Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,649 members, 7,813,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Not Get 25% In Borno And Most Of The Fulani States - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Not Get 25% In Borno And Most Of The Fulani States (27478 Views)

Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Defeat Atiku In Adamawa / Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Win APC Primaries Even With 1 Million Contestants / Ruga Shouldn’t Operate In Non-fulani States – Ganduje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Not Get 25% In Borno And Most Of The Fulani States by ariesbull: 9:55pm On Nov 24, 2022
JayyXXX:
We all know this, and we know Bobo Chicago will struggle in his own turf but foolish urchins will attack Babachir.
they will leave him and start blaming Obi and Ibos
Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Not Get 25% In Borno And Most Of The Fulani States by Mayor101010(m): 9:55pm On Nov 24, 2022
What is the meaning of all this? So Nigerians should reward Tinubu with presidency because he has build bridges and alliances??
Kaysalas:

You are really d*ft for this comment.
Where were you when Tinubu was building and making alliances across board. Where were your forebears when Apc was being built?
The PDP wey Una Siddon put for, suddenly komot chair for Una yansh and na Yoruba be your problem?
Was Yoruba the greedy ba$tards that reduced your clan to nothingness in Pdp? Vice President na Wetin?
Tinubu has planned and worked to get to where he is today, we will massively give him our support. Let your candidate go and demonstrate patience and longsuffering in building to actualise goals, then we can drop support for him. Obi just deported from PDP just this May and some people are spitting gibberish.
Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Not Get 25% In Borno And Most Of The Fulani States by Mrkindness: 9:59pm On Nov 24, 2022
kingmaster2009:
Babahir Lawal was the one that had corruption. allegation leveled against him in the first tenure of the Buhari Administration...he is so pained. that Tinubu didn't pick him...

He is a bad representation of what a Christian stands for...how many of the northern Christians in the countryside have jettisoned their religion just because some Muslim cleric came to them and give them 50k each .....If you doubt me, ask someone you know who was bred and brought up and still living in Kaduna, Benue, Nassara, plateau .....

If someone can jettsion his religion just because of 50k...it is easy for the momeybag politician to buy those people over for morsel of porridge

Lawal...Oni kuure
are you serious cheesy thiefnubuu the drug Lord don't have corruption and identity thief against him ?
Are you saying he is a good Muslim ?
Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Not Get 25% In Borno And Most Of The Fulani States by Duru009(m): 10:05pm On Nov 24, 2022
This is the TRUTH people don't want to hear......
Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Not Get 25% In Borno And Most Of The Fulani States by gudugudumeje: 10:19pm On Nov 24, 2022
BORNO is not a Fulani state now.....It has always been a Kanuri place since 17th c. What an ignorant Babachir? He is babbling frustration....
Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Not Get 25% In Borno And Most Of The Fulani States by ufuosman(m): 10:19pm On Nov 24, 2022
OK na
Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Not Get 25% In Borno And Most Of The Fulani States by Mimiriches: 10:30pm On Nov 24, 2022
Yes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Not Get 25% In Borno And Most Of The Fulani States by kingyakos: 10:35pm On Nov 24, 2022
Pakute:

Let's place a bet if you're so sure of yourself. If Tinubu wins, You'd suck my D on a live stream, if he loses, I'd owe you 500k and everything will be made open on Nairaland. You game?

This dankwabi abn ña don't have any idea of watagwan here in the North. If a fulani is not on your presidential ticket forget the Fulani vote and that's the gospel all over fulani state in the North. El rufai has wash his hands off baba bala blu, ganduje still cashing out, Kano still cashing out as seyi tinubu drop 5m for each group.
Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Not Get 25% In Borno And Most Of The Fulani States by OfficialAPCNig: 10:38pm On Nov 24, 2022
Pakute:

Let's place a bet if you're so sure of yourself. If Tinubu wins, You'd suck my D on a live stream, if he loses, I'd owe you 500k and everything will be made open on Nairaland. You game?
You are betting 500k when you don't even have 50k. All these broke urchins and their fake lives

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Not Get 25% In Borno And Most Of The Fulani States by Adedapo57: 10:39pm On Nov 24, 2022
Pakute:

yes how do I lock my bet with you
Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Not Get 25% In Borno And Most Of The Fulani States by onyibest2k(m): 10:42pm On Nov 24, 2022
the man said it all why muslim to muslim tickets
LegendHero:
Lol this man is really pained.

