Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Fisayo Fosudo Redesigns The ₦500 Note Through Photoshop - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fisayo Fosudo Redesigns The ₦500 Note Through Photoshop (61888 Views)

15-Year-Old ₦‎500 Note Currently In Circulation (Pictured) / CBN BDC Ban Explained - Fisayo Fosudo / How I Lost $10,000 - Fisayo Fosudo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fisayo Fosudo Redesigns The ₦500 Note Through Photoshop by JudahTheDream: 7:22pm On Nov 23, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Really?

How many Nigerian Muslims can actually READ and WRITE in arabic, not just recite the Quran transliterations?

You are so mentally challenged and desperate to jump into something you know next to nothing about?

Can you actually read and write and think in Arabic?

Let me outline it for you, foolish simpleton

You have to first download the Arabic language pack for your operating system

Then you have to get the Arabic language pack for your graphics application

Then you have to get Arabic fonts

You need to do all this if you want to type Arabic characters on an OS with English localisation

Somehow the vacuous space between your ears, as vacuous as the dunce calling our fisayo thought it was as simple as buying an Arabic keyboard from jumia

This is how we know the illiterates who spend all their time reading and

I regularly recreate clients logos for drawing presentation p

GOD BLESS U MY BRO, DEM NO DEY SMART.
Re: Fisayo Fosudo Redesigns The ₦500 Note Through Photoshop by viodemus: 7:42pm On Nov 23, 2022
Did you know, Alhaji in Arab means "stranger".

Some strangers want to force arab on Nigeria.

The note for just get english and pidgin. No mosque, no church, no synagogue, and no tribal language.

We no too Sabi as a country yet We too slow.
Re: Fisayo Fosudo Redesigns The ₦500 Note Through Photoshop by Offpoint1: 7:44pm On Nov 23, 2022
Krak:

Secular
Thanks
Re: Fisayo Fosudo Redesigns The ₦500 Note Through Photoshop by NGArmyTerrorist: 7:48pm On Nov 23, 2022
This shows an end to the chewing gworo empire.. New nation will emerge if they dare disturb our peace again. Wetin be Arabic, yolobas no dey worry, Igbos no dey disturb na only those that claim to own the Zoo are always crying and destroying it but the real lovers of Nigeria ain't disturbed
Re: Fisayo Fosudo Redesigns The ₦500 Note Through Photoshop by Softmirror: 7:50pm On Nov 23, 2022
dalass:

Arabic is not a Nigerian language. It is certainly not a local tongue in Nigeria and it hasn't always been here.

It is Soo wrong to be there. It doesn't improve the value of the Naira and was included because Islamic people as usual wants to force their bigotry on other people.

Pure balderdash angry

I HOPE YOU CAN SEE THE CROWN OF THE SULTAN OF ENGLAND ON THAT COIN DATED AS FAR BACK AS 1959 BEFORE NIGERIA GOT HER INDEPENDENCE. grin. I WONDER WHAT THAT SULTAN WAS THINKING TRYING TO FORCE ISLAM DOWN OUR THROAT WITH THE ARABIC INSCRIPTION ON NIGERIAN CURRENCY.

1 Like

Re: Fisayo Fosudo Redesigns The ₦500 Note Through Photoshop by Nobodysboo(m): 8:47pm On Nov 23, 2022
Naira note na one bandit wan turn religous crises again. God help us all
Re: Fisayo Fosudo Redesigns The ₦500 Note Through Photoshop by Iamzik: 8:56pm On Nov 23, 2022
[quote author=kingxsamz post=118623149]Look at that potential terrorist crying about the removal of the Arabic inscription from the photoshopped naira note.
A lot of these Muslims are extremists.
Now I see why that inscription will never be removed. These clowns will burn the country down to the ground if it happened. Clowns. [/quote

Thank God they have also discovered oil.
It's about time everyone start answering their name properly. Then they can write their entire constitution in whatever foreign language they love

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fisayo Fosudo Redesigns The ₦500 Note Through Photoshop by November24(f): 9:14pm On Nov 23, 2022
vikstandon:

Happy Birthday in advance sweet!

Thanks so much
Re: Fisayo Fosudo Redesigns The ₦500 Note Through Photoshop by Mikeal09: 11:38pm On Nov 23, 2022
Somebody say make he play around... Another person dey provoke say the play no involve him personal interest... Inside life.

