Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online (82162 Views)

An American Woman With Two Husbands And Three Children Is Causing A Stir Online / Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir / Beautiful 60-Year-Old Woman & Her Daughters Cause A Stir Online (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online by MacDani(m): 11:39pm On Nov 23, 2022
Na when marriage be una latest update
Re: Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online by dazzlingd(m): 11:40pm On Nov 23, 2022
This lady has successfully used makeup to con the innocent man to marriage, the man will be in serious depression with this level of scam.
I feel for the poor guy

2 Likes

Re: Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online by emmyluizzz: 11:45pm On Nov 23, 2022
Curious345:
I don't understand this picture you posted here.. Kindly explain

go and ask your grandfather to explain it to you or your future generations
Re: Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online by ObalendeCMS: 11:49pm On Nov 23, 2022
Sweetvie:
This is not nice.
She look tired and stressed out

I wonder what could have resulted to that.

Probably, she’s mental.
Re: Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online by jeromestarks: 12:28am On Nov 24, 2022
Ewo! undecided
Re: Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online by techWriter1: 2:13am On Nov 24, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online by etrange: 2:39am On Nov 24, 2022
Lol... Nobody called out the husband, and the front page is already full of custodians of the masculine gender defending god-knows-what. Perhaps y'all are feeling guilty because you know what you would have been saying if this was a man.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online by favour32(m): 2:40am On Nov 24, 2022
You know wether she carry sickness enter the marriage?
Re: Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online by Pat081: 2:48am On Nov 24, 2022
*DONT WAIT TILL YOUR FRIEND ASK YOU FOR MONEY - (SOS)

"He didn't dress well to the school reunion meeting, nobody cared to ask
WHY....

He couldn't pay the annual dues, nobody cared to know WHY...

He kept saying he lacks airtime to call, hence he could've checked on friends, but nobody cared to ask about his welfare & financial situation that makes him slack back so much...

Everybody keeps minding their businesses until the news broke out that their former brilliant classmate suddenly slumped & died of hypertension due to depression...

Mates contributed 10million for a befitting burial of a fellow classmate who didn't live a befitting life.... could they have spent that much to lift him out of depression that eventually sent him 6 feet below?

Please don't say after all he/she didn't ask me, some people were not raised that way. they're just too shy to ask, not pride but the way they were brought up...

Don't wait till your friend begs for money, send the little you can afford into his/her account....

That received money notification is a very big relief to the receiver & you never can tell the danger you've innocently averted for your friend by the little gesture you extend to him unexpectedly..."

A lot of people are going through hard times, give foodstuff, give money, help them connect with people who can change their story for good.

A lot of your classmates do not have jobs, please if you can connect them to people who can help them with job opportunities or even if you can give them jobs, please do so. There is no harm in reaching out to people.That does not mean you should not apply caution when necessary.

A lot of your childhood friends and classmates are dying in silence due to economic hardship, some as a result of illness, please reach out to them, your little assistance can go a long way

Check your community for people who need that bowl of garri/rice, reach out to the poor and the less privileged around you - you may be surprised that looking good is no longer a yardstick for recognizing those in need of help.

One can still look good and still be poor - they are just recycling the good clothes and even make-up they had already bought some years ago or they are simply blessed with good looks.

Poverty is really eating deep into the fabric of our co-existence, please whatever good position providence has bequeathed you, please it's not because of you alone but for the people around you.

Do not hesitate to be a blessing to someone around you today.
Put a smile on someone's face today.

That a person is all smiles doesn't mean they do not have challenges!

Depression is real!

God bless the generous givers of this world.
Too many things to be done with love brethren
Life is ephemeral.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online by purples25(f): 2:50am On Nov 24, 2022
etrange:
Lol... Nobody called out the husband, and the front page is already full of custodians of the masculine gender defending god-knows-what. Perhaps y'all are feeling guilty because you know what you would have been saying if this was a man.

You said it all. A lot of men don't want to admit that males have any bad side.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online by Sweetvie: 5:28am On Nov 24, 2022
ObalendeCMS:

I wonder what could have resulted to that.

