una go soon ☺️ close shop.

If you need value for money. Just head to Cozy Kitchen gwarimpa, or Tastia restaurant
Na shark na scam
Na only Ritualist and yahoo boys go patronise una

Thanks for the feedback!
Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by Eriokanmi: 11:29am On Nov 24, 2022
Mstravelindiva:

Thank you friend, I quietly came in and left over a week ago, just now posting my stay!

Take care and be well ~
You're welcome lol. I see cheesy. All the best

1 Like

Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by Mstravelindiva: 11:31am On Nov 24, 2022
AlphaTaikun:

Yeah! How's it going in Japan
@Peacefull?

Oh... You are welcome my "kid" sis, anytime.cheesy I wanted you to see
MsTravelinDiva's thread because you and her share similarities (in terms of marriage and being over 40 in age, etc)... And you may want to visit Nigeria too for the first time since you are married to a Nigerian.

You and MsTravelinDiva are very meticulous here on NL and this is one of the reasons I'm following both of you for functional international travel and culture contents.

Enjoy your day. Ciao! wink

You’re so thoughtful and kind friend, I appreciate you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by rinzylee(m): 11:32am On Nov 24, 2022
WhatCanIsay:

It's not a "Yoruba" game, rather it's an African sports.

In Igbo we call it, "Nchọkọrọ" other Igbo dialects have words for it too. My grandma that has never visited Yoruba land played it in her childhood. Her childhood is more than 80 years ago. Let's stop appropriating something that is general as personal to us.

I shock o... Nchọ was what I called it growing up. We would use mkpụrụ ube as replacement when we lose the stones.

Cheers man!

2 Likes

Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by Boniwhite: 11:40am On Nov 24, 2022
you went there to hookup with a politician or just business trip
Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by Mstravelindiva: 11:47am On Nov 24, 2022
tonexman18:
Abuja is so underrated..

I concur my friend! Abuja is beautiful with amazingly kind people. Wishing Nigeria much peace and blessings!

2 Likes

Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by Gerrard59(m): 11:55am On Nov 24, 2022
Osewa03:

This guy and asslicking abroad women �.I understand you my brother. It's not easy

I am someone who loves travel and adventure. Na Nigeria no make me explore that side of me. So when I see someone living that life, I am delighted for both myself and the person. BTW, I followed her even before her threads started gracing the FP and never for once have I PM'd her. Also, I follow her on Instagram and I have never DM'd her. I only give tips based on my knowledge.

Moreover, I am also in the abroad and where I am, men like you will run amok because to knack go hard una. But have you seen me create a thread here complaining about that aspect? Throughout my time here, I have only PM'd one female and that was for a medical case. Also, I am curious, how many NL women who reside abroad have you seen me quoted in the last three months?

2 Likes

Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by Elidrisy20: 11:56am On Nov 24, 2022
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 24, 2022
Jesus Christ! And I though you went to Alaska! Na common Abuja wey you miss road go na im dey cause all this noise?

Hmm havent eaten meat and onions before? Well congrats, let us know your reaction when you get to kano.
Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 24, 2022
So nairalanders can be this nice and cheerful? I'm shocked reading their responses to the OP.

2 Likes

Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by Glowqueen3(f): 12:30pm On Nov 24, 2022
Chai,when will I enjoy life like this God.God l look up to you ooo
Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by Bonjovi13: 12:31pm On Nov 24, 2022
Mstravelindiva:

The USA friend! smiley

Nne, don't give out personal information like this on social media. Naija is not a safe place. Post with discretion.
Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by winner37(m): 12:35pm On Nov 24, 2022
Sorry to ask you . You went Abuja to eat drink and have a tour just to show us pictures or you went there for business or other relevant purposes? What ever might be enjoy yourself .
One man's food is another man's poison,what is even good about this country ?
Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by sgtponzihater1(m): 12:36pm On Nov 24, 2022
Consider a YouTube channel if you don't already have one

2 Likes

Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by abobote: 12:46pm On Nov 24, 2022
Mstravelindiva:
Enjoyed Aso Rock and a view of the mosque!
Zuma Rock, not Aso Rock
Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by Josbreed: 1:08pm On Nov 24, 2022
Mstravelindiva:
Hello Nairalanders,

It's your girl Ms Travelin Diva and she has arrived! What an adventure it has been so far, but I made it to Abuja!

First two days had a bit of a rocky start (our flight was delayed and luggage did not arrive in Abuja until the next evening). I must admit, if you have to return to the airport for anything, Nigeria makes it a bit difficult to navigate back and forth easily. At any rate, once we received our luggage then our vacation officially began. I quickly learned the true meaning of the nigerian factor, lol! While still a bit jet lagged, I have managed to enjoy a few adventures within my first few days, and even got my hair braided in my hotel room shortly after I arrived (BEST EXPERIENCE EVER). Here's part 1, and definitely check out my Instagram page @MsTravelinDiva_ if you’d like to follow videos of my stay. Cheers!

Stay tuned for Part 2!