God abeg
Re: Fisayo Fosudo Redesigns The ₦500 Note Through Photoshop by 5starMan: 11:46pm On Nov 23, 2022
God abeg ooo
Living with Islamic guys is a big set back ooo
Re: Fisayo Fosudo Redesigns The ₦500 Note Through Photoshop by tsdarkside(m): 4:06am On Nov 24, 2022
immortalcrown:
E get wetin dem never talk about the Arabic words on the Naira notes. Which tribe in Nigeria speaks Arabic? Was Nigeria colonized by Arabic people? What exactly is the justification?

Make dem add Hebrew and Latin for equality sake.

For those who claim the controversial language is Hausa language, is the same language used in Hausa schools or is the language the lingua franca Hausa uses to communicate with other tribes in Nigeria? If no, why use it on the Naira made for many tribes? How many Hausa people use the language to write? In fact, is the Naira made for Hausa alone?

i cant believe people like you argue such things....
northern nigerians speak arabic....!!

whats soo hard to understand about that....??

you can aswell remove englishitt too....
Re: Fisayo Fosudo Redesigns The ₦500 Note Through Photoshop by JAGS001(m): 8:20am On Nov 24, 2022
This new design make sense to me than the madness cbn do on their own notes
Re: Fisayo Fosudo Redesigns The ₦500 Note Through Photoshop by Ikemba007: 9:58am On Nov 24, 2022
Many times when we do this analysis, we forget that the bird in the Nigerian Army logo takes its inspiration from Christianity. We forget that while Sunday is a full day off, Friday is not; and when they go out to the mosque on Friday, we complain that they are eating into office time. We forget that many official music are based on church songs. We forget that the academic gown is actually a church robe. Etc.

Yet the Muslims do not complain.

Empathy makes a people one.

immortalcrown:
E get wetin dem never talk about the Arabic words on the Naira notes. Which tribe in Nigeria speaks Arabic? Was Nigeria colonized by Arabic people? What exactly is the justification?

Make dem add Hebrew and Latin for equality sake.

For those who claim the controversial language is Hausa language, is the same language used in Hausa schools or is the language the lingua franca Hausa uses to communicate with other tribes in Nigeria? If no, why use it on the Naira made for many tribes? How many Hausa people use the language to write? In fact, is the Naira made for Hausa alone?
Re: Fisayo Fosudo Redesigns The ₦500 Note Through Photoshop by immortalcrown(m): 10:05am On Nov 24, 2022
No
Ikemba007:
Many times when we do this analysis, we forget that the bird in the Nigerian Army logo takes its inspiration from Christianity. We forget that while Sunday is a full day off, Friday is not; and when they go out to the mosque on Friday, we complain that they are eating into office time. We forget that many official music are based on church songs. We forget that the academic gown is actually a church robe. Etc.

Yet the Muslims do not complain.

Empathy makes a people one.

What we are discussing here is the language, not logos or symbols. The difference is clear. A bird is an animal globally recognised, not only Christianity uses bird as a symbol. Another similarity is the sars used to show ranks in the military. Has anybody complained that star is a symbol of Islam?

Most of the Naira notes have northerners or northern symbols on them, nobody has complained about it. Stop trying to change the topic.

Your reference to Sunday and Friday is a weak and childish logic because almost all the countries of the world use the same calendar and have Sunday and Saturday for rest. It is of recent that islamic nations began to make Friday a public holiday and nobody is against this in Nigeria.
Re: Fisayo Fosudo Redesigns The ₦500 Note Through Photoshop by Ikemba007: 3:04pm On Nov 24, 2022
Do 6ou know what it'll look like the day Muslims also begin to reject the design of the academic gown? The official songs of the military blown with the beagle? Let's not start what we can't finish.

immortalcrown:
NoWhat we are discussing here is the language, not logos or symbols. The difference is clear. A bird is an animal globally recognised, not only Christianity uses bird as a symbol. Another similarity is the sars used to show ranks in the military. Has anybody complained that star is a symbol of Islam?

Most of the Naira notes have northerners or northern symbols on them, nobody has complained about it. Stop trying to change the topic.

