Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online (82165 Views)

An American Woman With Two Husbands And Three Children Is Causing A Stir Online / Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir / Beautiful 60-Year-Old Woman & Her Daughters Cause A Stir Online (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online by Octopusssy(f): 7:01pm On Nov 24, 2022
sukkot:
i dont know ishi. look at the curvature of the neck. its different
It is her posture. She was standing in the first and sitting in the second
Re: Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online by sukkot: 7:05pm On Nov 24, 2022
Octopusssy:

It is her posture. She was standing in the first and sitting in the second
i dont know Ishi sound like someone trying to cause mischief online cheesy unless someone can come vouch that they know her personally. sound like some bored people looking for laughs with this lie
Re: Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online by Octopusssy(f): 7:08pm On Nov 24, 2022
sukkot:
i dont know Ishi sound like someone trying to cause mischief online cheesy unless someone can come vouch that they know her personally. sound like some bored people looking for laughs with this lie
Hokay, if you say so
Re: Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online by Karemarealty288(m): 7:11pm On Nov 24, 2022
Maybe her husband is a coal miner.....

Re: Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online by Integrafamoo: 7:13pm On Nov 24, 2022
emmyluizzz:
Unhappy marriages are pretty common. Look, you all have seen the stats. The chances of ending up in a lasting marriage are essentially based on a coin toss.

Be careful how you choose your partners.
Is it marriage or Buhari happen to her?
Re: Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online by sukkot: 7:13pm On Nov 24, 2022
Octopusssy:

Hokay, if you say so
would be crazy if it was the same woman though shocked life beat her up

1 Like

Re: Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online by Karlosorji(m): 7:16pm On Nov 24, 2022
virginprincess:
Most women are seriously suffering in the hands of this beasts called men embarassed embarassed angry.

May God see them through cry cry
I hope you read about the beast that stabbed her husband. Nobody beast pass Una, any small thing Una don kill person and from the way you are sounding you are a real beast. I just De pity any man wey come near you na die get that man
Re: Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online by Octopusssy(f): 7:16pm On Nov 24, 2022
sukkot:
would be crazy if it was the same woman though shocked life beat her up
You mean life removed her front teeth? I don't think so. 'Em teeth were removed by a manly man's muscular fist
Re: Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online by 2blessed01(m): 7:20pm On Nov 24, 2022
The first picture shows how Nigeria is now while the second picture is how Naija go be when the AGBADO master will eventually becomes president....
May God forbid BATD thing shocked
Re: Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online by Anunakeeh: 7:23pm On Nov 24, 2022
This Is quite terrible sigh.
Re: Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online by Starcy(m): 7:24pm On Nov 24, 2022
Marriage dey show some people shege
Re: Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online by sukkot: 7:25pm On Nov 24, 2022
Octopusssy:

You mean life removed her front teeth? I don't think so. 'Em teeth were removed by a manly man's muscular fist
i have seen where disease removes peoples teeth . could be anything. periodontal disease or metabolic disease. but as you said it could be fist too lol
Re: Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online by essentialone(m): 7:29pm On Nov 24, 2022
Alukashiala ya
Re: Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 24, 2022
Lol.. Her husband used to take care of her when he was still wooing her, but he then neglected her after marriage.. grin grin grin
emmyluizzz:
Unhappy marriages are pretty common. Look, you all have seen the stats. The chances of ending up in a lasting marriage are essentially based on a coin toss.

Re: Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online by JoyousFurnitire(m): 7:35pm On Nov 24, 2022
Candidlady:

IDon't have strength to blame anybody

The picture is actually making me laugh.

She could be suffering from one illness

That's thoughtful
Re: Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online by Riddik18: 7:38pm On Nov 24, 2022
All blames on men,this gender don suffer�
Re: Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online by ibkayee(f): 7:42pm On Nov 24, 2022
She could have a medical condition
Re: Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online by Kobojunkie: 7:45pm On Nov 24, 2022
emmyluizzz:

Jesus is Lord! shocked
Re: Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online by EndRape2(f): 7:50pm On Nov 24, 2022
In a bid to always support men, you lost your sense of reasoning.
Re: Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online by 1Sharon(f): 7:55pm On Nov 24, 2022
How do we know this is due to a bad marriage?

She might be sick
Re: Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online by MzErica(f): 7:57pm On Nov 24, 2022
Jeon:
make I keep my mouth shut.
Yes, shut it!
Re: Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online by Tzar(m): 7:57pm On Nov 24, 2022
Who do Ganduje like this?! grin

emmyluizzz:

this is food for feminist
Re: Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online by Chemlite: 8:03pm On Nov 24, 2022
IkeIgboNile:
See wetin make up dey cause grin

Correct guy
Re: Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online by emmyluizzz: 8:04pm On Nov 24, 2022
Tzar:
Who do Ganduje like this?! grin

baba look like Oracle....amadioha
Re: Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online by Fujiyama: 8:07pm On Nov 24, 2022
Bluezy13:
Hmmm...
If true...

The man's own could be worse.

^^^
grin grin
Re: Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 24, 2022
Mama G right now
Re: Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online by petertamtam6(m): 8:14pm On Nov 24, 2022
The woman Truely saw hell grin
Re: Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online by Clinghton: 8:35pm On Nov 24, 2022
She metamorphosed into grand motherhood.
Re: Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online by Victoria938(f): 8:37pm On Nov 24, 2022
Some men are really wicked
Re: Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online by dollytino4real(f): 9:18pm On Nov 24, 2022
Bluntemperor:

It might be but no one knows!
it difference is too much
Re: Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online by udomma1005(m): 9:19pm On Nov 24, 2022
Candidlady:

IDon't have strength to blame anybody

The picture is actually making me laugh.

She could be suffering from one illness

Hmmmmmmmmm mm!
So unlike you to blame "useless men"
Are you sure you are okay like this?

Re: Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online by Salowise: 9:41pm On Nov 24, 2022
Most ladies prefer dating hard men over good guy, this is the kind of result you get when you leave someone that truely care about you to follow one dude because you like the way he doesn't give a fk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) / Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? / 11-Year-Old Boy Maltreated By Stepmum: See The Highest Order Of Child Abuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.