Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Why I Dont Like Igbo Ladies For Relationships. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Dont Like Igbo Ladies For Relationships. (21693 Views)

What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? / We Girls Dont Like Sex On Bed We Mostly Like It In Bush And HARDCORE / Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Dont Like Igbo Ladies For Relationships. by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 25, 2022
Beebah321:
After God, fear Igbo women.
Me sef no like them. tongue
Why saying so?
Re: Why I Dont Like Igbo Ladies For Relationships. by techWriter1: 11:14am On Nov 25, 2022
After God, worry Nigerians s female
Re: Why I Dont Like Igbo Ladies For Relationships. by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 25, 2022
Nia69:
grin grin Same.
Really; why?
Re: Why I Dont Like Igbo Ladies For Relationships. by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 25, 2022
Laturuturu:
Every tribe has its bad side
Ibo girls like money like mad.
Yoruba girls can Bleep like idiot even in husband house. I have Bleep hell out of them on baddo.
This is my personal experience.
Generally Nigeria girls are too materialistic
Now you are talking, "Etisalat"
Re: Why I Dont Like Igbo Ladies For Relationships. by edogu(m): 11:17am On Nov 25, 2022
The danger of a single story.

5 Likes

Re: Why I Dont Like Igbo Ladies For Relationships. by capetownboyz(m): 11:19am On Nov 25, 2022
lol funny thread..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Dont Like Igbo Ladies For Relationships. by Mccallistas(m): 11:21am On Nov 25, 2022
Umu nwanyi Igbo bu nyem nyem nyem...

Chineke mekwere madu ebere. Eh, gini bu nke a

They are narcissists. Every Igbo girl and woman.

If you are rich, you can meet any beautiful Igbo girl who is in a lovely relationship, today and Marry her tomorrow...

Tufiakwa!

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Dont Like Igbo Ladies For Relationships. by drezzyx(m): 11:24am On Nov 25, 2022
Thats is y i avoid igbo girls like plague mostly those ones with igbotic mindset all they want is money ,money and more money..

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why I Dont Like Igbo Ladies For Relationships. by Mccallistas(m): 11:27am On Nov 25, 2022
imadiyi:

Really; why?
imadiyi:

Why saying so?

This one is busy asking why, why, why

The why is that our girls are so much inconsiderate.
I'm 30 and single cuz am broke. Do you think that would be so if I stay in Ibadan or Lagos..

28 Likes

Re: Why I Dont Like Igbo Ladies For Relationships. by Orgasmgiver123(m): 11:30am On Nov 25, 2022
Nia69:
What do Hausa girls like?
Fura de nunu grin

5 Likes

Re: Why I Dont Like Igbo Ladies For Relationships. by okunwaye(m): 11:42am On Nov 25, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

Fera de nunu grin
Fura cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Why I Dont Like Igbo Ladies For Relationships. by westlius(m): 11:42am On Nov 25, 2022
Na so one of my Secondary school classmate Amaka we reconnected on FB and she been dey PH as I dey.
Omo she come beg me say she dey stranded as a sharp guy I alow her stay for how becos of free nacking I no no say na wahala I cos my self.
She stayed with me for 1 month come dey whine me say make I marry her, omo dey sack me for work one month she come my house. Amaka wey say she love me die comot for my house immediately I tell her say I no get work again

53 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why I Dont Like Igbo Ladies For Relationships. by youngreezy(m): 11:50am On Nov 25, 2022
Bunkbars:
If you just came back from abroad, bro you have made it for igbo women, they don't use their eyes to see guys that are hustling abroad.

Even if it's dubai grin, if you like treat her like a mess, she would endure and still stay with you. With the hope you will marry her, and take her out of Nigeria, so she can brag to her umu ada commitee, how she isn't in their level. ;Dwho sing that bro,I dey fine that song like mad

That was how, one guy that came from abroad, snatched my guy babe grin, and this my guy really loved this girl, and did alot for her. It was my first time seeing a man cry bitterly over a woman in real life. grin

But my guy is doing very well now sha. All he did for her didn't matter anymore, but the abroad guy married her though.

There is this song that goes like this "Never in my life, them go use my head" grin that's his current ring tone.
Re: Why I Dont Like Igbo Ladies For Relationships. by Laturuturu: 11:53am On Nov 25, 2022
Nia69:
What do Hausa girls like?

