Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,710 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband (47445 Views)

My Aunty Sent Me Packing / My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse / Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by Tinsim: 11:06am On Nov 24, 2022
Mindlog:
Another fiction..... tales by moonlight.

"Whenever my uncle travels she brings in a man and tell me that this is her brother"

How can she be your maternal aunt and you don't know the said brother, who is suppose to your maternal uncle?
Please look for an excuse to leave that house fast.
Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 24, 2022
immortalcrown:
She is your maternal aunty and she has a brother you don't know? You don't know your maternal uncle? Even after meeting him many times in the house, you have not known how you are related to him? Okay oh!

Let the sleeping dog lie. It is a scandal to tell her husband.

Do not say the truth just because you know it. Say the truth only when it is necessary. Saying she cheats on him will be necessary when he accuses her and she tries to deny it. Now that he has not accused her of cheating, keep quiet. If you say it now, the outcome will definitely leave you with deadly regrets and remorse.

In fact, you may say it now and fail to prove it. And if this happens, the husband will hate you on the ground that you want to ruin his marriage and the world will see you as a great liar (false accuser). The worst is that if you are a female, you will be accused of trying to snatch the husband.

So, let it continue until he himself catches her.

But if you insist on exposing her. I know how you can perfectly do it. Tell the husband you want to save his life. Tell him to leave the house in the name of traveling. Tell him to quickly return home anytime you alert him. Then when your aunty's "brother" enters the room, alert the husband so he himself will catch them red-handed. If it happens this way, you will not be accused as long as you and the man keep the arrangement as a secret.

makes sure u unlock d door and tell ur uncle to remove his slippers and not make noise when climbing d stairs, make sure he has his spare key of his bedroom and if its in d night, make sure u on d generator if there's no light, call me immediately to borrow u Better torch light because that gender can lie, shooo! even when u catch them red handed

I want the husband to catch his wife on.the act, so.that his divorce would be expedited,make sure he uses his phone to record the whole act it would be a useful exhibit.to d police and a strong evidence to the judge, cos one of the grounds for divorce is infidelity and the woman hardly gets much if she's the reason for the breakup

Advisory; Mind ur business,
Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by FavouredNK: 11:08am On Nov 24, 2022
robinso01:
Pretend not to see anything, don't even say anything about it to ur aunty husban. Just be observing in 3D.
What will expose her will surely expose in due time, but don't be the one.

This is the best advice you can get from here so adhere to it in order not to end up being the source for them to settle their scores at the end. Truth can not hidden for too long, what will expose her will expose her and you will still have a healthy relationship with ur aunt and her husband. Don't be the reason for their separation or divorce else you regret it for the rest of ur life.
Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by maasoap(m): 11:09am On Nov 24, 2022
Premiumwriter:
wo

Buy a new sim card.

Send a text to your uncle on how he can catch his wife in the act.

In the text, tell him that his wife brings in a man into the house each time he travels.

You don't know what they do but it might not be something good. This will raise his suspicion.

And it turn make sure the trail doesn't lead back to you, make sure you don't say they go straight to the bedroom (that will make it easy for them to know)

Tell him that he can confirm for himself. Let him lie to his wife and say his traveling.

Let him move out. It could be some days.

If the wife brings in a man, go to the bathroom and text him.

Remove the sim from the phone and remain in the bathroom

I only have one question for you: what is she going to benefit from that?
Perhaps, her aunty and husband will divorce and she too will move out. She lost too.
Perhaps, the husband will make a video of them and humiliate them with it, both offline and online. And someone eventually commit suicide like the recent case.
Or perhaps, husband ends up committing murder or murders. A lots could go wrong with her snitching
Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by Ybigp5: 11:10am On Nov 24, 2022
wetin concern for the matter, you want to ruin a happy family because of your loose mouth? Face your life abeg.
Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by Waywardson6: 11:11am On Nov 24, 2022
Mind your damn business. Simple and short.
Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by Eniitankorede: 11:12am On Nov 24, 2022
Mynd44:
You won't mind your business abi?

Minding her business too can be dangerous……when the husband gets to know what she has been hiding from him.
Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by jamesversion: 11:12am On Nov 24, 2022
Karen2024:
I've been living with my maternal aunty and her husband for over two months now and I can testify that the family is good; no quarels; no disagreements and no any form of fight.

