Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,935 members, 7,952,770 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:40 PM

My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband (47986 Views)

My Aunty Sent Me Packing / My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse / Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by Nobodysboo(m): 5:56pm On Nov 24, 2022
pay her back by cheating on her with her husband... Shekina
Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by damoobaba: 6:17pm On Nov 24, 2022
Karen2024:
I've been living with my maternal aunty and her husband for over two months now and I can testify that the family is good; no quarels; no disagreements and no any form of fight.

My aunty's husband is kind and gentle likewise his wife and they both treat me with care but what disturbs me is that i suspect my aunty is cheating. Whenever my uncle travels she brings in a man and tells me that this is her brother..she would usher him into the bedroom and they'd spend good time with before coming out. The man has never visited when her husband is around.

I don't want to reveal it as she'll see it as act of betrayal but i want her husband to know. How do I go about it?

Wetin concern you. A woman that can bring another man into her matrimonial home is a disaster waiting to happen. The prick dey sweet am like bread and akara with two bottles of cold Sprite. I'll rather advise you leave that demonic environment.
Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by Davidave(m): 6:33pm On Nov 24, 2022
Holy Ghost fire that your aunt bombom
Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by comodo: 6:50pm On Nov 24, 2022
LewisHamilton15:
I totally disagree with this. How can she mind her business when cheating is going on in the family? Such brings disfavour and some other bad luck to the family.
They don't know the type of bad luck this act brings to some men.
Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by Jesslove(f): 7:50pm On Nov 24, 2022
Best advice; Mind your business and act like you never saw anything. You'd be doing yourself a whole lot of good.

Trust me, you don't want to be caught in the middle of something like this.

1 Like

Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by BigCowHornn: 8:01pm On Nov 24, 2022
Octopusssy:
https://www.nairaland.com/6985204/finally#110201538

Op is a jobless teenage boy

You wey be man try respect to yourself and leave him the hell alone

Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by madgoat(m): 8:06pm On Nov 24, 2022
Karen2024:
I've been living with my maternal aunty and her husband for over two months now and I can testify that the family is good; no quarels; no disagreements and no any form of fight.

My aunty's husband is kind and gentle likewise his wife and they both treat me with care but what disturbs me is that i suspect my aunty is cheating. Whenever my uncle travels she brings in a man and tells me that this is her brother..she would usher him into the bedroom and they'd spend good time with before coming out. The man has never visited when her husband is around.

I don't want to reveal it as she'll see it as act of betrayal but i want her husband to know. How do I go about it?

Nonsense..... Why must u poke your nose in what is not your business
Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by MadarasBlade(m): 8:20pm On Nov 24, 2022
Franciscabless:

Mind your business, do you know how many women her husband is also sleeping with when he's out there. Better focus on your life let your aunty enjoy her life with her brother in peace
I can see why your husband starves you and your child. You gave him a bastard.
Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by Tundex911: 8:48pm On Nov 24, 2022
Messi1:
Prepare to cheat on your husband too. It's already in your blood.

You just say my mind, she go do am perfect than her sister tho
Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by Isabi4lov: 9:06pm On Nov 24, 2022
Abegi , tired of hearing same stories with different story tellers , for me ur auntie no get sense , even at all she wan cheat , she get mind carry another man come her husband house , pls don't worry yourself too much ..

Na era of technology we dey , we go watch am online shocked , after all dem don sing say , sextape no fit spoil their life..
Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by ibinaboonline: 9:44pm On Nov 24, 2022
Sounds like a plan. Except that the man may just end up confronting his wife straightaway instead of playing along. Too many variables. The "brother" may not show up on the day the trap is set. Husband kills wife's lover or lover kills husband; whistleblower will never forgive herself.
immortalcrown:
She is your maternal aunty and she has a brother you don't know? You don't know your maternal uncle? Even after meeting him many times in the house, you have not known how you are related to him? Okay oh!

Let the sleeping dog lie. It is a scandal to tell her husband.

Do not say the truth just because you know it. Say the truth only when it is necessary. Saying she cheats on him will be necessary when he accuses her and she tries to deny it. Now that he has not accused her of cheating, keep quiet. If you say it now, the outcome will definitely leave you with deadly regrets and remorse.

In fact, you may say it now and fail to prove it. And if this happens, the husband will hate you on the ground that you want to ruin his marriage and the world will see you as a great liar (false accuser). The worst is that if you are a female, you will be accused of trying to snatch the husband.

So, let it continue until he himself catches her.

But if you insist on exposing her. I know how you can perfectly do it. Tell the husband you want to save his life. "Your wife is cheating on you. Don't confront her now. Do this for a confirmation before confrontation." Tell him to leave the house in the name of traveling. Tell him to quickly return home anytime you alert him. Then when your aunty's "brother" enters the room, alert the husband so he himself will catch them red-handed. If it happens this way, you will not be accused as long as you and the man keep the arrangement as a secret.
Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by spiralwedge(m): 12:06am On Nov 25, 2022
Karen2024:

Don’t be stup!d and unfortunate.

The family is peaceful, so it is you the devil want to use? Just mind your business

If your aunt has the audacity to bring his brother in, you know maybe the uncle has a second family he is travelling to too?

What if both of them know and are just patching their family like that? It’s better everyone is quiet about everything. Marriage is complicated than your child’s inexperienced eyes. Don’t ever interfere in anyone’s marriage. Keep what you know to yourself and face your life.
Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by doggedfighter(f): 1:15am On Nov 25, 2022
dogeddflghter:
Why must you tell your uncle? Let him be.

Seun, Mynd44, nlfpmod,Justwise, dominique

This person is impersonating my moniker.
Please help
Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by orookomama: 2:44am On Nov 25, 2022
doggedfighter:

Seun, Mynd44, nlfpmod,Justwise, dominique

This person is impersonating my moniker.
Please help
he is an imposeter. The real you is very responsible and matured
Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by edunaragold(f): 5:00am On Nov 25, 2022
don't worry since it's your aunty, just mind your business, or if you still can't confront your aunty politely. Pls don't be the medium through wish their home with be broken, it's either, the husband is not fucking her very well , or he is not always chance when she need him, confront your aunty politely like 3 times , with an aggression lastly. Am sure she will change. Or don't she has a mother.
Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by Jacksparrow7(m): 6:01am On Nov 25, 2022
He is your uncle and you still don't know him or talk to him when he comes? I am shocked.
Just know that there are no evidence that points that she is cheating.
Abeg your matter hard e no concern me
Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by Dbrawllm0098(f): 2:27pm On Nov 25, 2022
It's not your problem, so don't make it yours.
Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by Exceed15: 3:32pm On Nov 25, 2022
frog12:
what did she give you in return for keeping quiet grin grin

she cheat with you too?

Abd what's my business with that. I needed a place to plan my life and it was time to move I did. No be every thing u go shook mouth .
Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by DevilSignature: 4:46pm On Dec 26, 2022
Karen2024:

Who is cheating
After you have gotten married to the man of your dream and you caught your boyfriend cheating. https://www.nairaland.com/7354590/im-finally-getting-married
Stupid girl and stupid admin who will push every trash to front page.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager / I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma / Are There Advantages In Marrying More Than One Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.