Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz (59140 Views)

David Abioye Lists Qualities Of A Pesidential Candidate That Should Be Voted For / 2019: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos State Tomorrow? / The Only Candidate That Can Save PDP From Defeat Is Dr Bukola Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by Phantom233: 10:01am On Nov 25, 2022
Mentioned d namea! don't be a coward.
Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by deflover(m): 10:02am On Nov 25, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Yep, Shetima would deal ruthlessly with all enemies of Nigeria

He is not Osinbajo that keeps shut while his people get disrespeted like an ice cream seller

Shetima would never turn to an Houseboy or mere commissioner because of some yeye Cabal,

*Shetima, got Bsc in Agric Econs UniMad
*Masters in University of Ibadan
*Has 1 wife and 3 children who are all educated
*Retired as a Banking Director in ZenithBank
*8years Governor, appointing Ibos and christian in his cabinet, building and rehabilitating schools even when Boko Haram where disturbing

in the mind if Southern Bigots, all Muslims are terrorist, all Northerners are Almajiri and uneducated, everyone should laugh at you like an idiot

So what you are saying is tinubu will die and he will take over
Cos for all this attribute to come to play
He must be president

1 Like

Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by iezeiyida(m): 10:02am On Nov 25, 2022
Kashim Shettima, the Borno born terrorist cry

Tinubu is really not mentally stable to have accepted to nominate a Muslim from North, and someone with dirty records as his running mate

1 Like

Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by Moh247: 10:02am On Nov 25, 2022
Bayyajidda:

Tinubu should be scared for his life. I wonder why no one is telling Tinubu this truth. Tinubu is indeed very naive, not to know what lies ahead of him with Shettima as his VP.

Tinubu knows how to handle deputy that fall out of line

Buknor and Femi Pedro are reminders

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by Moh247: 10:03am On Nov 25, 2022
deflover:

So what you are saying is tinubu will die and he will take over
Cos for all this attribute to come to play
He must be president

Tinubu already said he would handle security while Tinubu handles economy

President can delegate powers to anyone

And Tinubu knows North love security related powers
Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by Soso990240(m): 10:04am On Nov 25, 2022
Moh247:
cool

He is not Osinbajo that keeps shut while his people get disrespeted like an ice cream seller

Shetima would never turn to an Houseboy or mere commissioner because of some yeye Cabal,

*8years Governor, appointing Ibos and christian in his cabinet, building and rehabilitating schools even when Boko Haram where disturbing

in the mind if Southern Bigots, all Muslims are terrorist, all Northerners are Almajiri and uneducated, everyone should laugh at you like an idiot

Same man that imported Boko Haram into Nigeria is now the Saviour of Nigeria? God punnish the real enemies of the people. You said Shettima appointed Ibos in his Cabinet? Na that lie go destroy you and your stomach infrastructural politics. Shame on you.

1 Like

Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by Fiscus105(m): 10:04am On Nov 25, 2022
Moh247:

Never outshine your master

Buknor wanted to Outshine Tinubu same as Pedro, and they both got retired

U know this yet u re saying trash about Shetima not being Osinbanjo.

1 Like

Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by kingyakos: 10:05am On Nov 25, 2022
Blaze14k:
Our incoming presido is here to rescue nigerians from apc

Omo d thing shock me since yesterday wey i see am....

2 Likes

Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by TimFisher2: 10:05am On Nov 25, 2022
ganisucks:

Wow, you're throwing Osinbajo under the bus just like that.

I told you people supporting Tinubu are Yoruba moslems. Go to twitter you will see their names. They don't care about Yoruba Christians. They dont even see Osibanjo. That was why they did everything possible for Osibanjo not to get the ticket.

Even before the primary..Shettima insulted Osibanjo and rubbished him in front of the world.

Tell me one thing that will not make Osibanjo not to win.. His character, competent, very sellable, no baggages .I was amazed with his presidential campaign speech..even Buhari and his wife were clapping. I said Nigeria will get it right...until the following morning..i stated hearing a funny name.

Obi wont have been popular if Osibanjo was in the picture.

Check Nairalands mods, you will understand better.

1 Like

Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by Patriotsleague: 10:05am On Nov 25, 2022
Please you slay mamas should stay slaying and leave politics for serious people cheesy
Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by Pakwel(m): 10:06am On Nov 25, 2022
Moh247:
cool

So you settled down and wrote this rubbish yourself ?
Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by clinician2x: 10:06am On Nov 25, 2022
Moh247:

Ofcoarse she is talking about Incoming Vice President Shetima

Shetima is a Kanuri man that doesn't take nonsense, even Fulanis fear Kanuris

Last Kanuri to occupy Aso Rock was General Sani Abacha

So if you know you are an enemy of Nigeria, write your will before 2023 and give it to your lawyers and next of kin

Because Shetima na gbas gbos guy

So shettima and abacha belong together and shettimah is going to operate on a abacha legacies. Are you not very stupid bro?

4 Likes

Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by iSense247: 10:06am On Nov 25, 2022
Moh247:

Still wonder what Religion got to do with this topic

I smell your bigotry from afar
Says MohamMad surporting muslim-terrorist ticket.

Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by sonogo(m): 10:10am On Nov 25, 2022
[quote author=Moh247 post=118667872] cool

You no get shame at all…. You know PDapc and Yoruba muslins treated osibanjo like houseboy he is… instead of gyro blame your Buhari apc crooks you are vomiting rubbish. Ozua
Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by RexTramadol1: 10:10am On Nov 25, 2022
I like him sha
Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by onyeka3310: 10:13am On Nov 25, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Mumu...see as you dey busy dey hype bandit

Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by kingyakos: 10:13am On Nov 25, 2022
Ibrahim Shetima ruthless son of ahlaji Shetima. His father always threatened to start a Muslim jihad war in Nigeria but Shetima is the guy that will push that botten without thinking twice. NIGERIANS VOTE APC OUT OF POWER, DON'T GIVE THEM A 2ND CHANCE, THERE'S NO 2ND CHANCE FOR 1ST IMPRESSION.

