Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,709 members, 7,831,215 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Not Get 25% In Borno And Most Of The Fulani States - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Not Get 25% In Borno And Most Of The Fulani States (27524 Views)

Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Defeat Atiku In Adamawa / Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Win APC Primaries Even With 1 Million Contestants / Ruga Shouldn’t Operate In Non-fulani States – Ganduje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Not Get 25% In Borno And Most Of The Fulani States by sonature1: 9:16pm On Nov 24, 2022
Pakute:

Let's place a bet if you're so sure of yourself. If Tinubu wins, You'd suck my D on a live stream, if he loses, I'd owe you 500k and everything will be made open on Nairaland. You game?

Be informed that open display of gay practice attracts 14 years imprisonment in Nigeria
Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Not Get 25% In Borno And Most Of The Fulani States by abbey621(m): 9:18pm On Nov 24, 2022
ganisucks:

He's supporting Obi. Have you been living under a rock. The news is everywhere.

Dey deceive yourself, supporting him without organizing campaign, rally or even a single poster. Same man that said he'll support Atiku 2 days ago and now says he'll support Obi na this man you dey depend on? grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Not Get 25% In Borno And Most Of The Fulani States by Sholaco: 9:22pm On Nov 24, 2022
ganisucks:
Babachir Lawal: Tinubu knows he can't win.

Babachir Lawal: Every Christian in the north will vote Peter Obi.

Babachir Lawal: No voter in the north wants to hear anything except Peter Obi.

Babachir Lawal: Even in the southwest, Tinubu will struggle to get 25%. All the yoruba mega churches are for Peter Obi.

Babachir Lawal: This election will most likely go into a runoff. APC is not in the race.

Babachir Lawal : Kwankwaso will do so well, that he might push Tinubu to 4th.

Babachir Lawal: Southern Gombe is for Peter Obi
They don't want to hear any other thing.

Babachir Lawal: Peter Obi is what they are speaking in every market, every church. That's is all they are speaking in the north.
hahaha see this one
Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Not Get 25% In Borno And Most Of The Fulani States by jaxxy(m): 9:23pm On Nov 24, 2022
Word ooo

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Not Get 25% In Borno And Most Of The Fulani States by uba1991: 9:23pm On Nov 24, 2022
kingmaster2009:
Babahir Lawal was the one that had corruption. allegation leveled against him in the first tenure of the Buhari Administration...he is so pained. that Tinubu didn't pick him...

He is a bad representation of what a Christian stands for...how many of the northern Christians in the countryside have jettisoned their religion just because some Muslim cleric came to them and give them 50k each .....If you doubt me, ask someone you know who was bred and brought up and still living in Kaduna, Benue, Nassara, plateau .....

If someone can jettsion his religion just because of 50k...it is easy for the momeybag politician to buy those people over for morsel of porridge

Lawal...Oni kuure
that corruption allegations has been set aside by the court. Therefore, Babachir is innocent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Not Get 25% In Borno And Most Of The Fulani States by kingmaster2009: 9:24pm On Nov 24, 2022
DrAkpamudehe:

Afonja olodo, the courts have acquitted him and declared him innocent. If you had any iota of smartness in you, you should know that as a politician and a public officer, different types of orchestrated allegations and character defamations will be thrown at you to taint your career. But of course, you are not smart, that's is why you spent time in typing that shit load of falsehood to gather likes without realising how unlettered you have exposed your self as.

Mofo...

You should have asked yourself the meaning of the word "allegation" before you started typing all this nonsense to make points. Even the points you dont know you still stupidly respond to it....

What useless comments!
You can build peter Obi's campaign on lies, defamation, tribalism, and religion, propaganda and expect him to win...

Wasted time and energy....in typing gibberish that is not necessary...
Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Not Get 25% In Borno And Most Of The Fulani States by ennyrah: 9:25pm On Nov 24, 2022
Because he did not pick you as his vice

2 Likes

Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Not Get 25% In Borno And Most Of The Fulani States by ganisucks(f): 9:25pm On Nov 24, 2022
abbey621:

Dey deceive yourself, supporting him without organizing campaign, rally or even a single poster. Same man that said he'll support Atiku 2 days ago and now says he'll support Obi na this man you dey depend on? grin grin grin grin

The PDP story was fake news from Atiku camp. They learnt of the Northern Christians plan to endorse Obi, and released that lie to downgrade the endorsement.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Not Get 25% In Borno And Most Of The Fulani States by asobo1: 9:25pm On Nov 24, 2022
kingmaster2009:
Babahir Lawal was the one that had corruption. allegation leveled against him in the first tenure of the Buhari Administration...he is so pained. that Tinubu didn't pick him...

He is a bad representation of what a Christian stands for...how many of the northern Christians in the countryside have jettisoned their religion just because some Muslim cleric came to them and give them 50k each .....If you doubt me, ask someone you know who was bred and brought up and still living in Kaduna, Benue, Nassara, plateau .....