My aunty's husband is kind and gentle likewise his wife and they both treat me with care but what disturbs me is that i suspect my aunty is cheating. Whenever my uncle travels she brings in a man and tells me that this is her brother..she would usher him into the bedroom and they'd spend good time with before coming out. The man has never visited when her husband is around.

I don't want to reveal it as she'll see it as act of betrayal but i want her husband to know. How do I go about it?

Confirm before accusation.

So when next he comes and they enter the bedroom, tiptop to the window and listen fir erotic sounds from the bedroom.
Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by backnbeta(f): 11:13am On Nov 24, 2022
Karen2024:
I've been living with my maternal aunty and her husband for over two months now and I can testify that the family is good; no quarels; no disagreements and no any form of fight.

My aunty's husband is kind and gentle likewise his wife and they both treat me with care but what disturbs me is that i suspect my aunty is cheating. Whenever my uncle travels she brings in a man and tells me that this is her brother..she would usher him into the bedroom and they'd spend good time with before coming out. The man has never visited when her husband is around.

I don't want to reveal it as she'll see it as act of betrayal but i want her husband to know. How do I go about it?
Fake story spotted.

You have a maternal aunt who has a brother (supposedly your uncle) whom you don't know and your mum and siblings obviously don't know... undecided
Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by Ofadaman(m): 11:14am On Nov 24, 2022
Karen2024:

Invest in good hidden camera,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by ugbarreta(m): 11:15am On Nov 24, 2022
Mindlog:

"Whenever my uncle travels she brings in a man and tell me that this is her brother"

How can she be your maternal aunt and you don't know the said brother, who is suppose to your maternal uncle?
Haba! She must not know all her aunty’s relative, the person could be a relative from the Aunty’s paternal home. Well, it’s obvious your aunty is cheating, Unfortunately I don’t have any advise to give at this time.
Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by highchief1: 11:15am On Nov 24, 2022
Karen2024:

e no get woman when no Dey cheat.my wife is currently cheating and I know.
Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by Kobicove(m): 11:15am On Nov 24, 2022
Fake story!
Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by tdayoojo: 11:17am On Nov 24, 2022
Karen2024:

Don't poke nose to what is not your business.
Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by Octopusssy(f): 11:19am On Nov 24, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/6985204/finally#110201538

Karen2024:

I'm here to tell u that my presense in this forum is hindering me from achieving what I really want.I'm ObamaMessi and never will I give attention to any troll here.When I needed them was when I lost my dad (Falae) and needed to take my attention away.Dont get emotional,here's a faceless forum.

Op is a jobless teenage boy
Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by Franciscabless(f): 11:22am On Nov 24, 2022
Mind your business
Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by 2badForReal: 11:22am On Nov 24, 2022
Tell your Aunty to stop or both of you will leave the house if the Man find out
Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by Franciscabless(f): 11:24am On Nov 24, 2022
Karen2024:

Mind your business, do you know how many women her husband is also sleeping with when he's out there. Better focus on your life let your aunty enjoy her life with her brother in peace
Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by Parachoko: 11:26am On Nov 24, 2022
Karen2024:

Please, e no concern you.

Let the husband find out himself or through another person.
Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by bonnyhope: 11:27am On Nov 24, 2022
Mindlog:

You have nailed it

Social media stories are not to be taken seriously
Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by na2016: 11:29am On Nov 24, 2022
OP, forget about every other thing that has been said here and do what this person said in this part of the post to prevent your uncle from catching a virus.

[/b]But if you insist on exposing her. I know how you can do it perfectly. Tell the husband you want to save his life. Tell him to leave the house in the name of travel. Tell him to return home anytime you alert him quickly. Then when your aunty's "brother" enters the room, alert the husband so he himself will catch them red-handed. If it happens this way, you will not be accused as long as you and the man keep the arrangement as a secret.[b]
Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by TomCD(m): 11:29am On Nov 24, 2022
Quote author=immortalcrown post=118639785]She is your maternal aunty and she has a brother you don't know? You don't know your maternal uncle? Even after meeting him many times in the house, you have not known how you are related to him? Okay oh!