Not a good day to be Ibrahim Shetima
Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by Gozac: 10:14am On Nov 25, 2022
Moh247:

Ofcoarse she is talking about Incoming Vice President Shetima

Shetima is a Kanuri man that doesn't take nonsense, even Fulanis fear Kanuris

Last Kanuri to occupy Aso Rock was General Sani Abacha

So if you know you are an enemy of Nigeria, write your will before 2023 and give it to your lawyers and next of kin

Because Shetima na gbas gbos guy
Forget matter his power is limited to only the president allows him to operate
Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by kingyakos: 10:14am On Nov 25, 2022
Ibrahim Shetima ruthless son of ahlaji Shetima. His father always threatened to start a Muslim jihad war in Nigeria but Shetima is the guy that will push that botten without thinking twice. NIGERIANS VOTE APC OUT OF POWER, DON'T GIVE THEM A 2ND CHANCE, THERE'S NO 2ND CHANCE FOR 1ST IMPRESSION.

Not a good day to be Ibrahim Shetima....
Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by sonogo(m): 10:15am On Nov 25, 2022
citygarden:
Why scared of the vice presidential candidate?
If you are scare of shetima you are on long thing o
She didn’t mention any name ooo… now you have clear my doubts that shetima is a terrorist
Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 25, 2022
Oga Shetimma is quite intelligent when u hear him speak,he also has a romantic handwriting,but it is difficult to read him from his face.Uncle Bola just want to be President as par dey be dey be ,but Oga Shetimma might still av carry over enemies from his Kanuri tribe and Fulani's who get there own personal agenda
Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by rummmy: 10:18am On Nov 25, 2022
Moh247:

LoL

Bronu empire doesn't need qouta system for anything, they have a rich history since the formation of nigeria
empire that was kept under check by the foolanis over the years,is that one an empire?
Stop making noise abeg..
Your shettima is a nobody.
Your kanuri is unknown beyond borno state..just like Benin..
The rise,raign and end in that state.
Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by Belluski: 10:20am On Nov 25, 2022
lhordspy:
Olosho now don get opinion. Waow.

Ask her to recite state and capital now. She would lost her voice. Dumb head.

They have finally turned this election to cruise. Where every tom, olosho and nu!sance now want to chase clout.

Calling someone’s wife and mother olosho! Just because you have a smart phone & 200mb so you can say what so ever you like.. smh
Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by KingOfAmebo(m): 10:21am On Nov 25, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Zero sense made, Toolz won't be scared if the body language says "Shettima would deal with enemies of Nigeria"

Only dumb Tinubu supporters would think what you thought is what Toolz meant.

Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by Johel(m): 10:21am On Nov 25, 2022
Newton2024:
The body language of one vice-presidential candidate scares me - Toolz

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/11/theres-one-vice-presidential-candidate-that-scares-me-toolz.html

Definitely the terrorist known as shetimma

1 Like

Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by Johel(m): 10:23am On Nov 25, 2022
AntiTerrorist:
How did you know she was talking about Islamic Terrorist Shetima?And what power does he has to deal ruthlessly?

Shetimma is evil...Rest.
Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by Badguy77(m): 10:24am On Nov 25, 2022
I bet my life it's shetima
Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by ATLIEN2027: 10:25am On Nov 25, 2022
Franking:

Venom. Hatr*d. Only u. The pain seems to be from your bone marrow. Even if Peter loses the election he's still better that anyone in ur generation can ever dream. There are millions of Igbos better than u but guess what, they are busy making money while u are here spewing hate and all what not.

U will continue stewing in hate with ur likes while more serious people are doing the needful. Ode oshi.

Omo ale, omo monkey.
You shallow scums of the Earth with miserable low lifes always think everyone is broke like your sorry self.
My one week's worth of income is enough to feed you and your whole clan for a whole year.

Just get lost. Wasting my time with an empty shallow, zero IQ Zombidient, Obiditiotic cretin.
Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by Johncarlo07: 10:28am On Nov 25, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Shettima dat couldn't deal with Boko Haram in Borno.
He was even complicit in d abduction of d chibok girls.

D masterminder of d madallah Christmas day bombing (Kabiru Sokoto) was found in his house.

Under his leadership as governor of Borno state, Boko Haram festered. Controlling one third of d total land territory of d state.

Since d campaign started, he has nova contributed something reasonable,oda Dan saying his oga transformed an imaginary Lagos, so he will transform Nigeria, and den attacking oda candidates wit derogatory words.
It is dat kind of individual,u said will fight d enemies of Nigeria. Can darkness fight darkness?

U yapping abt educational qualifications, most of us here went to school too nd bagged varying degrees. Infact terrorists are known to possess high degree of intellect too. Osama bin laden nd his likes went to d best schools in d world!

I wonda wat goes on in d head of Agbadorians. Maybe dey think evry1 is as daft as Dem, to swallow Deir gullibility,lyk dis @Moh247 or wateva he calls himself.

His gullibility stinks to high heavens. Infact it's just lyk MTN.

1 Like

Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by wildkat: 10:31am On Nov 25, 2022
Moh247:
cool

But she didn’t mention any name. So how did u know it was Shettima she was referring to?

Oh that’s because u know the guy is evil and u switched to automatic defense on his behalf. See as una dey expose una self urchins

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate / Photos From The Senates Plenary Session Today [SARAKI REJOICES ] / I Will Win Again If Presidential Election Holds Today – Buhari Boasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.