Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,394 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:02 AM

Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? (16538 Views)

Exposed: “Why Girls Play Hard To Get & How To Make Them Not Do It Around You" / Why Do Ladies Play Hard To Get? / Women Like Men With Hairy Chest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by okooyinbo(m): 11:14pm On Aug 25, 2011
Why Do Nigeria Women Like To Play "hard To Get"?

I have always wondered why Nigerian WOMEN/LADIES/GIRLS like to play hard to get.  Ladies and gentlemen, why do (you) they do this "I no cheap" yabbings? What are your experiences?

Someone just modified my thread. I further claimed that the Yoruba ones are quite at ease at yabbing the guy at first, even though they secretly admire him, and would ultimately consent. I have dated mostly Yoruba Women. Although I did had a stint with Efik and Igbo babes in the early 1990ies. It is a long time I know, but there were still some cautiousness back then anyway sha.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by Russialane(m): 11:28pm On Aug 25, 2011
Bleep this[s][/s] so people like you can appreciate them when you hit that p**ny.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by Russialane(m): 11:31pm On Aug 25, 2011
wat u get cheap u dont value but the that one that took u ages to get u value and appreciate. simples

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by Brightmind: 11:37pm On Aug 25, 2011
@Poster, Not just Nigerian women - Africans. Its in our culture n ways, for a woman to act so. Then instinctively, women know u value them more when u work hard to earn their attention. Besides, every woman likes to be wooed n not picked up like something u can easily drop.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by Russialane(m): 11:38pm On Aug 25, 2011
@brightmind GBAM U don talk am oshe,
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by claremont(m): 11:40pm On Aug 25, 2011
But is there any evidence that "playing hard to get" will make a guy value a girl more? I strongly doubt there is. Most Nigerian women engage in a thought process that is totally beyond the ability of a rational human being to understand; what prevents a girl who fancies a guy from making the first move as it's widely done in the western world?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by Kelvinj(m): 11:41pm On Aug 25, 2011
well they think if they just let u know they like u 2, then u'll take them for granted with isnt true
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by Russialane(m): 11:41pm On Aug 25, 2011
like wat brightmind said    it is not in our culture for our african women to act , they know u value them and they expect to be wooed, simples
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by premechaz: 2:10am On Aug 26, 2011
Because they fugly
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by Nobody: 2:14am On Aug 26, 2011
premechaz:

Because they fugly

LMAO grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by 190smh: 2:15am On Aug 26, 2011
Which NIGERIAN WOMEN

CERTAINLY NOT THE WOMEN THAT HAIL FROM NIGERIA

EXCEPT IF THERE ARE OTHER RACES THAT BEAR NIGERIAN WOMAN BUT THE NIGERIAN WOMEN I KNOW ARE THE CHEAPEST THINGS IN THE WORLD

WHAT HAPPENED TO BLACK BERRY, SUYA, ICE CREAM, GOAT MEAT PEPPER SOUP, CHRISTMAS CLOTH AND SHOE

AND YOU SAY THEY ARE HARD TO GET

GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT!!

NIGERIAN WOMEN ARE THE CHEAPEST WOMEN OUT THERE EVEN CHEAPER THAN PURE WATER  undecided
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by Nobody: 2:19am On Aug 26, 2011
\\-_-//
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by sexsinners(m): 2:22am On Aug 26, 2011
190smh:

Which NIGERIAN WOMEN

EXCEPT IF THERE ARE OTHER RACES THAT BEAR NIGERIAN WOMAN BUT THE NIGERIAN WOMEN I KNOW ARE THE CHEAPEST THINGS IN THE WORLD

WHAT HAPPENED TO BLACK BERRY, SUYA, ICE CREAM, GOAT MEAT PEPPER SOUP, CHRISTMAS CLOTH AND SHOE

GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT!!

NIGERIAN WOMEN ARE THE CHEAPEST WOMEN OUT THERE EVEN CHEAPER THAN PURE WATER  undecided

thts why most are not virgins by the age of 15
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by toyemz(f): 2:23am On Aug 26, 2011
@190smh

NIGERIAN WOMEN ARE THE CHEAPEST WOMEN OUT THERE EVEN CHEAPER THAN PURE WATER  

Ironical isn't it?

if they were that cheap how come men have to spend so much money just to get and keep them?
surely if this was true,all you would have to do was to snap your fingers and they would come running!
you want to see cheapness, look at the some of our Nigerian men in UK that stoop  with indignity to any level just to get what they want!
Now that is cheap!
kos for some men in UK, all the white woman has to do is to snap her fingers and they go flying
and yes Birmingham is the worst of all
no dignity at all
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by 190smh: 2:23am On Aug 26, 2011
sexsinners:

thts why most are not virgins by the age of 15
smiley smiley

REALITY101:

\\-_-//
undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by davidif: 2:24am On Aug 26, 2011
premechaz:

Because they fugly

hahhahahahhahahahhaha.

claremont:

But is there any evidence that "playing hard to get" will make a guy value a girl more? I strongly doubt there is. Most Nigerian women engage in a thought process that is totally beyond the ability of a rational human being to understand; what prevents a girl who fancies a guy from making the first move as it's widely done in the western world?