I’m so glad he’s not picked for VP coz this man will be too disloyal.
Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Not Get 25% In Borno And Most Of The Fulani States by ThEGodBRoThEr1: 10:43pm On Nov 24, 2022
post=118659325:
Yen Yen Yen.

Even for Qatar, den dey feel JAGABAN cheesy tongue cool

Over to the Progressives in the house.
Dem MANNA don bring another ogbonge one for Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Make una carry go cheesy wink cool kiss

GOD BLESS JAGABAN.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Not Get 25% In Borno And Most Of The Fulani States by OfficialAPCNig: 10:47pm On Nov 24, 2022
forgiveness:
From my observation, Tinubu will win votes of none Fulani Muslims in the North.

He will win Kogi, Kwara and Nassarawa state in North Central.

He will win all the states in the SW.

He will win Delta, Cross River and Edo state in SS.

In the East, probably Ebonyi state.
Tinubu will win Nasarawa, Delta, Cross River, Ebonyi and Edo? Some of your urchins are madd

People wey never travel outside their brown roofs dey allocate votes up and down

cheesy
Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Not Get 25% In Borno And Most Of The Fulani States by Eriokanmi: 10:49pm On Nov 24, 2022
ganisucks:
Babachir Lawal: Tinubu knows he can't win.

Babachir Lawal: Every Christian in the north will vote Peter Obi.

Babachir Lawal: No voter in the north wants to hear anything except Peter Obi.

Babachir Lawal: Even in the southwest, Tinubu will struggle to get 25%. All the yoruba mega churches are for Peter Obi.

Babachir Lawal: This election will most likely go into a runoff. APC is not in the race.

Babachir Lawal : Kwankwaso will do so well, that he might push Tinubu to 4th.

Babachir Lawal: Southern Gombe is for Peter Obi
They don't want to hear any other thing.

Babachir Lawal: Peter Obi is what they are speaking in every market, every church. That's is all they are speaking in the north.

Babachir Lawal: After consistent deliberation, we decided to go with the only candidate we know can win the election.

Babachir Lawal: Tinubu did not allow us go to the south east before the primaries. He said South East is a waste of time.
I watched him speak on channels TV political programme tonight. He said the truth which most of our politicians don't want to hear. I pray obi makes it till the end. He's the true unifier in the making. Others are parasites and dividers
Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Not Get 25% In Borno And Most Of The Fulani States by OfficialAPCNig: 10:49pm On Nov 24, 2022
muykem:
Entitlement mentality is running this man mad. How many election as he won before.
So Babachir is entitled for demanding equity and fairness for his people but Tilimbu is not?

Urchinss are insane
Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Not Get 25% In Borno And Most Of The Fulani States by FatherOfJesus: 10:51pm On Nov 24, 2022
Mandate2023:
Dis 1 is angry bcoz tinubu did not pick him grin grin grin

Ipigs zombidients and mumudients will start worshipping him nw grin
He has told you the truth
Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Not Get 25% In Borno And Most Of The Fulani States by Eriokanmi: 10:52pm On Nov 24, 2022
kingmaster2009:
Babahir Lawal was the one that had corruption. allegation leveled against him in the first tenure of the Buhari Administration...he is so pained. that Tinubu didn't pick him...

He is a bad representation of what a Christian stands for...how many of the northern Christians in the countryside have jettisoned their religion just because some Muslim cleric came to them and give them 50k each .....If you doubt me, ask someone you know who was bred and brought up and still living in Kaduna, Benue, Nassara, plateau .....

If someone can jettsion his religion just because of 50k...it is easy for the momeybag politician to buy those people over for morsel of porridge

Lawal...Oni kuure
Bawo l'ose mo wipe ko ni kuure? Dey dia dey deceive yourself. His removal was politically motivated,same way they removed our own Kemi Adeosun. The court had vindicated him already. May we not smell apc in Ado villa again. Amin!
Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Not Get 25% In Borno And Most Of The Fulani States by Eriokanmi: 10:54pm On Nov 24, 2022
Pakute:

