Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,100 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband (47502 Views)

My Aunty Sent Me Packing / My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse / Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by Divoc19(f): 11:46am On Nov 24, 2022
Ogbasaragi??
Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by Candidlady: 11:50am On Nov 24, 2022
Solofresh2:
What exactly is your problem

This is also one of your numerous accounts
Jobless hegoat
Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by Princessdainty(m): 11:50am On Nov 24, 2022
Women supporting women in the mud.
So now that you have announced to the world that your sister is cheating on her husband, let the congregation help you spread your ancestry dirty linen.
let the brothers be wary of your slutty family..Like material mother like material sister. Jatijati
Chochocho like parrot

Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by Solofresh2: 11:51am On Nov 24, 2022
Karen2024:
I've been living with my maternal aunty and her husband for over two months now and I can testify that the family is good; no quarels; no disagreements and no any form of fight.

My aunty's husband is kind and gentle likewise his wife and they both treat me with care but what disturbs me is that i suspect my aunty is cheating. Whenever my uncle travels she brings in a man and tells me that this is her brother..she would usher him into the bedroom and they'd spend good time with before coming out. The man has never visited when her husband is around.

I don't want to reveal it as she'll see it as act of betrayal but i want her husband to know. How do I go about it?
Next time the man comes, barge into their room after they must have entered for like 15 minutes to confirm what you think then take pictures on your phone as evidence to let your husband know what is going on
Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by Truvelisback(m): 11:52am On Nov 24, 2022
Karen2024:
I've been living with my maternal aunty and her husband for over two months now and I can testify that the family is good; no quarels; no disagreements and no any form of fight.

My aunty's husband is kind and gentle likewise his wife and they both treat me with care but what disturbs me is that i suspect my aunty is cheating. Whenever my uncle travels she brings in a man and tells me that this is her brother..she would usher him into the bedroom and they'd spend good time with before coming out. The man has never visited when her husband is around.

I don't want to reveal it as she'll see it as act of betrayal but i want her husband to know. How do I go about it?
Just let them be. Don't be the reason their home is broken.
Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by Desusi: 11:52am On Nov 24, 2022
Karen2024:
Is that an advice?
A pessimistic fellow.! Don't mind him.
Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by Solofresh2: 11:54am On Nov 24, 2022
Candidlady:

This is also one of your numerous accounts
Jobless hegoat
lol grin you are not serious
So you mean this account belongs to the OP? Come on, you can do better
Well my problem with you is why you like attacking men this forum
Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by Mubby4luv(m): 11:58am On Nov 24, 2022
Messi1:
Prepare to cheat on your husband too. It's already in your blood.
Hahahahha this is one of the most absurd things I have heard.. very stupido the karen2024 angry

1 Like

Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:01pm On Nov 24, 2022
Karen2024:

if you know his name. Start a discussion subtly with your uncle why her brother always visit when he travels
Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by merits(m): 12:01pm On Nov 24, 2022
Karen2024:

cock and bull story,you don't even know how to form a good and interesting story.
Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 24, 2022
Why not cheat o your aunty's husband, am sure that will cause her to repent. Miss Cheating reporter. grin
Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 24, 2022
Princessdainty:
So now that you have announced to the world that your sister is cheating on her husband, let the congregation help you spread your ancestry dirty linen.
let the brothers be wary of your slutty family..Like material mother like material sister. Jatijati
Chochocho like parrot

You ve said it all, she thinks if she advertises her family's cheating specialty she will automatically become wife material.

Sorry lagbaja, nothing for you.

Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by ORIAYO70(m): 12:07pm On Nov 24, 2022
immortalcrown:
She is your maternal aunty and she has a brother you don't know? You don't know your maternal uncle? Even after meeting him many times in the house, you have not known how you are related to him? Okay oh!

Let the sleeping dog lie. It is a scandal to tell her husband.

Do not say the truth just because you know it. Say the truth only when it is necessary. Saying she cheats on him will be necessary when he accuses her and she tries to deny it. Now that he has not accused her of cheating, keep quiet. If you say it now, the outcome will definitely leave you with deadly regrets and remorse.

