Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online (82164 Views)

An American Woman With Two Husbands And Three Children Is Causing A Stir Online / Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir / Beautiful 60-Year-Old Woman & Her Daughters Cause A Stir Online (Video) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online by Biafraaa: 5:01pm On Nov 24, 2022
What if it's just makeup and filter is the changes? undecided
Re: Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online by deltateam: 5:02pm On Nov 24, 2022
emmyluizzz:
Unhappy marriages are pretty common. Look, you all have seen the stats. The chances of ending up in a lasting marriage are essentially based on a coin toss.

Be careful how you choose your partners.
That's not her
Re: Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online by Terror48: 5:02pm On Nov 24, 2022
emmyluizzz:

this is food for feminist
Why Gandollar be like oracle for here
Re: Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online by Golan007: 5:02pm On Nov 24, 2022
Oh bobs.

Re: Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online by EvangelistChuks(m): 5:03pm On Nov 24, 2022
Op, what's your purpose of posting this ? I believe you are single.
Re: Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online by GloriousGbola: 5:03pm On Nov 24, 2022
From chocolate hottie to amala deeper life. What naija men cannot do does not exist cheesy cheesy cheesy

Another meme for pocohantas collection

Re: Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online by Stevejobb: 5:04pm On Nov 24, 2022
Wonders shall never end grin
Re: Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online by BigCowHornn: 5:05pm On Nov 24, 2022
Jeon:
make I keep my mouth shut.

Terrific idea
Re: Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online by COMPENGRFRANK(m): 5:06pm On Nov 24, 2022
Men have suffered cheesy
Re: Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online by Ultimas: 5:07pm On Nov 24, 2022
THINK BEFORE YOU LEAP.

Re: Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online by oneMalik: 5:08pm On Nov 24, 2022
I see nothing wrong here .

b4 pix na whtaz-up girl ,

later pix na SU woman .

finish !
Re: Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 24, 2022
One thing is sure if I marry, someone will be beaten to death
Re: Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 24, 2022
She looks like someone on drugs

Re: Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online by MrColdsweat: 5:13pm On Nov 24, 2022
Her eyes are now wider and sharper
Re: Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online by harmony75: 5:14pm On Nov 24, 2022
Jeez buhari happen to the marriage this is terrible!
Re: Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 24, 2022
etrange:
Lol... Nobody called out the husband, and the front page is already full of custodians of the masculine gender defending god-knows-what. Perhaps y'all are feeling guilty because you know what you would have been saying if this was a man.

I don't feel guilty.

She is on drugs, this has nothing to do with marriage.

Literally that is what hard drugs do to a human body

Re: Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online by AreaFada2: 5:15pm On Nov 24, 2022
No evidence that it is the same woman.

Even if it is, how many years apart?

Let's compare the hubby before and after marriage.

Let's see the lady without make-up before the marriage.

Only then can way get closer to making a fair judgement.
Re: Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online by JAYUK(m): 5:16pm On Nov 24, 2022
From the looks, you could see the woman turned mummy G.O and deserted the things of the world,it will affect her well being, from her complexion ,hair do, dressing and how she interacts with people.
Re: Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online by BABANGBALI: 5:16pm On Nov 24, 2022
Maybe she was seek when she tooked the photo

Go to school u said school na scam, now to fill a form for bank,
where they put sex u go write 3 rounds
Re: Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online by DLivingAncestor: 5:21pm On Nov 24, 2022
What Makeup cannot do on these Daughters of Eve does not exist
Re: Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:24pm On Nov 24, 2022
She saw hell in that her marriage. shocked
Happy married life to her still.
Re: Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online by Franciscabless(f): 5:25pm On Nov 24, 2022
She was in prison not marriage
Re: Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online by Thomthom(m): 5:25pm On Nov 24, 2022
Bluezy13:

Trying to correct you would result to dragging my personality in the mud.
He show say Candidlady still get small sense..But this one Virginprinces, the case pass Nairalanders own
Re: Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online by Thomthom(m): 5:27pm On Nov 24, 2022
Na wao meaning Na man I be..
Re: Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online by Divoc19(f): 5:33pm On Nov 24, 2022
Imadiyi, come and see cheesy
She has trust and hope
Re: Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online by DaveHarry(m): 5:35pm On Nov 24, 2022
But it is not same person in both pics na
Re: Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online by Bluntemperor: 5:38pm On Nov 24, 2022
dollytino4real:
My goodness, is she sick??

It might be but no one knows!
Re: Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online by Tegabadguy(m): 5:40pm On Nov 24, 2022
emmyluizzz:
Unhappy marriages are pretty common. Look, you all have seen the stats. The chances of ending up in a lasting marriage are essentially based on a coin toss.

Be careful how you choose your partners.
grin grin grin grin poverty know good oooo

Re: Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online by emmyluizzz: 5:44pm On Nov 24, 2022
DaveHarry:
But it is not same person in both pics na

some have eyes but cannot see
Re: Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online by adedayoa2(f): 5:46pm On Nov 24, 2022
Na only she know wetin her eyes don see.
Re: Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online by kyriannelson(m): 5:51pm On Nov 24, 2022
The woman don see Shege for that marriage, she needs help
Re: Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online by BeanmanX(m): 5:51pm On Nov 24, 2022
virginprincess:
Most women are seriously suffering in the hands of this beasts called men embarassed embarassed angry.

May God see them through cry cry
Na your papa be the beast.

I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) / Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? / 11-Year-Old Boy Maltreated By Stepmum: See The Highest Order Of Child Abuse