If someone can jettsion his religion just because of 50k...it is easy for the momeybag politician to buy those people over for morsel of porridge

Lawal...Oni kuure
Not only 50k na 50 shillings. Tinubu in the name of not regarding Christians scored an own goal with his Kanuri VP Shettima. Who rates Kanuri in the north. Instead of going for a Hausa/Fulani if he truly understands politics as you people want us to believe. A kanuri man that won't allow a Hausa/Fulani lead him in prayers or is it the kanuri that are make up 90% of boko haram. The election is between Atiku and Obi. Fortunately, Atiku is going to carry the day.

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Not Get 25% In Borno And Most Of The Fulani States by MansoryMX(m): 9:31pm On Nov 24, 2022
I am afraid we should protect Peter Obi at all cost. If they could eliminate Former Chief of Army Staff Ibrahim Attahiru in a controversial plane crash with no credible investigation done to ascertain the cause of the plane crash then they can do anything!

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Not Get 25% In Borno And Most Of The Fulani States by ogunsbanjul(m): 9:33pm On Nov 24, 2022
This is laughable.
This man called Babachir Lawal doesn't know the position of vice president is not meant for a baby politician.
A charge and bail lawyer for that matter who can not even defend a property case in appeal court. A forgotten grass cutter contractor. Anyway he claimed to be a successful farmer. Hope he is not maltreating his labourers in the farm because he will soon join them due to shame when Asiwaju will be declared and sworn in as president of the federal republic of Nigeria. I mean Nigeria you heard me well. Genesis 12 vs 3
Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Not Get 25% In Borno And Most Of The Fulani States by kingmaster2009: 9:36pm On Nov 24, 2022
uba1991:
that corruption allegations has been set aside by the court. Therefore, Babachir is innocent.

Was he not relieve of his duty ?/
Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Not Get 25% In Borno And Most Of The Fulani States by kingmaster2009: 9:37pm On Nov 24, 2022
mrvitalis:

U say what?

Was he not relieved of his duty ?/
Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Not Get 25% In Borno And Most Of The Fulani States by fof1: 9:38pm On Nov 24, 2022
kingmaster2009:

Lawal...Oni kuure
They will Shock you
Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Not Get 25% In Borno And Most Of The Fulani States by hammerT: 9:38pm On Nov 24, 2022
Kaysalas:

It's like you just learnt the "mental decline" phrase grin
I never even tackle you much you don jump from greedy ba*tards to Yoruba interests.
Glad I have been able to school you a bit.
Very myopic reasoning you've got, I must say.
That same north will silence you come 2023 like they did to your forebears in 1993.

YOU MEAN THE WAY BABACHIR SILNCE TIUBU?
Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Not Get 25% In Borno And Most Of The Fulani States by kingmaster2009: 9:39pm On Nov 24, 2022
joggler:
Very useless submission. Seek knowledge and wisdom before you engage in garrulous talks.

Mumu ....
Who is talking?

Go and engage with your level and not in your league
Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Not Get 25% In Borno And Most Of The Fulani States by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 24, 2022
It is only a fool, that isn't aware of what is About to happen in this coming election.

Tinubu air, is about to be suffocated. In this coming election. It's sad an old man like him, prefers to use his looted funds to lobby northerners in hundreds pf millions, than to help youths of his tribe, while most yoruba youths are into thuggery.

It's disheartening.
Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Not Get 25% In Borno And Most Of The Fulani States by kingmaster2009: 9:41pm On Nov 24, 2022
fof1:

They will Shock you

Even with some of the information you don't know, you still respond to it...foolish everywhere

I know.all those who are responding are Nyamiri dumnass
Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Not Get 25% In Borno And Most Of The Fulani States by Shemadex(m): 9:42pm On Nov 24, 2022
Pakute:

Let's place a bet if you're so sure of yourself. If Tinubu wins, You'd suck my D on a live stream, if he loses, I'd owe you 500k and everything will be made open on Nairaland. You game?
idiot u don chop belle full

Yeye guy

Una go get BP plenty coming February watch out no governor
No senator no Reps
No chairman
No councilors
No state assembly

Oya follow ur head drag how ur obi ll win
Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Not Get 25% In Borno And Most Of The Fulani States by Kajaard: 9:42pm On Nov 24, 2022
Pakute:

You want him to suck your dick?

Bloody gay. What a disgusting way to tell the world you are gay. Pathetic.
Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Not Get 25% In Borno And Most Of The Fulani States by Mrmb: 9:43pm On Nov 24, 2022
ganisucks:
Babachir Lawal: Tinubu knows he can't win.

Babachir Lawal: Every Christian in the north will vote Peter Obi.