Peace & Blessings to Nigeria and to you all!
Where were you flying from?
Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by rinzylee(m): 1:12pm On Nov 24, 2022
AbujaMenFashion:
please don't mention
That nonsense gwarimpa Shark house
No big deal about that place. Stupidly expensive. Zero value for money.
In a plaza fa. Imagine N7500 for a lousy looking Egusi soup with tiny crabs. Una go soon ☺️ close shop.

If you need value for money. Just head to Cozy Kitchen gwarimpa, or Tastia restaurant
Na shark na scam
Na only Ritualist and yahoo boys go patronise una

That TASTIA eeeh.... kai. I dey move from Lugbe go chop there o, as thank you to myself. Good food is therapeutic.

1 Like

Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by PrincessB1(f): 1:23pm On Nov 24, 2022
Wow! Welcome to Nigeria.
Enjoy your stay

1 Like

Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by MiracleMe7: 1:24pm On Nov 24, 2022
Studymore123:

Nice to see you. You're beautiful. Enjoy your stay in Abuja. If you have plans of visiting Port Harcourt, you may let me know.
Why let you know? Do you want to kidnap her?

1 Like

Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by Exceed15: 1:30pm On Nov 24, 2022
You v really done yourself well. Life is short, enjoy your life jare.

2 Likes

Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by Parrot69: 1:48pm On Nov 24, 2022
z4blaze:
Nigerians always trying to tarnish the image of their country as if they have another country,but wld rather be slaves in a white man's country and be proud abt it
I shame for the comments I'm reading here from stupid worthless fellows !
Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 24, 2022
MiracleMe7:

Why let you know? Do you want to kidnap her?

She has sent me a gift in the past and we've had nice communication. In Port Harcourt, we're used to reciprocating kind gestures and invite everyone to visit our city. That was why we had our adverts from Heathrow(UK) to Houston(US) inviting others to see the hospitality of the garden city. I guess you feel much better now that you know, and so you can concentrate more on how to get your second hand clothing.

2 Likes

Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by Parrot69: 1:55pm On Nov 24, 2022
WIZGUY69:
See village foools degrading their country grin but they will always lick the white man’s foot path. Las las, if they struggle to get visa to travel there, the same white men they dickkride won’t still look regard them as human. I’ve never seen any citizen degrade their country like some set of bastardds from a section of the country.
Very useless mindsets, do not blame those idiotts cos they don't know how the gates of airport terminals look like.
The stupid one that managed to travel out are talking about being kidnapped as if they're one special people from planet Mars. Bastărds.
A country of 200M who get time to ask where you from when everybody is always busy hustling.
Later, the Sam idiotts here will blame the government for not developing the Tourism sector. Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by Jeffy1206(m): 1:55pm On Nov 24, 2022
Na food you come chop ne grin
Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by Yuneehk(f): 2:15pm On Nov 24, 2022
udomma1005:

Yeah, apart from you and I and a few others, a lot of people are mad but have stubbornly refuse to take of their clothes so we could have accurate statistics on record!
Brutal grin grin grin
Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by Mbenny(m): 2:17pm On Nov 24, 2022
Mstravelindiva:
Tasting my way through the city. Nothing but positive naija vibes!
only you! Enjoyment good ooh

2 Likes

Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by WIZGUY69(m): 2:31pm On Nov 24, 2022
Parrot69:

Very useless mindsets, do not blame those idiotts cos they don't know how the gates of airport terminals look like.
The stupid one that managed to travel out are talking about being kidnapped as if they're one special people from planet Mars. Bastărds.
A country of 200M who get time to ask where you from when everybody is always busy hustling.
Later, the Sam idiotts here will blame the government for not developing the Tourism sector. Rubbish!

Bro, the matter tired me.
They hate their own country more than the people that don't wish them well; the whites.
The last time the USA and her friends dropped Red Alert on Abuja, e remain small for them to carry drums and be dancing from streets to street.
Unenlightened mofos. To them Sudan, Ghana and Liberia better pass Nigeria. I am sure they're not happy that the lady wasn't kidnapped In Abuja.

3 Likes

Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by WIZGUY69(m): 2:33pm On Nov 24, 2022
winner37:
Sorry to ask you . You went Abuja to eat drink and have a tour just to show us pictures or you went there for business or other relevant purposes? What ever might be enjoy yourself .
One man's food is another man's poison,what is even good about this country ?

Pele, na hunger de catch you.
Why you no carry bag make you hustle enter Europe from Sahara desert. So that Europeans go de use you for hard labor.

1 Like

Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by thrillionaire(m): 2:34pm On Nov 24, 2022
Mstravelindiva you're much welcome to Abuja and I hope you thoroughly enjoy your stay. I love your pictures, they're so beautiful and sharp and it got me wondering if you traveled with a photographer or something? Are you using a professional camera or a phone? Are you taking the pics yourself?Kindly respond. Thanks.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man High On 'Ace Of Spades' Bashes His Car While Returning From A Club. Photo / Drone View Of Major Roads In Edo State - Photos / Drone Coverage Of Asaba (Video And Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.