Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,697 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Men Have To Be Allowed To Cry While Emotional - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Have To Be Allowed To Cry While Emotional (1326 Views)

Did He Rob Lipstick? How Can A Man Be Allowed To Be This Sexy {photo}} / Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting / Nigerian Ladies Drop Pick Up Lines Married Men Have Used On Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Have To Be Allowed To Cry While Emotional by Prettygirl200(f): 1:55pm On Nov 25, 2022
Nia69:
lipsrsealed
lol you are crazy, what's that's for?
Re: Men Have To Be Allowed To Cry While Emotional by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 25, 2022
Prettygirl200:
lol you are crazy, what's that's for?
You were capping.

1 Like

Re: Men Have To Be Allowed To Cry While Emotional by Prettygirl200(f): 2:22pm On Nov 25, 2022
Nia69:
You were capping.
lol cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Men Have To Be Allowed To Cry While Emotional by Eleyigidgan: 6:37pm On Nov 25, 2022
Nia69:
Say it here.
why are you following flamemignon the Notorious gay man
Re: Men Have To Be Allowed To Cry While Emotional by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 25, 2022
Eleyigidgan:
why are you following flamemignon the Notorious gay man
grin grin grin grin Do I know you? Well he's a friend of mine.
Re: Men Have To Be Allowed To Cry While Emotional by Juleeee: 7:23pm On Nov 25, 2022
They is nothing weird like a crying man
Re: Men Have To Be Allowed To Cry While Emotional by Eleyigidgan: 1:52am On Nov 26, 2022
Nia69:
grin grin grin grin Do I know you? Well he's a friend of mine.
I'll explain myself via email.
let's talk privately please
Re: Men Have To Be Allowed To Cry While Emotional by InfinityFabric: 6:49am On Nov 26, 2022
Ikomi, the Medical Director of Outpatient Addiction Medicine, at Christiana Care Hospital in Delaware, USA,
This an op from another mutant from Delaware.
The moment I saw the post, I knew it will be either from a soy boy or a feminist.
Re: Men Have To Be Allowed To Cry While Emotional by HyperCoaster: 6:14am On Jan 01
Dear Nwanyiogwashi, happy new year. I pray may God almighty continue to keep you and your family safe and sound, with divine health and prosperity in Jesus name, amen. Please Ma'am, i'm in dire need of your help as i'm experiencing chronic depression due to lack of job since i graduated in 2016 and i have been feeding from hand to mouth without hope of a better tomorrow. I'm a hnd holder in computer science and i'm willing to relocate to any state. Please Ma'am, come to my rescue as i'm dying slowly as the day passes. Sometimes i wish to sleep and not wake up but when i remember my 2 year old daughter it breaks my heart. I will be eternally grateful to you please come through for me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Una Don Reach Village Now, Oyah Do Tiktok For Your Papa Parlour Or Toilet Mirror / Help!! My Friend Has Been Trapped!! (pics) / I’m A ‘trophy Husband’ With 3 (oyinbo) Wives — They Work While I Stay Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.