Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,732 members, 7,831,334 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Not Get 25% In Borno And Most Of The Fulani States - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Not Get 25% In Borno And Most Of The Fulani States (27527 Views)

Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Defeat Atiku In Adamawa / Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Win APC Primaries Even With 1 Million Contestants / Ruga Shouldn’t Operate In Non-fulani States – Ganduje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Not Get 25% In Borno And Most Of The Fulani States by yungcheda(m): 4:28pm On Nov 25, 2022
Tinubu's political career is failing like his health. And atiku has nothing to offer Nigerians.
Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Not Get 25% In Borno And Most Of The Fulani States by LegendHero(m): 4:44pm On Nov 25, 2022
post=118664325:

For your mind, they know that Tinubu's chances
in 2023 is very slim, hear him, these are guys that understand rudiment of northern politics, there is no magic that will make Hausa Fulani, to leave Kwankwaso or Atiku for Tinubu, these guys are milking him, Northern Christians, Middle Belt Forum are for Obi, they've learnt bitter lessons from Muslims in they North and have taken their decision.

Bro, I have never for once thought about Peter Obi winning this election because it is statistically impossible.

When I engage you, it’s just for banter and not because I think Peter stood any chances.

Walahi even Peter Obi know he stood no chances. Stop wasting your time on him and get better things to do with your time.

Babachir won’t support Peter, he is just using the loud noise to get Tinubu to the table. You can se Dogara coming openly to denounce him because they all know supporting Peter obi is political suicide for them.

God give us long life, you will see Babachir will still come back to Jagaban.

3 Likes

Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Not Get 25% In Borno And Most Of The Fulani States by spiritedtete: 5:49pm On Nov 25, 2022
Mummiesboy:
You can say what ever because we are on a faceless forum. Brag about the rubbish you wrote up there, my joy is am not poor because I take care of all my need. "Pride goes before a fall" get that into your pathetic empty skull

I wish you can stand in my presence and say this to my face ehehehe. It is well
Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Not Get 25% In Borno And Most Of The Fulani States by tomju2(f): 6:01pm On Nov 25, 2022
fman:
who dash u 500k?
Lol, stop reading my mind.
Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Not Get 25% In Borno And Most Of The Fulani States by Afamed: 6:48am On Nov 26, 2022
ganisucks:

Babachir Lawal: Those around Tinubu don't know anything. They only know what is within their circle. When they lose, they will start saying they were rigged.

Tell me the election he has ever contested and won?

Babachar remains inconsequential
Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Not Get 25% In Borno And Most Of The Fulani States by Afamed: 6:50am On Nov 26, 2022
LegendHero:

Bro, I have never for once thought about Peter Obi winning this election because it is statistically impossible.

When I engage you, it’s just for banter and not because I think Peter stood any chances.

Walahi even Peter Obi know he stood no chances. Stop wasting your time on him and get better things to do with your time.

Babachir won’t support Peter, he is just using the loud noise to get Tinubu to the table. You can se Dogara coming openly to denounce him because they all know supporting Peter obi is political suicide for them.

God give us long life, you will see Babachir will still come back to Jagaban.

Stop wasting your time with that Anambra boy.
Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Not Get 25% In Borno And Most Of The Fulani States by ibechris(m): 7:11am On Nov 26, 2022
kingmaster2009:
Babahir Lawal was the one that had corruption. allegation leveled against him in the first tenure of the Buhari Administration...he is so pained. that Tinubu didn't pick him...

He is a bad representation of what a Christian stands for...how many of the northern Christians in the countryside have jettisoned their religion just because some Muslim cleric came to them and give them 50k each .....If you doubt me, ask someone you know who was bred and brought up and still living in Kaduna, Benue, Nassara, plateau .....

If someone can jettsion his religion just because of 50k...it is easy for the momeybag politician to buy those people over for morsel of porridge

Lawal...Oni kuure

Only if u are living in the north. I live in the north and the feeling here is against APC if it is what u want to hear. People are very angry with APC here in the north. Know this and rest.

I have said this countlessly,Tinubu is not going to win this election. The Northern Christian association has made their decision and it will shock all of u to see how this election will unfold.

The north is divided already. Obasanjo is working underground to see Atiku lose and that is why people like this Man who was Atiku hench man to go for a Peter Obi's ticket.

Sentiment apart,this man was being praised when he earlier supported Atiku,now that he has changed why are people angry and cursing him.That is democracy for u and that remains his choice.
Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Not Get 25% In Borno And Most Of The Fulani States by Mummiesboy: 7:14am On Nov 26, 2022
spiritedtete:

I wish you can stand in my presence and say this to my face ehehehe. It is well
Na craze dey your head, u even know who you talk to? You see that's why I say na faceless forum we dey. Because I dey use mummies boy as moniker you feel say na kid you dey treating. I pity you. Na strong warri you dey mention soo. Mumu no go put yourself for trouble one day
Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Not Get 25% In Borno And Most Of The Fulani States by spiritedtete: 6:47pm On Nov 26, 2022
Mummiesboy:
Na craze dey your head, u even know who you talk to? You see that's why I say na faceless forum we dey. Because I dey use mummies boy as moniker you feel say na kid you dey treating. I pity you. Na strong warri you dey mention soo. Mumu no go put yourself for trouble one day

No vex bros.. smiley

Warri boyyyy smiley
Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Not Get 25% In Borno And Most Of The Fulani States by akanke79: 5:09pm On Feb 28, 2023
gbam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu's Supporters To Hold Pre-Inaugural Hangout Until May 29 (Photos) / Latest Insurgency Attacks Not By Boko Haram –negotiator / 2023: Tinubu To Miss Peace Pact Signing - Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.