Probably, she’s mental.
poverty?
She look like she's starving
Re: Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online by Crampyblood(m): 5:59am On Nov 24, 2022
Three things here
1; after the marriage the man finally found out that the 'virgin' was infact not a virgin then decided to go around sleeping with women..
2; the man caught the retired olosho with another man in bed (maybe even while warming up dinner for the husband).. then makes the home hell for her
3; the man is a devil

My advice? Stay tf away from marriage whether or not you think you're ready.. you can never be ready for a gender that don't know what they want and still want you to know and give them what they want NOW

Please check my signature
Re: Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online by CSTRR: 6:31am On Nov 24, 2022
This is very sad.

How can you allow your wife degrade this way?
Re: Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online by Barims(m): 7:11am On Nov 24, 2022
virginprincess:
Most women are seriously suffering in the hands of this beasts called men embarassed embarassed angry.

May God see them through cry cry

Same as many men suffering from female beast

Ask ur dad for confirmation.......
Re: Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online by Nobody: 7:15am On Nov 24, 2022
And people believed.
Lady and her MaMa simple.
Re: Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online by Axis313(m): 7:54am On Nov 24, 2022
imadiyi:

@OP, please, I'm just being curious, after how many years of marriage? Your reply will help me decode the encryption embedded in the lady's humanware.

Kilode?wetin happen?,on top this topic na grammar full ground like this.Abeg no come oppress us here o.
Re: Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 24, 2022
She expired quicker than milk
Re: Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online by Lampy336: 8:05am On Nov 24, 2022
virginprincess:
Most women are seriously suffering in the hands of this beasts called men embarassed embarassed angry.

May God see them through cry cry

Hope that you get sense ranting this way like a smallie girl that just got disflowered?

No sense in you as i can see it..

Just like how you are suffering from the hand✋ of your BF or husband..
Re: Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 24, 2022
Axis313:

Kilode?wetin happen?,on top this topic na grammar full ground like this.Abeg no come oppress us here o.
Abah, you just want talk. Abeg, live me jare'. I dey vex for wetin turn that woman like that.
Re: Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online by Axis313(m): 8:36am On Nov 24, 2022
imadiyi:

Abah, you just want talk. Abeg, live me jare'. I dey vex for wetin turn that woman like that.
Lol,I am just flabbergasted with your linguistic usage of the medium of communication of our colonial masters.
As for the lady,its obvious that it is some kind of disease.
Re: Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online by Tboymessiah(m): 8:37am On Nov 24, 2022
Hahahah!!! Obari......Jima!
Re: Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 8:38am On Nov 24, 2022
Kayberg:
She's looking like the new naira notes.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online by Sablexxxtoons: 9:29am On Nov 24, 2022
To me o.. its not the same person
Re: Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online by Israeli072011(m): 9:44am On Nov 24, 2022
hmm! omoh! see see shege pro max
Re: Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online by Dreadlock69(m): 11:08am On Nov 24, 2022
She dey take ice abi crack inside the marriage
Re: Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online by Sofistcatdmoron: 12:05pm On Nov 24, 2022
The man married a fake user interface ,,
The later is the real ui

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online by Rickmann: 12:21pm On Nov 24, 2022
emmyluizzz:
unhappy marriages are pretty common. Look, you all have seen the stats. The chances of ending up in
a lasting marriage are essentially based on a coin toss.

becareful how you choose your partners

Ordinary relationship scares me to death,how much more Marriage.

God help us.

Amen.
Re: Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online by imagrg(m): 1:32pm On Nov 24, 2022
Book of Lamentation!
Re: Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online by gloryhomemaker(f): 4:59pm On Nov 24, 2022
Oh dear
Re: Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online by AKWATGOLD1(m): 5:00pm On Nov 24, 2022
Did her husband take her do ritual.
emmyluizzz:
Unhappy marriages are pretty common. Look, you all have seen the stats. The chances of ending up in a lasting marriage are essentially based on a coin toss.

Be careful how you choose your partners.
Re: Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online by Franking: 5:01pm On Nov 24, 2022
Who she marry? That usually happens to men.
Re: Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online by jessylaurel(f): 5:01pm On Nov 24, 2022
emmyluizzz:
Unhappy marriages are pretty common. Look, you all have seen the stats. The chances of ending up in a lasting marriage are essentially based on a coin toss.

Be careful how you choose your partners.

It's the last comment for me grin grin cheesy grin grin cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) / Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? / 11-Year-Old Boy Maltreated By Stepmum: See The Highest Order Of Child Abuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.