Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,933 members, 7,956,508 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:06 PM

My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband (48004 Views)

My Aunty Sent Me Packing / My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse / Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by FuckTheMod: 1:38pm On Nov 24, 2022
Mynd44:
You won't mind your business abi?
Yes, na so people go mind their business too if e dey happen to you or der

1 Like

Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by frog12: 1:43pm On Nov 24, 2022
what did she give you in return for keeping quiet grin grin

she cheat with you too?

Exceed15:
I once stayed with an aunt who was cheating on her innocent husband. She knows I knew but I never spilled it till I left the house to stay on my own.

Mind your business.
Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by frog12: 1:47pm On Nov 24, 2022
the aunt is related to you. then warn her to stop !
if the husband catch her himself, he go kick the two of you out of the house!
Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 24, 2022
immortalcrown:
She is your maternal aunty and she has a brother you don't know? You don't know your maternal uncle? Even after meeting him many times in the house, you have not known how you are related to him? Okay oh!

Let the sleeping dog lie. It is a scandal to tell her husband.

Do not say the truth just because you know it. Say the truth only when it is necessary. Saying she cheats on him will be necessary when he accuses her and she tries to deny it. Now that he has not accused her of cheating, keep quiet. If you say it now, the outcome will definitely leave you with deadly regrets and remorse.

In fact, you may say it now and fail to prove it. And if this happens, the husband will hate you on the ground that you want to ruin his marriage and the world will see you as a great liar (false accuser). The worst is that if you are a female, you will be accused of trying to snatch the husband.

So, let it continue until he himself catches her.

But if you insist on exposing her. I know how you can perfectly do it. Tell the husband you want to save his life. Tell him to leave the house in the name of traveling. Tell him to quickly return home anytime you alert him. Then when your aunty's "brother" enters the room, alert the husband so he himself will catch them red-handed. If it happens this way, you will not be accused as long as you and the man keep the arrangement as a secret.

Your response is apt and you've got sound reasoning. However it's unfortunate that the tale was made up.
Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by wildkat: 1:54pm On Nov 24, 2022
Karen2024:
I've been living with my maternal aunty and her husband for over two months now and I can testify that the family is good; no quarels; no disagreements and no any form of fight.

My aunty's husband is kind and gentle likewise his wife and they both treat me with care but what disturbs me is that i suspect my aunty is cheating. Whenever my uncle travels she brings in a man and tells me that this is her brother..she would usher him into the bedroom and they'd spend good time with before coming out. The man has never visited when her husband is around.

I don't want to reveal it as she'll see it as act of betrayal but i want her husband to know. How do I go about it?

What kind of nonsense story is this? Does it mean u don’t know your aunty’s brother’s and sisters? U don’t know your own uncles and aunties? Your mother’s siblings..... Na wa oo
Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by SPAMBOX7: 1:58pm On Nov 24, 2022
immortalcrown:
She is your maternal aunty and she has a brother you don't know? You don't know your maternal uncle? Even after meeting him many times in the house, you have not known how you are related to him? Okay oh!

Do not say the truth just because you know it. Say the truth only when it is necessary. Saying she cheats on him will be necessary when he accuses her and she tries to deny it. Now that he has not accused her of cheating, keep quiet. If you say it now, the outcome will definitely leave you with deadly regrets and remorse.

In fact, you may say it now and fail to prove it. And if this happens, the husband will hate you on the ground that you want to ruin his marriage and the world will see you as a great liar (false accuser). The worst is that if you are a female, you will be accused of trying to snatch the husband.

But if you insist on exposing her. I know how you can perfectly do it. Tell the husband you want to save his life. Tell him to leave the house in the name of traveling. Tell him to quickly return home anytime you alert him. Then when your aunty's "brother" enters the room, alert the husband so he himself will catch them red-handed. If it happens this way, you will not be accused as long as you and the man keep the arrangement as a secret.
You expect the man to just follow her instructions without trying to know why? Lol
Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by arantess: 1:59pm On Nov 24, 2022
Assuming this story is true

So the man can't afford to pay for a small guest house and the woman must bring him in even in your presence?
Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by immortalcrown(m): 2:04pm On Nov 24, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
You expect the man to just follow her instructions without trying to know why? Lol
She will of course give him a hint. "Your wife cheats on you, do this for a confirmation."
Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by Mattwillz: 2:11pm On Nov 24, 2022
How messi's posts always make frontpage amazes me
Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by meobizy(f): 2:17pm On Nov 24, 2022
Nairaland has gone to dogs ever since giving this boy audience. Every day he has a slot on the front page to concoct lies.

Seun has lost money from non-engagement during the elections. He has decided to grasp at straws for survival.
Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by Starships4u(m): 2:19pm On Nov 24, 2022
Mindlog:

If the cheating spouse is your uncle and brings his side chick home whenever the wife travels, will you go through this same process to let the wife know?

Before nko?
Cheating in marriage is a no no for me....

Na there e for worse pass cos na to inject liquid pepper inside his condoms.
Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by Mindlog: 2:22pm On Nov 24, 2022
Starships4u:

Before nko?
Cheating in marriage is a no no for me....

Na there e for worse pass cos na to inject liquid pepper inside his condoms.