Your reference to Sunday and Friday is a weak and childish logic because almost all the countries of the world use the same calendar and have Sunday and Saturday for rest. It is of recent that islamic nations began to make Friday a public holiday and nobody is against this in Nigeria.
Re: Fisayo Fosudo Redesigns The ₦500 Note Through Photoshop by immortalcrown(m): 3:10pm On Nov 24, 2022
Ikemba007:
Do 6ou know what it'll look like the day Muslims also begin to reject the design of the academic gown? The official songs of the military blown with the beagle? Let's not start what we can't finish.
You are just beating around the bush. But unfortunately for you, you can't divert my attention from the topic of this discussion. This post is about which language is the official one for Nigeria and which language should be used on Naira. Create a post about academic gowns and military songs when you are ready to discuss them. Face what is on ground now.
Re: Fisayo Fosudo Redesigns The ₦500 Note Through Photoshop by dalass(f): 7:47pm On Nov 24, 2022
Softmirror:

I HOPE YOU CAN SEE THE CROWN OF THE SULTAN OF ENGLAND ON THAT COIN DATED AS FAR BACK AS 1959 BEFORE NIGERIA GOT HER INDEPENDENCE. grin. I WONDER WHAT THAT SULTAN WAS THINKING TRYING TO FORCE ISLAM DOWN OUR THROAT WITH THE ARABIC INSCRIPTION ON NIGERIAN CURRENCY.

It is man-made just like the slavery that was the order of the day in that era. Since you like it so much you can go and enslave yourself back to that Sultan.

We have independence now. We are free from Arabic, and every other rubbish that took place then. I am assuming you want that slavery it to continue... undecided

I don't know why why people like you love unnecessary bondage that has and have had absolutely no benefit to it. The Arabs don't even consider you people human enough because they see the way you worship them. The reason doe the modern slave trade between Africans and their slave masters in Arab nations.

Wake up please. Some of us don't believe in maintaining slavery status quo Change is the only permanent thing in life
Re: Fisayo Fosudo Redesigns The ₦500 Note Through Photoshop by Softmirror: 11:51am On Nov 25, 2022
dalass:

It is man-made just like the slavery that was the order of the day in that era. Since you like it so much you can go and enslave yourself back to that Sultan.

We have independence now. We are free from Arabic, and every other rubbish that took place then. I am assuming you want that slavery it to continue... undecided

I don't know why why people like you love unnecessary bondage that has and have had absolutely no benefit to it. The Arabs don't even consider you people human enough because they see the way you worship them. The reason doe the modern slave trade between Africans and their slave masters in Arab nations.

Wake up please. Some of us don't believe in maintaining slavery status quo Change is the only permanent thing in life

BUT YOU ARE WRITING IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE LOL. DO YOU SEE YOURSELF AS A SLAVE OR A FREE MAN. YOU SEEM SO INSENSITIVE TO YOUR OWN LINE OF THOUGHT WITH RESPECT TO THE BOLDED BECAUSE YOUR IQ IS TOO LOW!!!
Re: Fisayo Fosudo Redesigns The ₦500 Note Through Photoshop by dalass(f): 2:48pm On Nov 25, 2022
Softmirror:

BUT YOU ARE WRITING IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE LOL. DO YOU SEE YOURSELF AS A SLAVE OR A FREE MAN. YOU SEEM SO INSENSITIVE TO YOUR OWN LINE OF THOUGHT WITH RESPECT TO THE BOLDED BECAUSE YOUR IQ IS TOO LOW!!!

I am quite productive with this low IQ of mine. Since when has learning and writing other languages made someone deficient in IQ? My only grouse is putting of Arabic that is not a generally spoken/written language in the WHOLE OF NIGERIA on our National currency

But since you're also typing in English and not Arabic language, where does that put your own IQ?

Your reasoning is much less than that of an slowpoke

I am done with replying you undecided

1 Like

Re: Fisayo Fosudo Redesigns The ₦500 Note Through Photoshop by Softmirror: 3:06pm On Nov 25, 2022
dalass:

I am quite productive with this low IQ of mine. Since when has learning and writing other languages made someone deficient in IQ? My only grouse is putting of Arabic that is not a generally spoken/written language in the WHOLE OF NIGERIA on our National currency

But since you're also typing in English and not Arabic language, where does that put your own IQ?

Your reasoning is much less than that of an slowpoke

I am done with replying you undecided

HONESTLY YOUR REASONING IS TOO POOR. JUST TOO POOR. JUST LIKE YOU CAN'T READ NOR SPEAK ARABIC WHICH HAS BEEN EXISTING AS THE BASIC LANGUAGE OF EDUCATION IN SOME PARTS OF NIGERIA BEFORE WESTERN EDUCATION BY COLONIAL MASTERS IS THE SAME WAY MILLIONS OF NIGERIANS CAN'T READ NOR WRITE ENGLISH. SO WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO JUSTIFY WITH YOU LOW IQ? BOTH LANGUAGES ARE FOREIGN AND THE BASES OF YOUR ARGUMENT IS HOW A FOREIGN LANGUAGE TRANSLATES TO SLAVERY INSTEAD OF MERE COMMUNICATION.