Do not say the truth just because you know it. Say the truth only when it is necessary. Saying she cheats on him will be necessary when he accuses her and she tries to deny it. Now that he has not accused her of cheating, keep quiet. If you say it now, the outcome will definitely leave you with deadly regrets and remorse.

In fact, you may say it now and fail to prove it. And if this happens, the husband will hate you on the ground that you want to ruin his marriage and the world will see you as a great liar (false accuser). The worst is that if you are a female, you will be accused of trying to snatch the husband.

But if you insist on exposing her. I know how you can perfectly do it. Tell the husband you want to save his life. Tell him to leave the house in the name of traveling. Tell him to quickly return home anytime you alert him. Then when your aunty's "brother" enters the room, alert the husband so he himself will catch them red-handed. If it happens this way, you will not be accused as long as you and the man keep the arrangement as a secret.[/quote]

I will advise her to follow the information on the last paragraph.

Tell the husband to pretend as if he's traveling then alert him to come back home immediately anytime your uncle comes around.

I hate cheating...
Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by alizma: 11:30am On Nov 24, 2022
Karen2024:

There are a lot of ugly things that makes somethings perfect. Pray for them and focus on your own life. I once know of a woman who knew about her husband's concubine yet they both love each other, had wonderful kids.
Once again, just pray for them and if you must speak with any of them, confront your aunty, by so doing you would have learned why she is doing that and possibly you may succeed in changing her mind, more so, if you approach her in a way that convinced her that you are protecting her against a possible broken home, you will earn her trust forever.
If you tell the husband, you definitely won't achieve anything positive from man and even God because God never gave condition under which a third party should put asunder to that which is join together in his name.
Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by Nnamaka1: 11:34am On Nov 24, 2022
Just mind your business na. If they didn't take you in, you won't be seeing this na. Focus on achieving what you went there for and move on with your life before someone is accidentally poisoned
Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by Chris2863(m): 11:36am On Nov 24, 2022
Candidlady:
Tales by moonlight

One of victor's alternate

Modified: so this thread made FP … smh
they have made Nairaland a playing ground. 80% of stories you read here now nah fake. Nothing differentiates nairaland stories from Twitter stories- most are just cooked up
Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by kunyeo(m): 11:37am On Nov 24, 2022
A woman may treat her marriage like a thrash but it is the most important thing to her,so if you are the cause of the marriage breaking up,you may pay with your life.Mind your own business!
Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by Nnatuu: 11:38am On Nov 24, 2022
Either way, you're fvcked...

If you don't tell him, someone will see yours and won't tell you...its a natural law.

If you tell him, then the human society will hold you responsible to leading up to their divorce, and frankly you did...let no man put asunder.

So choose your poison wisely...
Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by pinkyruledworld(m): 11:39am On Nov 24, 2022
Get a new sim and anonymous chat your uncle on whatsapp. Let him know that you are a neighbor who suspects his wife. Tell him to fake traveling and when your "brother" shows up, send uncle a whatsapp message to show up.

Your uncle will blame you as he doesn't know that you are the whistleblower, play along. U fit tell am later sha, but let him promise that he won't reveal your identity.
Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by Adakintroy: 11:44am On Nov 24, 2022
immortalcrown:
She is your maternal aunty and she has a brother you don't know? You don't know your maternal uncle? Even after meeting him many times in the house, you have not known how you are related to him? Okay oh!

But if you insist on exposing her. I know how you can perfectly do it. Tell the husband you want to save his life. Tell him to leave the house in the name of traveling. Tell him to quickly return home anytime you alert him. Then when your aunty's "brother" enters the room, alert the husband so he himself will catch them red-handed. If it happens this way, you will not be accused as long as you and the man keep the arrangement as a secret.

Many talk.

Bed na holies of holies. Any man weh no be ur husband no De enter. End#
Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by worksmart(m): 11:44am On Nov 24, 2022
Mind your own business.
For all you know she may have the consent of the husband to see the man in his absence.
Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by Solofresh2: 11:46am On Nov 24, 2022
Candidlady:
Tales by moonlight

One of victor's alternate

Modified: so this thread made FP … smh
What exactly is your problem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My 17 Year Old Niece Is Addicted To Porn - Should I Intervene / I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 / Wife Omitted From Obituary After Killing Husband And Children In Benue. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.