Hausa I have no idea
I won't lie

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Dont Like Igbo Ladies For Relationships. by BanyXchi: 11:54am On Nov 25, 2022
shegunmessi:
Omo,I no fit laf,I could remember when I was dating one Igbo girl from anambra,ahhh,she nearly kill me with billing, thou I'm not financially stable when I met her,but at least,still trying my best for her,one day she requested for 10k,I've agreed to give her the 10k,but things wasn't the way I planned it,I decided to gv her 5k,she nearly kill me with insult ���, normally I'm already fed up with her entitlement mentality,I'm just looking for a way to ditch her bf,after that,I just blocked her papa from every angle,the funniest part was that,one day I was strolling around the street with one of my nigga, unfortunately we came across her with her friend,I overheard her telling her friend,see that broke guy that left just because of 10k���
I hope you bleeped her before ditching her Sha.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Dont Like Igbo Ladies For Relationships. by Laturuturu: 11:55am On Nov 25, 2022
BanyXchi:
no body dey bleep pass ibo babes oh, I don Bleep married ones before. Even pregnant ones still dey bleep anyhow.

Omo try Yoruba women...dem dey bleep like sontin else. I bleep one like that very religious matured woman. She is 10 years older sef
Omo I fuc her well well
Though I used tablet sha.
She call me aburo mi small small I say who is Ur aburo call me Daddy

25 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Why I Dont Like Igbo Ladies For Relationships. by Sweetvie: 11:56am On Nov 25, 2022
Lol... Funny thread grin

3 Likes

Re: Why I Dont Like Igbo Ladies For Relationships. by BanyXchi: 11:58am On Nov 25, 2022
westlius:
Na so one of my Secondary school classmate Amaka we reconnected on FB and she been dey PH as I dey.
Omo she come beg me say she dey stranded as a sharp guy I alow her stay for how becos of free nacking I no no say na wahala I cos my self.
She stayed with me for 1 month come dey whine me say make I marry her, omo dey sack me for work one month she come my house. Amaka wey say she love me die comot for my house immediately I tell her say I no get work again
Shey you Bleep her Wella Sha.

6 Likes

Re: Why I Dont Like Igbo Ladies For Relationships. by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 25, 2022
Mccallistas:

This one is busy asking why, why, why

The why is that our girls are so much inconsiderate.
I'm 30 and single cuz am broke. Do you think that would be so if I stay in Ibadan or Lagos..
The thing is, you've not found the one that loves you. Forget about all these shenanigans, you will surely find that lady that is meant for you one day, irrespective of your broke ass,,ok? No creative talk is required. If you try this, it fails, go over to the other,,ok? Continue the circle, it will surely work out for good.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Dont Like Igbo Ladies For Relationships. by Rahkman: 12:00pm On Nov 25, 2022
CSTRR:

Who is davido?

Can davido marry all of you?
the truth be say if say davido no get money chioma no go even look am twice..

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why I Dont Like Igbo Ladies For Relationships. by BanyXchi: 12:01pm On Nov 25, 2022
Laturuturu:

Omo try Yoruba women...dem dey bleep like sontin else. I bleep one like that very religious matured woman. She is 10 years older sef
Omo I fuc her well well
Though I used tablet sha.
She call me aburo mi small small I say who is Ur aburo call me Daddy
I still no say them no fit reach half of what ibo women dey do outside marriage, even pregnant married women for imo dey Bleep Corpers any how. Go and verify. I no wan talk about my experience with married ibo women in the east, but them wayward die, and them dey Bleep wella. The way some of them dey squirt eenh. Even the rich madams still dey Bleep their gatemen and employees anyhow. Omo.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Dont Like Igbo Ladies For Relationships. by Laturuturu: 12:05pm On Nov 25, 2022
BanyXchi:
I still no say them no fit reach half of what ibo women dey do outside marriage, even pregnant married women for imo dey Bleep Corpers any how. Go and verify. I no wan talk about my experience with married ibo women in the east, but them wayward die, and them dey Bleep wella. The way some of them dey squirt eenh. Even the rich madams still dey Bleep their gatemen and employees anyhow. Omo.

This thing u dey talk fit be true. I don't live in the east so I won't know. Omo I hope u didn't fuk anyone from new heaven in Enugu
Pls they are my relatives but u can fuc Ngozi that one na idiot. Meanwhile I am doing shege to Yoruba married single women oooo. Even Alhajas I am not soaring anyone ....wow make I plan for weekend

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Dont Like Igbo Ladies For Relationships. by ASAPFERG1: 12:07pm On Nov 25, 2022
Igbo people generally too like money, but igbo women worst..
No wonder them full codedruns..