I CAN WRITE IN ARABIC AS WELL AS FRENCH, THIS I PASSED ON TO MY CHILDREN WITH THE HOPE THAT I WILL ENCOURAGE THEM TO LEARN HOW TO SPEAK AND WRITE AND READ CHINESE SINCE I HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY OF A FRIEND WHO CAN PUT THEM THROUGH.

ALOT OF PUBLIC FUNCTIONS IN NIGERIA, STARTS WITH SPEAKING THE ARABIC LANGUAGE BY DIGNITARIES MOSTLY FROM NORTHERN NIGERIA WHEN ADDRESSING THE WHOLE NATION.

Re: Fisayo Fosudo Redesigns The ₦500 Note Through Photoshop by Invitationn: 8:02pm On Nov 25, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Really?

How many Nigerian Muslims can actually READ and WRITE in arabic, not just recite the Quran transliterations?

You are so mentally challenged and desperate to jump into something you know next to nothing about?

Can you actually read and write and think in Arabic?

Let me outline it for you, foolish simpleton

You have to first download the Arabic language pack for your operating system

Then you have to get the Arabic language pack for your graphics application

Then you have to get Arabic fonts

You need to do all this if you want to type Arabic characters on an OS with English localisation

Somehow the vacuous space between your ears, as vacuous as the dunce calling our fisayo thought it was as simple as buying an Arabic keyboard from jumia

This is how we know the illiterates who spend all their time reading and reciting the Quran and doing not much else.

I actually regularly recreate clients logos for drawing presentation purposes.

But you do you. Instead of joining the lazy prick, you can also recreate the naira with only Arabic. All you need is an chinko Arabic keyboard and you're good to go.

Lazy noisemaking, attention seeking punk - I doubt if you even know how to change your keyboard layout from us to European

Like I said earlier, you keep sounding more dumb in your desperate attempt to sound smart.
I should ignore you but your proclivity to get more people dumber here needs to be checked.
Listen to yourself dumbo grin
And it's hilarious how you took your time to explain how to use Arabic xters on English OS grin
"I actually regularly recreate clients logos for drawing presentation purposes.
But you do you?"
grin The first Logo creator of the century. The hubris!
That's the problem with people like you with bloated sense of I-know-what-I'm-doing.
You dumba$$3$ think the knowledge is exclusively yours.
In reality, you sadly swim and bask in mediocrity.
How quickly you flipped from your initial statement about how the guy "need the EXACT Arabic fonts" to explaining the basics of using Arabic xters on English OS' is mind-blowing cheesy

Keep flipping.
Re: Fisayo Fosudo Redesigns The ₦500 Note Through Photoshop by GloriousGbola: 9:01pm On Nov 25, 2022
Invitationn:

Like I said earlier, you keep sounding more dumb in your desperate attempt to sound smart.
I should ignore you but your proclivity to get more people dumber here needs to be checked.
Listen to yourself dumbo grin
And it's hilarious how you took your time to explain how to use Arabic xters on English OS grin
"I actually regularly recreate clients logos for drawing presentation purposes.
But you do you?"
grin The first Logo creator of the century. The hubris!
That's the problem with people like you with bloated sense of I-know-what-I'm-doing.
You dumba$$3$ think the knowledge is exclusively yours.
In reality, you sadly swim and bask in mediocrity.
How quickly you flipped from your initial statement about how the guy "need the EXACT Arabic fonts" to explaining the basics of using Arabic xters on English OS' is mind-blowing cheesy

Keep flipping.

you had to ait till you went to jumat and yet all you could come up with is this pitiful attempt at a rejoinder?

pathetic
Re: Fisayo Fosudo Redesigns The ₦500 Note Through Photoshop by EroticJane(f): 4:10pm On Nov 30, 2022
immortalcrown:
No wonder you are trying to justify the Arabic on the Naira. Suit yourself.
yes and it is well justified. the Arabic writing has nothing to do with Islamic dominance in Nigeria like most of you think.
Re: Fisayo Fosudo Redesigns The ₦500 Note Through Photoshop by Invitationn: 12:06am On Dec 24, 2022
GloriousGbola:

you had to ait till you went to jumat and yet all you could come up with is this pitiful attempt at a rejoinder?

pathetic

What's pathetic is that you knew how long it took me to reply you.
Don't you have any logos to recreate? Logo recreator grin
And where's the rejoinder? wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) / Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? / Forbes' 30 Under 30 For 2020: Nigeria Tops List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.