GBAM!!!!!! oshe o jare, you hit the nail on the head. Its amazing how many girls don't realize how many boys they chase of by being snobbish. Then later on they would go to church and be praying against that imaginary evil witches in there village that is  preventing them from getting there future husbands.
Over here, if you try that nonsense snobbish attitude, the boys would just "fashi" you and go after the next girl afterall, there are a lot of options over here unlike Naija. If you are not friendly and approachable, you might be single the rest of your life.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by 190smh: 2:25am On Aug 26, 2011
toyemz:

@190smh

Ironical isn't it?

if they were that cheap how come men have to spend so much money just to get and keep them?
surely if this was true,all you would have to do was to snap your fingers and they would come running!
you want to see cheapness, look at the some of our Nigerian men in UK that stoop  with indignity to any level just to get what they want!
Now that is cheap!
kos for some men in UK, all the white woman has to do is to snap her fingers and they go flying
and yes Birmingham is the worst of all
no dignity at all

THAT IS THEIR HEADACHE

ATLEAST BIRMINGHAM WOMEN DONT ASK THEIR MEN TO BUY THEM BLACK BERRIES EVEN WHEN THEIR MEN CANT PAY TUITON FEES  undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by Nobody: 2:27am On Aug 26, 2011
Who said nigerian women are hard to get? They are so cheap these days I fear for my life.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by ShipIt(m): 2:33am On Aug 26, 2011
190smh:

Which NIGERIAN WOMEN

Well said bros( or sis coz I can't tell from your screen name) They play hard to get so you can spend on them or because they know their cheap and try to hide it by acting expensive. Once the naira flows, the panties comot. If they know you have money from the get go, they ll even be too damn friendly. Trust me, they want the good life more than you who can afford it. However, this does not refer to every Nigerian woman, just most.

GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT!!

Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by toyemz(f): 2:35am On Aug 26, 2011
^^^190smh

ATLEAST BIRMINGHAM WOMEN DONT ASK THEIR MEN TO BUY THEM BLACK BERRIES EVEN WHEN THEIR MEN CANT PAY TUITON FEES  

birmingham women have no need of blackberries,there are free contracts remember?
what you forgot to add is birmingham women dont care if  you cant pay your tuition fees,
what they want from you they take, not what they can give to you
stop confusing yourself here!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by 190smh: 2:45am On Aug 26, 2011
AND THIS SAME NIGERIAN WOMEN DONT HAVE RESPECT

SEND THEM TO BRING WATER FOR YOU TO DRINK - THEY WOULD HISS AND SAY DONT YOU HAVE YOUR HANDS

TOYMEZ IS ONE OF THEM - KISSIN MY TEETH - NO RESPECT @ ALL
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by Nobody: 2:56am On Aug 26, 2011
(-^_^-)
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by kandiikane(m): 3:10am On Aug 26, 2011
premechaz:

Because they fugly
LWKMD. .
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by Mynd44: 3:11am On Aug 26, 2011
I can't believe I am staying up replying this crap.
MOST Nigerian girls are cheap not all.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by kandiikane(m): 3:15am On Aug 26, 2011
toyemz:

^^^190smh

birmingham women have no need of blackberries,there are free contracts remember?
what you forgot to add is birmingham women dont care if  you cant pay your tuition fees,
what they want from you they take, not what they can give to you
stop confusing yourself here!

The birmz girls he is talking about are the "white" girls who instead of asking for BBs they buy BBs for their Nigerian boyfriends cheesy. . They would do anything for the taste of a freshly arrived African man. They believe these African men are "enormously" endowed. . So, I heard. cool
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by kizito96(m): 3:26am On Aug 26, 2011
They learn the right thing the wrong way. Men nowadays have no time to waste. If you say no, next
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by toyemz(f): 3:29am On Aug 26, 2011
@Kandiikane

sailing the same ship here  too
so saying nigerian girls are cheap is such stale music
kos if what is said about naija men in Uk  is true,then our men(some nigerians oh) have removed the headscarf of cheapness from the ladies and turned it into their comfort blankets
thats my point
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by toyemz(f): 3:32am On Aug 26, 2011
@190smh

TOYMEZ IS ONE OF THEM - KISSIN MY TEETH - NO RESPECT @ ALL

if you like you can break your teeth,your pain

I dont know how i can ever become one of whoever
i am too proud to ask any one for a silly blackberry
too proud to wait for that 'counting my pennies' ice cream date
and yes what else?
thinking,
brb
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by andy1(m): 3:34am On Aug 26, 2011
kizito96:

They learn the right thing the wrong way. Men nowadays have no time to waste. If you say no, next
on point.
on point.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by kandiikane(m): 3:37am On Aug 26, 2011
toyemz:

@190smh

if you like  you can break  your teeth,your pain

I dont know how i can ever become one of whoever
i am too proud to ask any one for a silly blackberry
too proud to wait for that 'counting my pennies' ice cream date
and yes  what else?
thinking,
brb
You are not on your own, my dear.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by toyemz(f): 3:43am On Aug 26, 2011
@kizito96

just out of curiosity
just how long would you spending 'toasting' a anyone before jumping to the next one?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by Mynd44: 3:49am On Aug 26, 2011
^^^
24 Hours

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos / Why 70% Of U.S. Black Women Are Single / Couple Before And After Sex Picture, Goes Viral On Facebook (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.