Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,990 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:22 PM

Why I Dont Like Igbo Ladies For Relationships. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Dont Like Igbo Ladies For Relationships. (21985 Views)

What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? / We Girls Dont Like Sex On Bed We Mostly Like It In Bush And HARDCORE / Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Dont Like Igbo Ladies For Relationships. by Prettygirl200(f): 2:16pm On Nov 25, 2022
1Sharon:
Aren't they the least married women in Nigeria
They are ooooo, the more reason why they end up marrying grandpa's bc of Money, with their so called beauty and skin( of which is few among them) na so dem go old for their papa houses the next thing na to enter ashawo. Wheh u look at prostitution today Igbo women are more in it, why? Bc of too much love for money, m not a yoruba girl but yoruba ladies are down to earth.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Dont Like Igbo Ladies For Relationships. by ccjoe: 2:16pm On Nov 25, 2022
Nia69:
grin grin Same.

Re: Why I Dont Like Igbo Ladies For Relationships. by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 25, 2022
Prettygirl200:
They are ooooo, the more reason why they end up marrying grandpa's bc of Money, with their so called beauty and skin( of which is few among them) na so dem go old for their papa houses the next thing na to enter ashawo. Wheh u look at prostitution today Igbo women are more in it, why? Bc of too much love for money, m not a yoruba girl but yoruba ladies are down to earth.
I agree grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Why I Dont Like Igbo Ladies For Relationships. by Prettygirl200(f): 2:21pm On Nov 25, 2022
youngsahito:
Na most of Dem plenty for hookup now when no bf can carry their high billings.
Exactly!!!! The one wey no marry grandfather, go do hookup the one wey say no wan do hookup go dey old for papa houses. If igbos eventually go on their own say e possible ehhhh, Igbo men go suffer. This is one of the reasons their men marry so so late but e no be that now again though., They are now running to different states to marry wives. I like that.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Dont Like Igbo Ladies For Relationships. by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 25, 2022
Beebah321:
Chai! E seems like say Igbo women never show you shege.
If a lady could say this, then, it's for real.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Dont Like Igbo Ladies For Relationships. by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 25, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Why I Dont Like Igbo Ladies For Relationships. by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 25, 2022
Justbehave:
There's is nothing like love in Igbo women's dictionary. They can claim to love you when things are going on smoothly but once things starts getting rough their true character springs up.
Really? Wow, this is strange. I have spent a better half of my life in the south eastern part of the country, I never took note of this. But one thing I do know while there, is, they normally go for those guys who are non natives; especially if there's something special about you; not necessarily money, per se. Perhaps, this "eye for money" thing could be attributed to Imolite ladies. They are hungry, self-centered and greedy.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why I Dont Like Igbo Ladies For Relationships. by ccjoe: 2:37pm On Nov 25, 2022
[quote author=Nia69 post=118675407][/quote]Smallie get off my mention..
Re: Why I Dont Like Igbo Ladies For Relationships. by Justbehave(m): 2:40pm On Nov 25, 2022
imadiyi:

Really? Wow, this is strange. I have spent a better half of my life in the south eastern part of the country, I never took note of this. But one thing I do know while there, is, they normally go for those guys who are non natives; especially if there's something special about you; not necessarily money, per se. Perhaps, this "eye for money" thing could be attributed to Imolite ladies. They are hungry, self-centered and greedy.
Maybe you didn't observe well. They normally go for non natives this days because we the natives havr seen them for what and who they are. So it's convinient for them to play that game to non natives.Both Imo,Anambra,Enugu,Abia and Ebonyi. Same people.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Dont Like Igbo Ladies For Relationships. by ccjoe: 2:40pm On Nov 25, 2022
Laturuturu:

He is Yoruba living in Ibo land
I am Ibo living in Yoruba land

He dey fuc my people
I dey fuc his people

Bro code
hahahaha madt man
Re: Why I Dont Like Igbo Ladies For Relationships. by ccjoe: 2:41pm On Nov 25, 2022
Justbehave:
Try me with one nah. I dey fuc dem plenty for new heaven
Re: Why I Dont Like Igbo Ladies For Relationships. by Justbehave(m): 2:43pm On Nov 25, 2022
[quote author=ccjoe post=118675816][/quote]Why you dey cancel am? You dey stay new haven?
Re: Why I Dont Like Igbo Ladies For Relationships. by diogo23: 2:44pm On Nov 25, 2022
Goodmarlian:

Nobody likes igbo ladies..
Nobody like you too, they do not force you to like them , face your tribe why always masturbate on igbo matter

3 Likes

Re: Why I Dont Like Igbo Ladies For Relationships. by diogo23: 2:45pm On Nov 25, 2022
theophorus:
As funny as this sound, it's somehow True.

Have you ever wonder why a Lady would marry a Guy she just met in less than 2weeks just cos the guy just arrive from Obodo Oyinbo?

Have ever wondered why one girl like that married her Grandpa?

Did you also observe that most Igbo men usually marry late?

