Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,430 members, 7,850,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:57 PM

I Am in Desperate Need For Help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am in Desperate Need For Help! (458 Views)

So Many Ladies Are In Desperate Need Of What This Statue Is Lacking. / Please, I'm In Desperate Need Of Money! / I'm In Desperate Need Of A.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am in Desperate Need For Help! by Ehijieobaa: 8:47am On Nov 24, 2022
Hello, nairalanders! This is totally against everything I stand for, but I just considered it because I'm so desperate. I lost all of my money to cryptocurrencies over the course of the month, and as of right now, I am completely broke, without a Kobo on me, and unable to eat. Since food is now such a luxury, I haven't eaten in three days, and I am in desperate need of assistance. Thanks
Re: I Am in Desperate Need For Help! by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 24, 2022
#1rule
Eat before you buy crypto!

2 Likes

Re: I Am in Desperate Need For Help! by Eyinju112(f): 8:55am On Nov 24, 2022
You get mind go keep money for cryptocurrency.... and you was watching it till it fell so tey you no get kobo...

I pity you
Re: I Am in Desperate Need For Help! by Ehijieobaa: 8:58am On Nov 24, 2022
Olasyke:
#1rule
Eat before you buy crypto!

Was seeking for a means to continue to make money while working on my main gig, but didn't expect it to turn out like that. Now the primary hustle is totally failing.
Re: I Am in Desperate Need For Help! by Ehijieobaa: 9:01am On Nov 24, 2022
Eyinju112:
You get mind go keep money for cryptocurrency.... and you was watching it till it fell so tey you no get kobo...

I pity you

It was looking promising for a while before it got really bad. ‘’If we fit dey see future, we no go dey make mistakes’’
Re: I Am in Desperate Need For Help! by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 24, 2022
Ehijieobaa:

Was seeking for a means to continue to make money while working on my main gig, but didn't expect it to turn out like that. Now the primary hustle is totally failing.
Were you trading futures?
Re: I Am in Desperate Need For Help! by Ehijieobaa: 10:09am On Nov 24, 2022
Olasyke:

Were you trading futures?

Yes, I was.
Re: I Am in Desperate Need For Help! by Tezzi(m): 10:12am On Nov 24, 2022
But the crpto market is rebound now undecided
Re: I Am in Desperate Need For Help! by LittleBigDick(m): 10:42am On Nov 24, 2022
Can you give bj ?
And so DM asap
Re: I Am in Desperate Need For Help! by Ehijieobaa: 11:06am On Nov 24, 2022
Tezzi:
But the crpto market is rebound now undecided

Yea, I’m aware of that. My account got liquidated.
Re: I Am in Desperate Need For Help! by Ehijieobaa: 11:07am On Nov 24, 2022
LittleBigDick:
Can you give bj ?
And so DM asap

No, I’m not interested. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Who's Your Favorite Member In The Boy band Group - Blue / Who Else Is Also Experiencing This Issue On GLO Network? / Ashawo Feel Good

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.