Personally I believe a niece or nephew has no business telling one of the spouse, that the other is cheating on him or her but should tell their parents who happen to be a sibling to one of the couple of their observation.while living in the house.
Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by timisn: 2:56pm On Nov 24, 2022
only two months you leaved with your aunty you wan gbolo her cover shocked

u need to pack out of that house if not I go person tell you aunt say u be cheater lipsrsealed
Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by frog12: 2:58pm On Nov 24, 2022
the aunt is related to you. then warn her to stop !
if the husband catch her himself, he go kick the two of you out of the house!
Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by RiliwanYusuf: 3:14pm On Nov 24, 2022
If you can work as a sales agent in Ikeja Lagos please call this number: Call 07066741302
Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by Geesaintagape: 3:15pm On Nov 24, 2022
Fake story
Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by Penguin2: 3:19pm On Nov 24, 2022
Karen2024:
I've been living with my maternal aunty and her husband for over two months now and I can testify that the family is good; no quarels; no disagreements and no any form of fight.

My aunty's husband is kind and gentle likewise his wife and they both treat me with care but what disturbs me is that i suspect my aunty is cheating. Whenever my uncle travels she brings in a man and tells me that this is her brother..she would usher him into the bedroom and they'd spend good time with before coming out. The man has never visited when her husband is around.

I don't want to reveal it as she'll see it as act of betrayal but i want her husband to know. How do I go about it?

Don’t be a f**l

Don’t spoil a happy home.

The matter no concern you. Remove eye from it forever and let nature catch her if it wants.
Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by chimexdnice1(m): 3:20pm On Nov 24, 2022
Good advice, but with an adjustment in the last paragragh. I suggest you get a close and reliable friend of yours, that is not known to your aunty and her husband. Discuss with this person on using his or her phone to text your aunty's hubby, letting him know that the wife is cheating on him and all that. that way you don't get involved.

immortalcrown:

But if you insist on exposing her. I know how you can perfectly do it. Tell the husband you want to save his life. "Your wife is cheating on you. Don't confront her now. Do this for a confirmation before confrontation." Tell him to leave the house in the name of traveling. Tell him to quickly return home anytime you alert him. Then when your aunty's "brother" enters the room, alert the husband so he himself will catch them red-handed. If it happens this way, you will not be accused as long as you and the man keep the arrangement as a secret.
Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by Starships4u(m): 3:22pm On Nov 24, 2022
Mindlog:

Personally I believe a niece or nephew has no business telling one of the spouse, that the other is cheating on him or her but should tell their parents who happen to be a sibling to one of the couple of their observation.while living in the house.
May yhur wife not be cheating and yhur nephew refuse to tell yhu brother....

Yhu'd be more pissed learning he/she had the idea and didn't let yhu know....
Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by immortalcrown(m): 3:25pm On Nov 24, 2022
chimexdnice1:
Good advice, but with an adjustment in the last paragragh. I suggest you get a close and reliable friend of yours, that is not known to your aunty and her husband. Discuss with this person on using his or her phone to text your aunty's hubby, letting him know that the wife is cheating on him and all that. that way you don't get involved.
Do not be the one to inform an outsider of the problem in someone's marriage. Let the affected couple decide when to involve outsiders and which outsiders should be involved.

It is not your own marriage. Know your limit. No matter how close you are to your friend, let that closeness affect only your personal affairs. Don't use another person's affair to service the closeness.
Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by Helpout12345: 3:35pm On Nov 24, 2022
Why is this forum so polarized between men and women ?

See women shouting she should mind her business.

If it's the other way round, they will be shouting the cheating man can bring STDs and death home.
Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by Helpout12345: 3:37pm On Nov 24, 2022
Starships4u:

May yhur wife not be cheating and yhur nephew refuse to tell yhu brother....

Yhu'd be more pissed learning he/she had the idea and didn't let yhu know....

Na woman she be. That's why she not being objective in this matter.
Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by diogo23: 3:56pm On Nov 24, 2022
Karen2024:

You see something, you say something before it's too late, either the man get HIV or they plan on how to get rid of him permanently
Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by Raychee(f): 4:01pm On Nov 24, 2022
Nairaland recruited liar.
Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by tivhador: 4:11pm On Nov 24, 2022
Follow your mind tongue
Karen2024:

Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by intruder15(m): 4:12pm On Nov 24, 2022
immortalcrown:

But if you insist on exposing her. I know how you can perfectly do it. Tell the husband you want to save his life. "Your wife is cheating on you. Don't confront her now. Do this for a confirmation before confrontation." Tell him to leave the house in the name of traveling. Tell him to quickly return home anytime you alert him. Then when your aunty's "brother" enters the room, alert the husband so he himself will catch them red-handed. If it happens this way, you will not be accused as long as you and the man keep the arrangement as a secret.
Wisdom
Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by maasoap(m): 4:17pm On Nov 24, 2022
Premiumwriter:
People don't report evil simply because they will benefit something from it.

Plenty texts, you get time sha.
Like I said in my earlier post, she can talk to her aunty and advise her against what she's doing. Let her know the implications if and when caught in her matrimonial bed with a man. It is not her business setting up her aunty at all.
Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by femmoy(m): 4:38pm On Nov 24, 2022
Mynd44:
You won't mind your business abi?

How dare you say she should mind her business? I pray your wife cheats on you so you will understand the pain as a man.
Sissy man.
Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by sunbreaker: 4:41pm On Nov 24, 2022
immortalcrown:

is a cook story
Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by ceeceeuwa: 4:47pm On Nov 24, 2022
Candidlady:
Tales by moonlight

One of victor's alternate

Modified: so this thread made FP … smh
It's like you know him too well. He commented 2 mins after the Op posted. Like he has been on the wait or something...
Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by kunle75(m): 5:19pm On Nov 24, 2022
Karen2024:

If I were you I will mind my business.
Investigative journalist.
Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 24, 2022
You don't know your maternal uncle!

Akiko na nti!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma / I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help / Man's Reaction As Little Daughter Twerks Got Celebrities, Others Talking (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.