Babachir Lawal: No voter in the north wants to hear anything except Peter Obi.

Babachir Lawal: Even in the southwest, Tinubu will struggle to get 25%. All the yoruba mega churches are for Peter Obi.

Babachir Lawal: This election will most likely go into a runoff. APC is not in the race.

Babachir Lawal : Kwankwaso will do so well, that he might push Tinubu to 4th.

Babachir Lawal: Southern Gombe is for Peter Obi
They don't want to hear any other thing.

Babachir Lawal: Peter Obi is what they are speaking in every market, every church. That's is all they are speaking in the north.

Babachir Lawal: After consistent deliberation, we decided to go with the only candidate we know can win the election.

Babachir Lawal: Tinubu did not allow us go to the south east before the primaries. He said South East is a waste of time.

This one wey no get relevance self dey make noise
Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Not Get 25% In Borno And Most Of The Fulani States by highchief1: 9:43pm On Nov 24, 2022
ganisucks:

https://twitter.com/channelstv/status/1595848298069626880?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet
late abba kyari was also permutating 2023 elections not knowing he won’t be here.i don’t see babachir lawal being on earth next year.
Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Not Get 25% In Borno And Most Of The Fulani States by Bastardlyrich: 9:44pm On Nov 24, 2022
forgiveness:
From my observation, Tinubu will win votes of none Fulani Muslims in the North.

He will win Kogi, Kwara and Nassarawa state in North Central.

He will win all the states in the SW.

He will win Delta, Cross River and Edo state in SS.

In the East, probably Ebonyi state.
You are a comedian,I swear.so a mad man suffering from dementia like Tinubu will win election
Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Not Get 25% In Borno And Most Of The Fulani States by ChukwuObe: 9:45pm On Nov 24, 2022
ganisucks:

https://twitter.com/channelstv/status/1595848298069626880?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Only biafools will believe this grasscutter thief. How can any reasonable man believe that Tinubu will not get 25% in Borno? It is like Obi will not get 25% in Anambra? Haba. I know some fools will swallow his lies like they did swallow Kanu's lies that Buhari is dead and has been cloned. Hahahaha
Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Not Get 25% In Borno And Most Of The Fulani States by uba1991: 9:46pm On Nov 24, 2022
kingmaster2009:

Was he not relieve of his duty ?/

yes? But now the court told the presidency that they are wrong to have send him packing. All people like you that were attacking him wrongly, should have the moral decency to apologize.
Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Not Get 25% In Borno And Most Of The Fulani States by ChukwuObe: 9:48pm On Nov 24, 2022
Bunkbars:
It is only a fool, that isn't aware of what is About to happen in this coming election.

Tinubu air, is about to be suffocated. In this coming election. It's sad an old man like him, prefers to use his looted funds to lobby northerners in hundreds pf millions, than to help youths of his tribe, while most yoruba youths are into thuggery.

It's disheartening.

The number of thugs in Anambra and other Igbo lands are more than those in Yoruba land most of who are imported from your region

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Not Get 25% In Borno And Most Of The Fulani States by ganisucks(f): 9:49pm On Nov 24, 2022
highchief1:
late abba kyari was also permutating 2023 elections not knowing he won’t be here.i don’t see babachir lawal being on earth next year.

Wow, is it that bad. It's just politics, not war.
Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Not Get 25% In Borno And Most Of The Fulani States by ganisucks(f): 9:51pm On Nov 24, 2022
ChukwuObe:

Only biafools will believe this grasscutter thief. How can any reasonable man believe that Tinubu will not get 25% in Borno? It is like Obi will not get 25% in Anambra? Haba. I know some fools will swallow his lies like they did swallow Kanu's lies that Buhari is dead and has been cloned. Hahahaha
He said Tinubu will not get 25% in Borno, although there is a possibility he might get it. That is the only place Tinubu might get 25% in the north.
Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Not Get 25% In Borno And Most Of The Fulani States by Elzeeno(m): 9:52pm On Nov 24, 2022
Oga you for rest o, you keep calling out Tinubu even when he has since moved on. This thing pain you well well. Abeg buy relaxer relax.
Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Not Get 25% In Borno And Most Of The Fulani States by ATLIEN2027: 9:53pm On Nov 24, 2022
This brainwashed religious fanatical idiotic monkey must also be smoking m kpuru mirri.
Dumbest MOFO.
These are the criminals that will be wailing and crying once Tinubu wins.
Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Not Get 25% In Borno And Most Of The Fulani States by highchief1: 9:53pm On Nov 24, 2022
ganisucks:

Wow, is it that bad. It's just politics, not war.
yes it’s not war.did I shoot?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari’s Health Sparks Fresh Debate On Leadership In Nigeria - Vanguard / Votes From ‘atiku’s Server’ Excludes Other Parties / Aisha Buhari Celebrates International Day Of The Girl Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.