Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Something Is Wrong With A Man Not Having A House Before Marriage -lilian Afegba - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Something Is Wrong With A Man Not Having A House Before Marriage -lilian Afegba (739 Views)

My Fiancee Said We Must Have A House Before Getting Married / "No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor / Man's not hot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Something Is Wrong With A Man Not Having A House Before Marriage -lilian Afegba by Classickj(m): 10:28am On Nov 23, 2022
Actress Lilian Afegbai has said something is wrong if a man does not have a house in his name before talking about marriage.

The actress said this while chatting with media personality, TokeMakinwa.
Lilian said she is not rich but she is comfortable and wants a man who is comfortable enough and has the basics, like a house and a car.
When Toke asked if the house must be his own, Lilian said it should be.
Toke then pointed out to her that not many young men have their own house.

Re: Something Is Wrong With A Man Not Having A House Before Marriage -lilian Afegba by Classickj(m): 10:29am On Nov 23, 2022
Lilian replied: "Then something is wrong. Because even me as a young girl, I don dey... That means you don't even have... you don't
have a fu... you're not helping... you can't be with me."
She continued: "Because, me I'm a young girl, I'm already paying small small. Every month I go squeeze money, pay. Before you know
now I don pay finish. So you cannot come and tell me. No be say I even get pass anybody. You cannot come and tell me that you really
need to have so much money to buy a house in Lagos. That's a lie.

That means you don't even understand real estate. That means you cannot even be with me. We are not even mentally inclined, do you
get? So, God has chased you for me."

1 Like

Re: Something Is Wrong With A Man Not Having A House Before Marriage -lilian Afegba by naijknight: 10:38am On Nov 23, 2022
Some thing is wrong with you nitwit that thinks its easy to get that house that you open that your wide mouth to yap trash
Re: Something Is Wrong With A Man Not Having A House Before Marriage -lilian Afegba by Wawelexy(m): 11:17am On Nov 23, 2022
Olosho Don drop motivational quote!

I blame Adam for not protesting when God told him he would make him a partner from his own rib... we wouldn't have been going through this as a man....

Re: Something Is Wrong With A Man Not Having A House Before Marriage -lilian Afegba by virginprincess(f): 11:40am On Nov 23, 2022
Nothing is wrong with a man not owning a house before marriage,all fingers are not equal,some make it early while some make it late.

3 Likes

Re: Something Is Wrong With A Man Not Having A House Before Marriage -lilian Afegba by Classickj(m): 12:07pm On Nov 23, 2022
virginprincess:
Nothing is wrong with a man not owning a house before marriage,all fingers are not equal,some make it early while some make it late.
Bless you sis
Re: Something Is Wrong With A Man Not Having A House Before Marriage -lilian Afegba by Classickj(m): 12:08pm On Nov 23, 2022
naijknight:
Some thing is wrong with you nitwit that thinks its easy to get that house that you open that your wide mouth to yap trash
E no even easy for her self cheesy cheesy
Re: Something Is Wrong With A Man Not Having A House Before Marriage -lilian Afegba by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 23, 2022
Ah..... grin grin grin grin

I concur! grin cheesy grin
Re: Something Is Wrong With A Man Not Having A House Before Marriage -lilian Afegba by PerfectStranger(m): 12:13pm On Nov 23, 2022
Persephone1:

Keep concurring! These dumbo’s keep misleading y’all women.
Re: Something Is Wrong With A Man Not Having A House Before Marriage -lilian Afegba by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 23, 2022
PerfectStranger:

Keep concurring! These dumbo’s keep misleading y’all women.
Ahh grin grin grin

I concur grin grin grin

Modified!

You typed more epistles ? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Something Is Wrong With A Man Not Having A House Before Marriage -lilian Afegba by PerfectStranger(m): 12:19pm On Nov 23, 2022
Persephone1:
Ahh grin grin grin

I concur grin grin grin

Modified!

You typed more epistles ? grin grin
After una go dey move from one prayer house to another singing“carry me dey go my husband house grin
Re: Something Is Wrong With A Man Not Having A House Before Marriage -lilian Afegba by Haymus007(m): 12:21pm On Nov 23, 2022
virginprincess:
Exactly, tell'em! cool
Re: Something Is Wrong With A Man Not Having A House Before Marriage -lilian Afegba by Classickj(m): 1:00pm On Nov 23, 2022
PerfectStranger:

After una go dey move from one prayer house to another singing“carry me dey go my husband house grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Abeg ooh no let me laugh
Re: Something Is Wrong With A Man Not Having A House Before Marriage -lilian Afegba by Classickj(m): 1:01pm On Nov 23, 2022
Persephone1:

Wetin you day concur
Re: Something Is Wrong With A Man Not Having A House Before Marriage -lilian Afegba by LikeAking: 1:37pm On Nov 23, 2022
Na advert!!!
Make una wise up..

Pay small, small, as if n 2k per month.

Guys abeg if u no get money marry a girl from a poor family.. No com use marriage spoil person daughter levels..

There is always a poor girl for every man..

2 Likes

Re: Something Is Wrong With A Man Not Having A House Before Marriage -lilian Afegba by zed7: 1:54pm On Nov 23, 2022
The irony is that you wouldn't hear Otedola or Adenuga's daughter say this. It's usually those from poor homes who make ridiculous demands. It's understandable to aspire, but why not achieve it yourself? Why must men always be used to climb the ladder of success or comfort? Shout out to the few women running their own show.

2 Likes

Re: Something Is Wrong With A Man Not Having A House Before Marriage -lilian Afegba by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 23, 2022
PerfectStranger:

Lol

I concur grin grin

(1) (Reply)

"AS Genotype Couples" Please Share Your Experiences With Child Bearing. / Being Single Is Just The Best! / Explain This Picture........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.