Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,180 members, 7,957,407 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:09 PM

My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband (48007 Views)

My Aunty Sent Me Packing / My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse / Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by Ballzproblemm: 10:40am On Nov 24, 2022
x
Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by TheRealOwner(m): 10:40am On Nov 24, 2022
Although I didn't read the topic, I just want to say, fear women and save your life
Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by gasparpisciotta: 10:40am On Nov 24, 2022
Tell her husband
Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by IgOga(m): 10:40am On Nov 24, 2022
Don't get involved. It's none of your business. You said their marriage is peaceful and they are nice to you. Why you wan put sand for the relationship.....when they finish their fight they will send you away and tell everyone that you are a poison.

Do you know whether the husband is also visiting another woman... face your own life o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by Starships4u(m): 10:41am On Nov 24, 2022
Karen2024:
I've been living with my maternal aunty and her husband for over two months now and I can testify that the family is good; no quarels; no disagreements and no any form of fight.

My aunty's husband is kind and gentle likewise his wife and they both treat me with care but what disturbs me is that i suspect my aunty is cheating. Whenever my uncle travels she brings in a man and tells me that this is her brother..she would usher him into the bedroom and they'd spend good time with before coming out. The man has never visited when her husband is around.

I don't want to reveal it as she'll see it as act of betrayal but i want her husband to know. How do I go about it?

Anonymously tell the husband....
For those saying it'd be wrong to tell him....

Lemme tell yhu the straight truth...
It'd affect yhu at the long run...
Either he finds out and queries yhu as to why yhu didn't let him know and feels betrayed by yhu, yhu'd grow with PTSD and live with it for life.

Use an unknown number to explain it to him when he travels not while he's home oh...
Get a male to make the call.
Then tell him to pretend one day that he'd be traveling and see for himself.

Buh make sure yhur Aunty won't be on her period then oh...

To avoid him coming and seeing no-one.

Goodluck!
Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by Romanoff(f): 10:41am On Nov 24, 2022
I'd say you should mind your business but I detest adultery so much.

If you can find a way to anonymously hint the husband, do it.

2 Likes

Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by Mindlog: 10:42am On Nov 24, 2022
Richy4:

Though this is an imaginary story that I won't even believe except at Gun point...

Let's say it kind of happened,..due to the illicit affairs, the husband got an incurable disease and passed on.. if the man was your relative for example, u kind of got wind of what happened,
<<In your opinion,If u have the power do u think it is a good idea to let OP attend the funeral?
<< In terms of shedding tears, how will you feel if you see OP crying at the funeral after knowing what u knew.. that she could have prevented deaths but choose not to act on it?
<<Will u be kind to her if she comes up to read funeral oration at the service ? grin

OP says the woman in question us her maternal aunt, which means her mother's sister and knowing the man who visits is not a relative, she can tell her mother her observation of what her sister is into but that is after she has already packed her things, to leave the place.
Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by SouthSouth1914: 10:42am On Nov 24, 2022
Karen2024:
I've been living with my maternal aunty and her husband for over two months now and I can testify that the family is good; no quarels; no disagreements and no any form of fight.

My aunty's husband is kind and gentle likewise his wife and they both treat me with care but what disturbs me is that i suspect my aunty is cheating. Whenever my uncle travels she brings in a man and tells me that this is her brother..she would usher him into the bedroom and they'd spend good time with before coming out. The man has never visited when her husband is around.

I don't want to reveal it as she'll see it as act of betrayal but i want her husband to know. How do I go about it?

Text her hussy with a number when the man is around. He can wait him outside the gate, or gatecrash them inside the house!

1 Like

Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by mecuries(m): 10:44am On Nov 24, 2022
'Whenever my uncle travels she brings in a man and tells me that this is her brother' and you do not know your uncle?

1 Like

Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by ebidabs: 10:44am On Nov 24, 2022
immortalcrown:
Let the sleeping dog lie. It is a scandal to tell her husband.

Do not say the truth just because you know it. Say the truth only when it is necessary. Saying she cheats on him will be necessary when he accuses her and she tries to deny it. Now that he has not accused her of cheating, keep quiet. If you say it now, the outcome will definitely leave you with deadly regrets and remorse.

In fact, you may say it now and fail to prove it. And if this happens, the husband will hate you on the ground that you want to ruin his marriage and the world will see you as a great liar (false accuser). The worst is that if you are a female, you will be accused of trying to snatch the husband.

So, let it continue until he himself catches her.

But if you insist on exposing her. I know how you can perfectly do it. Tell the husband you want to save his life. Tell him to leave the house in the name of traveling. Tell him to quickly return home anytime you alert him. Then when your aunty's "brother" enters the room, alert the husband so he himself will catch them red-handed. If it happens this way, you will not be accused as you and the man keep the arrangement as a secret.

