Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,232 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Not Get 25% In Borno And Most Of The Fulani States - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Not Get 25% In Borno And Most Of The Fulani States (27549 Views)

Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Defeat Atiku In Adamawa / Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Win APC Primaries Even With 1 Million Contestants / Ruga Shouldn’t Operate In Non-fulani States – Ganduje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Not Get 25% In Borno And Most Of The Fulani States by muykem: 12:44am On Nov 25, 2022
OfficialAPCNig:

So Babachir is entitled for demanding equity and fairness for his people but Tilimbu is not?

Urchinss are insane
Babachir and Dogara are hypocrite, they position themselves for VP slot based on their religion. Assuming they actually want equity for Christianity, they should campaign vigorously for either Osinbajo or Amechi that it's fair for Christian to takeover from Buhari after 8years but rather they supported Tinubu thinking he will look at their direction.
Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Not Get 25% In Borno And Most Of The Fulani States by andyprez(m): 1:00am On Nov 25, 2022
Pakute:

Let's place a bet if you're so sure of yourself. If Tinubu wins, You'd suck my D on a live stream, if he loses, I'd owe you 500k and everything will be made open on Nairaland. You game?

Another gay spotted!!!

What kind of silly bet is that? Why can’t both of you bet the 500k… if you must bet?
Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Not Get 25% In Borno And Most Of The Fulani States by Atlantis585: 1:12am On Nov 25, 2022
obokuntravels:
I hope he will go on exile with Bode George and Pa Adebanjo once Ashiwaju Jagaban is declare the winner wide margin..

Keep dreaming.
Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Not Get 25% In Borno And Most Of The Fulani States by ogwumgbe: 1:26am On Nov 25, 2022
ganisucks:
Babachir Lawal: Tinubu knows he can't win.

Babachir Lawal: Every Christian in the north will vote Peter Obi.

Babachir Lawal: No voter in the north wants to hear anything except Peter Obi.

Babachir Lawal: Even in the southwest, Tinubu will struggle to get 25%. All the yoruba mega churches are for Peter Obi.

Babachir Lawal: This election will most likely go into a runoff. APC is not in the race.

Babachir Lawal : Kwankwaso will do so well, that he might push Tinubu to 4th.

And now he's adorning isi agu to get their attention. Pride truly goes before fall

Babachir Lawal: Southern Gombe is for Peter Obi
They don't want to hear any other thing.

Babachir Lawal: Peter Obi is what they are speaking in every market, every church. That's is all they are speaking in the north.

Babachir Lawal: After consistent deliberation, we decided to go with the only candidate we know can win the election.

Babachir Lawal: Tinubu did not allow us go to the south east before the primaries. He said South East is a waste of time.

But now he's wearing isiagu to win their votes. Pride truly goes before fall
Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Not Get 25% In Borno And Most Of The Fulani States by udemzeus(m): 2:29am On Nov 25, 2022
Why would BAT sidelines northern Christians.
Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Not Get 25% In Borno And Most Of The Fulani States by LegendHero(m): 2:39am On Nov 25, 2022
post=118658798:

I remember vividly when I told you that aggrieved northern Christians are supporting Obi and G5 group you called me baby politician it's now obvious don't worry more are coming grin

Many factors working against Tinubu
*APC mismanagement of nation economy and high insecurity across the country, people can't travel by roads, or rail, cost of air transport is on highest price since the creation of this country travelling by air in 2015 from East to Lagos that was around 18k is now 90k, East to Abuja is now 70k, Land transport very expensive, every commodities increased to 300%, people are suffering, I doubt if you are in this country, Nigerians will aggressively vote out APC

* Muslim-Muslim ticket will affect his chances in Southwest, South-East, Middle Belt and Christians in far north who are going through a lot with insecurity
*Old age and fragile health will work against him

* Oluwale falsification of his identity and drug cases

Many bad factors working against him

Those around him are just milking him

Third position await Tinubu

Which Northern Christians lol.

You guys are funny. Even Babachir won’t support Obi, all those things he’s saying is to get a leverage to meet Asiwaju to negotiate.

Who dash monkey Banana?

Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Not Get 25% In Borno And Most Of The Fulani States by Curious345: 2:43am On Nov 25, 2022
Pakute:

You can't tell me how to spend my money, bro. All the same, thanks for your concern.
all this 230 likes generated on your behalf by bots, no let Seun catch you oo.. na blocking straight
Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Not Get 25% In Borno And Most Of The Fulani States by rummmy: 2:45am On Nov 25, 2022
When some is against Islamic APC,he is either pained or corrupt...
But their leaders are the main agents of corruption...
APC and tinubu are just wasting their time,we will help them chop their money..
Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Not Get 25% In Borno And Most Of The Fulani States by Mummiesboy: 3:03am On Nov 25, 2022
Pakute:

Let's place a bet if you're so sure of yourself. If Tinubu wins, You'd suck my D on a live stream, if he loses, I'd owe you 500k and everything will be made open on Nairaland. You game?
One gay spotted
Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Not Get 25% In Borno And Most Of The Fulani States by Mummiesboy: 3:21am On Nov 25, 2022
spiritedtete:

I will support and double the amount 1000 000 naira anyone Tinubu will win the presidential election. We can keep the money with a trusted lawyer. Anyone?
No go dey do pass yourself the mention figures weh you never see for your life grin
Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Not Get 25% In Borno And Most Of The Fulani States by Invest4growth: 3:31am On Nov 25, 2022
Lawal is an untrustworthy and desperate politician. He lobbied to be considered for the position of VP but was not fit and proper. He has no political relevance. He is a religious bigot. He should concentrate on.his grass cutting business. He is part of the problem to be solved. Can you imagine an SSG bidding for grass cutting contract at a ridiculous inflated cost? He is a traitor in any organised establishment.
Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Not Get 25% In Borno And Most Of The Fulani States by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:58am On Nov 25, 2022
Omookunnimi:

But you fool believe Tinubu is drug dealer, someone who has not been charged to court before. Your mumu never do.
Yoruba Muslims like you don't know the meaning of plee bargain,fool
Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Not Get 25% In Borno And Most Of The Fulani States by kk2027: 4:00am On Nov 25, 2022
grin
Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Not Get 25% In Borno And Most Of The Fulani States by Nobody: 4:34am On Nov 25, 2022
Ttalk:
This is the grass cutter contractor. He must talk like grass cutter truly

Surely, the IBOs are fighting psychological warfare. My friend from Yobe (native of Nguru) said he hardly visit social media sites because of Nigerians fighting psychological warfare. He said most of the people debating Babachir Lawal's statement are IBOs and few 5% yorubas. He said nobody in the North East have time for such debate. He said even in Adamawa, Babachir Lawal use of religion has further created problem for him. He is fighting Tinubu because of Northern Christian and wants Adamawa Christian to vote Atiku. He said only IBOs can believe or accept that and it pained him how the IBOs think and want everybody to think.

What is 25%? He said it is a wastage of time for people to debate on that and only the IBOs should be celebrating that because in Adamawa the strongest stronghold of Atiku, APC is very strong till date.

2 Likes

Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Not Get 25% In Borno And Most Of The Fulani States by tunapawizzy: 4:54am On Nov 25, 2022
this one na season of anti party.....pdp chieftains dey do their own, apc chieftains dey do their own
Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Not Get 25% In Borno And Most Of The Fulani States by tsdarkside(m): 5:10am On Nov 25, 2022
haha....fulanis will vote somebody from a tribe that always insult and lie against them....??
this thread is a hilarious joke....
Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Not Get 25% In Borno And Most Of The Fulani States by tsdarkside(m): 5:13am On Nov 25, 2022
Pakute:

what type of stvpid bet is this....??
svck kini....??

you think you are talkin to white people here....??
Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Not Get 25% In Borno And Most Of The Fulani States by musty16: 5:36am On Nov 25, 2022
Hahaaaa! Babachir lawal is really pained gaskiya, anyways keep on telling Tinubu's doubters what they want to hear. The PDP is not ready to wrestle power from the APC and the seems to be the only organized party going into this election so I Don't see why some people will keep deceiving their selves politics is all about alliance and the APC are still maintaining what brought them into power. I expected the PDP to play same but it seems they weren't ready after all by giving atiku the ticket. I'm a northerner and a political analyst so APC is ahead of the game.
Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Not Get 25% In Borno And Most Of The Fulani States by Difrent: 5:51am On Nov 25, 2022
post=118658798:

