Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,823 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

How Long Shall He Woo A Lady? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Shall He Woo A Lady? (542 Views)

How To Woo A Girl And Have S*x With Her Same Day / The Best Time To Woo A Lady Is Around 1 or 2 week Before Her Ovulation - See Why / Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Shall He Woo A Lady? by OfeAchi: 4:53am On Nov 24, 2022
I bumped into a lady that I had interests in some time ago. Actually I did woo her repeatedly some years back. She never gave her express approval!
We had a lengthy conversation yesterday, catching up on old times. She is in her thirties now and still not married, not even in a relationship actually. I on the other hand, have a partner.
Her defence was that I did not give her more time during my wooing of her. She said she was trying to 'sort things' out those years back, and that I should have continued asking her out until she accepted.

So I ask, how long shall a man continually chase after a lady before he gives up? 1year, 3years, 7years?
Re: How Long Shall He Woo A Lady? by shortgun(m): 5:16am On Nov 24, 2022
OfeAchi:
I bumped into a lady that I had interests in some time ago. Actually I did woo her repeatedly some years back. She never gave her express approval!
We had a lengthy conversation yesterday, catching up on old times. She is in her thirties now and still not married, not even in a relationship actually. I on the other hand, have a partner.
Her defence was that I did not give her more time during my wooing of her. She said she was trying to 'sort things' out those years back, and that I should have continued asking her out until she accepted.

So I ask, how long shall a man continually chase after a lady before he gives up? 1year, 3years, 7years?
Never chase a girl that's not into you....she will either turn you to maga or make your life very miserable.
A girl that likes you will be silently praying and waiting for the day you will ask her out.
Run away immediately you notice she's not interested

5 Likes

Re: How Long Shall He Woo A Lady? by ValCon888: 5:17am On Nov 24, 2022
She wants to continue using you as an urgent 2k provider while another man is lashing her pûssy for free.
Re: How Long Shall He Woo A Lady? by GoooodHardDick: 7:33am On Nov 24, 2022
That girl wants to keep u as a 2nd option should in case she didn't see any man again ready for her, she'll then settle with you after banging numerous dick.

Dear Men, Never allow any girl treat you like an option, you're the price. Once she's not interested, dump her asap, forget about her and move on asap

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Shall He Woo A Lady? by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 24, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
That girl wants to keep u as a 2nd option should in case she didn't see any man again ready for her, she'll then settle with you after banging numerous dick.

Dear Men, Never allow any girl treat you like an option, you're the price. Once she's not interested, dump her asap, forget about her and move on asap
Nice talk
Re: How Long Shall He Woo A Lady? by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 24, 2022
[quote author=OfeAchi post=118638051]I bumped into a lady that I had interests in some time ago. Actually I did woo her repeatedly some years back. She never gave her express approval!

So I ask, how long shall a man continually chase after a lady before he gives up? 1year,

there's a girl have chased for 6months nw, & bloody hell av wasted my tym, most of them are just time wasters, no woman is hard to get, she doesn't like u

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Reasons You Will Never Get Into A Relationship / You don't do this [ pics] / Sex Machine Needs Fuckingmate In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.