In fact, you may say it now and fail to prove it. And if this happens, the husband will hate you on the ground that you want to ruin his marriage and the world will see you as a great liar (false accuser). The worst is that if you are a female, you will be accused of trying to snatch the husband.

So, let it continue until he himself catches her.

But if you insist on exposing her. I know how you can perfectly do it. Tell the husband you want to save his life. Tell him to leave the house in the name of traveling. Tell him to quickly return home anytime you alert him. Then when your aunty's "brother" enters the room, alert the husband so he himself will catch them red-handed. If it happens this way, you will not be accused as long as you and the man keep the arrangement as a secret.

The man will still revealed the secret.
When my dad's wife was cheating on him, we left her for karma, my dad caught her himself..

The girl should shut up
Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by Desusi: 12:16pm On Nov 24, 2022
I have taken pains to read through,those who says op should mind her business are evil and wicked.Nothing kills faster than unfaithfulness in a family.As long as the sister continue doing this evil,be rest assured that her husband days are numbered. Its just for a time. To start with, she said her sister is very good. What good is in a woman who is so bold as to bring man to sleep with her on her matrimonial bed?She's audacious and corrupt. Indeed,the outcome of your revealing it to your sister's husband may be terrific. Notwithstanding, you can call your sister at your own time and bear your mind.Tell her the outcome of this evil,if she hears you,good,if not, take a step further.it is said ' ikun nje ogede,o un redi,lai mo wipe oun todun lo npa ni. If in the events of all these, either your sister or her husband died, God would hold you responsible. A word is sufficient for the wise.
Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by Moniya4Real(m): 12:17pm On Nov 24, 2022
[quote author=Messi1 post=118639765]Prepare to cheat on your husband too. It's already in your blood.[/quote

Haba! That is so brutal
Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by Tremple8v: 12:18pm On Nov 24, 2022
Whenever my uncle travels she brings in a man and tells me that this is her brother.. be like say you don HigH
Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by Janekeles(m): 12:21pm On Nov 24, 2022
Pls be guided in ur decision.
Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by judeenk19(m): 12:22pm On Nov 24, 2022
L
Karen2024:

Hmmm your maternal aunty introduce you to his brother and you don't even know your maternal uncle, haaa ........ This is FAKE new
Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by winner37(m): 12:26pm On Nov 24, 2022
For you not to be an enemy to that family mind your own business, believe the one day her husband will see things by himself okay ...
Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by Shiraketo: 12:28pm On Nov 24, 2022
Guess is cheating on her with you
Kukuma jewo
Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by grandstar(m): 12:28pm On Nov 24, 2022
Messi1:
Prepare to cheat on your husband too. It's already in your blood.

Karen2024

Pls ignore this toxic statement
Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by grandstar(m): 12:30pm On Nov 24, 2022
Mynd44:
You won't mind your business abi?

What if her husband finds out? He will feel betrayed by not only her but the rntire family.
Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by Ten06(m): 12:32pm On Nov 24, 2022
Mind your business
Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by robinso01(m): 12:38pm On Nov 24, 2022
FavouredNK:

This is the best advice you can get from here so adhere to it in order not to end up being the source for them to settle their scores at the end. Truth can not hidden for too long, what will expose her will expose her and you will still have a healthy relationship with ur aunt and her husband. Don't be the reason for their separation or divorce else you regret it for the rest of ur life.

You get the point, she should play blind and deaf about the issue now, so she can maintain the relationship she has with her aunt after the issue has been exposed, because it's very sure, the relationship can't be hidden forever.
Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by bikefab(m): 12:42pm On Nov 24, 2022
Just face your front, there's nothing to tell.
Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by Octopusssy(f): 12:46pm On Nov 24, 2022
Candidlady:
Tales by moonlight

One of victor's alternate

Modified: so this thread made FP … smh
The guy is jobless
Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by kansoboy: 12:51pm On Nov 24, 2022
Karen2024:

You are a good child. Go to Ur aunty husband and tell him u want him to see something by himself.. he should promise not to tell any person or get angry...