Well, the culture is changing gradually sha.
As stupid as you may sound face your tribe
Re: Why I Dont Like Igbo Ladies For Relationships. by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 25, 2022
Justbehave:
Maybe you didn't observe well. They normally go for non natives this days because we the natives havr seen them for what and who they are. So it's convinient for them to play that game to non natives.Both Imo,Anambra,Enugu,Abia and Ebonyi. Same people.
Smilessss. Uhmmm, this is strange oo, I must confess.
Re: Why I Dont Like Igbo Ladies For Relationships. by ccjoe: 2:46pm On Nov 25, 2022
Justbehave:
I dey tell you. One dey even come my creep now.
wink wink e no go beta for all of una wey dey set trap and net to caatch our innocent sisters...
Re: Why I Dont Like Igbo Ladies For Relationships. by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 25, 2022
ccjoe:
Smallie get off my mention..
You're a mumu don't quote me again. angry

4 Likes

Re: Why I Dont Like Igbo Ladies For Relationships. by Aaaaarghmed(m): 2:48pm On Nov 25, 2022
Dem plenty for hookups because they are not contented.They want you to worship them.i met one when I don graduate and I resigned my job in 2013.Even waec,she no get,I struggle to link her up with my principal for villa.i pay half ,she pay half money.Na from the comfort of her house she check result see say she pass.Still on he struggle matter we enrol her for NOUN,all these because I wanted her to be a graduate too like me and the babe like school wella.after like 1 year we get one major quarell,my babe tell me say she know her worth and she no suppose dey with me.someonr who did not even have O,level when we met.I thank God that even when I comot for brokass association, I did not let her know my financial worth,because I have already seen that she wants me to worship her,which I can never do.Marry Ibo girl at your own peril,only if u just get luck.Most of their guys worship dem alot that's why.You see ibo guys calling their babes...mummy.as in ehnn

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why I Dont Like Igbo Ladies For Relationships. by ccjoe: 2:49pm On Nov 25, 2022
Justbehave:
Why you dey cancel am? You dey stay new haven?
I dey stay Benin... Na my GF dey stay 4 New haven...I jxt felt heartbroken a bit.
Re: Why I Dont Like Igbo Ladies For Relationships. by ccjoe: 2:51pm On Nov 25, 2022
Nia69:
You're a mumu don't quote me again. angry
Okay kid.
Re: Why I Dont Like Igbo Ladies For Relationships. by Justbehave(m): 2:54pm On Nov 25, 2022
ccjoe:
I dey stay Benin... Na my GF dey stay 4 New haven...I jxt felt heartbroken a bit.
Lol. Sorry bro. I Neva meet am abeg.

1 Like

Re: Why I Dont Like Igbo Ladies For Relationships. by Justbehave(m): 2:55pm On Nov 25, 2022
ccjoe:
wink wink e no go beta for all of una wey dey set trap and net to caatch our innocent sisters...
Hmmm. Wetin man go do nah?
Re: Why I Dont Like Igbo Ladies For Relationships. by ccjoe: 3:02pm On Nov 25, 2022
Justbehave:
Hmmm. Wetin man go do nah?
##my guy cool
Re: Why I Dont Like Igbo Ladies For Relationships. by Justbehave(m): 3:04pm On Nov 25, 2022
diogo23:

As stupid as you may sound face your tribe
Chidiogo mechie onu gi dia. Ihe okwuru obu asi?. Ndi uwa ahu Chala omume ojoo Umu nwanyi Igbo. Ma imegbu umuazi ndi ozo muru. Ma dozie nke nkeoma

2 Likes

Re: Why I Dont Like Igbo Ladies For Relationships. by Justbehave(m): 3:05pm On Nov 25, 2022
ccjoe:
##my guy cool
Come I hope say no be nanka or chime avenue your gf dey stay so? If na dia I dey pity you sha ooo

1 Like

Re: Why I Dont Like Igbo Ladies For Relationships. by Patriotsleague: 3:07pm On Nov 25, 2022
They can Bleep your friend for money.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Dont Like Igbo Ladies For Relationships. by ccjoe: 3:11pm On Nov 25, 2022
Justbehave:
Come I hope say no be nanka or chime avenue your gf dey stay so? If na dia I dey pity you sha ooo
cool chime no be nanka...wetin xup 4 DAT side

Babe been giving me attitudes these days..
Re: Why I Dont Like Igbo Ladies For Relationships. by Justbehave(m): 3:18pm On Nov 25, 2022
ccjoe:
cool chime no be nanka...wetin xup 4 DAT side

Babe been giving me attitudes these days..
Chaiiii.If na Chime,then forget am. Just dey bleep dey go no see am as your gf. Tanku yu.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Dont Like Igbo Ladies For Relationships. by jeromestarks: 3:20pm On Nov 25, 2022
care4you:

And who are you?
Do I know you?
Do you have a name?
Does anyone know who you're?

Go and make money kid..

He should go and make money. Money that your father and his clan can't make.

Abeg, leave the guy to enjoy his life with the little he has.
No wonder many of you become advanced sisters in your parent's house.

Shame on you.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Dont Like Igbo Ladies For Relationships. by shortgun(m): 3:26pm On Nov 25, 2022
There's hardly any village in the east that doesn't hold minimum of 3 traditional marriages every Saturday all year round ......you guys should continue to deceive yourselves on this thread grin grin grin grin

That's how you lots say that marriages in igboland is the most expensive until my cousin got married to an Ibibio girl in Akwa ibom State....Go n find out what it takes to marry a first daughter in Ibibio land.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Dont Like Igbo Ladies For Relationships. by care4you: 3:28pm On Nov 25, 2022
jeromestarks:

He should go and make money. Money that your father and his clan can't make.

Abeg, leave the guy to enjoy his life with the little he has.
No wonder many of you become advanced sisters in your parent's house.

Shame on you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nairalander Court Wedding In Pictures / Why Are Girls Difficult To Handle Until They Have Been Fucckked (+16) / Men: Do You Have to Be Financially Stable Before Marriage or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.