Pakute olodę, alawada kęrikęri grin
Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Not Get 25% In Borno And Most Of The Fulani States by OfficialAPCNig: 10:54pm On Nov 24, 2022
ogunsbanjul:
This is laughable.
This man called Babachir Lawal doesn't know the position of vice president is not meant for a baby politician.
A charge and bail lawyer for that matter who can not even defend a property case in appeal court. A forgotten grass cutter contractor. Anyway he claimed to be a successful farmer. Hope he is not maltreating his labourers in the farm because he will soon join them due to shame when Asiwaju will be declared and sworn in as president of the federal republic of Nigeria. I mean Nigeria you heard me well. Genesis 12 vs 3
Sweet tears
Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Not Get 25% In Borno And Most Of The Fulani States by Proudlyomonna: 10:55pm On Nov 24, 2022
I don't know about any other person,but as for me,with the much conversations I have with Northerners from different states,I can categorically tell you that they pray earnestly that tinubu be disgraced come 2023 talk more of voting for him grin
APC MUST GO.
Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Not Get 25% In Borno And Most Of The Fulani States by SamuelAnyawu(m): 11:02pm On Nov 24, 2022
Tinubu will not get 25% in Kanuri Borno and Yobe wey I Dey so? grin grin
Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Not Get 25% In Borno And Most Of The Fulani States by Proudlyomonna: 11:04pm On Nov 24, 2022
kingmaster2009:

Lawal...Oni kuure

Ok oo,but reality on ground now is that people have come to realize that APC Suffering just be like Natural disaster, e no dey ask for Tribe, Religion or even party before e strike. To the heart of the average Nigerian on the streets,2023 must be anything but APC for Survival purpose.
We are at a position where we are seeing the level of suffering that beats the imagination of the common Nigerian,yet you think people are going to play you usual Politics?
Pdp was kicked out when they messed up,I wonder why Agbado infested niggas think it's a big deal to kick out apc that 7* worse than pdthief.
APC MUST GO.
Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Not Get 25% In Borno And Most Of The Fulani States by Mimiriches: 11:05pm On Nov 24, 2022
Walai

Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Not Get 25% In Borno And Most Of The Fulani States by Ofunaofu: 11:15pm On Nov 24, 2022
Gandrova:
Expired politician cheesy he is pained Tinubu refused to pick the bastard as his running mate. Who knows him in political setting

Tinubu is the bastard here

Tinubu's Origin is unknown

Can you identify Tinubu's father

Tinubu might not be a Nigerian, he might have migrated from Togo or Benin Republic
Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Not Get 25% In Borno And Most Of The Fulani States by uridiwan(m): 11:23pm On Nov 24, 2022
dumahi:
Bitter truth.

People are only using this opportunity to take back what Tinubu and Atiku stole from Nigerians. Otherwise, no sane Nigerian can support another Fulani or a Muslim-muslim ticket while the present Muslim Fulani President is still killing them.

ObiDatti2023 all the way. Plus, try to read and share this powerful document (Screenshot below): https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Z9zICO-UwasfXhIVpcxrdblRk1esDo4ITFWhc3UpwLw/edit?usp=drivesdk
Not necessary for tinubu to get even 1 percent but shetima will get 91 percent vote in the northeast
Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Not Get 25% In Borno And Most Of The Fulani States by okorogodwin4(m): 11:25pm On Nov 24, 2022
kingmaster2009:

Lawal...Oni kuure
my brother let the truth be told babacha Lawal is far better than the bullion van thief aka Amoda yekini

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Not Get 25% In Borno And Most Of The Fulani States by TeeFriz: 11:30pm On Nov 24, 2022
Pakute:

No, you'd suck his D on a live stream also.
He doesn't need your 500k
Tit for tat
Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Not Get 25% In Borno And Most Of The Fulani States by buckeyemedia: 11:33pm On Nov 24, 2022
okorogodwin4:
my brother let the truth be told babacha Lawal is far better than the bullion van thief aka Amoda yekini
Far better how, bad belle Ipobian?
Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Not Get 25% In Borno And Most Of The Fulani States by lagosrd: 11:40pm On Nov 24, 2022
kingmaster2009:

Lawal...Oni kuure

Do you know that the same Babachar was vindicated and cleared of corruption charges by a Nigerian court of law ? Pls verify and stop the hateful and foul language use on people.
Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Not Get 25% In Borno And Most Of The Fulani States by Spandau: 12:03am On Nov 25, 2022
ganisucks:

https://twitter.com/channelstv/status/1595848298069626880?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

It's no longer Hausa States. It's now Fulani States. Bubu's exit will soon come.
Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Not Get 25% In Borno And Most Of The Fulani States by KINGS100(m): 12:19am On Nov 25, 2022
APC are living in a dream land, they can only lie to themselves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abuja Declaration Of The OIC In 1989 / Restructuring: Effective Leaders Listen, Sam Adeyemi Replies Presidency / Yemi Osinbajo Votes In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.