Tell him to tell his wife he is traveling again..d n he should go to near by hotel and lodge and do not come out, until you will call him on the phone to see exactly what his wive dose that when ever he travels......do it and save Ur family name, if not the husband will see u, see all f female in Ur family and prostitute when he eventually find out by himself...
Less I forget, Ur aunty is a dog and a useless woman for bringing another man into the house I v n when u are around

Safe Ur family name now by being bold and talking to Ur uncle
Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by kansoboy: 12:56pm On Nov 24, 2022
Princessdainty:
Chochocho like parrot

Op I think dis is ur sister here... report her to d husband..d dog of a sister is an embarrassment your family
Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by Akinniyi10: 12:56pm On Nov 24, 2022
Juniorpope123:
Always mind your business
There are ways to convey messages like this.. wisdom is profitable to direct...
Our mind your business syndrome have made many nonsense and rubbish to prevail in our society today.
Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by Premiumwriter: 1:00pm On Nov 24, 2022
maasoap:

I only have one question for you: what is she going to benefit from that?
Perhaps, her aunty and husband will divorce and she too will move out. She lost too.
Perhaps, the husband will make a video of them and humiliate them with it, both offline and online. And someone eventually commit suicide like the recent case.
Or perhaps, husband ends up committing murder or murders. A lots could go wrong with her snitching
People don't report evil simply because they will benefit something from it.

You do it because it is the right thing to do.

Maybe, you don't have the moral decency to speak up against evil because you don't see any personal or immediate gain from it, but some of us are built different. we understand that morals and responsibilities goes beyond our personal gains and pleasures.

So, she should allow the aunt to continue cheating on the man behind his back? the same man that goes out to hustle for her and her kids (probably none will be the man's). She should turn a blind eye while she wait patiently for her aunt and her lover to infect the innocent man with incurable diseases? or maybe plot to killl the man because he is in the way of their romance?
just how rotten has your morals become that you feel turning a blind eye to evil is the better if there is no personal gains in it for you?

Common man, life goes beyond your selfish desire to gain something personally from any situation. The aunt already killed her marriage with her infidelity. No sane person in the right senses blames the one that sees evil and report such evil , except criminals and low-lifers like yourself.

Desusi:
I have taken pains to read through,those who says op should mind her business are evil and wicked. Nothing kills faster than unfaithfulness in a family. As long as the sister continue doing this evil,be rest assured that her husband days are numbered. Its just for a time. To start with, she said her sister is very good. What good is in a woman who is so bold as to bring man to sleep with her on her matrimonial bed?She's audacious and corrupt. Indeed,the outcome of your revealing it to your sister's husband may be terrific. Notwithstanding, you can call your sister at your own time and bear your mind.Tell her the outcome of this evil,if she hears you,good,if not, take a step further.it is said ' ikun nje ogede,o un redi,lai mo wipe oun todun lo npa ni. If in the events of all these, either your sister or her husband died, God would hold you responsible. A word is sufficient for the wise.
Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by imagrg(m): 1:18pm On Nov 24, 2022
Ok.

Want to make some US dollar online?
See my signature below for link if you are interested in making passive and sure income online taking global surveys online.
Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by Munzy14(m): 1:25pm On Nov 24, 2022
Mynd44:
You won't mind your business abi?
The decaying world we found ourselves in..

Where we codedly support mediocre with cunning words like " Mind your business " undecided

Karen2024 arrange with the man, Let him fake a travel and hang around to catch her..
Aside cheating, she is equally corrupting you as a lady that will marry tomorrow,on how to cheat.

Again, she is killing that her husband slowly and steady..Spiritually and physically.
Smh..

Some men are under bondage sha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Scary Thing A Couple Received As Wedding Gift (photo) / How Some Ladies Are Destroying Their Marriage Without Knowing / My Country People, Is This Really A Kiss Or Fight?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.