I remember vividly when I told you that aggrieved northern Christians are supporting Obi and G5 group you called me baby politician it's now obvious don't worry more are coming grin

Many factors working against Tinubu
*APC mismanagement of nation economy and high insecurity across the country, [b]people can't travel by roads, or rail, [/b]cost of air transport is on highest price since the creation of this country travelling by air in 2015 from East to Lagos that was around 18k is now 90k, East to Abuja is now 70k, Land transport very expensive, every commodities increased to 300%, people are suffering, I doubt if you are in this country, Nigerians will aggressively vote out APC

We hear this everyday from peoole who sit in the comfort of their parlour....if people can't travel, where are all the people boarding vehicles in the parks going?

Nigeria is not the only country that is having economic issues but some Nigerians like you want to make it seem so and unfortunately because its a worldwide thing you can't even use any country as example.
People were suffering greatly
There's insecurity
But the people also know it's only competent people that can fix the mess and any mistake to vote in someone incompetent will spell more doom.
Either BAT or AA can steer this country right in its current state
Voting in PO will spell doom....this is not sentiments but reality. PO will make a bad situation worse because he doesn't have what is required....once again dont act with sentiments like most PO followers....this was the same type of sentiment that brought in Buhari

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Not Get 25% In Borno And Most Of The Fulani States by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:57am On Nov 25, 2022
LegendHero:

Which Northern Christians lol.

You guys are funny. Even Babachir won’t support Obi, all those things he’s saying is to get a leverage to meet Asiwaju to negotiate.

Who dash monkey Banana?
For your mind, they know that Tinubu's chances
in 2023 is very slim, hear him, these are guys that understand rudiment of northern politics, there is no magic that will make Hausa Fulani, to leave Kwankwaso or Atiku for Tinubu, these guys are milking him, Northern Christians, Middle Belt Forum are for Obi, they've learnt bitter lessons from Muslims in they North and have taken their decision.

Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Not Get 25% In Borno And Most Of The Fulani States by byteem: 5:58am On Nov 25, 2022
kingmaster2009:
Babahir Lawal was the one that had corruption. allegation leveled against him in the first tenure of the Buhari Administration...he is so pained. that Tinubu didn't pick him...

He is a bad representation of what a Christian stands for...how many of the northern Christians in the countryside have jettisoned their religion just because some Muslim cleric came to them and give them 50k each .....If you doubt me, ask someone you know who was bred and brought up and still living in Kaduna, Benue, Nassara, plateau .....

If someone can jettsion his religion just because of 50k...it is easy for the momeybag politician to buy those people over for morsel of porridge

Lawal...Oni kuure

Park well . Listen to the bitter truth
Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Not Get 25% In Borno And Most Of The Fulani States by Elidrisy20: 6:00am On Nov 25, 2022
This grass cutter get mind ooo
Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Not Get 25% In Borno And Most Of The Fulani States by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:08am On Nov 25, 2022
Difrent:

We hear this everyday from peoole who sit in the comfort of their parlour....if people can't travel, where are all the people boarding vehicles in the parks going?

Nigeria is not the only country that is having economic issues but some Nigerians like you want to make it seem so and unfortunately because its a worldwide thing you can't even use any country as example.
People were suffering greatly
There's insecurity
But the people also know it's only competent people that can fix the mess and any mistake to vote in someone incompetent will spell more doom.
Either BAT or AA can steer this country right in its current state
Voting in PO will spell doom....this is not sentiments but reality. PO will make a bad situation worse because he doesn't have what is required....once again dont act with sentiments like most PO followers....this was the same type of sentiment that brought in Buhari
2023 you all we know that tribe now is least majority of average Nigeria will consider, APC is doom already to Nigerians, people can't eat normal, bag of rice is 50k, bread now 600 all they commodities have 300% increase, and for your agbado minds you think Nigerias will reward failures
Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Not Get 25% In Borno And Most Of The Fulani States by sunray(m): 6:19am On Nov 25, 2022
The impact of Lawal campaign against APC presidential candidate will not be as hard as the effect of PDP Wike Integrity group rejection of PDP presidential candidate.
Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Not Get 25% In Borno And Most Of The Fulani States by Gensece: 7:03am On Nov 25, 2022
ganisucks:
Babachir Lawal: Tinubu knows he can't win.