Best Advice...

1 Like

Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by Starships4u(m): 10:44am On Nov 24, 2022
Romanoff:
I'd say you should mind your business but I detest adultery so much.

If you can find a way to anonymously hint the husband, do it.

Honestly....
Cos it'd affect her negatively at the long run...
Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by Dshocker(m): 10:44am On Nov 24, 2022
Karen2024:

How do you want us to believe this twitter story?

Because you can't tell me your aunt is so dumb to bringing in a man into her matrimonial room in your presence, without fear or something, because even the devil himself cannot have such confidence to exhibit such trait.

Karen you are lying

1 Like

Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by jeromestarks: 10:45am On Nov 24, 2022
Marry a virgin and have peace.
Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by fredoooooo: 10:46am On Nov 24, 2022
Tell the hubby and marry him after cheesy
Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by chatinent: 10:46am On Nov 24, 2022
Funnily enough, you mean you don't know your maternal uncles to filter this one?
Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by benitwater(m): 10:46am On Nov 24, 2022
Call her and warn her to desist that if she can't bring the so called brother home when her husband is around and also spend quality times as she always does with him in the presence of her husband then she shouldn't repeat such again.
Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by duro4chang(m): 10:47am On Nov 24, 2022
Messi1:
Prepare to cheat on your husband too. It's already in your blood.
Haaaaaaaa!
Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by Tegabadguy(m): 10:47am On Nov 24, 2022
Karen2024:

if you won live long mind your business ....
Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by Patriotsleague: 10:47am On Nov 24, 2022
That's why women love simps, infact if women love you, it's a problem.
Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by LegendaryArnold(m): 10:48am On Nov 24, 2022
Karen2024:
I've been living with my maternal aunty and her husband for over two months now and I can testify that the family is good; no quarrels; no disagreements and no form of fight.

My aunty's husband is kind and gentle likewise his wife and they both treat me with care but what disturbs me is that i suspect my aunty is cheating. Whenever my uncle travels she brings in a man and tells me that this is her brother..she would usher him into the bedroom and they'd spend a good time with him before coming out. The man has never visited when her husband is around.

I don't want to reveal it as she'll see it as an act of betrayal but i want her husband to know. How do I go about it?

Mind your business. Let him find out himself.
Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by Ray07(m): 10:48am On Nov 24, 2022
In Dj Khaled voice, another one! grin
Nairaland story tellers should just write books and publish it on Amazon. Una no the tire with lie lie stories. sad
Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by obedience4(m): 10:48am On Nov 24, 2022
So you don't know your Aunty brother, who is suppose to be your Uncle?
You well?
Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by BluntCrazeMan: 10:52am On Nov 24, 2022
Karen2024:

Don't you know your relations from your maternal side very well??

How can you not know her brother again?

Like,, if you relate well with your maternal people, you should also know the so-called brother too
Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by Murjem(m): 10:53am On Nov 24, 2022
Something isn't right about your write up..

How is it possible for you to have an uncle and not know him..

Is your Aunt's brother not suppose to be your uncle?

Please correct my doubt.
Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by Odward(m): 10:53am On Nov 24, 2022
Karen2024:

You’re a fucking bastard for always chasing clout with cock n bull stories.

Ewu.
Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by joshjc(m): 10:53am On Nov 24, 2022
Candidlady:
Tales by moonlight

One of victor's alternate

Modified: so this thread made FP … smh
is it the western worshipping victor?
Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by mbjsuki(m): 10:54am On Nov 24, 2022
Keep your nose out of other people's business. Let God deal with those things that are far beyond your control. Either maternal brothers or maternal whatsoever, ask God to lead you on the path to follow. Remember the reason you are living with them in the first place.
My piece of advice to you.
Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by Lazenby007(m): 10:54am On Nov 24, 2022
Your maternal aunty whom you live with brings in a man and tells you he is her brother. And you don't know who your maternal uncle is. That must be scene one!
Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by Confirm4real(m): 10:55am On Nov 24, 2022
Women are never satisfied know this and have peace...

I pity some men that gives women 100% love.

Just mind your business he might be her brother in christ doing private prayers with fasting and happy ending.

Dont be the one to spoil their marriage.

Men should always find a way of examining their wives.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by Lazenby007(m): 10:55am On Nov 24, 2022
Murjem:
Something isn't right about your write up..

How is it possible for you to have an uncle and not know him..

Is your Aunt's brother not suppose to be your uncle?

Please correct my doubt.
You dey mind the story teller

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma / I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help / Man's Reaction As Little Daughter Twerks Got Celebrities, Others Talking (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.