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Dont Like Igbo Ladies For Relationships. by Eleyigidgan: 12:08pm On Nov 25, 2022
Bunkbars:
If you just came back from abroad, bro you have made it for igbo women, they don't use their eyes to see guys that are hustling abroad.

Even if it's dubai grin, if you like treat her like a mess, she would endure and still stay with you. With the hope you will marry her, and take her out of Nigeria, so she can brag to her umu ada commitee, how she isn't in their level. grin

That was how, one guy that came from abroad, snatched my guy babe grin, and this my guy really loved this girl, and did alot for her. It was my first time seeing a man cry bitterly over a woman in real life. grin

But my guy is doing very well now sha. All he did for her didn't matter anymore, but the abroad guy married her though.

There is this song that goes like this "Never in my life, them go use my head" grin that's his current ring tone.
you write like Igbo too and you've experienced this.
i believe you

3 Likes

Re: Why I Dont Like Igbo Ladies For Relationships. by BanyXchi: 12:09pm On Nov 25, 2022
Laturuturu:

This thing u dey talk fit be true. I don't live in the east so I won't know. Omo I hope u didn't fuk anyone from new heaven in Enugu
Pls they are my relatives but u can fuc Ngozi that one na idiot. Meanwhile I am doing shege to Yoruba married single women oooo. Even Alhajas I am not soaring anyone ....wow make I plan for weekend
lol... Na imo women Toto sweet pass, them get energy and stronghead oh, they are bold on the bed, imo women no go kill me. Also Anambra and abia women enh grin

6 Likes

Re: Why I Dont Like Igbo Ladies For Relationships. by Eleyigidgan: 12:09pm On Nov 25, 2022
ajahinnousa:
In my own experience, I agreed with the op.

I remembered when things really got bad for me. All the girls from my Igbo side stopped coming around and my girlfriend stopped calling and if I manage to call, she won't pick most of the time.

Thank God I came across that Yoruba girl at that particular time,I don't know what I would have become now.

She will come to my house every day, prepare food that she bought with her own money,clean the house,even sort my transport if I'm going out(you know how Abuja be with transport nah) and she will always tell me that one day I will bounce back.

I will never ever forget her love and contribution towards my life and no matter how may times I have the opportunity to reciprocate that. I will gladly be doing it
so why are you two no more together?

2 Likes

Re: Why I Dont Like Igbo Ladies For Relationships. by BanyXchi: 12:10pm On Nov 25, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
Igbo people generally too like money, but igbo women worst..
No wonder them full codedruns..
Lol for where? Lagos abi?
Re: Why I Dont Like Igbo Ladies For Relationships. by ASAPFERG1: 12:11pm On Nov 25, 2022
BanyXchi:
Lol for where? Lagos abi?
yes na
Re: Why I Dont Like Igbo Ladies For Relationships. by Eleyigidgan: 12:11pm On Nov 25, 2022
youngsahito:
Na most of Dem plenty for hookup now when no bf can carry their high billings.
grin
Re: Why I Dont Like Igbo Ladies For Relationships. by BanyXchi: 12:12pm On Nov 25, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
yes na
na everywhere no be only lag, if you go east eeenh especially Imo, you go Bleep toto tire na you go run back. Imo women are something else.

6 Likes

Re: Why I Dont Like Igbo Ladies For Relationships. by Laturuturu: 12:14pm On Nov 25, 2022
BanyXchi:
lol... Na imo women Toto sweet pass, them get energy and stronghead oh, they are bold on the bed, imo women no go kill me. Also Anambra and abia women enh grin

Hmmm u don finish dem. Can I visit u
Inturn u will visit me.
I give u Yoruba u give me Ibo
One Nigeria

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Dont Like Igbo Ladies For Relationships. by Justbehave(m): 12:14pm On Nov 25, 2022
imadiyi:

The thing is, you've not found the one that loves you. Forget about all these shenanigans, you will surely find that lady that is meant for you one day, irrespective of your broke ass,,ok? No creative talk is required. If you try this, it fails, go over to the other,,ok? Continue the circle, it will surely work out for good.
There's is nothing like love in Igbo women's dictionary. They can claim to love you when things are going on smoothly but once things starts getting rough their true character springs up.

14 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures / Tattoos And Piercings On Women/men / How To Woo A Girl: 5 Steps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.