Babachir Lawal: Every Christian in the north will vote Peter Obi.

Babachir Lawal: No voter in the north wants to hear anything except Peter Obi.

Babachir Lawal: Even in the southwest, Tinubu will struggle to get 25%. All the yoruba mega churches are for Peter Obi.

Babachir Lawal: This election will most likely go into a runoff. APC is not in the race.

Babachir Lawal : Kwankwaso will do so well, that he might push Tinubu to 4th.

Babachir Lawal: Southern Gombe is for Peter Obi
They don't want to hear any other thing.

Babachir Lawal: Peter Obi is what they are speaking in every market, every church. That's is all they are speaking in the north.

Babachir Lawal: After consistent deliberation, we decided to go with the only candidate we know can win the election.

Babachir Lawal: Tinubu did not allow us go to the south east before the primaries. He said South East is a waste of time.

And some people will think that this Man is acting in the interest of the country. NO, he is just pained cos he lost out in his political calculation. One would expect him to have resigned from the top position he is holding in the same government if actually he is for the masses.
Is he now campaiging that voting should be along the line of religions?
Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Not Get 25% In Borno And Most Of The Fulani States by Lovenorth: 7:12am On Nov 25, 2022
Increase the volume of the thieve to hear
Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Not Get 25% In Borno And Most Of The Fulani States by Karrrion: 7:42am On Nov 25, 2022
Political analysts, Una welldone ooo
Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Not Get 25% In Borno And Most Of The Fulani States by erai30(m): 10:50am On Nov 25, 2022
Pakute:

If you trust your candidate to win, why didn't you say you suck his D on live stream.... Ode!
Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Not Get 25% In Borno And Most Of The Fulani States by spiritedtete: 10:56am On Nov 25, 2022
Mummiesboy:
No go dey do pass yourself the mention figures weh you never see for your life grin

You honestly think people are as poor as you ehehehehrh you made me laugh... I had my first million in my teen age... and my first house in my early 20s also got married at 28.. that was 11 years ago. get that into your head.
Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Not Get 25% In Borno And Most Of The Fulani States by qtx(m): 11:51am On Nov 25, 2022
kingmaster2009:
Babahir Lawal was the one that had corruption. allegation leveled against him in the first tenure of the Buhari Administration...he is so pained. that Tinubu didn't pick him...

He is a bad representation of what a Christian stands for...how many of the northern Christians in the countryside have jettisoned their religion just because some Muslim cleric came to them and give them 50k each .....If you doubt me, ask someone you know who was bred and brought up and still living in Kaduna, Benue, Nassara, plateau .....

If someone can jettsion his religion just because of 50k...it is easy for the momeybag politician to buy those people over for morsel of porridge

Lawal...Oni kuure
ALLEGATION! take note of that.
Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Not Get 25% In Borno And Most Of The Fulani States by okorogodwin4(m): 12:43pm On Nov 25, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Far better how, bad belle Ipobian?
how can a drug Baron be our presido bro joke apart
Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Not Get 25% In Borno And Most Of The Fulani States by Mummiesboy: 1:28pm On Nov 25, 2022
spiritedtete:

You honestly think people are as poor as you ehehehehrh you made me laugh... I had my first million in my teen age... and my first house in my early 20s also got married at 28.. that was 11 years ago. get that into your head.
You can say what ever because we are on a faceless forum. Brag about the rubbish you wrote up there, my joy is am not poor because I take care of all my need. "Pride goes before a fall" get that into your pathetic empty skull

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 / Soldiers And Boko Haram Exchange Gunfire Near Maiduguri / Caption This Photo Of President Buhari In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.